Jung Hae In ✪ 정해인 ✪ | [Upcoming Movie] Veteran 2

mademoisellesia

[News] 2018.01.06 Apple Daily Taiwan x Jung Hae In

During the interview, Hae In revealed he would like to have a fan meeting. When asked what he'd like to do at a FM, he gave a thought and said, 'I don't if we could do it, but I would like to drink beer with them because I like drinking beer.' When he sees the reporter was a bit shocked by his answer, he quickly changed it to, 'Or we could have a coffee and have a heart to heart talk or have a meal. I like to eat.'

vqupz9y.jpg

Apple Daily TW also reveals that there is a high chance that Hae In will be able to visit Taiwan for a fan meeting this coming March. Therefore Hae In's wish may well be coming true soon.

Spoiler

pEKG3Ps.jpg
APAnvaL.jpg
cDS7C6j.jpg

source: Apple Daily TW

• Like 2

[Press Conference] 2018.01.09 Jung Hae In Attended "Heung Bu" Press Con

E1gO2a6.jpg

Jung Hae In with fellow co-stars Jung Woo, Jung Jin Young, Kim Won Hae and Jung Sang Hoon attended the press conference for movie, "Heung Bu". In the movie, Hae In played a king—as you can see on the poster at the back of the actors.

Spoiler

BUSTNDv.jpg
8gxn96u.jpg
ZnUxdm4.jpg
C0lSgbk.jpg

• Like 3

[News] 2018.01.10 Fan Meeting "Smile" in Taiwan with Jung Hae In

201801100806770215_5a554c080a488.jpg

Jung Hae In will held an FM in Taiwan on March 4, 2018 at Taipei International Convention Center (TICC). Tickets will be on sale Jan 21 at 12 PM. Those interested please head to 希林國際 Chillin International / 希林娛樂.

Hae In will have a high-5 session with all fans. There will be lucky draw for a chance to win: A picture  taken with him; his signature; polaroid photos etc.

source: OSEN

• Like 3

[News] 2018.01.10 First Glimpse of Posters and Preview Trailer for Movie, Heung Bu

B3guwKQ.jpg

In the movie "Heung Bu", Hae In plays a weak king of Joseon, Heon Jeong. Even though he is the ruler at the top of the throne, but has no influence in politics as he presented himself as a king who lost his power in the poster.

First line of caption: "Do I really look ridiculous?" 

Second caption: "Showing a side of weakness".

Spoiler

yvnHbBc.jpg1RUDGBLWEO_1.jpg1RUDGBLWEO_2.jpg

source: sedaily

• Like 2

[New] 2018.01.09 Jung Hae In Discusses The Pressure He Felt Playing A King In His Upcoming Film
J. Lim

Jung-Hae-In-XPN.jpg

Actor Jung Hae In opened up about the pressures of playing a king in his new movie “Heungbu.”

During the press conference for the movie that was held on January 9, Jung Hae In was asked about his experience playing the role of Heon Jong, and he said, “Once I actually put on the crown and wore the royal robes, I felt the weight of my responsibility.”

He continued to say, “In the movie, I play a king who is wise but not very good at politics because he became a king at a young age, and he realizes that his people are suffering because of it. My character is swept up by the characters played by the two people sitting on either side of me [Jung Jin Young and Kim Won Hae].”

Jung Hae In said, “While playing the role, my biggest concern was how to portray the inner turmoil and outer weakness of my character.”

“Heungbu” is the story of a genius writer in the Joseon Dynasty who moves the Korean peninsula with a single stroke of a brush. He writes a story called “Heungbu Jeon” using the names of himself and his brother Nolbu to find his brother, as they were separated at a young age.

The film has a star-studded cast that includes Jung WooKim Joo Hyuk, Jung Jin Young, Jung Hae In, Kim Won Hae, Jung Sang Hoon, Chun Woo Hee, and Jin Goo. The film will be released in February and will be dedicated to Kim Joo Hyuk, who passed away from a car accident in 2017.

Source (1) via soompi

• Like 2

[Video] 2018.01.15 Greeting Message from Jung Hae In to Taiwanese Fans

Translation:

Annyeonghaseyo. I am actor Jung Hae In.

This is my first time going to Taiwan and meeting all the fans.

Hmm...because it's the first meet, I am really nervous and also excited.

The FM will be on 4 March 2018 at TICC, Taipei.

In order to make beautiful memories with you all, I am also very seriously preparing the contents of the FM.

I hope you all can show me more/some support.

Then, we will see each other in Taiwan~

Thank you everyone.

The FM seating map is out:

26815530_1664864566889679_88403732956333

• Like 2

[Instagram] 2018.01.16 Wrap Up Group Photos for Prison Playbook

Oh man, so sad another good show has ended! Prison Playbook is the sort of drama that one wish it can go on for another season because there are so many possibilities of a great backstory from each character. Once this end, we'll probably soon hear official announcement confirming whether or not Jung Hae In has taken on the male lead role to star against Son Ye Jin in Pretty Noona Buys Me Food.

• Like 2