Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

WHAT WILL HAPPEN OMG. But I don't think SooJi hit TH? I think they got out before it happened or she stopped. 

• Like 4

From the preview, did something happen to Soo Ji? Coz she taking pill & Se Joo seem vent to Shi Hyun. Anyone can help us by giving a translation?

• Like 3

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:
WHAT WILL HAPPEN OMG. But I don't think SooJi hit TH? I think they got out before it happened or she stopped. 

Yup I believe she won't have knocked them down. But she is clearly off the rails.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, biancapot said:

OMG my stream died right when TH was going to lecture Sooji. I'm guessing she told her to grow up and ask her mom if she wants to know the reason instead of making others suffer

I agree. I actually saw this comment on a vid saying "you go girl" to Sooji saying she just wanted to protect her mom. Maybe people who defend Sooji are skipping scenes so they don't get how off the rails she's gotten...

I agree...and it makes me frustrated lol

Like are we watching the same drama?? Why ya'll cheering on someone who is causing everyone emotional and mental distress. The girl is clearly crazy. If you going to ship...ship the real actress and actor together...not the crazy character Soo Ji and Si Hyun. hahaha

• Like 5

I do wish they just told Sooji about how her mom hit taehee and lied to shihyun putting the blame on his mom. Wonder what great delusional thought she'd have to forget it... Mother and daughter both need psychological help... SJ has anger issues, if she doesn't get a grip she really will end up in jail from an uncontrolled action...

And didn't she just say goodbye to him and laugh the previous week. Suddenly why is she acting like they should be talking again?!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, aznlad33 said:

Like are we watching the same drama?? Why ya'll cheering on someone who is causing everyone emotional and mental distress. The girl is clearly crazy. If you going to ship...ship the real actress and actor together...not the crazy character Soo Ji and Si Hyun. hahaha

To me, it doesn't matter if they admire Moon Ga Young acting as Soo Ji in this drama coz she acts very good. Neither it's a problem if they ship Soo Ji with Shi Hyun coz it's their freedom. But what Soo Ji character did to Tae Hee is really ridiculous & unexcuseable. 

• Like 5

@kaoriharang yeeep. Soo Ji has always been mentally unstable. I think everything that's happening right now (which she brought unto her self) is just the final nail on the coffin. She's going berserk.

Remember that we got TH's appa and her pics. At least we know that no one is injured... yet

• Like 7

@kaoriharang, the preview translation

SH: Soo Ji really won’t be able to bear it.
Se Joo: Why are you being like this?
SJ: I wish I could disappear from the world.
Se Joo: I’ll ask you one last time. You don’t have any thoughts of going back to Soo Ji? If you leave and then Soo Ji leaves, is that really the end? Were you expecting that I would be the only one trying to protect us?!
SH: These days when I wake up, the thought that you are not that far away is the first thing that I think of.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 7

14 minutes ago, maraaa77 said:

@kaoriharang Thank you for your live recaps, was watching along with you but my stream kept pausing lol

haha your welcome, not everything was recapped well but thanks.

10 minutes ago, aznlad33 said:

haha right? SJ is just completely off the hook. But it is amazing that people believe SJ has not done no wrong.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, enzek said:

Anyway thanks @kaoriharang for giving us a live recap with video.

aww your welcome, I was trying my best.

8 minutes ago, biancapot said:

I do wish they just told Sooji about how her mom hit taehee and lied to shihyun putting the blame on his mom. Wonder what great delusional thought she'd have to forget it... Mother and daughter both need psychological help... SJ has anger issues, if she doesn't get a grip she really will end up in jail from an uncontrolled action...

And didn't she just say goodbye to him and laugh the previous week. Suddenly why is she acting like they should be talking again?!

SJ believes she has done to wrong, if anything she is happy with their plight. She wants TH and SH to suffer.

Truly both really need help. Both.

Just now, leeeeeecx said:

@kaoriharang yeeep. Soo Ji has always been mentally unstable. I think everything that's happening right now (which she brought unto her self) is just the final nail on the coffin. She's going berserk.

Remember that we got TH's appa and her pics. At least we know that no one is injured... yet

yeah she is really mentally unstable, she really needs help.

Just now, stroppyse said:

@kaoriharang, the preview translation

SH: Soo Ji really won’t be able to bear it.
Se Joo: Why are you being like this?
SJ: I wish I could disappear from the world.
Se Joo: I’ll ask you one last time. You don’t have any thoughts of going back to Soo Ji? If you leave and then Soo Ji leaves, is that really the end? Were you expecting that I would be the only one trying to protect us?!
SH: These days when I wake up, the thought that you are not that far away is the first thing that I think of.

Thank you chingu,

giphy.gif

the preview doesnt give much but at least SH and TH are fine. But seriously SJ is going off the rails. Se Joo is still blaming SH and everything that happens to SJ. Irritating.

• Like 7

I think the blackmail game n emotional torture is abt to begin.. Soo Ji will take bad steps putting her in danger n emotionally threaten se joo n shi hyun with her life.. Se Joo will surely pull Shi Hyun into this mess.. Lolz again Soo Ji will get her slaves aka friends back.. I hate Soo Ji to the core.. She is insane so is her mother.. Both need to be treated!! How long she will only consider herself n her mom.. Y does she never consider others even her friends!! I feel bad for Shi Hyun n Tae Hee n even Se Joo!! 

• Like 6

I felt bad for Sejoo in that preview, it looked like he was the only one trying to keep them all together... but he doesn't have all the details, about what SJ's mom did, and what SJ has been saying to SH while Sejoo wasn't there. Also, I think they need to go through this to start growing up. They need to realize friendships can fracture when friends hurt each other, and that you can't keep holding on to someone by hurting them and keeping them to yourself. They need to lose this friendship to realize what they did wrong. SH looked so calm when Sejoo was confronting him with tears in his eyes, I feel like he already accepted the end of their friendship.

In that clip, I hope Sejoo wasn't blaming him. I hope it was more a plea for him not to give up on their friendship... Sejoo probably thinks it's easier to ask Shihyun to come back since they've always been lenient to Sooji.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I think the blackmail game n emotional torture is abt to begin.. Soo Ji will take bad steps putting her in danger n emotionally threaten se joo n shi hyun with her life.. Se Joo will surely pull Shi Hyun into this mess.. Lolz again Soo Ji will get her slaves aka friends back.. I hate Soo Ji to the core.. She is insane so is her mother.. Both need to be treated!! How long she will only consider herself n her mom.. Y does she never consider others even her friends!! I feel bad for Shi Hyun n Tae Hee n even Se Joo!! 

I totally agree with you! SJ will definitely become more and more erratic and this will cause trouble.

Se Joo really needs to find out more and open his eyes.

4 minutes ago, biancapot said:

I felt bad for Sejoo in that preview, it looked like he was the only one trying to keep them all together... but he doesn't have all the details, about what SJ's mom did, and what SJ has been saying to SH while Sejoo wasn't there. Also, I think they need to go through this to start growing up. They need to realize friendships can fracture when friends hurt each other, and that you can't keep holding on to someone by hurting them and keeping them to yourself. They need to lose this friendship to realize what they did wrong. SH looked so calm when Sejoo was confronting him with tears in his eyes, I feel like he already accepted the end of their friendship.

In that clip, I hope Sejoo wasn't blaming him. I hope it was more a plea for him not to give up on their friendship... Sejoo probably thinks it's easier to ask Shihyun to come back since they've always been lenient to Sooji.

as much as I feel bad for Se Joo. I feel his love and loyalty towards SJ is just something I can't get over.

I really hope Se Joo does find out everything - he knows what exactly has happen and really see SJ. But even then I think his love will make him blind towards SJ's action.

• Like 2

@kaoriharang thank you for recaping. my internet being sensitive again buffering for almost 30 minutes. So Si Hyun know about who's cause the accident. So Si Hyun know about that. Really that So Ji brat,i just want to pull her hair and make her par for what she did. urghhhh 

What will So Ji , So Ji mom and Si Hyun dad secretary later to them. If they want to keep the secret doesnt open its harm Tae Hee and Si Hyun since they're already know everything. I wish Se Jo doesnt stand and protecting So Ji for this

• Like 3

The parting scene....

Tae-hee : Shi-hyun ah....

Shi-hyun's voice over : I am someone who always seems to bring sadness to you....

He continues saying : When you came to look for me, you have brought me the greatest joy in my ife...but in fact, I am someone who has toyed with you...

Back to the present....

Tae-hee : Thank you...

Shi-hyun's voice over : In the end, I'm still someone who has caused you to cry bitterly...

Tae-hee plants a kiss on Shi-hyun's lips then she walks away...The latter can only look on...

Shi-hyun : Hence, I am unable to catch hold of you...

Shi-hyun : I can only wait for you...

Tae-hee goes home and finds a paper plane note at her door left behind by Shi-hyun. She gets ready to leave the apartment. She opens up the note where Shi-hyun has written down "Will wait for you"...

Shi-hyun can only watch her leave as he looks on sorrowfully...

Shi-hyun is walking in the park as he is missing Tae-hee. He is looking on at the bench where Tae-hee was seen lying down and saying aloud that she thinks she must be going crazy because she keeps hearing his voice...

He sits down on the bench as he mutters : Seems like I must be going crazy too...I can hear your voice too...I can hear your voice all this while...I really miss you...Eun  Tae-hee...

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5

28 minutes ago, enzek said:

To me, it doesn't matter if they admire Moon Ga Young acting as Soo Ji in this drama coz she acts very good. Neither it's a problem if they ship Soo Ji with Shi Hyun coz it's their freedom. But what Soo Ji character did to Tae Hee is really ridiculous & unexcuseable. 

You right...the issue is them giving the character the okay to act how she is. She's a manipulative and cruel person with cruel intentions. Like ya'll it's not right. Ship what you want and say what you want...but hurraying this insane person for her actions (that are not within the right reasons even when she's upset and she started everything) is ehh....fill in the blank

@MinLyn thank you!!

• Like 3

@kaoriharang Se Joo definitely needs an eye opener.. If his girl is precious to him, then other girls r equally precious.. Did he ever think of Tae Hee who is innocent but still involved in this mess sue to his So-called girl.. I really feel pity for him.. His world opens with Soo Ji n ends with Soo Ji.. Even though he knows the pain of Shi Hyun n Tae Hee, he can turn blind eye towards them coz his love is blind.. It's his n shi hyun's mistake that Soo Ji has become soo much of a nuisance n self centric person.. She defo needs to stay away from these two!! I hope they don't torture Tae Hee more.. I can feel her breaking.. Poor girl!! 

@stroppyse n @MinLynthanks for translations.. 

• Like 5

thank you @MinLyn for the translating of the scenes :D

19 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

@kaoriharang thank you for recaping. my internet being sensitive again buffering for almost 30 minutes. So Si Hyun know about who's cause the accident. So Si Hyun know about that. Really that So Ji brat,i just want to pull her hair and make her par for what she did. urghhhh 

What will So Ji , So Ji mom and Si Hyun dad secretary later to them. If they want to keep the secret doesnt open its harm Tae Hee and Si Hyun since they're already know everything. I wish Se Jo doesnt stand and protecting So Ji for this

no worries chingu :D

Yeah right now SH and TH both know what really happen.

I hope SH finds a way to really use that fact to bring everything down.

13 minutes ago, aznlad33 said:

You right...the issue is them giving the character the okay to act how she is. She's a manipulative and cruel person with cruel intentions. Like ya'll it's not right. Ship what you want and say what you want...but hurraying this insane person for her actions (that are not within the right reasons even when she's upset and she started everything) is ehh....fill in the blank

@MinLyn thank you!!

it is not just SJ but also her mother.

But you are totally right it is not the actress that it is the problem but SJ herself. She is super self centred and expects everyone to take her side.

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@kaoriharang Se Joo definitely needs an eye opener.. If his girl is precious to him, then other girls r equally precious.. Did he ever think of Tae Hee who is innocent but still involved in this mess sue to his So-called girl.. I really feel pity for him.. His world opens with Soo Ji n ends with Soo Ji.. Even though he knows the pain of Shi Hyun n Tae Hee, he can turn blind eye towards them coz his love is blind.. It's his n shi hyun's mistake that Soo Ji has become soo much of a nuisance n self centric person.. She defo needs to stay away from these two!! I hope they don't torture Tae Hee more.. I can feel her breaking.. Poor girl!! 

@stroppyse n @MinLynthanks for translations.. 

Spoiler

well if we follow the original storyline, Se Joo will be the one that causes SH's death.

So my prayer is that it does not happen. that Se Joo can wake up and realise who is the one that is causing the relationship to fall apart.

Exactly, he really turns a blind eye to everyone but SJ.

He even blames TH, gosh please wake up Se Joo!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1