mademoisellesia

[Instagram] 2018.04.01 Jung Hae In's IG Update

Caption:

On my birthday which is April's Fool Day

Thanks to #PrettyNoonaWhoBuysMeFood

I receive a birthday present

That's not a lie, right?

===

Today is Jung Hae In's birthday and his name is trending on Naver Search.

• Like 3

Jung Hae In’s Agency Reveals He Almost Passed Up His Role In “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” 

Jung-Hae-In-6-e1524092946112.jpg

Jung Hae In has had a busy two years, appearing in one production after another. He starred in dramas “Yeah, That’s The Way It Is,” “Night Light,” “While You Were Sleeping,” and “Prison Playbook” as well as films “The King’s Case Note,” “The Age of Blood,” and “Heung Boo: The Revolutionist.” Now, he is currently acting as the male lead of JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.”

Jung-Hae-In-11.jpg

His agency FNC Entertainment shared, “Jung Hae In was so exhausted that he asked for just two months off after ‘Prison Playbook.’ However, the script and role for ‘Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food’ was too good to pass up. When Jung Hae In read the script, he immediately said he wanted to do it and his casting was finalized. He was lucky.”

Jung Hae In had not been the first person who received an offer to play his character Seo Joon Hee, but after several others rejected the role, it fell into his hands.

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-2.jpg

The actor is receiving a lot of love for his role as the younger, dependable man in a relationship with an older woman in “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.”

Since its first episode, the viewership ratings for the drama have been increasing, and the drama has been receiving a lot of attention from viewers in their 20s to 40s, widely considered the target audience for broadcasting stations. According to the advertising industry, the drama has easily surpassed other JTBC hit dramas such as “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon,” “Woman of Dignity,” and “Misty” in terms of ad revenue. One industry insider shared, “Advertising companies are lined up trying to get their ads on ‘Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.’ This is also the first time that there has been this kind of reaction in JTBC history, so they are surprised as well.”

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-4.jpg

Another advertising industry insider also shared that Jung Hae In’s commercial value has also risen sharply. The insider shared that prior to the drama, the actor would have been guaranteed 150 million won (approximately $140,000) for a year-long contract. However after the drama, the insider estimated that the actor would now be guaranteed performance fees of around 500 to 600 million won (approximately $469,000 to $563,000) for a year-long contract.

They added that considering the attention given to the first few episodes of the drama, the actor should have received many advertising offers. FNC Entertainment responded, “It’s hard to confirm any details about performance fees. It is true that he has been receiving a lot of offers for advertisements.”

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-3.jpg

A source from the drama stated, “Under director Ahn Pan Seok’s direction, the filming is happily going along well. The viewership ratings are continuing to increase, and the actors as well as production staff are working excitedly.”

Source: soompi

Jung Hae In, Son Ye Jin, And IU Named Most Buzzworthy Drama Stars Of The Week 

Jung Hae InSon Ye Jin, and IU have topped the list of most buzzworthy TV appearances in the drama category!

See Also: Watch: Yoon Ddan Ddan Combines BTS, iKON, And Red Velvet Into One Song

Good Data Corporation revealed their ranking of the most buzzworthy TV appearances for the week of April 9 to 15. They analyzed netizen reactions to drama actors by looking at the number of news articles, blog posts, communities, social media posts, and video clip view counts for each celebrity.

Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin from JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” took the first two spots in the drama category. IU came in third for her latest drama “My Ahjussi,” followed by her co-star Lee Sun Gyun. The next two spots went to Red Velvet’s Joy and Woo Do Hwan for “Tempted.”

The top 10 buzzworthy drama appearances are as follows:

1. Jung Hae In (“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”)
  2. Son Ye Jin (“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”)
  3. IU (“My Ahjussi”)
  4. Lee Sun Gyun (“My Ahjussi”)
  5. Joy (“Tempted”)
  6. Woo Do Hwan (“Tempted”)
  7. Kim Myung Min (“The Miracle We Met”)
  8. Kam Woo Sung (“Should We Kiss First”)
  9. Jang Geun Suk (“Switch”)
  10. Kim Won Suk (“My Ahjussi”)
Spoiler

Drama-Star-Buzzworthy-Rankings.jpg

Source: soompi 

Actor Jung Hae-in boosts FNC Entertainment’s fortunes

PUBLISHED : April 12, 2018 - 14:46 

UPDATED : April 12, 2018 - 14:47

[THE INVESTOR] Korean actor Jung Hae-in, who stars in the popular Korean drama “Something in the Rain,” is rapidly gaining more fans and cash. 

Bolstered by his star power, shares of his talent agency FNC Entertainment closed at 13,400 won (US$12.50) on April 11, up 3.08 percent from the previous day. Just last week, the shares hovered around 8,000 won. 

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=142&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F04%2F12%2F20180412000650_0.jpg

Actor Jung Hae-in in JTBC drama "Something in the Rain."

Jung comes as a blessing for the company, which previously had a gloomy annual outlook after selling a controlling stake in its drama production subsidiary FNC Add Culture to SM Entertainment earlier this year. The unexpected departure of Jung Yong-hwa, leader and main vocalist of cash cow CNBLUE was another blow -- he enrolled in the military after being enmeshed in an admissions scandal. 

Analysts say Jung could create tailwinds for the 12-year-old agency, which houses other stars like K-pop groups AOA and FT Island and comedian Yoo Jae-suk. 

“If Jung can become the next Asian heartthrob, he could add 15 billion won to 25 billion won in yearly profits for FNC Entertainment,” said Lee Ji-hoon, analyst at Hana Financial Investment. “And assuming that the Korea-China relations improve, Jung could clinch at least 20 advertisements and broadcasting projects in China as well.” 

“Something in the Rain,” which co-stars rom-com queen Son Ye-jin, has been making waves in China through unofficial channels; China has banned Korean cultural contents in retaliation against the deployment of a US-missile defense system. 

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=142&simg=%2Fcontent%2Fimage%2F2018%2F04%2F12%2F20180412000651_0.jpg

Son ye-jin (left) and Jung Hae-in

Following the drama’s premiere on March 30, Jung topped major charts in China, including Weibo and Baidu to follow in the footsteps of predecessors like Kim Soo-hyun, the star of “My Love from the Star” and Song Joong-ki of the “Descendants of the Sun.” FNC is hoping to create more contents for the Chinese market in a joint effort with its second largest shareholder Suning Universal Media, which holds a 22 percent stake in the firm. 

Market watchers say FNC could expand like its bigger rival KeyEast, the management agency that shot to fame because of Kim Soo-hyun’s career. In 2014, when “My Love from the Stars” went on air, KeyEast’s sales jumped 77.8 percent on-year to 42.9 billion won, propelled by unprecedented sales in China with 18.5 billion won. 

Next Entertainment World, which produced “Descendants of the Sun,” saw its revenue jump 52.23 percent to 125.7 billion won in 2016. The drama’s lead Song Joong-ki earned more than 40 billion won that year, shooting more than 30 commercials both in Korea and China. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

13th Annual Soompi Awards Winners Announced

Breakout Actor: Jung Hae-in ("While You Were Sleeping - 2017")

Article body
Financial News

Big four in the insurance industry, top model marketing is hot

Newspaper on

Advertising

"Samsung Fire Inurance selected Actor Jung Hae In Model Preview"

The non-life insurance industry is expected to become a hotly contested marketing competition with a new brand model this year. Major insurers such as Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance and DBNon-life Insurance, which are ahead of the renewal of the brand model recently, are going to start brand marketing by using the big model which is popular with the public. 

According to the non-life insurance industry on May 22, Samsung Fire indurance selected actor Jung Hae-in as its brand model, replacing actor Cha Tae-hyun. Jung HaeIn is starring in the drama 'Beautiful sister who is buying Rice well'. Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance is planning to show TV commercials for the regular customers in June, when the contract expires as the renewal of the brand model takes place every year . 

In addition, Hyundai Marine & Nutrition Co., Ltd., actor Son Ye Jin, who is the actress playing "Pretty sister who is buying rice well," has been active since her selection as a brand model in August 2016. 

DB Damage Insurance plans to use Girls ' Generation Yoona as a new model after Girls Group AOA member Sul Hyun. Girls' Generation Yoona has appeared in the recently opened 'Hyori Nambuk 2' and shows a sincere 'solver' image as a part-time student. 

This type of marketing is a marketing strategy that aims to raise brand image and increase sales through attractiveness and positive image of entertainers in order to easily approach consumers by introducing a familiar model to consumers who feel insecure.TV commercials and online advertising are all fiercely competitive. "As a financial company, I prefer a model that has a clean and trustworthy image as much as a financial company," said 

KB Chief Insurance Officer. "Especially Kim Yu-na has a sincere" 1st image "and a familiar slave We are revitalizing the brand image that we intend to approach friendly to our customers. " KB NK plans to advertise 'figure Queen' Kim Yu-na as a brand model. 

In the case of non-life insurers' auto insurance, where online channels are active, individual models other than the brand model may be used to display advertisements. Samsung Fire & Marine Insurance in December last year to appoint a new model of an actor Jung Woo Sung Anika Direct TV is exposed to an ad bar. At the time, Samsung Fire & Marine said, "I expect that the comfort and trust of actor Jung Woo-sung will lead to an increase in brand image."

gloriakim @ fnnews . com reporter Kim Moon Hee 

12645076_461506424057545_831069752843582

Actor Jung Hae In will be competing in 2018 Hanstar Celebrity Basketball Game occurs on may 3 at 17-18:30. He will participate in Shinyoung EnC team with actors Kim Jim Hoon, Yoon Si Yoon, Lee Young Woo, Lee Jim Hoon, Choi Jung Won, Zingo, singer Hwan Hee, comedian Cha Kyeong Sun, Woo Jung Hyun, leading by HLV Hyun Joo Jeob.

[News] 2018.04.23 Jung Hae In Is Coming To Manila!

jhi-poster-june30_B9EAE57823104B32989DDC

MANILA, Philippines – Jung Hae-in, one of South Korea’s rising stars, will be coming to Manila on June 30, 2018 for a fan meet and greet.

Filipinos are likely most familiar with Hae-in’s work as the scene-stealing policeman Han Woo-tak in the 2017 Korean drama (K-drama) While You Were Sleeping.

He first got the public’s attention after appearing in the music video for the song “Moya” in 2013. He later debuted on K-drama Bride of the Century the next year.

His other works on television include The Three Musketeers, Prison Playbook, and Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food – his first drama as the leading man to Korean actress Sohn Ye-jin. He’s also starred in movies including The Youth, Conspiracy: Age of the Rebellion, and The King’s Case Notes.

Hae-in is set to star in Heungboo this year, playing the role of King Heonjoing. The actor won the New Star Award in the 2016 SBS Drama Awards and in the following year, he was nominated for the excellence in acting award.

Hae-in will be flying over for a meet-and-greet at the KIA Theatre in Quezon City at 6 pm on June 40, according to local organizer CDM Entertainment.

Tickets for the meet and greet go on sale on May 26, through TicketNet outlets and TicketNet’s official website.

The prices are as follows:

•     P7, 800.00 for the MVP pass (includes a group photo by 15s, a high touch, and an event poster)
  •     P5, 800.00 for VIP ticket holders (includes a high touch, an event poster, and a chance to take home an artist Polaroid for 20 lucky winners)
  •     P3, 500.00 for general admission (with an event poster and a high touch)

Source: Rappler

• Like 2