verit

Would not it be nice if they acted together?

This photo from SBS 2014 award ceremony. It is presented by Lee Hwi Jae, Park Shin Hye and Park Seo Joon on Dec 31st 2014.

psh-Park%20Seojoon2_zpsqwwxl6si.jpg

Park Seo Joon ask to Park Shin Hye: "If we had a chance to act together what would you think?"

Park Shin Hye: "Of course I will like it."

330px-(160204)_Park_Shin_Hye_@_the_'Dong

BIOGRAPHY of Park Shin Hye ❤️ Multi-talented Actress/Singer/Model/Presenter/Entertainer❤️
Birthdate: 1990-Feb-18
Birthplace: Paju, Gyeongg, South Korea
Height: 168cm
Weight: 45kg
Education: Chung-Ang University- Theater 
Blood type: A
Talent agency: S.A.L.T Entertainment

FILMOGRAPHY
Dramas:
Doctors (SBS, 2016)
Pinocchio (SBS, 2014 - 2015)
The Heirs (SBS, 2013)
Flower Boy Next Door (tvN, 2013)
The King of Dramas (SBS, 2012)
Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost (KBS2, 2012)
Heartstrings (MBC, 2011)
Hayate the Combat Butler (FTV, 2011)
You're Beautiful (SBS, 2009)
Bicheonmu (SBS, 2008)
Kimcheed Radish Cubes (MBC, 2007)
Goong S (MBC, 2007)
Tree of Heaven (SBS, 2006)
Seoul 1945 (KBS1, 2006)
Cute or Crazy (SBS, 2005)
Not Alone (SBS, 2004)
Stairway to Heaven (SBS, 2003)

Movies:

Blackened Heart (2017)
My Annoying Brother (2016)
The Beauty Inside (2015)
The Royal Tailor (2014)
One Perfect Day (2013) - short movie
Miracle In Cell No.7 (2013)

Drama Special: Don't Worry, Because I'm A Ghost (KBS2, 2012)
Cyrano Agency (2010)
Evil Twin | The Hometown of Legends (2007)

Several Questions That Make Us Happy (KBS2, 2007)
Love Phobia (2006)

AWARDS
2017 2nd Asia Artist Awards: Asia Icon Award
2016 SBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award, Fantastic Drama (Doctors)
2016 SBS Drama Awards: Top 10 Stars Award (Doctors)
2016 Asia Artist Awards: Best Artist Award (Doctors)
2015 51th BaekSang Arts Awards: Most Popular Actress (The Royal Tailor)
2015 51th BaekSang Arts Awards: iQIYI Star Award
2014 SBS Drama Awards: Top Excellence Award, (Pinocchio)
2014 SBS Drama Awards: Top 10 Stars Award (Pinocchio)
2014 SBS Drama Awards: Best Couple with Lee Jong Suk (Pinocchio)
2014 APAN Star Awards: Excellence Female Artist Award (The Heirs)
2014 50th BaekSang Arts Awards: Most Popular Actress (The Heirs)
2013 SBS Drama Awards: Excellence Female Artist Award (The Heirs)
2013 SBS Drama Awards: Top 10 Stars Award (The Heirs)
2013 SBS Drama Awards: Best Couple with Lee Min Ho (The Heirs)
2013 33rd Korean Association of Film Critics Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Miracle In Cell No.7)
2013 17th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival: Fantasia Award
2013 49th Baeksang Arts Awards: Most Popular Actress (Miracle In Cell No.7)
2012 KBS Drama Awards:  Best Actress in a One-Act Special (Don't Worry, I'm a Ghost)
2012 48th Baeksang Arts Awards: Most Popular Actress (Heartstrings)
2011 47th Baeksang Arts Awards: Most Popular Actress (Cyrano Agency)
2009 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (You're Beautiful)
2007 MBC Drama Awards: Best New Actress (Kimcheed Radish Cubes)
2003 SBS Drama Ödülleri: Best Young Actress (Stairway to Heaven)

330px-Park_Seo-joon_in_Hwarang_Promotion
BIOGRAPHY of Park Seo Joon❤️ Multi-talented Actor/Singer/Presenter/Entertainer ❤️
Birthdate: 1988-Dec-16
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 185cm
Weight: 69kg
Education: Seoul Art Institute- Theater 
Blood type: AB
Talent agency: KeyEast

FILMOGRAPHY
Dramas:Fight for My Way (SBS, 2017)
Hwarang (KBS2, 2016 - 2017)
She Was Pretty (MBC, 2015)
Kill Me, Heal Me (MBC, 2015)
Mama (MBC, 2014)
Witch's Romance (tvN, 2014)
A Word From Warm Heart (SBS, 2013-2014)
I Summon You, Gold! (MBC, 2013)
Drama Festival: The Sleeping Witch (MBC, 2013)
Family (KBS2, 2012-2013)
Dream High 2 (KBS2, 2012)

Movies:

Midnight Runners (2017)
Real (2017)
The Beauty Inside (2015)
The Chronicles of Evil (2015)
Perfect Game (2011)

AWARDS
2017 KBS Drama Awards: Male Excellence Award (Mini-series) (Fight for My Way)
2017 KBS Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Kim Ji Won (Fight for My Way)
2017 KBS Drama Awards: Netizen Award (Fight for My Way)
2017 2nd Asia Artist Awards: Television Category - Best Star (Fight for My Way)
2017 2nd Asia Artist Awards: Television Category - Fabulous Award (Fight for My Way)
2017 37th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards: Best New Actor (Midnight Runner)
2017 54th Grand Bell Awards: Best New Actor (Midnight Runners)
2015 MBC Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Mini-Series - Actor (Kill Me, Heal Me, She Was Pretty)
2015 MBC Drama Awards: Top 10 Stars Award (Kill Me, Heal Me, She Was Pretty)
2015 MBC Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Kill Me, Heal Me, She Was Pretty)
2015 MBC Drama Awards: Best Couple with Ji Sung (Kill Me, Heal Me)
2015 1st Fashionista Awards: Best Fashion in TV (She Was Pretty)
2015 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards: Popular Star Award (The Chronicles of Evil)
2014 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (One Warm Word)
2014 7th Herald Donga Lifestyle Awards: Best Style of the Year
2013 6th Korea Drama Awards: Newcomer Actor Award (Gold, Appear!)

Both of them have passionate for acting and they are succesful this area. Actually I realized Park Seo Joon recently in Fight for My Way drama although I know Park Shin Hye for a long time. Thats why I thought they would be perfect chemistry.

Park Seo Joon ≈ Joseph Gordon Levitt

go-hyun-jung_1426199369_JosephGordonLevi

Just look at those two baby-faces! Super dorks, Park Seo Joon and Joseph Gordon Levitt can light up any big or small screen with their humor. Starting off with playing the awkward guy, they've matured into their roles as sweet gentlemen. They're no dismissible, comedic side characters though. They play dependable characters who will step up to the plate and play the hero if need be. 

Park Shin Hye ≈ Emma Watson

go-hyun-jung_1426199368_EmmaWatson_E.jpg

Absolute sweethearts, these two women are adored by the public for their lovely, princess looks yet humble personas. Starting off as child actresses, both Park Shin Hye and Emma Watson have won the public over with their innocent yet down-to-earth roles, maintaining their fresh and sweet image.

As we all know, ParkShinHye has acted with the most good looking actors! The chemistry between her and her partners is always amazing. She always makes stars out of the people she acts with. As we can see through the "behind the scenes" It's always fun around her. She's always laughing and playing aroud with everyone.

After the ending of Doctors, which was very peaceful and satisfying, its hard to guess who is her next drama with because she acted with the almost most of the famous actors.

I picked actor Park Seo Joon that I personally would love to see with Park Shin Hye in a drama.

imagejpg2_zpsdb4704fb.jpg

Park Seo Joon's ideal type girl:

"My ideal type is someone who is a good cook!” That's amazing because Shin Hye is known to cook well. Especially you can see in Three Meals a Day.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnM8ZLspSlCy5xlOH__wE

He once said in an interview that pretty hands and a charming smile is definitely attractive in a girl. Most importantly, good conversation is a must. He describes his ideal type, saying, “I care a lot about first impressions. Also, our communication styles should match.”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141211

When the interviewers asked about his ideal type, Park Seo Joon said, “I think it’s important to take good care of yourself, so I also want my significant other to be someone who takes good care of herself. Also, I want us to have similar hobbies and interests.” However, it doesn’t seem like the public will know who this person will be now or later as Park Seo Joon said he would not publicly date. He stated, “My life is not mine alone. I don’t want someone else to feel unnecessary discomfort or pain because of me.”

Park Shin Hye's ideal type:

"My dream was to get married.  As I watched my mom and dad, I wanted to live prettily like my mom and dad, so I thought I would marry at the age of 23.  As my goal became marriage, there was a side effect of only looking for a man like my dad.  Even when meeting a good person, I ended up looking more at his bad than good aspects and compared him to my father.  My father is family-oriented," explaining that that trait was something she looked for her in her ideal man.  

PARK-SEO-JOON-2017-16.jpg

Park Shin Hye also shared her take on marriage and dating, revealing,

“While watching my parents, I’ve dreamed of marriage [ever since I was young]. As I work hard, I’ll develop an eye [for others], and won’t that naturally develop into a relationship?”

PARK-SEO-JOON-2017-15.jpg

"Actually I do not really have appearance standard; it’s difficult to say whether or not to look for a handsome guy. However, I feel that when I’m looking for a boyfriend, I’m sure I won’t be looking just at his appearance only. Specifically, I like the type of guys who are like my father, a man of few words, but will quietly support you at the back, very thoughtful and gentle, love sports and knows how to cook. This is my ideal type of guys." 

ParkSeoJoon041_zpse683fe6a.jpg

When the topic of relationship rumors came up, the actress responded, “I [date] in secret. I don’t think there’s really a need to date publicly. I think it’s necessary to separate personal matters from professional matters.” She added with a laugh, “I’ll just announce when I’m getting married.”

About their personality resemble:

c17a27afcef7b5cc892ff45b71dfb767--park-h

Park Seo Joon:

Even though he plays fun characters and has tons of famous friends on his speed dial, he revealed that, on the contrary, he is an introvert and a quiet person in real life. “That’s just my image in front of the camera. I am actually really introverted in private, and I practically just keep quiet when I am with my friends.”

d63d7484-727a-4b08-813a-e93091cb7b58.png

Park Shin Hye:

Beyond not being an energizer, I am also not a person who lives like a machine. I am just like everyone else. Sometimes I cry and get angry. It’s not that I don’t get stressed from having a healthy image. All of a sudden, I became ‘someone who seems like they would live only in an upright way.'”

When it comes to her offscreen life, Park Shin Hye described what her relationships with friends are like, stating,

“I think I become quiet when I meet my friends. Since I exhaust a lot of energy in front of cameras, I tend to stay quiet when I hang out with them, I keep cheering and supporting them, always in silence.”

Park Seo Joon,

In an interview, he said that he couldn’t fathom how international fans think he’s handsome, and that he still thinks it’s amazing that they see him that way.

“My face is plain,” he said. “Since my looks are plain, I am able to create the effect of making the person next to me look very beautiful. If there are any actresses that want to look prettier, they should work with me.”

f0893b6ed57651177f52a1fc8fc18d14--korean

Park Shin Hye,

During the interview, one reporter told her that she's very pretty because, yeah, she's really pretty in real life. But, the humble actress said with a smile, "Thank you, but it's not true", waving her hand. 

"No, there are so many pretty female stars these days. Suzy is really pretty, and so is Kim Yoo Jung. Suzy is active not only as a singer but also as an actress, and I think she has so many talents. And I'm very proud of Kim Yoo Jung because she began her acting career when she was very young and became one of the most promising young actresses. You know, just like her, I began my acting career when I was very young too."

6ed5a8845e9cf1096489c0c904dae2c7--holida

Through it all, they still remains as humble as ever

Park Seo Joon,

doc6w1fdmxaitt1j9gy04tx-770x470.jpg
Even when his fan meetings get sold out within minutes, Park Seo Joon keeps his feet on the ground. During his brother’s wedding, so many fans came to see him that the situation got out of hand. He was taken aback, as he did not expect his popularity to be that high. When asked about his fame, he answered, “Fortunately, there are more opportunities than before. It was incredibly difficult to get work in the past, but now I’m able to find work with more ease.”
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20171029

Park Shin Hye,

“I may look like I float graciously like a swan on a lake, but I’m kicking as hard as I can below the surface. ... I think it’s the same for every (actor),” she said. 

Park added that she does have ups and downs in her life, but she has generally been happy with her career.

Park-SEo-Joon-and-family-540x540.png

He’s big on family. Being the oldest of three brothers, Park Seo Joon cherishes being a big bro. His younger brother is married and has a two-year-old daughter. Park Seo Joon says that living alone in Seoul made him feel lonely and that his niece brought out his desire for warmth of a family. His niece even recognizes him and points him out on TV. Perhaps he’ll also be a good husband and dad material one day?

img_20150724130442541.jpg
In real life, the jolly Park enjoys a loving relationship with her mother, who reportedly runs a restaurant in Seoul. She says: "We are really close. My mum is so adorable. People tell me that I'm adorable and lovely. When they meet my mum, they'll know where I got those characteristics from. My mum's always curious about my life. She'd ask me about my day on set, what I had for lunch and what kind of conversations I had with my co-stars. Sometimes, I do feel sad that I can't spend more time with her."

They should be mutual friends. One of them is Kang Ha Neul.

Park Seo Joon says that about Kang Ha Neul:

korean-actors-kang-ha-neul-and-park-seo-

“When you approach a co-worker of the opposite sex, you can’t help but feel conscious of what everyone around you is thinking. I might be innocent, but there are times when the people around me look at me wondering if I’m interested. So it was very comfortable to work with Kang Ha Neul.”

“Whenever I felt tired from filming, Kang Ha Neul continued to smile broadly, so I wondered, where does that energy
come from? Even though he is younger than me, I learned a lot from him.”

kanghaneul_parkshinhye2.jpg

Park Shin Hye says that about Kang Ha Neul:

"Ha Neul seems as if he'd be a diligent student, but he's only a sophomore. We all have a lot left. Since Go Ara has graduated, it'll be me."

secretarykim1.jpg

He’s currently considering a new drama project called Why Secretary Kim, an adaptation of a webtoon based on Jung Kyung-yoon’s original novel by the same name. It was published in 2013, and became so popular that it was adapted into a webtoon by Kim Myung-mi, and has been picked up for a drama adaptation in the new year.

Park Seo-joon is up to play the egotistical vice president of a large corporation who is both handsome and capable. The titular Secretary Kim has stayed at his side through thick and thin, serving as his personal aide—doing everything from keeping his schedule to being his chauffeur—for nine years. I haven’t read the webtoon, but the drama synopsis seems to indicate that it might be a light and funny office rom-com, which I’m always up for.

I’m not sure if I like Park Seo-joon in a typical swoon-worthy boss role though (which he’s played before in She Was Pretty), because I’ve liked his oddball characters more, like the hidden writer in Kill Me, Heal Me and the UFC fighter in Fight My Way. But he’s definitely one of the better actors in his generation, so I’m crossing my fingers that he returns soon.

The drama is being planned for release next year; however, it’s not officially on the books at any network yet. But I’m sure that if Park Seo-joon confirms, it’ll be snatched up really quickly.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/12/park-seo-joon-may-become-the-boss-in-webtoon-adaptation-why-secretary-kim/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBSK1qDHh49OI-xYQAJpR

Is there anything else that you want to try?
Park Shin-hye: I want to to try my hand at a mundane role and do a crime thriller as well. I don’t want to remain just as a pretty face from an advertisement or as a Hallyu star. I want to be the kind of actor who can successfully go back and forth between TV dramas and movies.

“I really look forward to working on a project or script that focuses on the inner human nature. Something that can really bring out what the human being is about,” Park said.

Because she think that way new role will be offered her like Why Secretary Kim, I dont know she is interested in it.

A couple of friends both of them:

Kim Soo Hyun

Park Seo Joon revealed on an episode of tvN’s Taxi that Kim Soo Hyun was the reason he was able to sign with his management agency, KeyEast.

“Kim Soo Hyun was a friend of a friend. He gave me the phone number of an associate in KeyEast and that was how I was signed.”

Even though they are both managed under the same agency, Park Seo Joon maintained that he is “not too close” with Kim Soo Hyun.

“We are at that stage where we would just say hello. As we have our work schedules, it is hard for us to meet up.”

2.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Kim Soo Hyun are graduated from the same school so their friendship is also remarkable. 

Park Hyung Sik

62922499.jpg?w=240

Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik played leading role in Hwarang drama. 

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik played in Heirs. Park Shin Hye wrote an affectionate letter to Park Hyung Shik that read, "Dear Hyung Shik who became the vitamin to a tired noona." "When I was exhausted, Hyung Sik who was like a vitamin to me, ahn nyeong? It's me Shin Hye noona. You must be suffering a lot while clearing snow and training in this cold weather. While filming the drama, even though you were tired and it was hard, you were always smiling and asking me if I was tired and encouraging me saying just a little bit longer. While looking at your smile, I was always encouraged and got a lot strength from you. By the time, you receive this letter, that must mean the drama have ended."

Kim Ji Won

Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won played leading role in Fighting for My Way drama. 

0007_zps0b5ec87a.jpg~original

Park Shin Hye and Kim Ji Won played in Heirs. In drama despite the fact that they are enemies, in reality they are friends.

Kang Ha Neul

6a-4.jpg

Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul played leading role in Midnight Runners movie.

Park Shin Hye and Kang Ha Neul played in Heirs. Furthermore they are graduated from the same school.

Go Ara

Park Seo Joon and Go Ara played leading role in Hwarang drama. 

kxSTx7o.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Go Ara are graduated from the same school. Furthermore since childhood both of them have been working actress.

SIMILARITES

2014 SBS Drama Awards Park Shin Hye emotional speech

tumblr_nhhhmaw7gi1tkq3l4o2_250.giftumblr_nhhhmaw7gi1tkq3l4o5_250.giftumblr_nhhhmaw7gi1tkq3l4o7_250.giftumblr_nhhhmaw7gi1tkq3l4o8_250.gif

2017 KBS Drama Awards Park Seo Joon emotional speech

park-seo-joon-2.jpg

“There’s something that I wanted to say if I won an award,” he added, as he appeared to be getting emotional. He stopped for a moment to take a breath and collect himself before continuing, “My father recently said to me, ‘Now people don’t call me by my own name, they call me ‘Park Seo Joon’s father.’ That was very upsetting.”

His voice began to break as he said, “I’m a son that’s not good at expressing myself to my parents usually. So I want to use this opportunity to say this.”

“Father, if it hadn’t been for you, I wouldn’t be here,” he said as he became choked up. “I sincerely love you. I love you too, mom, and I love my family too. I will be a good son.”

“While thinking about this award speech, I realized that there’s nothing more important than my family’s health and happiness,” he said. “Everyone, although you may have dreams and goals for 2018, I hope that this year is one in which you can spend a lot of time together with your family. Happy new year. I also want to express my love and thanks to everyone who has helped me so far.”

Archived