Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

[Instagram] 2018.05.05 Song Eun Yi's IG Update - with Jung Hae In

Song Eun Yi showed some love for her FNC labelmate Jung Hae In!

On May 5, Song Eun Yi shared a cute photo that she took with Jung Hae In at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards.

She wrote as the caption, “You’re the first one to run over and greet me while getting your makeup done in the waiting room. You looked cool even with only half your makeup done. You’re exactly the same as when I first saw you six years ago. Even with more fame, you would still be a good person. #Congratulations #Baeksang Arts Awards.”

source: soompi   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jun So Min And Kang Han Na Can’t Stop Gushing Over Jung Hae In 

Kang-Han-Na-Jun-So-Min-Jung-Hae-In.jpg

Looks like no one is safe from Jung Hae In’s charms!

During the May 6 episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” the cast took part in the fourth installment of the show’s “Family Global Package Project.”

Jun So MinKang Han NaYoo Jae Suk, and Yang Se Chan headed to Hong Kong to complete their mission.

Yoo Jae Suk revealed, “So Min is lovesick with Jung Hae In these days.”

After hearing about Jun So Min’s love for the actor, Kang Han Na admitted she also likes Jung Hae In. Kang Han Na added, “When he smiles the screen lights up.”

Jun-So-Min-Kang-Han-Na.jpg

Yoo Jae Suk and Yang Se Chan asked, “Then when we smile does the screen become dark?” Jung So Min and Kang Han Na laughed and nodded in response.

source: soompi

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

ENTERTAINMENT

NEWS

Jung Hae In And Son Ye Jin Take Top Spots On Actor Brand Reputation For May

By Danica | May 7, 2018

SOMETHING IN THE RAIN COUPLE JUNG HAE  IN AND SON YE JIN ARE THE TOP ACTORS THIS MONTH!

Congratulations must be delivered to South Korean actors Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin who recently topped the Actor Brand Reputation for the month of May, according to the Korea Reputation Research Institute.

The actors, who are winning hearts for their noona-dongsaeng romance in the  drama Something in the Rain, are placed first and second among actors.

The Korea Reputation Research Institute collected and analyzed 142,619,795 brand data from April 5 to May 6, measuring brand participation, media volume, and traffic of consumers.

For May 2018, in-demand actor Jung Hae In earned the number one spot with 11,094,905 brand reputation index, while his leading lady Son Ye Jin earned the number two spot with 8,957,819 brand reputation index.

Jang So Yeon, who plays Jung Hae In’s sister in the drama, scored a brand reputation index of 4,520,668 and earned her third place in terms of brand reputation.

Meanwhile, Jang Dong Gun and Park Hyung Sik, who are impressing with their roles as lawyers in Suits, are placed fourth and fifth.

Following the five actors in the list are Jung Yoo Jin, Joo Mi Kyung, Jung In Sun, Wang Bit Na, and Han Ga In who round up the top ten spots in that order.

Son-Ye-Jin-Jung-Hae-In1-768x512.jpg&key=

• Like 2

Jung Hae In speaks up for the first time and shares thoughts on completing filming

jung-hae-in

Actor Jung Hae In shared his thoughts on completing filming for 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'.

On May 9, Jung Hae In shared a post on his official fan cafe. He wrote, "I just came back from my last filming for the drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'. I'm writing this after staring off into space with an empty mind. This production will be forever unforgettable. Usually, I feel relieved after finishing a production but the emotions I'm feeling now are very different. I can't describe it in words right now."

He continued, "Also, I was awarded an overwhelming award thanks to you guys. I wanted to say this. Thank you so much for loving and supporting me who's still very lacking. As I've said in my award speech, I'll patiently and calmly walk my given path. To my fans who love me, I also admire and love you as well."

Jung Hae In was awarded the 'Popularity Award' at the '54th Baeksang Arts Awards'. This is the first time he has spoken up since the awards.

Meanwhile, the trending drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' starring Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin are scheduled to come to an end on May 19. 
  • Sad 1

On 5/10/2018 at 12:56 AM, thi2018 said:

Jung Hae In speaks up for the first time and shares thoughts on completing filming

Actor Jung Hae In shared his thoughts on completing filming for 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'.

On May 9, Jung Hae In shared a post on his official fan cafe. He wrote, "I just came back from my last filming for the drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'. I'm writing this after staring off into space with an empty mind. This production will be forever unforgettable. Usually, I feel relieved after finishing a production but the emotions I'm feeling now are very different. I can't describe it in words right now."

He continued, "Also, I was awarded an overwhelming award thanks to you guys. I wanted to say this. Thank you so much for loving and supporting me who's still very lacking. As I've said in my award speech, I'll patiently and calmly walk my given path. To my fans who love me, I also admire and love you as well."

Jung Hae In was awarded the 'Popularity Award' at the '54th Baeksang Arts Awards'. This is the first time he has spoken up since the awards.

Meanwhile, the trending drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food' starring Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin are scheduled to come to an end on May 19. 

Honestly I'm so disappointed by him.... I thought he will be the next SJK after the drama ended since all the romance was given me the same vibe with Dots, but seems like he's way too far to be compare with those level male actors. I guess he has this bad side in him after all. His hardwork, and all the love from While You Were Sleeping and Prison Playbook and Something In The Rain for me just vanished.

Hae In-ah I hope you will reflect on this and be the old Hae In I was in love with. Its just too bad to see you're wasting all of your hard work for this controversy. crying2 onion headcrying2 onion head

Jung Hae In opens up for the first time since his center controversy

Wednesday, May 09, 2018  jung hae in  No comments
  • Sad 1

@Yippeun_eonnie I personally do not believe in these interpretations. A short Video clips would not tell a whole story. It was also his first time ever receiving an overwhelming award so he was too nervous to think it straight. The Baeksang officials also stated that he was arranged there. He seems like a person who follows instructions, as you can see all his bts in “pretty noona”. He is very polite and takes the director’s instructions to heart. I believe he is a respectful person. He became exploded popular thanks to “pretty noona who buys me food” so some haters may take this opportunity to bash his image. I hope his acting journey continues to grow. He has good acting skills. We’ll see more of his personality. I would not judge him negatively too quickly.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

[Endorsement] 2018.05.11 Cha Tae Hyun + Jung Hae In for Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance CF

Both actors are very cute. Cha Tae Hyun is also Son Ye Jin’s good friend and former costar   :heart:

• Like 1