Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

JHI received love call from “1 nights2 days” PD

He also said he would like to invite actor Jung Hae In. Jung Hae is currently captivating the minds of sisters with JTBC drama 'Beautiful sister who buys rice well'.

Ian Yong PD said, "Cho Seon-in seems to have a good and clear charm like Park Bo Gum last year. I also want to see the pure charm of Jung Hae In. “

'1 night and 2 days' is a steady plan that you can not keep. "We are preparing two large projects this year. I want to make sure I want to do it this year. " He says he is preparing for a tour of the audience and he wants to visit North Korea this year. With the latest atmosphere leading up to the summit by the inter-Korean summit, expectation will be added to the big picture of Yoo PD as the feasibility is increased.

skyb1842@mk.co.kr
  • Like 1

Namyang Dairy, 'French Cafe' new model, actor Jeong Hae Nam

Namyang Dairies (CEO Lee Jung-in) has selected actor Jeong Haein as a new model of cup coffee brand 'French Cafe'.

Namyang Dairy said that the charm of Jung Haein was well-liked with the newly renovated Namyang Dairy 'French Cafe' brand image.

The 'French Cafe', which aims to be the best premium cup coffee like 'professional cafe', will show 3 commercials including action, fantasy, and romance by linking with the various charms of the model.

In the action section, Coffee Cup Hunter 's original coffee cup made of 1% luxury coffee' French Cafe 200mL 'and the charm of Jung Haein emits a charm charm. The fantasy series also features a dual-roasted cup coffee called 'French Cafe Dual Rustery 250mL', a fantastic and mysterious figure, and a romantic 'cold brushed drip' soft and deep premium coffee 'French Cafe Dual Rusty Cold Brew' 320mL ' And shows a heart-warming romanticist.

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 7:02 PM, thi2018 said:

Actor Jung Hae In will be competing in 2018 Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Game occurs on may 3 at 17-18:30. He will participate in Shinyoung EnC team with actors Kim Jim Hoon, Yoon Si Yoon, Lee Young Woo, Lee Jim Hoon, Choi Jung Won, Zingo, singer Hwan Hee, comedian Cha Kyeong Sun, Woo Jung Hyun, leading by HLV Hyun Joo Jeob.

Actor Jung Hae In announced he will not be a able to attend this year Hans tar Celebrity Basketball Game, possibly attending Baeksang Awards Ceremony. He is currently leading popular actor category. There is 1 more day to vote. Hopefully, he will get this award.

http://cafe.daum.net/officialjunghaein/Ta4d/16

New model chosen for CheongKwanJang Everytime
KGC's red ginseng products loved by young and old
  • By Michael Herh
  •  April 25, 2018, 14:37
Jung Hae-in, one of the newest TV stars in Korea, is the new model for KGC's best-selling red ginseng product, CheongKwanJang Everytime. Jung Hae-in, one of the newest TV stars in Korea, is the new model for KGC's best-selling red ginseng product, CheongKwanJang Everytime.

Korea Ginseng Corporation (KGC) is stepping up marketing efforts for red ginseng products. The company has replaced the spokesmodel for “CheongKwanJang Everytime” with a new-generation figure and is diversifying cosmetics products loaded with red ginseng.

The most popular red ginseng product made by KGC is CheongKwanJang Everytime. Therefore, it is only natural that the company strategically selects promotional models for the product.

This product became the talk of the town and won huge popularity as famous Korean actor Song Jung-ki eats it in the smash-hit KBS television drama “Descendents of the Sun,” which gained immense popularity in Asia, particularly in China.

In the TV series, Song Jung-ki takes CheongKwanJang Everytime. After this scene was aired, Everytime became the best-selling item among CheongKwanJang products. To keep up the momentum, KGC recently selected Jung Hae-in as the new model for ChengKwanJang Everytime.

Jung Hae-in, New Model for CheongKwanJang Everytime

Jung is enjoying explosive popularity as he stars in the popular TV series, "Pretty Elder Woman Who Often Buys Me Meals." In this TV drama, Jung frequently eats Everytime Red Ginseng.

According to KGC, ChengKwanJang Everytime is winning popularity to such an extent that many tourists buy “Jung Hae-in Red Gingseng” at duty-free shops.

Red ginseng is popular as a gift for parents in Korea. The main customers of red ginseng are senior citizens. However, in recent years, young consumers also buy red ginseng as easy-to-eat products have become available. KGC explained that those in their 20s to 40s now account for half of red ginseng consumers.

Red ginseng is a super food that helps to maintain the balance of the body by enhancing immunity, removing fatigue and improving blood circulation. The product is recognized as a luxury health food not only in Korea but also in Asian countries and is loved by many consumers.

"Everytime is most popular among young people and company workers in Korea," a KGC official said. “Jung Hae-in’s bright and healthy image makes him a good fit for the product and will contribute to improving its sales.”

• Like 1

[News] 2018.04.28 Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin Confirmed Attending Baeksang Arts Awards

Zx6V8ub.jpg

Both Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In confirmed attending the Baeksang Arts Awards that will be held on May 3.

Son Ye Jin is nominated for Best Actress (Film) for her latest movie "Be With You", and as last year's winner, she will also be an award presenter.

As for Jung Hae In, it will be his first time attending Baeksang and thanks to all his fans' votes, he is receiving the Popularity Award (37.5% votes) for actors.

source: (1)

• Like 3

Aw

2 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

[News] 2018.04.28 Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin Confirmed Attending Baeksang Arts Awards

Zx6V8ub.jpg

Both Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In confirmed attending the Baeksang Arts Awards that will be held on May 3.

Son Ye Jin is nominated for Best Actress (Film) for her latest movie "Be With You", and as last year's winner, she will also be an award presenter.

As for Jung Hae In, it will be his first time attending Baeksang and thanks to all his fans' votes, he is receiving the Popularity Award (37.5% votes) for actors.

source: (1)

Awesome!!  I love this pic of them!!  They deserve all the attention they are getting.... Not to mention heartthrob JHI!!

• Like 1

Dara sends a special invite to actor Jung Hae In

Dara expressed the wish to invite actor Jung Hae In to 'Mimi Shop'.

On April 25, the MCs of new JTBC4 beauty reality program attended the press conference at the JTBC building in Seoul.

At the event, the MCs are asked about the stars they want to invite to 'Mimi Shop'. Dara answered, "This is not personal but for the wish of my peers," and called Jung Hae In. 

She continued, "There are many pretty noonas who are good at makeup at our shop, so please stop by." 

• Like 1

is his popularity is skyrocketing like song joong ki? yoo jae suk mention that he is following song joong ki's path and somin said she likes him and he's very great. I hope to see him in running man too, my favorite korean show.

• Like 1

[News] 2018.05.01 Jung Hae In's pay triples + revealed to be making over $280,000 in CFs

jung-hae-in.jpg

Jung Hae In is becoming the new hot actor following Song Joong Ki and Park Bo Gum.

Back in 2014, Jung Hae In made his debut with the drama 'Bride of the Century'. He started gaining major attention last year through his role in 'While You Were Sleep' and 'Prison Playbook'. And currently, he has become one of the hottest actors with the success of JTBC drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'.

The romance drama starring Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin has made an impressive record in viewer ratings by reaching the best of 6.6%. It's also making viewers' hearts pound with its realistic love story of a noona-dongsaeng couple. The drama is also having drastic impact on Jung Hae In's pay.

According to Munhwa Ilbo, Jung Hae In used to make around 100 million KRW (93,414 USD) in CFs per year. However, that pay has increased 3-4 times. Currently, Jung Hae In has a total of 3 endorsement deals, but that amount is expected to increase to over 10 after the end of 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food'.

In a recent interview, Jung Hae In stated, "I'm enjoying filming every day. I'm being called 'Daesae' (trending celeb) because many perceived the drama in a positive manner but to be honest, I'm afraid (by the immense attention) that I just want to run away."

source: Allkpop

@rainy12 Not to SJK's level yet. The media & entertainment industry tends to exaggerate a lot & praise actors to the heaven, especially when a drama is still airing. But in no doubt his popularity is definitely on the rise. Will have to see how his agency, FNC, market him from now on. If he's really a hot potato, you'll see more of him in CFs.

• Like 2

[News] 2018.05.01  "Running Man” Cast Jokes About What Lee Kwang Soo Should Do To Catch Up To Jung Hae In’s Rising Popularity

Lee-Kwang-Soo-Jung-Hae-In.jpg

by E. Cha

On the latest episode of “Running Man,” the cast members jokingly compared Lee Kwang Soo to fellow actor Jung Hae In.

See Also: Lee Kwang Soo And Song Ji Hyo Get Physical In Hilariously Vicious Battle On “Running Man”

During the April 29 broadcast of the SBS variety show, Yoo Jae Suk mentioned Lee Kwang Soo’s tvN drama “Live,” in which the actor is currently starring as a rookie policeman. Yoo Jae Suk complimented Lee Kwang Soo’s outfit and asked, “Isn’t this your costume from ‘Live’?”

He added, “But what’s regretful is that Jung Hae In is so popular these days.” As everyone agreed that Jung Hae In was enjoying a remarkable rise in popularity, Yoo Jae Suk went on, “‘Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food’ and Jung Hae In are all the rage nowadays.”

Yoo Jae Suk then jokingly complained, “Kwang Soo could be popular too!” Yang Se Chan chimed in, “[It’s because] he has no love lines. Writers, please give him a romance!”

Jun So Min agreed, “He really needs to have some kiss scenes,” while Yoo Jae Suk protested, “How come Kwang Soo is always suffering from unrequited love [in his dramas]?”

HaHa joked, “You should show people your own kiss scene on Instagram Live, since the writers won’t give you one on the other ‘Live.'”

Lee Kwang Soo remarked, “I think Jung Hae In and I are just walking two different paths.” Yoo Jae Suk replied, “It’s a good thing that you know that,” before teasingly adding, “Park Bo Gum and Jung Hae In have their own path, while Kwang Soo is walking my path.”

As Lee Kwang Soo insisted with a laugh that he was an actor and not a comedian, Yoo Jae Suk went on to joke, “You have no idea how proud you make me feel. I can’t believe that one of my junior comedians ended up being such a good actor.”

source: Soompi

• Like 1