Quantcast

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Jillia

@kaoriharang it can happen..as u see shi hyun was the only person who didn't get cherry blossom in his hand.. I always had a pang in my heart when he would extend his hand but wouldn't receive any.. But else all received.. I m not ready for any tragedy.. Plz I want everyone to redeem themselves.. I want shi hyun n tae hee together!! 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@kaoriharang it can happen..as u see shi hyun was the only person who didn't get cherry blossom in his hand.. I always had a pang in my heart when he would extend his hand but wouldn't receive any.. But else all received.. I m not ready for any tragedy.. Plz I want everyone to redeem themselves.. I want shi hyun n tae hee together!! 

trust me chingu, i dont want a tragedy as well.

I feel SH has suffered enough HE DESERVES A HAPPY ENDING! So does TH!

Shi-hyun is in the cafe as he looks at the sketches he has drawn of Tae-hee. He picks up his pencil and starts to draw another sketch of her...He misses her so and is reminded of her when she is seen to be working behind the cafe counter and is cleaning the table while smiling brightly at him...and waving happily at him...

Tae-hee's mom goes to look for her in school. Kyung-joo tells Tae-hee that her mom has called her a number of times...and tells Tae-hee to give her a call later and to ensure that her cell phone is turned on.

Tae-hee's mom : Has something happened to you? Why aren't you picking up my calls?

Tae-hee : I am preparing for my placement so am really busy...Why?

Tae-hee's mom : What do you think? Things were going well (between us) then all of a sudden, you cease contact with me so that's why...

Tae-hee's mom tells her that she is feeling flustered because she is unable to get in touch with her. Tae-hee blames her mom saying that when she left her work studio the last time, her mom told her that she doesn't have any man in her life so why is it that she has found herself a man so soon and tells her to speak the truth and adds that she won't be shocked anymore. She tells her mom that she has turned off her phone deliberately as she doesn't want to pick up any of her mom's calls.

Tae-hee tells her mom that it's always because of her that she is having such a hard time for both her and her dad too...

She adds that this timee is also because of her mom. She adds that the person whom she is unable to forget in this lifetime has caused her dad and her really such great pain...And he is my boyfriend's father...

She tells her mom  if she knows how sorry she feels for Shi-hyun...Because of the fact that her mom is unable to control her own feelings, it has ruined the lives of many other people. It's all thanks to her mom that everything is over now and tells her mom to get out of her life...

14 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

trust me chingu, i dont want a tragedy as well.

I feel SH has suffered enough HE DESERVES A HAPPY ENDING! So does TH!

Same here chingu.. 

Chaebal!! Happy ending for Tae Hee n Shi Hyun.. Hope they r together forever!! :bawling:

Shi-hyun bumps into Tae-hee in the hospital and asks if she is unwell...

Tae-hee tells her that she is here to settle her scholarship matters...and asks why he is here in the hospital...

Shi-hyun tells her that his dad is admitted into the hospital.

Tae-hee asks what's wrong with his dad so the latter replies that he isn't too sure too and is just that his dad feels a little unwell....

When Shi-hyun asks why she is here at the office so the latter tells him that she is here to settle the matter about her dormitory. So Shi-hyun asks if she is intending to move into the dorm and the latter nods her head. And says that she is lucky that someone has moved out of the dorm in the middle of the school term. Shi-hyun asks Tae-hee where she is staying now but the latter doesn't reply and says that she has to leave now. Shi-hyun stops her and asks her if they can talk for a while. Tae-hee agrees and tells him that she will also need to talk to him about moving out of the apartment.

Shi-hyun asks if Tae-hee how she has been during this time. Tae-hee tells him that she will pack her things as soon as possible before she leaves the house. Shi-hyun tells her that he used to come to his cafe very often together with his mom. That when the weather is fine, they will watch the sunset together. When it rains, they will watch the rainfall together. I will always think about that night when someone has come over to look for me in the hospital room. Coz that day, I was having a really hard time...Coz that was the first day that I came to know that my mom was the hit-and-run assailant.

Flashback of the past when Shi-hyun is muttering that his mom is such a good person so why would such a thing happen. This is when Tae-hee taps him on his shoulder.

Back to the present, Tae-hee then remarks : So that's the reason why you were crying...She asks him how did he come to know about it...So Shi-hyun replies that his mom's car does not have any records of it being involved in a car accident before...so he has asked the police officer a couple of times about this already. He continues saying that there was only one record of a car accident which had taken place on that day. Shi-hyun says that he has even asked the hospital director, Soo-ji's mom about it. So it was Soo-ji's mom who has told him that it has never crossed him mind that his mom might have been the assailant involved in the hit-and-run car accident. And he tells Tae-hee that this was exactly what the hospital director has told him. He then apologizes to Tae-hee that he has caused her to think about the painful incident again. So Tae-hee assures that it does not cause her anymore pain as it is all in the past already and tells him that she is really fine.

59 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Shihyun got the cherry blossom in his hand in ep 25! :)

Also, whatever happened to yeomin? thought she was a cast member, but it was more like a one scene cameo?

Happy 100 pages!

8 minutes ago, biancapot said:

Shihyun got the cherry blossom in his hand in ep 25! :)

Also, whatever happened to yeomin? thought she was a cast member, but it was more like a one scene cameo?

Happy 100 pages!

Oh.. That's good!! Then, Hope is still left!!.. Hope to see Shi Hyun n Tae Hee end up together!!.. I guess Tae Hee's father is also coming soon.. Hope he brings the much positivity for Tae Hee n Shi Hyun.. 

I too watched it live.. But I guess I missed the scene somehow.. Waiting to watch the episode with subs.. Thanks chingu for the info.. U made me feel at ease

Ending scene...

TH wants Soo ji's mom to confess to her crime of the hit-and-run accident but the latter tells her that even if she were to own up to her crime now, it will be futile as they can't press charges against her.

TH tells SH that she doesn't know where she should start from and told SH that the ht-and-run driver is not his mom but is Soo ji's mom. Soo ji's mom said that she was on her way to save SH's mom and accidentally ended up knocking her (TH) down. TH apologizes to SH and says that the main cause of all these is due to her mom. SH tells TH that this is the problems of the adults and it does not have anything to do with them. TH tells SH that even if his mom has really hit her with her car, she will be fine with it too. SH wants to send TH home and tells her to wait for him for a little while as he needs to check on his father. Tae-hee tries to turn him down saying that she can go home on her own but the latter tells her that it's getting late so for today, he asks her to let him send her home. TH agrees to let him send her home and tells him to take his time as she will wait for him.

SJ confronts TH and asks her what she has said to her mom to cause her to break down like that and demands for TH to tell her. TH asks if SJ really wants to know the truth because if she comes to know about it, then she is afraid that SJ won't be able to treat her like this and asks SJ why is she always tormenting those around her. SJ tells TH that it's all because of her that has caused her mom to break down and cry. TH tells SJ that if she is really curious to know what's the reason then she (SJ) shouldn't treat her like this and tells SJ to asks her mom directly. 

This is when SH quickly walks up to them calling after Soo-ji's name. He laments this is really as he attempts to remove SJ's hand which was grasping on tightly onto TH's arm. SH tells SJ that is enough already. And adds that TH is already going through a really hard time so if she has anything she wants to say, she can tell him instead. SH demands to know what is going on between the two of them that she needs to grab hold of TH and asks her. Then SH turns TH and tells her to leave together with him. 

SJ calls after him. SH then walks up to her and begs her to just let him go. He tells SJ that it won't do either of them any good even if he and SJ are seen talking to each other over here. Just leave when I am telling you to do so....And please do not intervene between the two of them again. SJ tells SH that he can't treat her like this. SH places his hand on TH's arm as they walk away together.

It seems like SJ is going to knock them  down with her car?! But guess she didn't do it after all.

so its about the time until Si Hyun know about the recording, the problem that cause Si Hyun mom accident and everything will open up soon, how about the bet? is it really not main problem again? I think the one who will open up about the bet is Se Jo, (im going to hate you if you doing something like that)

Even thought i will always pray and positive thinking about the ending but i'm little bit afraid about that. 

btw thank you for recaping @kaoriharang @MinLyn and for translating @stroppyse

Hello everyone ! First time posting in soompi after signing in today. I've always been a silent lurker for years as I love reading all other soompiers opinion more than expressing myself (as english is not my mother tongue) and a drama watcher for more than 15 years now.

But Tempted, despite its very low ratings, has managed to capture my heart (and my free time lol). There is something very...mesmerizing about this drama. Sure there are flaws and many at that. But I can only remember the goodness of this drama. It plays with all the right emotions. It' s dangerously addictive.  I find some scenes so beautifully shot (cherry blossoms break up scene, pool scene, their first kiss scene...) and of course the cast is amazing. I can' t see someone else as TH nor can I see another actor as SH. I love them both (TH and SH). Individually and together.

Joy's acting even though less experienced, is on point most of the time. I love her 1st break up scene, the way she delivers the lines, her crying scenes always make me tear up. I love how she can make TH sassy when needed, but forgiving at times. Vulnerable but strong. She is a very lovable character and Joy portrays her so naturally. TH might be the first female lead I' m not annoyed with from the beginning lol.

I know a lot of people are disappointed with her decision to leave SH as she was the one saying it wasn't his fault for the accident. But I think both situations are not quite the same. SH felt guilty because he thought his mother was the culprit but as TH says, she is doing fine now and it is all in the past. She is not dead. She would have never blamed him for what his mother did. Nor would she blamed his deceased mother. But in TH's case the guilt is quite different. Her mother was the reason why SH's mom had an accident. She was the reason why he had lost his mum for ever. So in TH's mind he will never become fine...because his mother died. He may say he is because he loves her now but one day he might resent her for that. Or at least her mother. And she can' t stay knowing she won't be able to give him all the happiness he deserves. Just because she is her mum's daughter. 

I find it sad that netizens blame the low ratings because of Joy and that they rather have SJ as the female lead. Like...what ?? I hate SJ and never found her pitiful even at the start of the drama. She is like this rich spoiled brat who throws tantrums everytime something doesn' t go her way kind of girl. Selfish, manipulative and conceited. Her painful background doesn' t excuse her shitty attitude. TH had a painful background as well but she didn' t grow up becoming this hateful girl. But I have to say MGY is a very good actress because I really can't stand SJ and it is worse every week haha

As for SH...oh boy what can I say ? I wanted him to suffer at the beginning of the drama because of his lies and how he hurt my precious cupcake TH (dinner scene with the trio before the pool scene). But now, the only thing I want is for him and TH to be happy together forever lol the guy deserves some love and happiness !

WDH is such a talented young actor. I didn' t know him before but I will surely follow his career after this. He managed to convey all sorts of emotions from happiness, hurt, pain, anger..to sadness. Just with his eyes. Raw emotions. No dialogue needed. 

I am still praying for a happy ending. 

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to give some love to this drama and share with you Tempted chingus my gift to this fandom. It is a drawing of our favorite couple from an imaginary library scene. Manhwa style lol :) I plan on doing other scenes as well. I love the chemistry between Joy and WDH. I can watch their romantic scenes over and over again lol 

Thank you every one for contributing to this thread, sharing opinions and translating videos. I will miss reading you guys once the drama is over. 

https://smellycatdraws.tumblr.com/image/173238445259

crop_20180410_133036.jpg?w=840images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRSqHouWU3HRMhWANFlQ0images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSITW7RvourX-SJ4mkzHGn  Soo Ji as a fictional character ONLY...  Let me help you!!!:phew:

Soo Ji truly is on my last nerve and her Mother isn't far behind.  You don't have to check whether or not they are related by blood test or not 100% Evil and completely full of themselves no doubt about it!!!  I still have questions like why did MR being a doctor and knowing how sick SH's Mom was purposely tell her about YW.  Knowing that it would upset her and by giving her the address it was like she was pushing her out the hospital door.  Did she already at that time have her sights on SW and thought she could kill two birds with one stone.  Causing trouble and canceling out both woman in one night??? 

Not to mention why did she feel no guilt towards SH's Mom when looking at her picture early on I just don't get it??  What did she have against SH's Mom anyways?

Who is SH's Dad dang I just want to know?  Hoping the test was tampered with by MR or one of her people on purpose and that the truth is that SH is really SW's son after all...  Hoping Grandmothers people are checking on that right now LOL:lol:

How could any doctor who took an oath leave a young girl alone whom she knows for a fact that she hit so badly.  Leave her behind at night on a dark street bloody and broken and never look back?  Not just that she blames her guilt on a defenseless woman who trusted her and was her patient.   That she herself lead there in the first place and uses her death and silence to cover her wrongs...

TH is a much bigger person than I am for I believe in forgiveness when a person asks for it.  But when a person turns the other way and does all that she did with no remorse.  I am not sure I would be willing to forgive that easily.

Soo Ji I won't even go there tonight there isn't enough words to express my feelings or should I say lack of them when it comes to her!!!  Best thing SH ever did was turn his back on her and walk away and I hope he never looks back!!!

My last comment tonight is one I have said more than once I love Joy as TH and I believe she was truly the perfect choice in that the true sweetness in Joys personality and in way her innocence and exceptional look of softness comes across and filled in TH's character to perfection...

Ok so forgive me I couldn't help myself in coming back to say one last thing when thinking about JOY & WDH's chemistry.  Just go on currant sights and look at the count of views of their kisses I believe the answer is there!!:blush:

Tv rankings #TEMPTED 
Tnms

ep 25 : 2.6% 
         ep 26 : 2.7%
Agb Nielsen 
         ep 25 : 1.6%
         ep 26 : 1.9% 

Already watched ep 25. Apparently the petal was blowing away even though sihyun had caught it before :bawling: and It's still hard to predict if they'll be separated .Because the writer is really good at playing our hearts . 

2 hours ago, ParvinStar said:

WDH is hawt

Is someone beside him is Eun Tae Hee? I can see that from the nose. Look like at seaworld or something. 

He's crop his pics again, there must be so many fans that worried or overreacting about that.  

I think Wo Do Hwan took many pics with her but since Park So Young is SM idol and she doesnt have any personal sns. So he's just caution about what he's post. If he want to post anything, probably asking Park So Young first right. 

But the other actor and actress have their personal SNS and they can post it whatever they want.

"The Great Seducer" Joy Tells Jun Mi-sun to Leave her Alone

photo968035.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC drama "The Great Seducer", Eun Tae-hee (Joy) was furious at her mother Seol Yeong-won (Jun Mi-sun).

Seol Yeong-won went to her daughter's school as she wouldn't answer her calls.

Previously, Eun Tae-hee broke up with Kwon Si-hyeon (Woo Do-hwan) because she knew his father Kwon Seok-woo (Shin Sung-woo) and her mother were seeing each other.

Eun Tae-hee told Seol Yeong-won, "I always suffered because of you. The man that you could never forget about and the reason why dad and I were never in your thoughts is the father of my boyfriend".

When Seol Yeong-won couldn't say anything, Eun Tae-hee said, "How many times do you have to ruin my life? Everything is over thanks to you. Now, just leave me alone".

https://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-the-great-seducer-joy-tells-jun-mi-sun-to-leave-her-alone-117920.html

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Archived