Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

Jung Hae-in in 'Snowdrop', "Why did you appear? Because I had faith in the character.”

2021-12-07 08:07:52

202112070805316710_1.jpg

202112070805316710_2.jpg

[News Reporter Hyo-joo Bae] 

Jung Hae-in is 'Snowdrop'.

He revealed the reason for his participation. 

Actor Jung Hae-in, who plays the role of 'Lim Soo-ho', a graduate student with many stories from re-Germany in JTBC's Saturday drama 'Snow Ganghwa: Snowdrop' (played by Hyun-mi Yoo/directed by Hyun-tak Cho/produced by Drama House Studio, JTBC Studio), which is scheduled to premiere on December 18th, is a filming episode. , and breathing with Jisoo. 

Regarding the reason for appearing, Jung Hae-in said, “The story was attractive and there were characters I wanted to try, but the reason I was finally able to choose was thanks to the director. could do it,” he said. Regarding the person named Suho Lim, he said, “I think he is a person with strong leadership. He is a character who takes good care of his family and those around him and has a strong conviction of his own.” He also said, “I focused a lot on expressing the process of my beliefs falling apart, unavoidable situations, and conflicts between loved ones.” 

He also talked about filming episodes. Jung Hae-in said, “There was a part where I had to show skill in action and use of firearms due to the nature of the character. In order to use the gun action naturally, I kept carrying a small gun while waiting at the filming set and tried to get used to it. I brought exercise equipment and exercised whenever I had free time.”

Through "Snowdrop" Jung Hae-in will be working with Ji-soo, who challenges her first lead role with her lovely charm and fresh mask. Ji-su plays Eun-young-ro, a freshman in the English department at the cute and lively Hoju Women's University.

Jung Hae-in said, "Jisoo seems to have been a zero. "I was surprised to see him understand and absorb the director's direction on the spot," he said. "We had a good chemistry while acting together. He is an actor whose strength is to be kind and considerate to everyone.

"Snowdrop" is a story about the love story of the prestigious college student Suho, who jumped into the women's dormitory in 1987 against the backdrop of Seoul, and the female college student Yeong-ro, who hid and treated him in a crisis. The reunion of Yoo Hyun-mi and Cho Hyun-tak, the writer of "SKY Castle," which heated up South Korea, is expected.

Jung Hae-in cited "interesting stories, actors' acting, and various genres in a work" as the main points of "Snowdrop," and said, "As the story unfolds, I hope you can see Su-ho's situation in which she is in crisis and meets a woman named Eun-young-ro, who feels love and is clumsy at expressing her feelings."

The first episode will be aired at 10:30 p.m. on Dec. 18," said Dramatic House Studio and JTBC Studio.

Bae Hyo Joo on the news hyo@
Report and press release newsen@newsen.com

https://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202112070805316710&r=1

• Love 3

Haein <Unframed> BTS 

"I heard that you wrote this while thinking of me, I think that's why I could relate to it more" — Jung Haein

"The character Chanyoung that I thought of, haein did it more than 200%" — Lee Jehoon 

"When I thought of the main character Chanyoung, I wondered which actor could represent the youth of our time. I could only think of Jung Haein. — Lee Jehoon 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003809715

Article translation in below tweet

• Awesome 2

Omggg Netflix officially confirmed DP season 2

:eats2:

Netflix 'D.P' season 2 production confirmed... Syndrome once again

2021.12.14. 9:27 am

0003996504_001_20211214092704168.jpg?type=w430
'DP' Season 1 Poster / Photo = Courtesy of Netflix

[Seoul Economic Daily ] Netflix's 'DP' has confirmed the production of season 2 

'D.P', which was released in August, is the story of Jun-ho (Jung Hae-in) and Ho-yeol (Koo Gwan-soo), an arrest team (D.P.), who catch deserters, and face a reality they never knew existed. 

The work is based on the webtoon 'Diffie's Day' by writer Kim Bo-tong, and director Han Jun-hee of 'Chinatown' and 'Peppin' completed the story of deserters and soldiers chasing them with a delicate and sharp gaze, which no one paid attention to. It received great acclaim. Season 1 of 'Diffie' ended when Junho, wearing the rank of first officer, started walking in a different direction from the crew after the incident that left everyone hurt. Even after the ending credits started, the sound of running footsteps continued for a while, raising explosive curiosity about what kind of story would unfold in the future. 

'D.P' captivated both the public and critics with its fresh material and attractive character, called a deserter arrest squad. In addition to the bromance of Jung Hae-in and Gwa-Kwan Koo, the performances of actors Kim Seong-gyun, Son Seok-gu, and Jo Hyeon-cheol, as well as actors, aroused a passionate sympathy for men and women of all ages, regardless of generation. It is also a work that leaves a poignant message with realistic directing that reveals the absurd reality without adding or subtracting.

In addition, 'D.P' is the only Korean series to be selected in the New York Times' Best International TV Show TOP 10 on the 3rd (local time) on the 3rd (local time). Various overseas media outlets said, “‘D.P.’, which represents the dark and cold modern society, is the most brilliant Korean drama series this year” (Ready Steady Cut), “The bold will to highlight violence in the military with consistently excellent acting and brilliant filming from start to finish stands out. A work of art” (NME), leaving a warm acclaim, expressing that 'D.P' is a story that fits not only Korea but also all societies. 

In Season 2, director Han Jun-hee will direct and writer Kim Bo-tong will co-write the screenplay, and they will work together once again after season 1. The production company, Climax Studio, produced 'D.P' season 1 and 'Hell', which has recently become a global topic, and is responsible for the perfection and workmanship, and also took charge of the production of 'D.P' season 2.

Reporter Choo Seung-hyun (chush@sedaily.com)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/011/0003996504

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

JTBC  announced that <Snowdrop> will be aired 3 DAYS this week 12/24 (Fri), 12/25 (Sat) & 12/26 (Sun) 10:30PM KST to clear the misundetstanding of the plot

JTBC drama 'Snowdrop' special programming announcement

2021.12.23. 3:34 pm

12/24 (Fri) - 12/26 (Sun) 10:30PM 3 times broadcast

Controversy over JTBC <Snowdrop> continues. Due to the nature of the broadcast drama, it is not possible to release all the narratives at once, so it seems that a misunderstanding stemmed from the initial development. In order to alleviate the concerns of viewers, JTBC decided to make a special broadcast ahead of schedule. 

In episodes 3 and 5 of <Snowdrop>, which will be aired for 3 days from the 24th (Fri) to the 26th (Sunday), the background of the South Korean agent, Suho, and the reality of undue power in South Korea are stripped away, revealing the possibility of the initial setting. In the play, it is revealed that the Ministry of Security and Security is the main agent in bringing South Korean agents to South Korea, and the North and South Korean leaders begin to quarrel for power and money, respectively. It also tells the story of young people involved in their secret operation. 

JTBC respects various views and opinions on content. In order to hear the opinions of viewers, we are listening to various voices on the viewers bulletin board and real-time chat window on the portal site. This special program is also a choice to resolve the concerns of viewers. We will continue to listen to your opinions and do our best to create good content. 

* <Liberation Town>, which was previously broadcast at 10:30 on Friday night, will be broadcast at 6:50 pm on Saturday, December 25th. 

(JTBC Mobile Operation Team)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000284476

• Like 3