Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

• 2 weeks later...

@mademoisellesia thanks for all the info about Jung Hae In. I'm looking forward to see his new drama "half of half". I've seen several dramas of him on Netflix here in the Netherlands and became curious about that "smiling eyes actor Jung Hae In" :wub: and landed here after some google surching. Hope to see more actor work of him in the future :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

A review of "Tune in Love"

23d6a2c0-ff7b-11e9-97ab-dbb11656c6eb_800

The first time they met, they did not have a chance to fall in love. The second time they met, they had their first awkward kiss but then, fate plays a spoilsport and they are not able to move ahead. The third time is the charm as they say and that's when Mi-soo (Kim Go-eun) and Hyun-Woo (Jung Hae-in) have a shot at falling deeply, irrevocably and head over heels in love with each other in 'Tune in for Love'. This time that they have managed to spend together is initially a slide into the kind of love that makes one swoon. Then there is simple intimacy, which grows into a relationship which took 10 years to be realized -- from 1995 to 2005. 

So, 'Tune in for Love' at its heart is a beautifully portrayed tale of how love matures over years as two individuals meet, part and meet again due to their circumstances. Hyun-woo is deeply hurt by the death of a friend and his other friends seem to blame him for some reason. The death was an accident, but Hyun-woo is never able to believe the same because everyone around suspects him. This wound festers within Hyun-woo so long that when he finally gets a chance at finding happiness with Mi-soo, he almost screws it up. 

Read more at → https://meaww.com/tune-in-for-love-review-netflix-korean-movie-jung-hae-in-kim-go-eun-is-tale-of-love-and-separation

I have not seen it yet because Tune in Love will be available to Netflix on Nov 5 so I'll watch it then.

https://www.netflix.com/title/81165326

• Love 1

[News] 2019.11.06 Ma Dong Seok, Jung Hae In, And More Are In For An Unexpected Adventure In Upcoming Film

Ma-Dong-Seok-Yum-Jung-Ah-Jung-Hae-In-Par

New posters for the upcoming film “Ignition” (literal title) starring Ma Dong Seok, Park Jung Min, Jung Hae In, and Yum Jung Ah have been released!

“Ignition” will be about the foolish rebel Taek Il (Park Jung Min) who meets the mysterious chef of a Chinese restaurant Geo Seok (Ma Dong Seok) and the overzealous rebel Sang Pil (Jung Hae In) as they attempt to face the real world.

In the newly released posters, the lead actors captivate the audience with the unique portrayals of their diverse characters. The poster features Geo Seok largely in the back with a bright smile while holding a wok. In front of him are Taek Il, who meets people he’s never imagined of at the Chinese restaurant he runs into after leaving his home, Sang Pil, who wants to enter the workforce to earn money as soon as possible, and Taek Il’s mother (Yum Jung Ah), who was once a volleyball player and is now is a stern mother.

In bold letters, the posters contain the text, “What’s there to life? [You] just have to try living it once!” delivering bright energy to the audience.

Ma-Dong-Seok-Yum-Jung-Ah-Jung-Hae-In-Par

The upcoming film is based on a popular webtoon by Jo Geum San, and crew members from “Veteran” and “E.X.I.T” have participated in the production.

“Ignition” started filming in March and is set to premiere sometime in December.

Source (1) via soompi

• Like 1

[News] 2019.11.06 Jung Hae In’s New Travel Variety Show Announces Premiere Date

5c786f3d5501427bb2b5fdf8d544cea0.jpeg?s=

KBS has revealed the first stills of Jung Hae In from the upcoming variety program “Jung Hae In’s Walking Report” (literal title).

The stills were accompanied by some more info for the upcoming show, which KBS announced will air on November 26 at 10 p.m. KST, running for eight total episodes.

The show is Jung Hae In’s first solo reality show in the seven years since his debut. It’s a variety adaptation based off of the long-running KBS1 cultural program “Backpack Travels,” and Jung Hae In will be in charge of all travel details.

A source from the production said, “We would like to thank viewers for being patient waiting for ‘Jung Hae In’s Walking Report.’ With support from viewers, we were able to satisfactorily wrap filming abroad, and we’re working hard on post-production. We’ll be seeing you with great content. Please look forward to it.”

jung-hae-in-2.jpg

Source (1)

• Like 1

[News] 2019.11.08 Korean actor Jung Hae-in wins award at London film festival for his role in Tune in for Love

optimize

The K-drama actor won the Popularity Award at the 2019 London East Asia Film Festival (LEAFF) for his role in Korean film Tune in for Love, which also stars Kim Go-eun.

Actor Jung Hae-in, best known for JTBC's 2018 drama, Something in the Rain, won the Popularity Award at the 2019 London East Asia Film Festival (LEAFF) on November 3. 

He was recognised for his role in the 2019 film, Tune in for Love, which also stars Kim Go-eun.

The film is the love story of Hyun-woo (Jung) and Mi-soo (Kim), set in the 1990s.

In his acceptance speech, Jung said he felt grateful, thanking his co-star Kim Go-eun, film director Jung Ji-woo and the screenwriter Lee Suk-yeon.

Jung recently taped the first episodes of his television travelogue programme Jung Hae-in's Walking Report. It will air on KBS2 television this month.

source: The Korea Times

====

I finally found time to watch the movie. It's a simple love story, but not bad at all. I wouldn't say I love it but not a bad watch. I was ready to flip some tables if all that fuss happened and I didn't get my happy ending.

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ 丁海寅 - Upcoming Drama: Half of Half in March 2020
  • 2 weeks later...

[INTERVIEW] 2019.12.15 Actor Jung Hae-in takes on challenge with film and reality show

optimize

By Lee Gyu-lee

This year has been full for heartthrob actor Jung Hae-in, starring in TV series "One Spring Night" and film "Tune in for Love," and winning multiple awards.

As the year comes to an end, he decided to wrap the year on a different note, breaking out of his comfort zone to challenge himself with new comedy film "Start-Up" and reality show "Jung Hae-in's Walking Report."

Known for his roles as a sweet, romantic boyfriend figure in melodramas, the 32-year-old actor took on the part of a rebellious teenager in the film.

"I had so much fun. I am very curious about things I haven't experienced, so this was very exciting," he said in the interview with The Korea Times, Thursday, at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, central Seoul.

Jung plays 18-year-old Sang-pill who lives alone with his grandmother. He has no interest in studying or going to school but finds joy in hanging out with his drop-out best friend Taek-il (Park Jung-min) smoking and drinking.

Lured by the quick cash the job offered him, Sang-pill gets himself deep into the money lending business to make living and take care of his elderly grandmother.

The actor revealed that the troublemaking teenage character was not hard to relate to at all. "In fact, it was too relatable," he noted, adding that he saw Sang-pill as just a cute teenager when he first read the script.

"He's not in a good situation, so he's overly enthusiastic and ends up getting ahead of himself," he said. "And he ends up making a mistake because of this enthusiasm."

Heartthrob actor Jung Hae-in took on the role of a rebellious teenager in new comedy film 'Start-Up,' a change from his usual image of a sweet boyfriend figure dramas. Courtesy of FNC Entertainment
Actor Jung Hae-in./ Courtesy of FNC Entertainment

To portray the young character, he used a higher pitch when speaking and studied teenage-like gestures and the way they walk. He also noted that he believed Sang-pill would not look natural when smoking and drinking. "He gets led astray as he tries to find a sense of belonging. He just copies what his friend does, so I thought there should be sense of awkwardness in the way he smokes or drinks," he said.

Although he had lots of fun with the addition to his repertoire, he noted that he still is concerned about how audiences will respond to his new character. "I have this image that I've been showing. So although I hope people enjoy seeing me in a different role, I'm also worried they might feel awkward."

Nonetheless, he expressed that he hopes to continue to play a diverse range of characters. "I didn't intentionally try to get out of my 'image'….but I want people to think 'Jung Hae-in can act in that kind of role.' It would allow me to take on roles in a variety of genres," he said. "Even if it might come to be a failure, I'm going to keep trying."

Along with the role in a comedy film, he revealed his personal life with the reality show "Jung Hae-in's Walking Report," which has been on air since last month. The show captures him on his trip to New York City with tours that he came up with on his own.

"How I'm shown on the program is about 90 percent accurate to my real personality," he noted. "For acting, I know how I'll be seen but it was different to observe myself through the show. It was a bit embarrassing to see myself talking nonsense and laughing the way I did that time."

One of the plans for his trip included a visit to an acting class at Pace University. Sitting-in during the class, he said he was shocked to see how the students interacted, freely exchanging feedback with each other. As a former acting student himself, he said it was a nice surprise that is different from classes in Korea.

As the film tells a story of unsteady teenagers, clueless about their future, he recalled his time of uncertainty when he was training to become an actor.

"Reality hit hard when I was in college, failing in auditions and living without the certainty of a job," he said "A lot of people who are getting ready to step into the real world, would have this kind of uncertainty and concerns about their future. But whatever that would be, I want to encourage them to try without fearing failure."

Based on Jo Geum-san's web comic of the same name, the film "Start-Up" follows two rebellious teenagers Taek-il and Sang-pill who try to figure out their future. Trying out different things on their own, they learn the responsibilities and realities of becoming an adult.

The film "Start-Up" is scheduled to hit local theaters Dec. 18.

source: The Korea Times

Another from soompi → Soompi News

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...