Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

How Many Hours Did Nam Gyu-ri's Kiss Scene With Jung Hae-in Take to Film?

photo973270.jpg

Nam Gyu-ri's kiss scene with Jung Hae-in resurfaced after the latter's popularity skyrocketed.

In the 2016 SBS drama "Yeah, That's How It Is"Jung Hae-in and Nam Gyu-ri run away without their family's knowledge knowing and spend quality time together. While drinking together, they end up kissing.

They fool around with each other until Jung Hae-in grabs her by the wrist and accidentally fall on top of her. They kiss again. Apparently, the kiss scene took three hours to shootl

Source: hancinema

[News] 2018.05.19 Jung Hae In Gives His Thoughts After Wrapping Up "Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food"

0066zWongy1frgeod08luj30im0cftfn.jpg

Ahead of the final episode of JTBC's 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food', lead actor Jung Hae In relayed his thoughts on participating in the production via his label FNC Entertainment

The actor said, "The entire drama filming was a time of joy that I cannot express fully in words. It was a precious time where while acting out Jun Hee, I was able to reflect deeply on love. Usually, when a production ends, you feel a mixture of relief and disappointment, but with this one, that won't even begin to describe what a thankful production this is. I want to sincerely thank director Ahn Pan Suk and writer Kim Eun for allowing me to be in this production, as well as Son Ye Jin sunbaenim and all of the staff on sight, for the hard work we did together." 

source: Allkpop

• Like 2

Actor Jung Hae In has been selected as Binggrae Model

Binggrae

Binggrae said on March 21 that they will select actor Jung Hae In as an advertising model for 100% natural refrigerated juice brand. 

Binggrae explained, "The bright and clean image of Jung Hae In who showed an impressive performance in the recent drama has been chosen as a model with the brand image of Yuta." 

Jeong Hae-in's smile brightened up the advertising shooting scene and lead to the happy atmosphere of the shooting scene.

The company launched its first full-fledged, 100% natural refrigerated juice brand without Binggrae's synthetic additive in 2012, and recorded annual sales of W20bn. Recently, they added 'TOM Super Blend', which is added with vegetables, and expanded the brand of TOM Juice, which was made only of existing fruits. 

Binggrae plans to further reinforce its brand in this advertising and marketing campaign. The company also conducts video advertising on TV and online and conducts purchase certification events. You can earn purchasing points by using the QR code printed on the product package and apply for the lottery event using this point. Through the lottery event, the company plans to present the actor Jung Hae-In's Polaroid photos and photo cards as prizes.

http://m.asiatoday.co.kr/kn/view.php?key=20180521010010136

• Like 2

Jung Hae In is selected as online shopping mall G9 model opearated by ebay Korea. The officials stated that Jung Hae In's bright and clear image fit well with the brand image. Fans spotted him at the shooting site for CF in Iksondong, Seoul. 

235959_188069_1621.jpg

• Like 1

This is what director of “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food/Something In The Rain” Ahn Pan Seok described actor Jung Hae In

He went on to recall, “I casted him after watching three clips [of his acting]. His acting was so good. I could only see his acting and not his face. He himself has no intention of letting his talents go to waste by being [seen as just] a pretty boy. He wants to be a good actor. He’s an actor whom you can trust.”

The director continued, “You couldn’t ask for more from him in terms of character and attitude. He has the exact same beautiful qualities that Joon Hee has in the drama. He really was Joon Hee himself. He’s warm, attentive, courageous, and very thoughtful.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/23/pretty-noona-buys-food-pd-talks-cast-jung-hae-son-ye-jin/

Ahn-Pan-Seok-Son-Ye-Jin-Jung-Hae-In-768x

This PD looks like a father-figure to both Jung Hae In and Son Ye Jin

• Like 1

Uee Shares Her Thoughts On The Success Of Her Friend Jung Hae In

uee-jung-hae-in-xpn1.jpg

Uee talked about her former co-star Jung Hae In in a recent interview.

On May 23, the actress took part in interviews for the end of MBC’s “My Husband, Mr. Oh!

Uee and Jung Hae In previously appeared on the MBC drama “Night Light” in 2016. When asked about her friend Jung Hae In, Uee said, “He’s a friend of the same age, so we were really close when we were working on a drama in the past. We used to ask how each other were doing, but after JTBC’s ‘Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food,’ I haven’t been able to contact him. I wonder if it’s alright for me to contact him.”

She continued, “I have his phone number, but I wonder if I’ll get arrested if it gets leaked. I’m careful to the point where I question if it’s alright for me to say that we’re close. He’s become that popular. I’m really happy that he succeeded. We weren’t in the same time slot, but since it aired on the same day, I couldn’t watch the broadcast. I’m planning on watching the whole drama when I’m on a break.”

Uee added, “I’m actually Son Ye Jin‘s fan. We go to the same salon and every time I saw her, I shyly greeted her. It feels like yesterday when I said, ‘How are you filming with Son Ye Jin?!’ when I heard that Jung Hae In was going to be filming the same drama as Son Ye Jin. Even just a couple months ago, he said, ‘I’m close with Uee’ to the staff, but now it’s become the complete opposite. He’s a loyal man and I’m proud he’s my friend.”

https://www.soompi.com/2018/05/24/uee-shares-thoughts-success-friend-jung-hae/

• Like 1

Jung Hae In ranked first place male advertisement model reputation and also ranked best drama actor brand reputation in May.

201805260910773430_5b08a82fad863.jpg

The Korea Reputation Research Institute analyzes 14,893,636 brand data of 50 male brand models from April 23, 2018 to May 24, 2018, and engages with brand participation and communication among consumers. Brand reputation index is an index that classifies brand value data, communication value, media value, social value, and weights by extracting brand big data and analyzing consumer behavior. In the brand reputation analysis, the brand reputation index was analyzed by the participation index which affects the brand, the communication index influencing the consumers, and the community index measured by the diffusion amount of the brand. 

Jung Hae In, who ranked first in the male brand in May, ranked 'good, pretty, good' in the link analysis, while 'keyword', 'Samsung Fire and French Cafe' was high in the keyword analysis. Positive rate analysis showed 81.87% positive rate, "said Big Data analysis.

source: http://m.sportalkorea.com/news/n_news_view.php?gisa_uniq=201805260910773430&page=1&section_code=C1000&fy=&spnk=&adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

On the other hand, Jung Hae In was the top player in the drama actor brand in May. Korea Enterprise Reputation Research Institute analyzed the 100 big brands of actors appearing in the drama from April 5 to May 6, 2018. Son Ye-jin was second, and Yeon Yeon was third. 

Read more: http://m.sportsworldi.com/common/view.jsp?newsId=20180526000398#csidx5ad5fffb415bca3a7aab0469e9e7df4 onebyone.gif?action_id=5ad5fffb415bca3a7aab0469e9e7df4

• Like 1