Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

[News] 2018.05.28 Jung Hae In Addresses His Controversy From Baeksang Arts Awards

E. Cha May 27, 2018

0066zWongy1frqnbkvwkcj30hs0qoaie.jpg

Actor Jung Hae In has responded to the controversy surrounding his behavior at the 54th Baeksang Arts Awards earlier this month.

On May 3, the rising star won the Popularity Award at the prestigious award ceremony after skyrocketing to fame through his starring role in JTBC’s hit drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.” However, he later drew criticism for standing in the center of the group photo of all the award winners, with many voicing the opinion that a Best Actor or Actress Award recipient should have stood in the center instead.

Spoiler

Jung-Hae-In-Baeksang.jpg

In a recent interview, Jung Hae In addressed the controversy by explaining, “I was too nervous. I received an amazing award that was determined by votes, and because it was my first big award ceremony, I was extremely nervous.”

He went on, “I should have paid closer attention to my surroundings, but due to my many shortcomings, there were some things that I missed. I realized that in the future, wherever I am—whether it’s an award ceremony or not—I should look around, pay attention to my surroundings, and be more careful.”

Jung Hae In also shared that while he is delighted by his newfound popularity, he feels pressured by it as well. “I can feel the difference [in my fame] just by searching my name online,” he remarked. “The number of articles about me is different, and people are paying attention to my every move.”

When asked about his new status as “the nation’s younger man,” Jung Hae In said with a laugh, “[The nickname] makes me want to run away. I’m thankful that people see me that way, but it’s also burdensome. I think of it as a mountain that I must climb and overcome through my next production.”

The actor went on to reveal that he’s already thinking about his next role. “There’s a production that I’m looking at right now,” he shared. “I plan to make a decision about my next work soon.”

Source (1) (2) via soompi

MORE PICTURES IN SPOILER TAG

Spoiler

0066zWongy1frqnc7p63yj30hs0qo47l.jpg0066zWongy1frqnc8gx61j30hs0qoqc2.jpg0066zWongy1frqnbjwu0sj30hs0qon5i.jpg0066zWongy1frqnblple6j30hs0qogtf.jpg0066zWongy1frqnbmp9hej30hs0qo10x.jpg0066zWongy1frqnbni7qpj30hs0qodo1.jpg0066zWongy1frqnbo9mypj30hs0qoah6.jpg0066zWongy1frqnbiu6lwj30hs0qon3i.jpg0066zWongy1frqnbowkgkj30hs0qodm3.jpg0066zWongy1frqnbpkb9ij30hs0qojx6.jpg0066zWongy1frqnc1y08tj30hs0qoguf.jpg0066zWongy1frqnc351l3j30hs0qo7cv.jpg0066zWongy1frqnc49q73j30hs0qo46z.jpg0066zWongy1frqnc567odj30hs0qok0z.jpg0066zWongy1frqnc1183bj30hs0qoti3.jpg0066zWongy1frqnc5zfs6j30hs0qon5a.jpg

• Like 2

[News] 2018.05.28 Jung Hae In Shows Affection To His Well-Loved First Leading Role Drama “Something In The Rain”

0066zWongy1frqnc6swdvj30hs0qojzv.jpg

Years from now, Jung Hae In would play new characters in variety of stories, but like him, his fans would probably go back to the first drama that became special to them.

South Korea’s rising actor Jung Hae In became one of the poster boys of the best k-drama boyfriend this year, thanks to his almost perfect portrayal of a man who loves with all his heart.

Something in the Rain recently wrapped up a beautiful love story, which captured the tiniest nuance of emotional love between a man and a woman, who endured the pain of breakup through the memories they shared together.

In the drama, Seo Jun Hee (Jung Hae In) is portrayed as a person who gives everything for the woman he loves. He became popular to ladies who yearned to trade places with the character of Yoon Jin Ah, portrayed by Son Ye Jin.

It took four years for Jung Hae In to become a “mainstream actor” until he was tapped to become the lead man to South Korea’s prized actress, but the hard work he poured in to his previous supporting roles speaks for why he deserves the impressive popularity surge he is getting.

Jung sat down for an intimate interview on May 25 and happily shared his thoughts about his drama Something in the Rain. “After the drama, I will have a busy schedule”, the actor said.

Jung Hae In has been busy with his “Smile” tour meeting his fans all over Asia. He is set to meet his fans in Bangkok on June 2, Hongkong on June 18, Manila on June 30 and Seoul on July 28. He will also visit Japan in July for the drama promotion.

He expressed his affection with a hint of sadness, mentioning how he was happy about the drama result but at the same time he did not want it to end, because he received so much love from the good staff, actors and the experiences.

Spoiler

He is also grateful for his character Jun Hee,

I think Seo Jun Hee is a really nice guy, he’s a romantic guy, and it might be a fantasy in some way, but I was happy to portray him.

When Jung is asked about his similarities to Jun Hee, he explained the resemblance on the aspect of being straightforward in expressing emotions.

I think that the similar part of me and Seo Jun Hee is our being serious minded. Jun Hee has lived with his sister since his mother died when he was young. It pushed him to become precocious from a young age. I have heard a lot of people say that I sound like an old man when I was little.

After the casting of Son Ye Jin was confirmed, many people expressed interest in the news that he would appear as her lead man. There was a curious and anxious gaze on the meeting of melodrama queen and the newcomer Jung Hae In. But he erased all those inhibitions by showing up his acting depth despite the burden.

I felt a lot of burden at first. Especially since I will act with Son Ye Jin. I still have a long way to go and I acknowledge what I lack as an actor. I felt scared but Ye Jin noona pointed out that I fit the character well. That advice was a great strength for me.

Viewers applauded the natural scenes of how Jun Hee and Jin Ah eventually fell in love. The happy and smitten appearance of the love couple has been a favorite buzz subject if the love couple are still acting, or if it was becoming real.

Jung grinned and explained how the skinship and little details of the kiss scenes were designed to look natural on screen so he immersed to his role as a man madly in love. He laughed when he is teased of having a real romance going on with Son Ye Jin based on the affecting sweet scenes they shared.

I’ve been trying to be true every moment. So it shows in the story. And that’s why I’m proud of it. I also appreciate it. I think the praise of looking good being together as lovers is nice and memorable.

For his first melodrama project, he shared how he channeled his attention to the emotion of his character through the encouragement of his lead girl, who brought in a lot of emotions that pushed and excited him to do well as an actor.

Completely being true to its promise of presenting “real love”, the breakup plot frustrated the viewers who most often than not prefer a shortcut to happy endings. Jung Hae In defended how the drama told about the story of Jin Ah and how his character helped her grow as a person.

As Jung Hae In emerges as one of the best rising K-stars in 2018, he promises to remain focused onto his future ventures. He understands the sense of responsibility he has because of his growing popularity. He said that giving a good performance is how he can support his business card as an actor.

I feel that many people love me, so I feel I have to take responsibility for my acting more than others.

source: hellokpop

• Like 5

Online shopping mall G9 model

First image of the articleImage enlargementG9, a new advertising model,
Curation shopping mall G9 (district) operated by eBay Korea has selected actor Jung Hae In as a new model. 

The G9 recently conducted a TV commercial and a floor advertisement to introduce the G9 overseas fastball service along with the legal person. An official of G9 said, "In addition to the bright and refreshing image of the current settler, there will be ads that can be seen together with the attraction of the sexy and anti-reversal that stands out."

Second image of the articleImage enlargementG9, a new advertising model,
Jung Hae-in has been loved for many times by having a wide fan base through popular drama 'Beautiful ladywho buys me food" recently. 

The commercials shot on June 1 will be available on the G9 homepage, mobile apps and G9's official YouTube account. Prior to the release of the official version, you can see the teaser video of the overseas fastball campaign introduced by Jung Hae-in from the 28th.

3rd image of the articleImage enlargementG9, a new advertising model,
The G9 business executive chief said, "The sophisticated image of actor Jeong Hae In is selected as a model by matching with the brand image of G9 which is offering premium service." We will actively announce G9's differentiated benefits and services through actor Jeong Haein "He said.

Spoiler

The fourth image of the article

Image enlargementG9, a new advertising model,

The G9 will hold a total of four days of celebration events to celebrate the new model. A total of 4 items will be released every day. The participation fee is limited to once per day per ID. For those customers who have not won the event in the end, they will pay 100 won to the G9 cash back. 

[Reporter Lee Han-na] 

http://m.mk.co.kr/news/headline/2018/336836

• Like 1

[Endoresement] 2018.05.28 G9 

[Instagram] 2018.05.28 Jung Hae In Updates IG

Caption: Hope today will be a good day full of surprise...hwaiting for this week!

@thi2018 Hello, thank you for updating and bringing news to this thread. Just a friendly reminder, as per soompi's forum rules, if there are more than 2 images in one post, please put them in spoiler tag. This is because so that people on mobile/tablet don't have difficulty scrolling the page. Thank you for your cooperation :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

[News] 2018.05.28 Jung Hae In And Kim Go Eun In Talks To Lead New Film

Jung-Hae-In-Kim-Go-Eun.jpg

We may be seeing Jung Hae In and Kim Go Eun as leads of a new film!

On May 28, it was reported that Jung Hae In had been cast in the leading role of “Music Album” (tentative title), the upcoming film of director Jung Ji Woo.

FNC Entertainment responded to the reports by stating, “Although it is true that Jung Hae In has received an offer to appear in the film, a decision has not been made yet. He is currently positively reviewing the role.”

If he does agree to the project, he may be working with Kim Go Eun. Earlier this month, it was confirmed by BH Entertainment that Kim Go Eun was in talks to appear as the female lead of the film. She has already worked with the director before as he directed her debut film “Eungyo” in 2012.

“Music Album” will be set during the IMF crisis in 1997 and will tell the story of two young people who fall in love as they share their stories through a radio program. The film plans to begin filming in the second half of 2018.

Source (1) (2) (3)  via soompi

• Like 1

[News] 2018.05.28 Jung Hae In Responds To Dating Rumors With Son Ye Jin

Son-Ye-Jin-Jung-Hae-In.jpeg
In a recent interview, Jung Hae In addressed the rumors of a romantic relationship between him and co-star Son Ye Jin.

The two stars of JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” drew attention for their engaging on-screen chemistry throughout the drama. The romantic tension between the actors was so realistic that Son Ye Jin reported in her own interview, “People don’t ask me, ‘Are you dating?’ They ask, ‘You’re dating, right?’ or they say, ‘I heard you’re dating,’ without beating around the bush.”

When asked about the possibility of a real-life relationship between the two co-stars, Son Ye Jin evasively replied, “I’d like Jung Hae In to answer that question [instead].”

Jung Hae In similarly reported that he was besieged with questions about the nature of their relationship. He commented, “People around me keep saying, ‘Why don’t you two date?’ and ‘If you two date, I’ll support you.’ [Ye Jin] noona and I have even talked about it.”

“However,” he said, “what we filmed was a drama and not a documentary. It was all fiction and lies. In spite of that, I tried to act with sincerity in every moment, and [the reactions we received] made me think that my sincerity had been successfully conveyed to some degree.”

“Then again,” he added vaguely, “you never know what might happen.”

Jung Hae In also mentioned that he and Son Ye Jin had grown close over the course of filming. “We now contact each other freely,” he shared. “[Son Ye Jin] is no longer an intimidating senior actor around whom I feel awkward, but a close noona who is easy to talk to and who listens to my thoughts. I hope that even a year from now, we’ll still be in touch and contact one another freely.”

Source (1) via Soompi

• Like 2

just rewatch one of my favourite drama BRIDE OF THE CENTURY 2014 starring lee hong ki FT Island and Yang Jin Sung.
Realised now that JUNG HAE IN was in that drama as the male lead brother.. Black hair , uniforrm or suit wearing, make him more recogniseable and adorable i guess...
back then he just look cute only..

33708941_2084356288245884_83099391799832

• Like 2

On 5/28/2018 at 9:00 AM, mademoisellesia said:

[Endoresement] 2018.05.28 G9 

[Instagram] 2018.05.28 Jung Hae In Updates IG

Caption: Hope today will be a good day full of surprise...hwaiting for this week!

@thi2018 Hello, thank you for updating and bringing news to this thread. Just a friendly reminder, as per soompi's forum rules, if there are more than 2 images in one post, please put them in spoiler tag. This is because so that people on mobile/tablet don't have difficulty scrolling the page. Thank you for your cooperation :) 

Thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

[News] 2018.05.29 Jung Hae In Compares Himself To His Character In “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food”

Jung-Hae-In11.jpg

Jung Hae In talked about how he’s different from his character in JTBC’s “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” in an interview with TV Report.

The actor received a lot of love for his portrayal of Seo Joon Hee in the JTBC drama that recently came to an end.

On how he was able to portray his character so well, Jung Hae In said, “Everything was in the script, so I focused and really read the script a lot.” He explained that he didn’t read the script out loud because he didn’t want to put limitations on himself, and he instead read it in different ways and thought about the purpose of each scene. This allowed him to become flexible so he could take any direction on set, which was his goal.

Jung Hae In melted the hearts of many female viewers at the beginning of the drama and many viewers reacted positively to the scene where he told Yoon Jin Ah (played by Son Ye Jin)’s ex-boyfriend Lee Kyu Min (played by Oh Ryong) to let go of her hand.

He said, “What kind of man can remain rational and calm when someone is acting recklessly towards the woman he likes? That was me acting calm after suppressing and suppressing. In the script, it originally said, ‘Aren’t you going to let go of that hand?’ but I really didn’t want to ask Lee Kyu Min. I wanted to command him, so I changed the line on set.”

In the drama, Seo Joon Hee and Yoon Jin Ah got back together after three years. They claimed to have forgotten about one another during their time apart, but old feelings came rushing back as soon as they saw each other again.

When asked if he liked the ending, Jung Hae In answered, “It’s right for each viewer to feel differently about the ending. We all grew up in a different environment and have different values, so what they think is right, and I don’t think there’s an answer. I personally filmed while knowing about the ending of the 16th episode and am content about the fact that they got back together. But I did think that the three-year break was long.”

The actor said that his thoughts on love changed through this drama. Jung Hae In stated, “Both people wanted to protect their love, but their ways of protecting it were so different. People say that when you love each other, you know a lot about that person and can tell just by looking at their eyes, but I learned a lot about love through this drama. I realized that couples should have many sincere conversations.”

During the interview, Jung Hae In emphasized that Seo Joon Hee is a character in a fantasy. He said, “Is it possible for a 31-year-old man to go ‘all in’ on love? He’s not in his early 20s or late teenage years, and I questioned if someone could really make this kind of decision. I can’t go ‘all in’ on love like Seo Joon Hee. I think that requires courage. If I ask myself if I can really throw everything away for love, then I become hesitant. In that aspect, Seo Joon Hee is a really great person.”

Source (1) via soompi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[Pics] 2018.05.29 Jung Hae In at Incheon Airport / Arriving in Japan

Couple of days ago Jung Hae In went overseas to Japan for the trip awarded by JTBC. Here are some pretty fan-taken photos. Please ensure not to edit these photos or crop the logos.

Spoiler

DeVavGcVwAUzvdy.jpg:large

• Like 1

[Weibo] 2018.05.31 Jung Hae In Updates Weibo

005NmnBygy1fruu58gfoaj31dd1a9ai7.jpg

Weibo's caption: My Weibo's followers went over 500 thousand. Thank you for your support. Love you all!

Message on paper: Hello Chinese fans! I am actor Jung Hae In. My Weibo's followers have gone over 500 thousand! Thank you so much for all your love :) Going forward, I will also be a hard-working & diligent actor Jung Hae In.

• Like 3

[News] 2018.06.01 Rising star Jung Hae-in to hold first meet-and-greet in July

2018060101372_0.jpg

SEOUL, June 1 (Yonhap) -- Actor Jung Hae-in will hold his first fan meet-and-greet event in Seoul in July, his agency said Friday.

The event, titled "Smile," will take place at the Grand Peace Palace of Kyung Hee University at 5 p.m. on July 28, FNC Entertainment said.

After Seoul, the actor will attend similar events in Taipei, Hong Kong and Manila.

Jung, 30, made his debut in the television series "Bride of the Century" in 2014. He has recently became more popular through JTBC's "Something in the Rain," also known as "Pretty Sister Who Buys Me Food."

Tickets will be available at noon on June 18 on the online shopping mall Auction.

source: Yonhap News

===

[Pics] 2018.06.01 Jung Hae In Departed Incheon Airport to Thailand

Please ensure not to edit these fan-taken photos or crop the logos.

Spoiler

• Like 2