Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

[Instagram] 2018.01.19 Jung Hae In's Instagram Update & Thoughts

#Prisonplaybook

Thanks to director and all the staff who spent the prison life together (with us).

I've learnt a lot thanks to the sunbaenim.

I was very happy during the filming.

2상6방 ❤ 해요 (saranghaeyo)

Thank you to those who stayed till the very end to watch & loved Prison Playbook...

• Like 2

[News] 2018.01.19  Jung Hae In And “Prison Playbook” PD Share Their Thoughts On The Finale
by E. Cha

Jung-Hae-In-2.jpg

As tvN’s “Prison Playbook” came to an end on January 18, Jung Hae In and several other cast members talked about their experience during filming and shared their thoughts on what the drama meant to them.

In a statement released through FNC Entertainment, Jung Hae In remarked, “‘Prison Playbook’ was a new challenge and the greatest of joys [for me]. I gained wisdom and life lessons while filming the drama.”

The actor also expressed his immense gratitude for everyone involved with the drama, saying, “I want to give my love and thanks to director Shin Won Ho and the crew for giving me the opportunity to act and also for making the set such a happy place that it was hard for us to hold back our laughter whenever we filmed. I also give my love and thanks to my Cell 2, Room 6 family, who took good care of me even though I was lacking in many ways.”

He went on, “I sincerely thank the viewers for enjoying ‘Prison Playbook’ together with us until now. I think it was because of the fans’ enjoyment that I was able to gain the energy I needed to film [the drama]. It was truly a blessing.”

Source (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) via soompi

• Like 2

[News] 2018.01.22 Official - Jung Hae In Confirms to Star in Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food with Son Ye Jin

2018012301001657400118222.jpg

Landing on his first leading role, Jung Hae In will play a computer game planner/character designer, Seo Joon Hee. He was stationed overseas and are transferred back to the main quarter in South Korea after 3 years. He enjoys freedom and was at first unwilling to return to main quarter, but after he meets Yoon Jin Ah (Son Ye Jin) again, everything change.

This is a romance story between a 35 years old woman and a 31 years old man. They were like brother and sister for the past 20 years, and love suddenly blossom between them. The drama will air after Misty in March 2018.

source: Sports Chosun

-----

Actor Jung Hae In has been confirmed as the male lead who will work alongside Son Ye Jin in JTBC’s upcoming Friday-Saturday drama, “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” (literal translation).

The new drama will tell the story of two people who were just acquaintances but soon fall in love. Excitement is high for the production as it will be helmed by director Ahn Pan Suk, who has worked on three other JTBC dramas, “A Wife’s Credentials,” “The End of the World,” and “Secret Love Affair.”

Jung Hae In will play Seo Joon Hee, a character designer at a computer video game company. He is someone who has returned to Korea for the first time in three years since working overseas for his job. Though he isn’t keen on returning after living a relatively free life abroad, everything changes when he meets Yoon Jin Ah (Son Ye Jin). He doesn’t want to make it took obvious that he’s interested, but he can’t take his eyes off of her.

The actor is a rising star who is both handsome and talented. He has been impressing viewers with recent productions like “While You Were Sleeping” and “Prison Playbook,” as well as films “Conspiracy” and “Heungbu.” This will be the first time Jung Hae In plays the lead in a romance drama. When asked why he chose the drama as his next project, he explained, “It’s a love story that anyone can relate to and I was drawn to the character of Seo Joon Hee, who has a free spirit but is also more sincere than anyone when it comes to love.”

He also shared his feelings about working alongside director Ahn Pan Suk and actress Son Ye Jin for the first time. Jung Hae In said, “I am full of excitement and anticipation to be working with these two on such a great production, though I also do feel a bit of pressure. I will work hard to make a good drama.”

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” is set to begin airing in March on JTBC as the follow-up drama to “Misty.”

Source (1) via soompi

• Like 2

[News] 2018.01.31 Son Ye Jin And Jung Hae In Impress At Script Reading For Upcoming JTBC Drama
DY_Kim

Son-Ye-Jin-Jung-Hae-In.jpg

Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In are gearing up for their new drama!

On January 25, a script reading session was held for JTBC’s upcoming drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” (literal translation).

For her first drama role in 5 years, Son Ye Jin will be playing the role of Yoon Jin Ah, a supervisor at a coffee specialty business. She commented, “After practicing the script, I feel even more sure about the drama. As an actress and viewer, I am anticipating what kind of drama the director will create.”

Jung Hae In, who will be game character designer Seo Joon Hee, remarked, “It is an honor in itself to work with Son Ye Jin and other senior actors. I think the viewers feel happiness if we also act happily. I will work hard so that there will be a happy environment on set.”

Other actors present included Gil Hae Yeon, Oh Man Seok, Jang So Yeon, Park Hyuk Kwon, Seo Jeong Yeon, Kim Jong Tae, Lee Hwa Ryong, Lee Chang Hoon, Jang Won Hyung, Jung Yoo Jin, Joo Min Kyung, Wi Ha Joon, Lee Joo Young, and Oh Ryoong.

Pretty-Noona.jpg

After the script reading, director Ahn Pan Suk shared, “The goal of ‘Pretty Noona’ is for the viewers who watched until the end to feel like they experienced ‘real dating.’ The cast and crew are all going well towards the goal. I think a dream that is hard to achieve is coming true. Let’s make a drama that won’t be embarrassing or old-fashioned even in 50 years.”

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” is set to premiere in March after the conclusion of “Misty.”

Source (1) via soompi

• Like 4

[News] 2018.01.13 Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food Shares First Look at Son Ye Jin & Jung Hae In

201802141659485541_d.jpg

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” (literal translation) has released their first stills of Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In in the leading roles.

Son Ye Jin will play Yoon Jin Ah, the supervisor of a coffee company who is in her thirties and still looking for stability in both love and in life. Jung Hae In will play Seo Joon Hee, a video game character designer in his thirties who is free-spirited in character but sincere when interacting with the woman he loves.

The new still shared by the drama shows Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In having coffee together and sharing a moment on the roof of an office building. Though there isn’t any physical contact between the two, the small smile on her face and the warm atmosphere between the two characters is already getting viewers’ hearts racing.

The production staff stated, “Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In’s chemistry shines. They’ve put a lot of hard work into their upcoming roles, constantly communicating with each other on set and doing their best to appear like a couple. We think the love story that will be depicted in the drama will be perfect for the flower-filled months of spring, so please anticipate our drama.”

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” is set to begin airing in March as the follow-up to “Misty.”

Source (1) via soompi

• Like 2

[News] 2018.02.27 Son Ye Jin And Jung Hae In Exude Chemistry While Sharing A Meal For Upcoming JTBC Drama

uXQjfEa.jpg

Stills have been released for JTBC’s upcoming drama, “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food.” (working title)

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” is about two acquaintances who find themselves falling in love. Son Ye Jin plays Yoon Jin Ah, a supervisor that manages a coffee specialty business while Jung Hae In plays Seo Joon Hee, a game character designer.

From the released stills, Yoon Jin Ah smiles delightfully at Seo Joon Hee, who looks back at her with affectionate eyes, sparking off a special feeling between the two. Great expectations are set on this couple as they make our hearts flutter by simply having a meal.

When asked on how she felt about Jung Hae In, Son Ye Jin complimented him, saying, “I like that he is well-mannered and seems more matured than his age. From the start, I felt like he was an exact match to Seo Joon Hee’s character. I can naturally sense his emotions without [him] getting into the character.”

xkOty9E.jpg

At the same time, Jung Hae In shared, “When I first met Son Ye Jin, she made me feel comfortable, which made acting naturally likewise. Both Son Ye Jin and I laugh easily, which made the set enjoyable.” With their great chemistry, it is no wonder staff members mentioned, “From the very beginning, the set was completely filled with the actors’ lovable chemistry.”

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” is written by Kim Eun and directed by Ahn Pan Seok, whose previous works include “Behind the White Tower,” “A Wife’s Credentials,” “Secret Love Affair,” and “Heard It Through the Grapevine.”

“Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” will air in March, after “Misty” concludes its run.

Source (1) via Soompi

• Like 2