Quantcast

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Jillia

I know I am really really hoping for a happy ending, but one thing I really want is that there is to be consequence for both SJ and her mother. I dont want them to walk away with nothing to lose -_-"

I rather liked this scene because it showed just how much SH cares for TH. Now she is the first time on his mind, as much as his mother's accident mattered to him. He really cared about TH's feelings and how she was doing first. oh the love. writer-nim! please give them a happy ending!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

Is someone beside her is Eun Tae Hee? I can see that from the nose. Look like at seaworld or something. 

He's crop his pics again, there must be so many fans that worried or overreacting about that.  

I think Wo Do Hwan took many pics with her but since Park So Young is SM idol and she doesnt have any personal sns. So he's just caution about what he's post. If he want to post anything, probably asking Park So Young first right. 

But the other actor and actress have their personal SNS and they can post it whatever they want.

I think so... it looks like a Joy nose to me :D your is right. He is careful about posting pictures with joy.

also isn’t this kind of spoiler? This looks like a scene from future episodes...

58 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I know I am really really hoping for a happy ending, but one thing I really want is that there is to be consequence for both SJ and her mother. I dont want them to walk away with nothing to lose -_-"

Ofcourse, they should have their punishment first. If based on the cruel intention and untold scandal, So Ji character get her punishment being humiliated in front of people. Someone close with him copying the drawing book that Si Hyun character made and give them to other people , so many people know what she's doing about the game, about sleeping with some man, how's cunning she is, etc. 

But in this drama, Si Hyun just drawing about how much he love Tae Hee and how much he's really sorry and regret what's he's doing. 

Maybe he will be spread rumor that So Ji mom the one who kill her mom. or So Ji know her self about her mom and want to kill her self. The problem now is how Si Hyun and Tae Hee overcome from So Ji mom, since So Ji mom and her helper ( Si Hyun dad secretary) won't stay still because Tae Hee already remember anything, and Si Hyun will know something too. 

3 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

Is someone beside him is Eun Tae Hee? I can see that from the nose. Look like at seaworld or something. 

He's crop his pics again, there must be so many fans that worried or overreacting about that.  

I think Wo Do Hwan took many pics with her but since Park So Young is SM idol and she doesnt have any personal sns. So he's just caution about what he's post. If he want to post anything, probably asking Park So Young first right. 

But the other actor and actress have their personal SNS and they can post it whatever they want.

That look like Joy to me too:o

Oh well, after being all out towards Joy in the pres con, vlive & bts video boy need to do some damage control LOL:tongue: 

SJ'S MOM IS JUST IRRITATING TO THE CORE. She puts the blame on others without examining herself. She was the one that caused the hit and run. She placed blame onto a dead woman because she knew SH's mom can't defend herself. She placed blame unto TH's mom for the accident when she was the one that sent SH's mom up there (especially knowing how sick SH's mom was)

GOSH! PLEASE PLEASE LET HER PAY FOR HER CRIMES!

Spoiler

HAPPY 100 PAGE .. :D:D

This tread seems like more quite than before but lets finish this drama with smile face with happy ending.

I just open other drama tread that aired same as Great Seducer but the page is not as much as in this tread. 

Thank you @kaoriharang @stroppyse @MinLyn who always doing recap and translating. God Bless You guys and others in this tread

I hope this episode Si Hyun will revealed one by one the problem

31054851_620885928273374_177591272141435

i am praying for Happy ending for the couple to be happy and clearing all misunderstanding love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

i feel so bad for sejoo boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793
nothing is going right for him - his family, romance, nor his friendship between sihyun and sooji that he's trying so hard to hold together

Pre-released clip from tonight's episode

the grandmother redid the genetic test. It shows that SH is indeed his father's son. The father must have manipulated the results? or someone did? maybe the secretary?

7 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

Is someone beside him is Eun Tae Hee? I can see that from the nose. Look like at seaworld or something.

Sorry for cutting your post Pikachu92 but am I the only one thinking it might be Se Joo beside him ? It would be TH, SH wouldn' t be able to take his eyes off of her haha just kidding ^^ 

Thank you Kaoriharang for the pre-released clip ! I'm so glad SH is really SW's son. I found it so endearing and sad that he still loved his father deeply even though he thought they weren' t related by blood. He really wanted to hate his father but could never bring himself to. He must have felt so lonely... This boy deserves to be loved !! Please writer nim hear our prayers and let SH be happy with TH !!! 

Might be the secretary doing...or his grandmother faking the test ? We shall see...

So SH is planning to go to America?

*Based on the rough trans of the preview* Omo. Has he lost faith with their relationship? I hope SH FIGHTS for TH. He knows what he has done atleast FIGHT for her. Show her how much your sorry but then again TH said that if he did something bad atleast let her comeback to him/ let her heal. So I also think that giving her space is what they need for them to move forward stronger. 

K-DRAMA REACTION: THE GREAT SEDUCER | EPISODES 23-24

crop_20180424_140434.jpg?w=840
crop_20180424_140423.jpg?w=840

This is what I’m afraid of. Like what I’ve said in my past K-Drama Reaction, I’m sure that Kwon Si-hyun (Woo Do-hwan) would be able to accept the truth about Eun Tae-hee’s (Joy) relationship with the woman his father is seeing, and it’s Tae-hee who would have a hard time accepting the whole thing.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/24/k-drama-reaction-the-great-seducer-episodes-23-24/

This mess is all thanks to Choi Soo-ji (Moon Ga-young), who revealed to Tae-hee the truth. I hate what she did not because I want the truth to be concealed, but because I find her reason absurd, just like how I find her revenge plot against Tae-hee nonsense. Soo-ji said that she revealed the truth to Tae-hee because she only wanted to protect her mom, like… “What!?!”

crop_20180424_140108.jpg?w=840

I think there’s really something wrong with Soo-ji’s logic. The ones she should be confronting are JK Group vice chairman Kwon Seok-woo (Shin Sung-woo) and Si-hyun’s grandma because they are the ones who treat her mother like crap and not Tae-hee. Just because Tae-hee is the daughter of the woman her soon-to-be stepdad is seeing doesn’t mean she has the right to vent out on her. It’s not Tae-hee’s fault, just like how it’s not also her fault to be the apple of the eye of Soo-ji’s annoying ex Lee Ki-young (Lee Jae-kyun). Plus, I think it’s Tae-hee who should be protected from Soo-ji’s omma because if my hunch is correct, it’s the latter who almost killed our heroine in a hit-and-run accident.

17 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

*Based on the rough trans of the preview* Omo. Has he lost faith with their relationship? I hope SH FIGHTS for TH. He knows what he has done atleast FIGHT for her. Show her how much your sorry but then again TH said that if he did something bad atleast let her comeback to him/ let her heal. So I also think that giving her space is what they need for them to move forward stronger. 

I don't think so. i think he just want to know about what he want first before studying to america. i think later , Si Hyun or Tae Hee will going abroad for studying. Or both of them decide to going together. :D

15 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

Agree with you but this gives me hope for a happy ending or at least an open one. If the writer is foreshadowing them going abroad then we might have a time jump somewhere during the last episode and maybe they will meet again upon returning to Korea ? At this point I will have anything but a tragic ending lol... and as people say only time can heal the wounds so a time jump would be fitting. 

30 minutes ago, smellycat59 said:

Agree with you but this gives me hope for a happy ending or at least an open one. If the writer is foreshadowing them going abroad then we might have a time jump somewhere during the last episode and maybe they will meet again upon returning to Korea ? At this point I will have anything but a tragic ending lol... and as people say only time can heal the wounds so a time jump would be fitting. 

31 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I don't think so. i think he just want to know about what he want first before studying to america. i think later , Si Hyun or Tae Hee will going abroad for studying. Or both of them decide to going together. :D

I wouldnt mind the idea of SH and TH going overseas even if it is separately at least this gives a hint of happy ending rather than a tragic one.

With regards to the pre-release scene.

SH discovers that he is indeed his father's son. He believes it was his mother that actually falsified the records in order not to hurt hus father - not sure why but well.

Let's begin, 3rd last episode.

We start with the scene of SJ driving the car behind SH and TH.

SJ stops just before she hits then.

SH is pissed at SJ,but before he snapped at SJ, TH stops him. (TH dear you are wayyy too kind)

TH and SH ride in SH’s car. He asks her if she is okay. She asks him to stop the car for little bit. TH gets out of the car and walks to the side of the road. She cries from the frustration of it all. SH gets out of the car as well, but he doesn’t go to TH’s side. (poor girl she is suffering so much because of SJ and her mother)

Se Joo calls SJ and hears her crying and ask her what is wrong.

TH goes over to KG's house and tells her everything that has happen so far. KG gets really angry and yells "How can they do this to you"

KG wants TH to take revenge against SJ. But TH doesnt wish to do so. (such a kind girl)

they both hug and cry together.

I am ignoring all the drama between SJ and Se Joo - apologise.

Spoiler

He finally listened to the full recording and went to find Sooji’s mum lord I’m so happy

sooji also just overheard what her mother did to Taehee I believe and honestly the shock on her face is a little too satisfying that I’m scared of how good that makes me feel loool 

flashback - Se Joo saw SH and SJ in an intimate pose - the first early scene after their high school graduation. He knew everything.

SH is looking at college brochures.  He starts playing the recording of SJ's mom and grandmother recorded.

Basically is that greed will cause trouble. SH calls SJ's mom and asks her if he can see her at the hospital. She is on break so he says he will go to her place.

Sh confronts SJ's mom about what happen. Why did you make my mom out to be such a monster.

SJ's mom as usual begins to place the blame of it on SH's mom and TH's mom. SJ overhears everything.

SJ finally knows the truth. She thinks back to what TH said to her. SJ cries and covers her mouth so no one hears her.

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Archived