Hangul: 정해인

Hanja: 丁海寅

Birthdate: 1st April 1988
Height: 178 cm

MBTI: ISTP
Education: Pyeongtaek University

Agency

FNC Entertainment

Official Website || Naver || Facebook || Instagram || Naver TV || V Live || YouTube ||

Social Media

|| Instagram || Twitter || Weibo ||

Other information

Wikipedia [Eng] [Kor] [Chi] || AsianWiki || DramaWiki || Actor Profile || Naver || Baidu Bar || DCinsde || Daum ||

Fansites

Spoiler

South Korea

Official Cafe Daum |

Haeinholic

Instagram | Twitter | Tistory

Space Traveler

Twitter |

China

HaeinHolic_丁海寅Fanpage

Weibo |

丁海寅微笑初戀後援會

Weibo |

Taiwan

Healing Haein 丁海寅台灣後援會 (Jung Hae In Taiwan Fanclub)

Facebook |

Hong Kong

丁海寅香港後援會 (Jung Hae In Hong Kong Fans Club)

Facebook |

HolyHaeIn Hong Kong Fans

Facebook |

Malaysia

丁海寅馬來西亞粉專頁  Jung Hae In Malaysia Fanbase - MyHaeIn

Facebook | Instagram |

Vietnam

Jung Hae In Vietnam Fanpage

Facebook |

Philippines

Jung Hae In Philippines Fan Club

Facebook |

International

Jung Hae In International

Facebook | Twitter |

~ Introduction ~

Jung Hae In debuted in drama "Bride of the Century" in 2014, and gradually worked his way through various other projects till 2017 where he began garnering more media attention through his cameo in Goblin against Kim Go Eun and Gong Yoo, While You Were Sleeping and Prison Playbook. In 2018, Jung Hae In landed his first leading role starring against Son Ye Jin in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (also known as Something in the Rain). Jung Hae In started off his career late, but since he enlisted and completed his military service when he was 21 years old, this leaves him with no blank period in his bright future career in the entertainment industry.

bs2_thumb.gifbs2_thumb.gifbs2_thumb.gif

= Please abide to below forum rules when posting =

1. All general forum rules apply. Please read the rules carefully. You will be warned if you are found in violation of any of these rules.

2. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

3. Do not quote pictures or long posts. Instead, remove images in your quotes. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long (more than 10 lines), only quote a subsection of the text. Quoted pictures set in spoiler tags are considered a violation as well. Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the k-entertainment general discussion.

4. When posting pictures, you are allowed to put 50 pictures in one post. Consider posting pictures in thumbnail sizes instead if they are large images.

5. Use the spoiler tag for multiple images and videos. When posting images and videos (YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, gifs, etc), if you have more than 3 images and/or videos, the fourth image/video onward need to go into the spoiler tag. This facilitates the transition between pages and enhances the user experience for those who have limited data caps.

Spoiler

6. Do not post consecutively (one after another). Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post.

7. Do not engage in non-related conversations and share non-related content. If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

8. Use the spoiler tag or highlight the text. Don't ruin a drama or movie for others! Dramas or movies will air earlier in Korea than other countries. When posting screencaps, if you have more than 3 images, please use the spoiler tag as a courtesy to your fellow drama fans. The opening and closing tags are "Spoiler" and "/Spoiler" (replace the quotes with [brackets], or the eye icon). The fourth image onward need to go into the spoiler tag.

9. Do not create new threads or posts to post fanfix or post entire fanfix in the official threads. Fanfix belong in the fanfix forum. You can only post a link or a banner that leads to the fanfix in the fanfix forum. Discussions regarding the fanfix are otherwise prohibited in this forum. Also, continuously advertising your fanfix in a thread will be regarded as spamming.

10. Do not bypass the swear filter. Using *, ! or other symbols in place of a letter is unacceptable.   

11. Do not post "I own this page" or make "thread milestone celebrations." It is not necessary to have five pages of variations of "I own this page" or "Congratulations on making 1000 pages!" We may prune the forums anytime so there is no point in celebrating.

12. Do not solicit votes for external poll/vote sites. One post with the link and instructions for voting should suffice. Do not continually post poll updates/results and request for participation. Final results for poll/vote may be posted on its completion.

Full Actors/Actresses Rules > Here

Please keep this thread organized, clean and peaceful when posting.

Have additional questions or comments? PM a moderator or admin.

• Like 9

— FILMOGRAPHY —

Drama

aVTgPpAh.jpg

2014 | Bride of the Century

2014 | The Three Musketeers

2015 | Blood

2015 | Reply 1988 (cameo)

2016 | Yeah, That's The Way It Is

2016 | Night Life

2016 | Goblin: The Lonely & Great God (cameo)

2017 | While You Were Sleeping

2017 | Prison Playbook

Drama-2-side.jpg

2018 | Pretty Noona Buys Me Food

2019 | One Spring Night

2020 | Half of A Half

2021 | D.P

2021 | Snowdrop

2022 | Connect

2023 | D.P 2

2024 | The Son's of Mum's Friend

Film

CVPXDwM.jpg

2014 | The Youth

2015 | Salute D'Amour

2016 | The Moon of Seoul

2017 | The King's Case Note

2017 | Age of Blood

2018 | Heung Bu (Age of Rebellion)
2019 |
Tune of the Love

2019 | Start Up

2020 | P1H: The Beginning of A New World

2021 | Unframed

2023 | 12.12: The Day

2024 | Veteran 2

Music Video

2013 | AOA Black - Moya

• Like 4

— ACTING AWARDS* —

2016 | SBS Drama Awards - New Star Award (Yeah, That's The Way It Is)

2018 | APAN Star Awards - Excellence Actor Award (Miniseries: Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food)

2019 | MBC Drama Awards - Top Excellence Actor Award (Web-Thu Drama: One Spring Night)

2020 | Grand Bell Awards - Best New Actor (Tune in for Love)

*These awards listing exclude non-acting/popularity awards.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Magazines

qgJ5cuE.jpg

2018 - 2019

sGERoby.jpg

Endorsement

2014 | Baskin Robbins

2014 | Samsung Galaxy Note 3
2015 |
KB 국민카드

2015 | LG U+

2016-2017 | EVISU

2017 | Kolping

2017 | Mariwhale 237

2018 | Jill Stuart

2018 | Chung Kwang Jang Every Time Red Ginseng

2018 | DewyTree
2018 | French Cafe

2018 | Binggrae
2018 | Volvo XC40
2018 |
K2

2018 | G9

2018 | Samsung Firetalk
2018 | Sprite

2018 | Hyundai

2018 | Duty Free - Hyundai Department Store

2019 | Mind Bridge

2019 | ANDZ

• Like 4

[Instagram] Sept - Dec 2017 Various Instagram Updates From While You Were Sleeping Casts

Love their friendships and rapports between the actors in this production team ♥

Spoiler

[Instagram] 2017.12.14 Shin Jae Ha's Instagram Update with Jung Hae In

I thought Jae Ha's cameo was short and in support of Hae In, but once I saw all episodes to date, he's actually appeared way before Hae In, and their characters never met! :(

• Like 2

[Magazine] March 2016 Marie Claire: A Trip with Jung Hae In

l8ZLw6c.jpg

Spoiler

J2tiAzZ.jpg
3B7eGAa.jpg

source: Marie Claire

[Magazine] August 2016 The Celebrity

EyKV7xN.png

Spoiler

c2o7yd4.png

source: FNC Facebook

[Magazine] November 2017 Marie Claire

90hRoTa.jpg

Rising actor Jung Hae In recently took part in a photo shoot for the November issue of Marie Claire magazine, where he showcased his soft charisma.

In the accompanying interview, he shared his sincere thoughts on acting and discussed his most recent project and goals.

The actor revealed how he is similar to his “While You Were Sleeping” character, and explained that he “is honest when expressing [his] emotions” just like Han Woo Tak.

As for his career aspirations, Jung Hae In explained, “I want to mature as a kind actor. Since this is a profession where people meet and create an end product together, I have to be a good person first before I before I become a certain kind of actor.”

In addition to his on-going role as Han Woo Tak in “While You Were Sleeping,” Jung Hae In also plays the lead role in film “The Age of Blood, 2017,” which will be released this coming November.

source: Soompi

Spoiler

dFlT5rq.jpg

CvY8HeI.jpg

Video

source: Marie Claire

• Like 2

[News] 2017.11.15 Jung Hae In Talks About Debuting Late For His Age + Friendship With Lee Jong Suk

by K. Lew via Soompi

Jung-Hae-In3.jpg

On November 15, actor Jung Hae In took part in an interview for his upcoming film, “Conspiracy – Age of Rebellion.”

He first opened up about debuting at an older age. He explained, “I went to mandatory military service when I was 21 years old [Korean reckoning]. Some other male actors may be jealous since I’ve already gone. I’ve even finished with the reserve forces. But there really isn’t much to be jealous about, since the army is just another place for people to live. Those with a lot of wealth and fame may not want to go, as it creates a long resting period.”

Jung Hae In stated that he had a taste of acting through musicals in his first year of college, then he went to the army straight after. He commented that the two years in the army were a “very precious time” for him. He explained that it was a turning point that helped him understand what he had to do, and it made him think more realistically about his life, which was acting.

He explained, “I was determined that acting was what I needed to do. I thought I should try it even if I succeeded or failed, and so I lost 12 kilograms (approximately 26.45 pounds) in the army. After I graduated from school, I joined my agency. I’ve heard many times that my debut was late for my age. I debuted at 26 years old but that’s the age that other young adults are first employed. That’s also the age that I first started working.”

Jung Hae In also expressed his affection for his “While You Were Sleeping” co-stars Lee Jong Suk and Shin Jae Ha. He explained that they got even closer after taking a trip together. When asked about the photos they uploaded on Instagram, he smiled and commented, “There are a lot more photos. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.”

On their friendship, he stated, “We’ve decided to meet up again after the drama ends. Lee Jong Suk still has to go to the army and seems to be thinking a lot about it. I haven’t talked to him separately about my experiences in the army. We’re comfortable but we don’t ask each other about it. I think I’ve actually gotten a lot of help from him. Although Lee Jong Suk is a year younger than I am, there are many times when he feels more like an older brother. He’s reliable, mature, and has a lot of affection. On our trip, we all stayed in the same room but it was really comfortable. He’s a very mature guy but he also likes to act cute sometimes.”

Source (1)

[News] 2017.11.24 Jung Hae In Analyzes Own Acting + Reveals How He Noticed His Increased Popularity

by E. Kang via Soompi

Jung-Hae-In13.jpg

“While You Were Sleeping” star Jung Hae In has captivated the hearts of many with his genuine personality and hard work ethic. In a recent interview, the rising actor opened up about his notable increase in popularity, and reflected on his craft.

While the popular SBS drama that shot him to stardom is now over, Jung Hae In is available to watch on both the big screen and the small screen. He acts as the lead role in currently-playing film “The Age of Blood, 2017,” and is also starring in director Shin Won Ho’s tvN drama “Prison Playbook.” As he was discussing these projects, Jung Hae In shared his thoughts on his growth as an actor.

“When I watch the movie I filmed a year and a half ago now, I see that I’ve improved overall. However, there are some parts of my acting that I think were better back then. If I were to describe how, I would say I was more daring,” he explained. “Nowadays, I have a lot more doubts and concerns. I’ve come to reflect on how I shouldn’t act with such an analytical mindset.”

Jung Hae In also touched on how he chooses productions, saying, “I think I just have good luck. I don’t believe I’m honestly in a position to be able to choose any production or role I want. I think reasons like, ‘Because I like the scriptwriter,’ or ‘Because I like the script,’ are for top-of-the-line actors. Wouldn’t the reason I’ve been able to star in good productions consecutively be because I’m lucky? I will say that I try not to lose any opportunity that is presented to me. That effort may have helped me see continuing results.”

As for his increased popularity, Jung Hae In humbly commented, “I don’t really know. I don’t really feel anything directly because I don’t go outside just to walk around as much since I’m so busy. However, the amount of people who ask me for my signature has increased.”

He explained that the main reasons that he finally realized his increase in popularity were how his friends and acquaintances would ask him for signatures to give to other people, and how the number of followers on his social media accounts exponentially grew. Jung Hae In joked, “A unique aspect of my fan cafe was how ‘exclusive’ it was [because of its small numbers], but the number of fans has grown a lot,” before expressing, “I am extremely grateful for that as well.”

Source (1)

• Like 4

[Instagram] 2018.01.03 Mariwhale Instagram Update on Jung Hae In

[News] 2018.01.03 Movie "Age of Rebellion" to premiere in February.

movie_image.jpg

Movie "Heung Bu" (or Age of Rebellion) starring Jung Woo and the late Kim Joo Hyuk will premiere some time during the Lunar New Year period in February. Jung Hae In plays a supporting role.

source: OSEN

• Like 2