Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

I love this drama, cast is great but I dont like how script is going. I wacth this drama because Woo Do hwan. I was curious when I heard Joy was in it. Red Velvet is my fav girl group so I checked and saw the guy. searched and watched his drama Mad Dog and I love it. he is such a great actor as a rookie. his cool gaze and vibe is hypnotizing. script has so much ups and downs so characters look silly. still so many Qs need to be answered.  Shi Hyun father? Tae Hee car crash? what happened to Shi Hyun's mother? how far Soo-Ji and her mother will go? is Tae Hee's father the real father of her?  will Se Joo keep protecting Soo Ji? etc so little episode left I hope they can answer them and they are saying Shi Hyun will die at the end? I dont want that.

Ep_21_01.jpg

ep_21_02.jpg

her gaze 

I hope people wont stop supporting the drama. still dont know why ratings are so low but I love this drama and I am sure when it ends, it will be more popular. it happens all the time.

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I just changed my Profile picture to this lovely couple. 

I remember Ji Chang Wook asked his fans not to cheat on him :lol: while he is serving the military... 

Sorry Oppa our WDH is so hot and cool I have no choice but to cheat on you :D

I am happy I picked up this drama, honestly the first two episode didn't get me attracted at all but because of JOY and WDH I gave it another chance :wub: 

I always loved red velvet songs but never paid attention to members and JOY. I also didn't watch save me or mad dog so I didn't know about WDH as well. But now I love both of them. both of them are really nice and humble and cool people in real life.:)

lovegame_photo180321113318imbcdrama11.jp

lovegame_photo180328143514imbcdrama10.jp

• Like 14

5 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

@stroppyse and @MinLyn is it possible for you the translate this scene?

It's been a busy day today. I'm finally getting a chance to take a breath. I think subs are up. Do you still want translations of those scenes?

• Like 5

The one should be blame is So Ji mom and So Ji right. So Ji mom the first one who told Si Hyun mom about an affair between Si Hyun dad and Tae Hee mom, and told her where she is. If So Ji mom doesnt tell Si Hyun mom about Tae Hee mom, she will never know about that. And she will not trying to find Tae Hee mom that day.

Then about the bet, Se Jo blame everything to Si Hyun but the person should be blame is So Ji, she's the first person who suggest about the game and targeting Tae Hee, and use that as aproving Si Hyun feeling to her. Si Hyun said that in one of the episode before Tae Hee moving day to So Ji to just take his feeling without involving Tae Hee and Just stop this game. But So Ji want to do it unti the end. 

So the SINNER here is not Si Hyun mom, Tae Hee mom, Si Hyun, Tae Hee but that richard simmons So Ji and her mom..

I need to calm down my heart and try to understand the writer..

• Like 14

The Great Seducer TV Rankings 

Tnms 

Ep 23 : 3.1%

EP 24 : 3.1% 

AGB NIELSEN 

Ep 23 : 1.9 %

Ep 24 : 1.9 % 

Increased little bit .but its okay :)

The writer keeps making viewers confused.And how many times does the writer wanna them to break up ? :blink: 

And until now she has not known about the bet.  I'll bet, next week they'll be back together again and again the other next week will break up and breaking up this time she know about the bet Hahahha keep on like this. The most drama makes me shake my head because so confused about lol. But I love it. writernim, just go on what is in your mind .dont worry ,We'll watch it anyway. :D

I just remembered at the beginning of ep 23 tae hee saw and read an exchange student brochure and the possibility of her applying as a student exchange participant after their breakup this time ...hhhmmmm 

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

Gash, i need to stop to pull out my hair because of this craziness of this story. Stop making Taehee like a damsel in distress, it ' annoying and please don't make the story like confusing story writernim, You better put yourself together and write the whole story correctly. 

The writer should kill Shi Hyun instead so it will not prolong Taehee's pain and gosh, we're almost near of the drama but the bet, GOSH, DID THE WRITER FORGET TO PUT THE BETTING STORY ? GOSH I AM BEYOND DEVASTATED AND ANGRY IN THE SAME TIME.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Shi Hyun and Soo ji both didn't catch the things falling from the cherry blossoms but Tae Hee and Se Joo both caught one? isn't that foreshadowing something?? i'm guessing Shi Hyun and Soo ji will both die but Tae Hee and Se Joo will live.

• Like 7

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, stroppyse said:

It's been a busy day today. I'm finally getting a chance to take a breath. I think subs are up. Do you still want translations of those scenes?

sorry chingu, i just woke up.

haha its okay :D i will watch the episode with subs instead.

at least I can prepare myself for another heartache again.

3 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

The one should be blame is So Ji mom and So Ji right. So Ji mom the first one who told Si Hyun mom about an affair between Si Hyun dad and Tae Hee mom, and told her where she is. If So Ji mom doesnt tell Si Hyun mom about Tae Hee mom, she will never know about that. And she will not trying to find Tae Hee mom that day.

Then about the bet, Se Jo blame everything to Si Hyun but the person should be blame is So Ji, she's the first person who suggest about the game and targeting Tae Hee, and use that as aproving Si Hyun feeling to her. Si Hyun said that in one of the episode before Tae Hee moving day to So Ji to just take his feeling without involving Tae Hee and Just stop this game. But So Ji want to do it unti the end. 

So the SINNER here is not Si Hyun mom, Tae Hee mom, Si Hyun, Tae Hee but that richard simmons So Ji and her mom..

I need to calm down my heart and try to understand the writer..

oh yeah i agree, it is really from the parents and SJ that this all started. truly truly they are the sinners. And the best thing is that others around them are the ones suffering because they dont recongise that sin.

I think to some redemption at least TH's mom has woken up and realise that she has done. She not only hurt SH and his mother but also her own daughter because of what happened. I dont think TH's mom has realise that SH is her daugher's boyfriend but she knows that that very night was also the same night her daughter got injuried.

At least TH's mom is trying to change unlike the rest!

• Like 10

"The Great Seducer" Joy Kisses Woo Do-hwan Goodbye

photo966330.jpg

Joy kissed Woo Do-hwan goodbye on the latest episode of the MBC drama "The Great Seducer".

Kwon Si-hyeon (Woo Do-hwan) headed to the hospital after getting a call that Kwon Seok-woo (Shin Sung-woo) was sick. Seol Yeong-won (Jun Mi-sun) was there.

Seol Yeong-won said, "I think I'm being punished. My daughter got into an accident that day. She went through a hard time. I am going to beg for mercy in my life". Kwon Si-hyeon thought of Eun Tae-hee.

Eun Tae-hee was with Choi Soo-ji (Moon Ga-young). Soo-ji told Tae-hee, "Si-hyeon's father, my father-to-be, is seeing someone else; that's your mom". She added that Si-hyeon's mother got into an accident on her way to see Eun Tae-hee's mother.

Eun Tae-hee was shocked and avoided Kwon Si-hyeon. He asked Choi Soo-ji if she knew Seol Yeong-won was Eun Tae-hee's mother. Choi Soo-ji told him she did and that she told Eun Tae-hee too.

Kwon Si-hyeon snapped that they weren't friends anymore and waited for Eun Tae-hee in front of her house, but she didn't come home.

Lee Se-joo wanted Choi Soo-ji to lean on him, but although she was having a hard time because of Kwon Si-hyeon, she just wanted to remain friends with Lee Se-joo.

Eun Tae-hee was on the phone with her father when she met Kwon Si-hyeon. He'd gone to school to meet her.

Eun Tae-hee said, "Let's stop seeing each other. I can't take it. I feel like a sinner every time I see you". Kwon Si-hyeon tried to stop her, but she kissed him goodbye and turned away.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, RPM said:

:bawling::heartbreak:

He should blame So Ji for what she did, she's the one who make Si Hyun leave them and the stupid Se Jo just put any salt on Si Hyun life. Why he should told Tae Hee about that, that is their problem. So annoying for watching them(Se Jo and So Ji) both of them is stupid enough to ruin other people live. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

1 hour ago, RPM said:

:bawling::heartbreak:

this is why I really really don't like Se Joo anymore.

I am sorry I know he is to be pitied because of his one-sided love. but i dont want him to keep making excuses for SJ anymore.

Every thing is because of SH and TH.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

He should blame So Ji for what she did, she's the one who make Si Hyun leave them and the stupid Se Jo just put any salt on Si Hyun life. Why he should told Tae Hee about that, that is their problem. So annoying for watching them(Se Jo and So Ji) both of them is stupid enough to ruin other people live. 

I AGREE!

I hate the constant excuse that Se Joo has for SJ. that it was SH who pushed her to it. I am not saying SH is not at fault, but clearly SJ has to talk responsibility.

I agree, if anyone the real victim here is TH, the fact that they keep on hurting her is just plain horrible!!

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I AGREE!

I hate the constant excuse that Se Joo has for SJ. that it was SH who pushed her to it. I am not saying SH is not at fault, but clearly SJ has to talk responsibility.

I agree, if anyone the real victim here is TH, the fact that they keep on hurting her is just plain horrible!!

Yeah , after watching the episode with sub. I hope they 're have happy ending. Just study abroad together , Tae Hee join exchange student, and Si Hyun's grandma want to sent Si Hyun to go to study abroad too, just sent him so Tae Hee and Si Hyun can live happyly without Se Joo and So Ji around org their parents live. 

I believe when Tae Hee wish to live with someone she's love, and when Si Hyun said he's might be seeing Tae Hee for life. I wish that is one of the proof they will have happy ending. 

Don't make Si Hyun die, just make So Ji pay for what she did

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Yeah , after watching the episode with sub. I hope they 're have happy ending. Just study abroad together , Tae Hee join exchange student, and Si Hyun's grandma want to sent Si Hyun to go to study abroad too, just sent him so Tae Hee and Si Hyun can live happyly without Se Joo and So Ji around org their parents live. 

I believe when Tae Hee wish to live with someone she's love, and when Si Hyun said he's might be seeing Tae Hee for life. I wish that is one of the proof they will have happy ending. 

Don't make Si Hyun die, just make So Ji pay for what she did

I dont just want SJ to pay, her mother has to pay as well. Clearly both of them have ruined enough lives already to deserve punishment.

At least SH is showing remorse and ask for punishment.

Yeah right? i am sorry but I am disappointed in Se Joo - I had high hopes that he would be better than SJ and SH combine but clearly that love of his has made him into just a blind follower of SJ.

I agree, I like that idea, TH going overseas and SH joining her - let both of them get away from SJ and Se Joo and everyone.

• Like 10

I can't believe what has been in my mind since last week might come true. That exchange student things. I have been thinking for a week that the best ending would be both the otp might get separated for a while to get their own healing and finding themselves while setting back their mess up life. In my mind, it is SH that go abroad while TH is staying in korea, graduating and getting job. Meanwhile sh slowly learn about himself, what he wants to do in life and what makes him happy.I pictured him to continue his studies and be a succesful artist/painter. However, both of them never forget each other and always miss each other a lot. They know that their life will only be complete with each other. So, sh will come back to korea and find TH and yes, they started back their relationship. This is what i have imagined. Looks like there is tiny bit of possibility that we might go to this route but it will be TH who go to abroad.

Anyway, i don't care what kind of ending we will get as long as we get our happy ending. Like the others, i am just staying with this drama, trying to understand and overlooking the weaknesses while finding the strength of this show just because of our lovely otp. So, writer-nim, we deserve a great ending for enduring more than one month of your bipolar-style of writing.

• Like 9

I think this drama has great leads and supporting casts of actors & actresses.  They even have great Ost. Unfortunately, I don't  seem to like how the story goes. It's like beating around the bushes. I really hope they have a great ending for both leads & supporting casts. 

• Like 6

Ugh I hate Soo Ji so much always causing drama. How many times have they broken up now 3 times? Sighh and 8 more episodes to go ughhh i hope its a happy ending for them

• Like 5

I watched the whole episode with subs and now I actually agree with Sejoo and SJ on this note:

Sh got angry when he found out both Sejoo and SJ knew about TH mother being the woman SH father meets beside SJ mother and not letting him know. He shouted at SJ that why SJ didn't tell him first knowing how SH loves TH. Honestly, they didn't need to. First of all SH hid the fact that he is dating TH for real (after the hospital scene) so if he is not telling them about TH why they need to tell SH of what they know of TH? Second SH once told SJ that he doesn't need to tell everything to Sejoo and SJ about his personal life so why he was expecting them to  care about SH and TH relationship. I mean from the moment he started hiding his personal life and relationship with TH from the other two, he had come to the realization that their friendship is not really genuine any more so it shouldn't come to surprise that the other two didn't care enough about SH relationship with TH. I mean if their friendship was still as before or was a genuine one then yes but he kind of understood that it is not the case anymore long before. As Sejoo said the other two warned SH about TH but SH never asked them why is that, why both of you are against me meeting TH? he never asked because he knew their friendship start to have  crack so now why he was expecting them caring about SH relationship life?

Also, I kind of agree with Sejoo about SH not rejecting SJ firmly. I might have understood wrong but my take was that Sooji liked SH from high school time, when she asked him to kiss her and he couldn't/ hesitated, She low key found out that SH is not really into her. She rejected the idea of dating SH because she was afraid to lose him, so by being his friend she could always have SH by her side. On the other hand SH was a little confused about his feeling towards SJ vine though again low key he knew he is not really into SJ but didn't really said those words to SJ, SH never told SJ he doesn't see her as a woman, his behavior was vague towards SJ the same way it was towards TH. Difference was that TH stopped SH from being vague but SJ didn't. For SJ having SH around was enough especially that there wasn't any other girl that SH was interested in. So that is how their friendship system was a really unstable one, a signal called TH made this system to oscillate! ( from a control loop theory perspective :D) So I think sejoo is right, remember when SH touched SJ lips and said of course I do the bet because what I gain worth it... He knew Sejoo likes SJ and knew SJ like himself, He even was asking Sejoo how his relationship goes with SJ but still doing the bet game. Sh was being contradicting... 

in this post I am defending all the villains so let me also defend a little bit SH father and TH mother... SJ mother told SH mother that both former persons got engaged in front of their friends but got annulled by SH grandma. That sucks... so their relationship was deep and to the point of being engaged not just campus couples. Imagine SH father probably had to cancel the engagement and marry another woman whom he didn't love. Its really heartbreaking. It would be as now grandma forces SH to marry a girl from another powerful group and SH is forced to leave TH. how sad that is. I know both SH father and TH mother hunted their spouses and kids by not moving on from the past and they were damn wrong but love is a strong feeling especially when it can not be realized because of the circumstances out of our control. 

out of all villains I have no excuse for SJ mother :angry: all of you mentioned how she is the worst of all... 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

SH's mum already knew that President Myung is trying to come between them when SH mum hinted that the Secretary was too detailed into telling her where her husband went. After all, the Secretary loved the Myung and will do anything to help her / or they colluded to let SH mum find out that her hubby is meeting some other woman. 

Then again, SH mum must be seeing another guy behind her hub's back since SH is not Kwon's biological son, so why would she wanna travel to Jeongup to meet up TH mum? Cannot be jealous. Or there is another mastermind behind this? 

and what was president myung doing at the accident site? She saw that SH mum is in need of medical help, but left her to die in the car. While rushing away from the scene, she knocked TH down with her silver car. Maybe the secretary came along to help her stage the accident to look like SH mum knocked down TH since dead man tells no lies. 

I may have missed points here and there, but I am so confused! Argh! 

21 hours ago, figwit said:

I think this drama has great leads and supporting casts of actors & actresses.  They even have great Ost. Unfortunately, I don't  seem to like how the story goes. It's like beating around the bushes. I really hope they have a great ending for both leads & supporting casts. 

Agree. Loved the OSTs.

I am curious to see how the writer to going to tie up all the knotted loose ends without being overly LAME. 

TH father's is coming back to Korea, I guess he will have a huge role to play too in unravelling the mysteries. 

Edited by triplem
Pls do not post consecutively within an hour. Edit to add
  • Like 10