Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

GUYS AFTER PAGES ON END OF DISCUSSING THOSE DARN PETALS HE FINALLY CAUGHT ONE LOL. Glad SH doing fine though, he's just giving her space and waiting even though he misses her so much

This is the first I realized the guy beating up Sejoo is his brother?... How dare Sooji's mom get Shihyun's dad's medical records T_T even though they're engaged, she isn't his doctor. tsk

• Like 4

START!

the thread is so empty......

giphy.gif

So we start off with SH's POV from the same last scene as last week.

Voice over (SH): I am the only one that makes you sad. You come to me and give me this big joy, but I am someone that finally makes you cry. Eventually I will make you cry the most.

SH watches TH walk away from him. SH manages to catch a petal (does this mean the writer is giving us a happy ending sign?!)

SH lying on the bench and saying that he misses TH - like in the preview.

TH leaves her house to go to stay over at KG's house. SH sees TH leaving through his house monitor.

Spoiler

TH is staying over at KG's house. SH is in complete missing TH mode, he is recalling his memories with TH. SH says "I am sorry, TH" as he misses her.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

SJ says her car had a car accident, her mother doesn’t want her to drive it.

She says she will destroy the car.

Si-hyun sits at the bus stop and has visions of TH sitting there as well. He looks through his drawing book and thinks back to making TH cry all the time. He tells her sorry. - everywhere he goes he sees TH.

We get the scene in the pre-release. TH and her mother. She tells her mother what she has done that has destroyed not just her and her father's life but also her boyfriend and his family's life. I pity the mom, but she is to blame :(

TH goes over to HG's house KY is there along with the brother and the mother. TH comes in and sees KY. 

They start to talk about KY getting hit in the bar. HJ says he was the one that instigated the fight and he got hit. KY says SJ made her bad. He talks about SH.

TH's phone wallpaper - it is still the one of her and SH at the train track.

I am missing a few points mainly SJ and Se Joo's story. sorry about this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

To be honest there isn't much to say about this episode at the moment... it's more like a filler...

Although, I just have to say this, even though I dislike the parents story line, I felt bad for TH's mom when TH was lighting up on her. Hing I love seeing TH and SH together even though it's awkward :)

• Like 3

Seems that KY’s family was going to sue SH (because of the bar fight) but it was handled already.

Grandmother wants SH to live with them. SH thanks Grandmother for loving him and being kind to him.

SH goes to find his grandmother and tells her that he is not really his father's son. SH spills the beans on his birth secret. However the grandmother doesnt seem surprise. Grandmother tells him not to tell it to anyone until she says something about it. He agrees and leaves.- seems the grandma knew about it already.

SH's father is going to be hospitalize. 

TH is making arrangement to move out of the home she is living in and move into the dorm.

there was a couple seating in front of TH and the same ice cream scene played out (the one after the police station) TH is reminded of that memory with SH. She changes her phone wallpaper.  Looks like both the two are really in bittersweet mode.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, biancapot said:

To be honest there isn't much to say about this episode at the moment... it's more like a filler...

Although, I just have to say this, even though I dislike the parents story line, I felt bad for TH's mom when TH was lighting up on her. Hing I love seeing TH and SH together even though it's awkward :)

I'm gonna watch after it reuploaded on mbc official account but if it just a filler ep like you said it make me annoyed. This drama only has 3 more eps left yet the writer wasted it with filler scene? Ughh<_< the ending gonna be rushed for sure!-_-

• Like 2

TH and SH meet at the hospital.

TH and SH are siting down and talking.

They sit at the cafe. He remembered when someone came to his hospital room, he was having a hard time, he knew that his mother was the hit and run person. (This is when he was crying in his hospital room and TH showed up). SH tells her about his mother and the accident.

But then TH thinks of something and doesnt’ leave. She sits on the couch instead and thinks back to what SH said. “We wish that girl is okay” TH thinks that MR shouldn’t know who SH’s mother hit, maybe she was at the site?

- TH seems to be suspecting that there was a mistake. It was not SH's mother that ran her over.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Se Joo is lonely and goes to the hide out but no one is there. He recalls the happy moments the trio spent there.

Spoiler

SJ calls SH and tell him something about his grandmother.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

TH is remembering more of the accident.

She recalls after seeing SJ's mom helping a patient in the hospital.

TH finally remembers everything. She remember it was SH's mom who was in the car and then she got run over by someone and that person is SJ's mom.

TH went to confront SJ's mom about the accident. TH gets angry at SJ's mom and tells her how much she had suffered because of the accident. - brave girl, I hope she will be okay from SJ's mom.

SJ's mom ran TH over and she ended up in a ditch

TH tells her that all the things she says are nonsense. Just accept what you did wrong. SJ's mom repeats that they tried to save the same person. What do you want, I can pay you whatever. Th just wants her to accept what she did.

TH knows that she won’t get prosecuted and will get out of it, but if you apologies to me, then at least I will feel better. Just apologize and it will relieve SH from his guiltiness and I won’t call the police.

TH leaves.

SJ comes and sees her mother looking distraught.

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

I'm a bit scared for TH. What if SJ's mom goes crazy and does something to her. So the correct order was that SJ's mom hit TH and then went to SH's mom. Oh NOOOOOO! SOOJI SAW HER MOM CRYING AFTER SEEING TAEHEE LEAVING NEAR HER MOM'S OFFICE. Oh no Sooji's going to hurt her I just know it T_T someone protect her please, keep her in a bubble. The crazy whimsical music from the beginning of the series is back

• Like 4

MiRi caused so much damage with greedy words. Soo Ji also caused so much damage with greedy words...

They are really mother and daughter. The only thing that is different is that although MiRi is somewhat in denial she knows deep down that she caused all this whil Soo Ji doesn't have any remorse and likes to play the victim. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, leeeeeecx said:

MiRi caused so much damage with greedy words. Soo Ji also caused so much damage with greedy words...

They are really mother and daughter. The only thing that is different is that although MiRi is somewhat in denial she knows deep down that she caused all this whil Soo Ji doesn't have any remorse and likes to play the victim. 

Yes, both are phsyco people. It annoys me so much that there're some people still defending Soo Ji behaviour towards Tae Hee.

• Like 5

OMG my stream died right when TH was going to lecture Sooji. I'm guessing she told her to grow up and ask her mom if she wants to know the reason instead of making others suffer

7 minutes ago, enzek said:

Yes, both are phsyco people. It annoys me so much that there're some people still defending Soo Ji behaviour towards Tae Hee.

I agree. I actually saw this comment on a vid saying "you go girl" to Sooji saying she just wanted to protect her mom. Maybe people who defend Sooji are skipping scenes so they don't get how off the rails she's gotten...

• Like 4

TH calls SH

and finally tells him the truth about his mother's accident. - finally only towards the end to we get some plot moving.

I am sooooo worried about what SJ will do.

Now SH knows everything, he holds TH's hand and tell her everything is going okay. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

But they arent back to together yet.

TH goes home first.

TH leaves to the parking garage and sees SJ. SJ walks to her and tells her that she met her mother. She is pissed and grabbed TH by her arm.

SH storms out and grabs TH’s arm from SJ. He tells SJ to just stop. 

SH tells TH, lets go. But SJ calls him back. SH tells SJ to just leave him alone. They shouldn’t talk now. When he warns her, just leave and don’t get involved in there relationship. SJ tells him that he shouldn’t do that to her.

TH and SH leave together. SJ gets in her car and drives off in a rage. She pushes the accelerator to run over TH and SH.

SJ is absolutely crazy crazy crazy!!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

After a long time I watched it live

The plot is moving soo speedily n gracefully.. Finally all the fragments of Tae Hee'S memories r back.. I m loving the bond of shi hyun n tae hee.. Crazy Soo Ji.. Can't wait for tomorrow

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, enzek said:

Sooji's managed to manipulate them too if they're able to come up with a good enough reason for Sooji's behaviour towards a girl who never knew she existed before she wanted to ruin her life, but ended up ruining her own instead lol I can't say I feel sorry for her.

• Like 5