verit

Park Seo Joon is recently getting attention through variety show “Youn’s Kitchen 2”.  And show's producer is Na Young Suk. He is also producer of "Three meals a Day". In  section of attending Park Shin Hye is also got attention very much. In case there is one more common direction.

1515556528_500_yoon-yeo-jung-describes-w

Yoon Yeo Jung worked with Park Seo Joon for the first time. She described how difficult it is to work in the kitchen and praised his work ethic. She stated, “The kitchen is a war zone. I get burns and cuts from knives like it’s a war zone. But, he wanted to work hard, so he came to the kitchen and worked really hard.”

Yoon Yeo Jung continued with a laugh, “One time, I yelled at him but Lee Seo Jin said, ‘Don’t yell at him. You can yell at Jung Yoo Mi, but not at Park Seo Joon. It’s not good for your career.”

Park Seo Joon

2-770x513.jpg

1. What has been the highlight of your career so far?
I am proud of working as an actor because I can re-enact the lives of different people which I hardly had a chance to experience. I can become someone who can touch audience’s hearts and deliver hope and joy through the characters I play. I will strive hard to act in more TV dramas and movies in future and become a good actor.

2. The Korean entertainment industry is notoriously competitive, how do you stay ahead?
I am not an over-ambitious person and I just think I would go step by step and build my filmography as time goes by. I guess I can become a good actor once I have a sound filmography.

photo913791.jpg

Park Shin Hye

I: Do you always prepare eagerly for your roles?

PSH: Yes. Whatever it is, I do them thoroughly. It doesn’t matter if it’s a week, a month or year. I do it until I get fed up, and when I think it’s enough, I challenge something new. 

Park Shin Hye will do the project selection herself by carefully screening the scripts.

‘I will not take on a lot of drama/movie projects just to show the audience that I participate in a lot of acting projects. Instead, I will prepare myself for roles that match my personality and age.’

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSchlZVfLwIIZDHb2BSeW9

Your ideal-type

Shin Hye: I like someone who is determined. Determined and at the same time very caring and considerate. Both my brother and father's heights are over 180cm, so I like tall people.

If you get married, when do you want to get married?

I wanted to get married early. I thought I would get married at around 23. That plan has been pushed back as more things coming up that I want to challenge. However, I do not want to delay wedding too late. Around 31? I would like to travel alone, meet various people, and experience many things in my life. That’s when I want to get married.

64ccd1529ba6d44de75238d7e8be1caf--seo-pa

He said, “I have always wanted to get married, and living alone makes me feel even more lonely. Everyone says that there’s a right time for everything, but I don’t want to get married too late.”

He is the oldest of three brothers, and he lives alone in Seoul, away from his family. He says that having a niece made him look back at the warmth of having a family, and that he misses his family more since his niece was born.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived