Quantcast
vsp0007

Kris Wu & Zhao liying

On Mon Aug 20 2018 at 10:42 AM, lingnyi said:

Yes, it's China celebration of Qixi festival similar to Valentine's day.

He posted the release of his new song/MV on that day at exactly 10.16am.

If truly he is in relationship with someone born on Oct 16, he sure is one very romantic guy:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

KW is totally smitten.  Too many hints already even before he wrote and performed "Miss You" with ZLY.  If the fans has calmed down, they should be in the open and make an announcement.  Something to really hope for :wub:

• Like 3

Too many reports of ZLY & FSF that I dunno what to think anymore....How I wish they'll drop a hint or something... Though KW did posted his new song @ 10:16 on Chinese Valentine's day, cud he really be hinting the song dedicated to someone born on October 16? Wish they give more solid clue instead of us guessing & speculating here....

• Like 2

20 hours ago, lxands said:

Too many reports of ZLY & FSF that I dunno what to think anymore....How I wish they'll drop a hint or something... Though KW did posted his new song @ 10:16 on Chinese Valentine's day, cud he really be hinting the song dedicated to someone born on October 16? Wish they give more solid clue instead of us guessing & speculating here....

Oh well, there goes this ship, it has sinked :lol:..

• Sad 2

@jewelsc

Well, for what it worth, it was fun speculating with you guys. Also at most we know both KW & ZLY are good friends...KW still has a lot things he wants to do, also a lot of things he has to deal with. I'm sure he'll find a great girl someday.

As for ZLY, beside our sinking ship :D there's nothing to be sad abt. After all she gets herself a fine man. A good looking guy who is a succesful actor with a stable career & a good family background. I heard FSF's parents are such nice people

• Like 2

Yes..it was fun 'shipping' these 2 with all u lovely ladies altho some of us r brokenhearted but it's life or rather her life, she chose FSF so we gotta respect her choice..and from the bts for MK3, FSF seemed like a fun and a nice guy with LY so if he keeps making her happy then we're all happy for her.

KW is still young and he's got bigger dreams to look forward to so i really don't think a relationship at this time is a good idea for him and he knows it (with some of his crazy fans and all that) but i'm still looking forward to 72FM season 2 with the same casts bcos i have always enjoyed the way they r like a big family having fun and playing games.

Ok, it's still not confirmed by ZLY yet so we will see what is her next move.

• Like 5