Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Si Hyun and Tae Hee filming .. hmm seems like Si Hyun follow Tae Hee around her campus.

BTS Si Hyun in white shirt so cool.. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Shi-hyun is trailing closely behind Tae-hee while Soo-ji is watching them and eventually takes her leave....

Cr as tagged

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I'm not sure if I am ready for whatever is to come. Eagerly anticipating SH-TH reunion but I am fearful of even more heartache. HyunTae ah, please don't break my heart. 

• Like 5

Woo Do Hwan in that white shirt is so hot and so cool B) the other time he wore it was the first time in the nursery delivering cabbage :D 

The first kiss which is still my favorite one got 1.3 m views for some reason this kiss is really beautiful and heart fluttering... 

cant wait for Monday huhu:wacko: 

@USAFarmgirl @MinLyn @Pikachu92

• Like 9

Seems I am the only active person here :unsure:

The preview rough translation 

TH to her mom: this time is also your fault. The guy whom you couldn't forgot and caused my father and me great pain, that person is my boyfriend's father. Because of you it's over( broke up with him). Now go away from my life please!

SJ mom to SJ: Give me car keys.

SJ: is it because of the accident (you had before)?

Scene with SJ mom and TH, some one is lying down and I think causes TH to remember SJ mom

SJ mom to TH: TH why are you in the hospital

TH to SJ mom: (not sure) we saw each other before right? but why you didn't come back

SH to his grandmother: I need to tell you something before its late. I am not my father real son

Scene showing TH leaving SH apartment with SH voice over :

I also seem crazy... I hear your voice. I MISS YOU TH... :bawling:

From the preview, it sounds like a great episode with lots of revelations. SH absolutely breaks my hearts TT. My prediction was right TH left his house TT. Cant wait   

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Thanks chingu for the preview. Finally a lot of things are going to be revealed in the next eps according to the preview.

1. TH and her mom's relationship are basically over from the looks of it. 

2. TH moves out of the apartment. I guess she will move in with her dad.

3. TH finds out SZ mom was there at the night of the accident. Only a matter of time before she puts together the puzzle. But I fear for her safety.  

4. SH tells his grandma that he is not his dad's real son. About time she finds out.

5. SZ mom finds out her daughter used the car and also knows the car was in an accident before. 

I have a feeling the bet will be revealed on Tuesday ep.

• Like 5

thanks @ParvinStar for the preview and the translation.

With this TH's mom would surely put two and two together that SH is her boyfriend the same boyfriend whose mother who 'ran over' TH.

I think the translations were more or less correct?

I am glad that TH herself is putting together the pieces of her accident. the more she gets to clear up of course the better it is for SH and TH.

Thanks for all the filming and fancams @Pikachu92 @MinLyn @Seseumonik.

It is nice to see that SH is trying to chase TH back, THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE!!

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Video Preview for Ep 25 & 26

Tae-hee to her mom : This time is also because of you, Mom...

Tae-hee : (The person) whom you aren't able to forget for this lifetime, that person has made Dad and I go through a really hard time...

Tae-hee continues on : That person is actually my boyfriend's father...

Tae-hee : It's all thanks to you, everything is over now...

Tae-hee : Please just get out of my life...

Soo-ji's mom to Soo-ji : Give me the car keys...

Soo-ji : Are you worried because the car has previously been involved in an accident before?

Soo-ji's mom to Soo ji : Leave the car keys behind before you go. The car will be scrapped.

Soo-ji's mom asks Tae-hee : Eun Tae-hee hak-saeng (student), why are you here in the hospital?

Tae-hee grabbed hold of Soo-ji's mom's arm : You have met me in Jeongeup before, right?

Soo-ji's mom : What are you saying?

Tae-hee : Why didn't you come back again at that time?

Shi-hyun to Grandma : Grandma, there is something I need to tell you before it's too late...I am not the biological son of my father...

Tae-hee is pulling her luggage along as she gets ready to leave the apartment....

Shi-hyun muttering to himself : I must be going crazy...I am hearing your voice too...I really miss you....Eun Tae-hee...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Thanks for the translations everyone. 

8 hours ago, ParvinStar said:

Seems I am the only active person here :unsure:

From the preview, it sounds like a great episode with lots of revelations. SH absolutely breaks my hearts TT. My prediction was right TH left his house TT. Cant wait   

Actually I become an active stalker in this drama forum since I started watch this drama:D 

I stalk this forum at least one time everyday LOL. It's just I had to catch up with my real life work and other thing so I don't have much time to write a comment. 

I really love your profile pic btw:wub:Our OTP interactions & skinship while sharing the room in the countryside is my favourite part. It making my heart flutter everytime I watch it though there no any hot bed scene there huhu. The shyness, the stare, the holding hands, the "I love you" whisper & the nose, forehead & lip kiss is the sweetest. Now it's all sad & heartbreaking scene for them:(

And I wonder why mbc didn't share any bts video of the OTP sleeping together or their kiss scene other than their first kiss? So stingy & unusual haish. Maybe they worried if they show us bts of that, the shipper may get heart attack. It's R rated for the shipper LOL

Soo Ji & her mother get on my nerves & they need some slap! 

From Soo Ji's mother car's accident to  Soo Ji targetting Tae Hee as object of the bet though the poor girl didn't has any relation with Soo Ji's ex that dumped her except his acquintance & then making Tae Hee losing chance to enter dormitary that Tae Hee got through her scholarship that she works hard for it, both mother & daughter are heartless & evil. They have hurt Tae Hee so much.

And what make me more annoyed is that some Soo Ji fan had nerves to say that Soo Ji evil act is coz her family issue, broken, Shi Hyun heart's changes, Tae Hee ruins trio friendship & most ridiculous reason is Soo Ji is just protecting her mother<_<

What the heck is all that have any relation with Tae Hee?:blink: 

If Soo Ji want to protects her mother, she should take revenge to Shi Hyun's grandmother & stepfather. They're the one who treat her mother badly.

If she angry coz she got dumped by her ex, she should take revenge to Ki Young or his fiancee, Hye Jung. Ironically she did not hurt them but keep hurting Tae Hee almost everytime she got the chances. What a psycho & ridiculous girl. She also keep putting the blames to Shi Hyun. Yes he also had his share with the bet. But now he has grow a conscience & told her to stop. But she still hurting Tae Hee & acts like a victim. Yo girl, what the heck did she do to you huh?! 

Moon Ga Young is a great actress & a gorgeous lady but sorry Soo Ji is an evil character. Don't know why people still defending Soo Ji tsk tsk.

@kaoriharang I'm quite happy that now it's Shi Hyun the one who's chasing Tae Hee now but now I think doesn't it better if they reconciled after she know the bet?

Asdfghjkl I don't know anymore, I'm just sad that she's always get heartbroken after falls for Shi Hyun. She keeps giving him chances but if she know about the bet can she still give him chances? She must gonna be really heartbroken:(

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add
  • Like 9

thank you @MinLyn for the translation.

giphy.gif

I am rather surprise that SH choose to confess the secret of his birth to his grandmother. i wonder what would happen now that she knows.

2 hours ago, enzek said:

@kaoriharang I'm quite happy that now it's Shi Hyun the one who's chasing Tae Hee now but now I think doesn't it better if they reconciled after she know the bet?

Asdfghjkl I don't know anymore, I'm just sad that she's always get heartbroken after falls for Shi Hyun. She keeps giving him chances but if she know about the bet can she still give him chances? She must gonna be really heartbroken:(

Yeah I am glad, I am glad that the situation has reversed. So far TH has been the one to reach out always, so its really nice to see that it is him who is doing the work.

• Like 7

This twitter thread is a reflection of my thoughts on what is currently happening on this drama. On point with every single tweet. Overall, I'm very disappointed with Se Joo. I've expected better. I thought he'll be the one to shed light on the reality with the two, and will be a key factor on fixing what's broken... I was wrong. 

I hope Se Joo wakes up and realizes that Soo Ji has changed and is not the old Soo Ji that he "loves". Just like what SH told him at the bar. 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, enzek said:

Thanks for the translations everyone. 

Actually I become an active stalker in this drama forum since I started watch this drama:D 

I stalk this forum at least one time everyday LOL. It's just I had to catch up with my real life work and other thing so I don't have much time to write a comment. 

I really love your profile pic btw:wub:Our OTP interactions & skinship while sharing the room in the countryside is my favourite part. It making my heart flutter everytime I watch it though there no any hot bed scene there huhu. The shyness, the stare, the holding hands, the "I love you" whisper & the nose, forehead & lip kiss is the sweetest. Now it's all sad & heartbreaking scene for them:(

And I wonder why mbc didn't share any bts video of the OTP sleeping together or their kiss scene other than their first kiss? So stingy & unusual haish. Maybe they worried if they show us bts of that, the shipper may get heart attack. It's R rated for the shipper LOL

Thank you chingu. I really think casting joy and wdh for this drama was a right choice.

TH character is in 20s, both smart and beautiful, full of charms to the point that she was so popular in Germany. And I can’t think of any other actress being able to pull all that. Now I get why red velvet members always get high votes for visuals and charms. Joy lacking experience was not a huge problem and we saw how she improved over the course of the drama. SH having no choice but falling for TH was really believable with WDH and joy. Even in real life you can see that WDH is smitten by joy both charms and personality. Yea I know they are stingy not releasing more bts footage. 

You favorite part is my favorite too! I love how SH knew Th wrote love on his hand and play dumb and guessed words such that to tease TH. 

I said before that I like how the writer wrote SH and Th scenes, not shying from showing them sleeping carelessly in the hospital bed to the nervous and heart fluttering night in the country side and warm night in SH house. 

My other favorite scene is in the bus on their way coming back from nursery and SH is so tired from cabbage delivery:) he falls sleep on Th shoulder and Th let him sleep there. :wub:

• Like 9

10 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

I hope Se Joo wakes up and realizes that Soo Ji has changed and is not the old Soo Ji that he "loves". Just like what SH told him at the bar. 

Yeah , all he was to do is point out this messy problem to Tae Hee and blame Si Hyun. He's really like So Ji so he was just like covering So Ji mistake. 

Now 4 episode left, i wish even though someone will die, its So Ji or Se Joo. Don't let Si Hyun dying please, separate them and get them together again in the end please.

I think studying overseas is will being a part of this story. Maybe Tae Hee will going abroad for exchange student and after she's graduate back to korea again and meet Si Hyun again with different way. or Si Hyun will following Tae Hee go to abroad and they're will live together and as Tae Hee wish. and live happily without the parents problem.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

I am rather surprise that SH choose to confess the secret of his birth to his grandmother. i wonder what would happen now that she knows.

I think his grandmother know from the start about that, even thought she doesnt know from the start she will have responsibilities about Si Hyun. She's know from the start, Si Hyun dad is have an affair with his first love. Maybe Si Hyun grandma just pair Si Hyun dad and Si Hyun mom because the company. So They're marriage is not based on love. I think she know it all about Si Hyun dad and his first love. 

• Like 5

Woo Do Hwan Steals Hearts With His Sweet Gaze Behind The Scenes Of “Tempted”

Woo-Do-Hwan8.jpg

MBC’s “Tempted” has released behind-the-scenes stills of Woo Do Hwan looking straight into the camera and smiling.

In one picture, Woo Do Hwan is holding up a plate of rice omelet as he makes direct eye contact with the camera. He is wearing an apron and is standing in a kitchen, appearing to have made the dish himself.

Woo-Do-Hwan22.jpg

Another picture shows him sitting in a bright red convertible. He’s turning his head slightly sideways to flash a smile.

Woo Do Hwan is just as sweet and energetic in other stills. One shows him looking down into the camera at a cafe while another features him breaking into a big smile when he notices the camera.

In the drama, Woo Do Hwan has been playing the role of Kwon Shi Hyun and showcasing a delicate display of emotions in his relationship with Tae Hee (played by Red Velvet’s Joy), earning wide acclaim from viewers.

“Tempted” is a romantic drama that tells the story of young men and women’s dangerous love game that turns into something bigger than they expected. It airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/22/woo-hwan-steals-hearts-sweet-gaze-behind-scenes-tempted/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Great Seducer fashion ..

Since i just like Si Hyun and Tae Hee character, i just want to posting about their Fashion .. 

This drama will end soon, i wish the ending isnt that tragic like the original one. I hope the writer give his/her best for doing the ending. 

Edited by Chellsee
Please use spoiler tag when posting more than 3 images. Thanks.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Pre-released clip from tonight's episode

I won't be translating the clip, but the rough dialogue was TH told her mother off.

That everything started from her.

The man that she cant forget, was her boyfriend's father. So that means she has connected SH with TH and now know they were a couple.

So TH feels ashamed to face SH and because of what happen, she and SH are over. So she told her mother to keep out of her life.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1