KAT-TUN Official topic

Guest DivineX

Guest vanggirlie

kame x yama-pi x jin (they look sooo adorable!!)

b7469668.jpg

b6900808.jpg

b7138747.jpg

they look so cute in these pics.

man the eyebrows...don't know what to say...but i'm getting more and more use to it on kame. sometimes (in certain pics) i wonder if these guys (and other guys under johnny) are interested in girls at all but then i think they are...i hope...

yes and what do you mean jin is said....please tell.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hiroko_666

they look so cute in these pics.

man the eyebrows...don't know what to say...but i'm getting more and more use to it on kame. sometimes (in certain pics) i wonder if these guys (and other guys under johnny) are interested in girls at all but then i think they are...i hope...

yes and what do you mean jin is said....please tell.

haha^^ im pretty sure they'r "straight"~ i fink i got used to the eyebrow thing 2...so used to it dat i always pluck my brother's eyebrows now ~~~@0@" i wanna pluck my bf's too, bt he wont lemme ><"

Guest hiroko_666

Seishun Amigo limited version cd :: booklet layout

z11417193.jpg

z11417210.jpg

z11417249.jpg

z11417289.jpg

z11417271.jpg

z11417369.jpg

z11417435.jpg

z11417468.jpg

z11417557.jpg

credits to Jin_kazuya_sakura ~"applemartini.net"

*sigh...im so sad...my brother d/led NOBUTA eps.04 and hana yori dango eps03 on his compie bt it CRASHED yesterdayy...and da compie is lyk so busted it has problems loading the operating system...dang it

im sad....duno how long havta wait to watch them~ or i'll havta get my brother to d/l Bt on my compie @0@"

^ oh wow wow

that was exactly what i dl-ed yesterday and finished watching just now...!!

and those are the pics i was planning on posting .... XDDDDD!!

oh wow. me thing me found meself a twin....

i m just gonne post these two cuz i m lazy to resize them all (its not like photobucket hasnt resized my pics already.... =O=''')

ooo.. i m gonne get the cd. i m gonne get the cd...!! *jumps ecstaticly*

STA1.jpg

STA2.jpg

ahhh. kame & yamapi looks so handsome. ^^

i wanna get the cd too!!

i was wondering if anyone of u have the lyrics/translation of Seishun Amigo? i really wanna knoe what they are singing abt. ^^ thanks.

i am here with the pv caps of kame ... <3!

PV1.jpg

pv2.jpg

pv3.jpg

pv4.jpg

ah, the gesture... hahahaha!!

pv5.jpg

i love it when the lil bro does the gesture with kame n yamapi... hehehe~ so kawaii! hes actuli reminds me of young keita (a bit) and also some other lil actors.. hehehe

pv6.jpg

pv7.jpg

pv8.jpg

but i find them dancing in white pants are a bit ... distracting .... or weird .. or sumfing ... X___X'' ahhahahaha.

^thanks for the caps. i love that PV soo much~

anyhow, i think its actually very smart for Johnny not to debut them yet.. because in all honesty, i think if KAT-TUN were to debut now, theyre gonna get like 10x more popular than NEWS or something XD they havent even debuted yet, but their popularity is like.. wooah. just what i think, you might disagree~ i think Johnny is just waiting for a better time i guess.. supply & demand right? (stupid economics XDD) the more we want it, the higher in demand they will be.. & when they finally debut.. BAM! theyre gonna have sooo many sales.

well.

we're not exactly saying johnny's stupid. but rather fustrated at them.

its been about .. what ? 2 years..? 3 yearsss??? OMG. give kat-tun a CD already!!!!!!!

thats pretty much how i feel... =)))

but whatever.i am i real happy about kakun and yamapi's debut...

i wonder if they'll continue it (coz, c'mon, they're so hot! oricon right away?!??!?!?)

i really wish they do. but then it mite b weird carrying that name... >_____>''''

^lol no he's not related to the twins....

that was just a rumor cuz they look so much alike...

and no, Ueda has no French blood in him...

he did the French lyrics in "le ciel" but you know Asian artists always like to stick in foreign languages that makes no sense LOLL

Guest r/-inbow

^ hahaha! tanaka and the twins look so much alike +_+;

Today(11/8) is Kame, Jin, & Maru's 7th year of joining JE :DDD Happy anniversary to them!! <3 >o<

Really he's not related? It would have been cool if he was...

Well, I got permission from Ayumi from pbf to post this, so here's why Jin is sad. (translated from Myojo Dec '05)

Pain and sadness feels the same but for me, they are very differnt.

Although I can cry when I’m sad, I can’t cry when I’m in pain. If I’m sad, I just cry really hard and I'll feel better right? But when I’m in pain, it's not easy to forget the pain and it will always remain in my heart. Compared to sadness, i can't stand pain.

I don't understand the feelings of people who get affected by the atompshere and starts to fall in love.

At night, when im starring into space ( or like day dreaming ), my friend's face will appear in my head.

i will feel the sudden urge to call him to just chat or hang out together.

But that friend is lives far away. I cannot hang out with him or call him whenever I want.

I feel very miserable right now because i want to meet somebody special but i can't reach him. Because this is my pain, I can’t cry about it. I can only feel lonely and I can’t sleep, feeling very helpless. The only thing i can do now it just tell myself " Go to sleep, sleep quickly" and try to focus on sleep instead (laughs)

Sad right? T___T

Does anybody know which SC episode was the one Ueda produced? I think it was themed Negai... and it was the ep after Jin's prod, which is the...June 19 05 one? I'm just confused ... is that the one where Jin changes his name to Jim for the Mr. X segment...Waaaah confuzzled!!

anybody watch KAT-TUNda before like a tv-variety they do on NTV??? i was just wondering what is it all about........

im watching those...

it's pretty funny but boring for the most part...

when i get time i should just cut the funny parts out...

@WingL: LOL totally agreed

gosh i love Kazuya + Jin + Junno

eh...i still think that kazuya looks better than yamapi

OMG im getting MY CD >.< YESH

CDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCDCD

I LOVE kazuya

^ LUCKY YOU! i looked for the past two weekends. no sign of that cd. argies. i just want to open my own cd store...!!

thats my dream. open my own cd store where i carry all the cds i love, from japan, taiwan, and hk. <3!!

i think kakun and yamipi cannot be compared. they're both amazing. they're pretty different. i think they're both handsome

i am attracted to both.

i have always loved kazuya. (so handsome, whats not to love?). but i hv always hated his skinny-ness. i am fatter than him. i hate that thought.

on teh other hand. yamapi is heavier, and more tan. (my taste!!) and taller too.. *blush*

hahah. but they're both perfect for me... ne? <3<3<3!!

i am going to marry them both ... sooner or later ... muahahahhaahhaha

Archived