Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Sorry for the constant changing of the post - editing it, trying to make sure I dont over load the post

Anyways back to whats going on.

SH frantically trying to call TH but TH is not picking up. He texted her saying he is coming back into Seoul. he goes to the cafe where she works but she is not there.

SH puts two and two together he knows SJ said something. He goes and confronts her. SH ends their friendship - about time!

SJ has a knack for making everyone be the bad person but her. Unbelievable

SJ: do you think I was cruel to TH? SH, you are the bad guy more than me. You were the one that started this bet, you wanted the get married to stop our parents. I just did what I had to do to protect my mother.

this girl knows no bound!

SH goes all over to find TH but she can't find her. her workplace, school and house. He tries her house but she is not there as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Se Joo and SH meet at the bar.

Se Joo tells SH to stay away from SJ if not he will not be so kind to him next time. SH defends TH and it soon becomes a fight.

KY and HJ also see both of them fighting. - now their friendship is also gone.

- to be honest, i dont know whether to hate or pity Se Joo (his love for her has turned him into a complete idiot!)

TH and SH have not met. TH is doing her best to avoid him.

TH's father video calls her, she picks up and doesnt noticed that SH is behind her.

SH tells her that what happen between their parents doesnt matter to him anymore. But TH can't take it, she thank him for his love towards her.

SH: Where have you been? I know what happened to you yesterday. I am really sorry, I too also recently found out about your mother and my father.

TH: More importantly (she is talking about the apology SH made), because of our parents, you are I now have a heavy burden to live with. I feel guilty towards you.

SH: why do you feel it?

TH: Because if it had not come to you, you would be all right.

SH: look at me, I have a lot more to tell you. I have more to apologise to you. So please dont turn your back to me like this.

TH: SH, for now let's not see each other

SH: No, please if I don't have you...

TH: Right now it is difficult for me to see you, I feel like I am a sinner. Thank you for your love. (kiss, TH walks away)

so we are right it was a goodbye kiss.  (I am not really good at the translation) - hopefully I am right.

and of course as cruel as MBC is - well no preview.

I TELL YOU IF SH DOESNT CHASE AFTER TH OR DO SOMETHING TO GET HER BACK, I WILL KILL HIM.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

So now it’s TH round of noble idiocy?? 

We still have 4 episode ( 4 hours left) right?

if writer keep the flow of breaking up making up the same at the end of next week they gonna make up again right? :D:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think it was the right decision not to watch this tonight... they just got back together then broke up again, and the bet still hasn't been revealed.... i don't get why shihyun seems so hell bent on finding her so she doesn't break up with him but then he is hoping that taehee won't forgive him once he confesses. I guess he wants to be hated instead of taehee being sorry because of the mom. Sooji and sejoo are now being turned into despicable characters by the writer so that we can hate them easier... i cannot believe sejoo did that to taehee, i thought he was a bit mature, but now he doesn't seem to remember what the three of them did to her.

• Like 3

I'm confused. .why TH changed her mind so quickly. .honestly though IF both SH and TH know that TH mom have affair with SH dad, SH would be more hurt and mad than TH, no? But it's the opposite. .and like SH said just yesterday TH said she would be okay, dont break up and such, then today she let go SH so easily. . .

I dont know anymore whats happening in this drama :huh:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I told ya'll

I was hoping Se Joo wouldn't be played like how Ronald from Cruel Intentions was. Sure Se Joo is acting out on his own foolishness bc he loves Soo Ji but still. 

For those who is not familiar. Ronald was the music teacher was in love with Cecile (the counterpart of the rich home schooled girl...sorry don't remember her name). Eventually, at the end...Kathryn (counterpart of Soo Ji) playing on knowing about his feelings for Cecile...said Sebastian (Si hyun's counterpart) slept with Cecile and lied that Sebastian had hit her fueling to Ronald's anger. That's when towards the end, Ronald confronts an already broken Sebastian and they fight, which Annette (Tae Hee counterpart) sees and tries to come pull them apart leading her to be pushed onto oncoming traffic...which then leads to Sebastian pushing her out of the way and him getting hit instead leading to his death as he uses his last breaths to tell her that he truly loved her. 

So in the fight between the two brother like friends, SJ is being protective of SZ willing to overlook SH's feelings now even though before he was the most understanding. Seriously, SJ is willing to be a carpet for SZ to walk all over like a fool for his one sided love. He's the most pitiful but I don't feel as sorry for him no more. 

I have no remorse for her...I hope she gets what's coming to her. 

I still do not like the writer's direction or writing in general still yet I stick around for loyalty to the cast who is working so hard despite the negative reviews and ratings. (I seriously hope..people quit blaming the lack of success on Joy. It's not the real issue at all..it's the writing)

I don't think the writer (which is pretty much a newbie) will have another chance any time soon to be able to put out new work onto the screen bc of the negative response to his/her writing with this debut of theirs.

• Like 7

DONE!!

giphy.gif

I will be editing some of my post here and there to give you better videos or pictures.

Sorry today's recap was not as smooth, I got cut off and so I definitely lost some details but I think i manage to capture the majority of what happen.

the writer truly loves to use the breakup thing huh. Well technically they did not break up but you get my point.

This time round it is SH time to proof his love towards TH. Really let her see his love for her.

SJ and Se Joo. You know initially I pitied Se Joo for his unrequited love. But now I dont know whether or not I can feel the same way about him. I know he love and is loyal to SJ. But his loyalty is too a fault. He clearly believes she is saint. So to be honest, right now he is the most frustrating character to me at this moment.

SJ well she never changes, she just keeps on blaming others and hiding behind the whole 'I am protecting my mother' facade.

giphy.gif

Overall my heart needs a break @enzek @icyphoenix @Pikachu92 @biancapot @sakura2016 @triplem @USAFarmgirl @herina_90 @leeeeeecx

3 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

I'm confused. .why TH changed her mind so quickly. .honestly though IF both SH and TH know that TH mom have afair with SH mom, SH would be more hurt and mad than her, no? But it's the opposite. .and like SH said just yesterday TH said she would be okay, dont break up and such, then today she let go SH so easily. . .

I dont know anymore whats happening in this drama :huh:

From what I understand - it was not a breakup. Rather TH is suggesting that right now they not meet. I think that guilt that she feels towards SH.

how it was because of her mother that SH lost her mother. It was her mother that brought pain unto SH and his mother. As such, she feels like she has done a sin unto SH and his family. I think right now she doesnt know how to look at SH and not feel guilty. So she is taking a step back.

• Like 8

@stroppyse and @MinLyn is it possible for you the translate this scene?

as well as this one?

@aznlad33

Yeah I feel that there is definitely similarities but I feel that Se Joo is not as foolish as Ronald was. If anything he is like you said, doing it because he loves SJ. (though that love is making him really blind)

But if it sticks to pattern then

Spoiler

Se Joo will be the one that causes SH's death...

• Like 4

Again? Why i can't understand withcthe writer and i can't understand with my self. I know the story will going up and down and i'm still curious to watch it. 

I'm streaming tonight episode but it stop when Se Jo and Si Hyun at the bar. What happen next? 

Is there any preview? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

DONE!!

I will be editing some of my post here and there to give you better videos or pictures.

Sorry today's recap was not as smooth, I got cut off and so I definitely lost some details but I think i manage to capture the majority of what happen.

the writer truly loves to use the breakup thing huh. Well technically they did not break up but you get my point.

This time round it is SH time to proof his love towards TH. Really let her see his love for her.

SJ and Se Joo. You know initially I pitied Se Joo for his unrequited love. But now I dont know whether or not I can feel the same way about him. I know he love and is loyal to SJ. But his loyalty is too a fault. He clearly believes she is saint. So to be honest, right now he is the most frustrating character to me at this moment.

SJ well she never changes, she just keeps on blaming others and hiding behind the whole 'I am protecting my mother' facade.

Overall my heart needs a break @enzek @icyphoenix @Pikachu92 @biancapot @sakura2016 @triplem @USAFarmgirl @herina_90 @leeeeeecx

From what I understand - it was not a breakup. Rather TH is suggesting that right now they not meet. I think that guilt that she feels towards SH.

how it was because of her mother that SH lost her mother. It was her mother that brought pain unto SH and his mother. As such, she feels like she has done a sin unto SH and his family. I think right now she doesnt know how to look at SH and not feel guilty. So she is taking a step back.

'Lets not meet again', 'thank you' and a goodbye kiss then she leave. .idk any other word than a 'break up'. .

Honestly the writer is seriously so lacking and inconsistent. IF the writer wanted them to break up like this then yesterday why they gave TH lines like 'it's not SH fault (but his mom fault) why we should break up', she said she is okay because she met him. .then today she suddenly forgot his own her word and let SH go so easily because of similar reason. .again the writer shouldnt give those lines to TH if she would do the same in the next eps. .

I seriously feel bad for the actors and staffs because of the poor writing they are suffering

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 9

13 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Again? Why i can't understand withcthe writer and i can't understand with my self. I know the story will going up and down and i'm still curious to watch it. 

I'm streaming tonight episode but it stop when Se Jo and Si Hyun at the bar. What happen next? 

Is there any preview? 

TH breaks up with SH.

goodbye kiss - the still cuts.

8 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

'Lets not meet again', 'thank you' and a goodbye kiss then she leave. .idk any other word than a 'break up'. .

Honestly the writer is seriously so lacking and inconsistent. IF the writer wanted them to break up like this then yesterday why they gave TH lines like 'it's not SH fault (his mom fault) why we should break up',  she said she is okay because she met her. .then today she suddenly forgot his own her word and let SH go so easily because of similar reason. .again the writer shouldnt give those lines to TH if she would do the same in the next eps. .

I seriously feel bad for the actors and staffs because of the poor writing they are suffering

well three times a charm huh. so we had three breakups. goodness knows we are bracing for a fourth.

I think i am not feeling anything already. haha

the only thing was that WDH and Joy's acting were amazing. gosh WDH's crying scenes and Joy's too is like a knife through my heart.

numb i am totally numb.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Dude...Soo Ji is added to my list of most tiring, annoying, and selfish prick of kdrama. Great job Ga Young *clap clap* great actress

She so dang selfish...acting like a brat who can't get her way. 

Here's Si Hyun...an emotional wreck in front of her basically asking why she's doing what she's doing. As a friend...practically begging, this is something he truly wanted after having lived so miserably after the loss of his mom that he's finally happy again bc of this girl..yet Soo Ji is having this "if I can't have you, nobody can" moment. 

Again...the writer..do they have social media..bc it's my turn to beg. I freaking hate their writing with all my heart. BUT I need to beg them to give SH and Tae Hee a happy ending. Not a tragic one..they both are suffering so much and going thru this roller coaster with just 4 episodes left (which richard simmons me off again at how much the writer dragged the conflicts on for every episode) 

If there's got to be repentance...and death...let it be one of the parents or heck even Soo Ji at this point. She had 2 great friends who loved her dearly, spoiled her and did every thing she wanted for her. Although a mom who neglected her, still had maids who was clearly protective of her and gets to do anything she wants without her mom controlling and putting her down every sec like SH's dad or SJ's abusive family. Now she's on a road to self destruction...let her self destruct alone heck even with her lying mom...they're the same person...but leave out TH, SH, and SJ..they don't deserve to be dragged along with it. 

• Like 7

It's honestly so weird... taehee said that she is sorry because if she didn't meet shihyun he would be okay... uhm... what?? He wasn't okay with the mom before he even met taehee... in fact, his feelings towards taehee's mom has absolutely no connection to taehee. Even when he found out she was the lady who kept talking to him about art and love, he thought she was better than he expected. Not because of taehee but because of their own interactions. At this point i feel like pulling my hair lol

• Like 6

I think this is drama that almost give me a headache to watch it. Who's the writer. I think she's or he's just new writer , if you watch the preview episode 1. Its make you curious about how the story going since this is based on novel. But why the writer make the story just going up and down. The problem about the bet isnt revealed yet. Why are you give the viewers some headache. I'm not blaming for the actor or actress. They're doing so great from the start. But this drama become a mess since the past of the family. 

Now the story is point out to the past of the parents cause not the bet anymore. 

I know this is melodrama , but i think this is the first time to watch up and down in every episode. Why don't the writer make them happy for a while and revealed the conflict at the end. Why the write put so much conflict. 

• Like 5

It's so heartbreaking ! It's so painful !! :bawling: 

after watch this eps without subtitle , my heart already broken to see their goodbye (again)! :bawling::bawling: 

From the beginning I'm start watch this drama.. I'm already know this drama based on french novel who had sad ending in every version.. I know this drama genre is romance , melodrama... which is can make you sad or crying over their scene ( because I'm already in).. but I will remain to watch 'till the end.. I'm curious how this story will resolved.. how this story will end.... even it's painful..  

\giphy.gif giphy.gif

it's so sad to see SH and TH breakup again.. saying goodbye..  :bawling: 

and now only 4 eps left.. I wish Kwon Shi Hyun be healthy and happy.. (just like TH and SH's mom wish in his birthday)

I wish for SH and TH's love each other 'till the end.. never be apart again..and I wish for happy ending... at least no one die in the end.. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Overall my heart needs a break

Same here, this has began stressing me out and since it's late at night after this drama is done i end up staring at the ceilling trying to process what just happened. Also, i just wanted to say you have the best gifs and images hahaha. They make me laugh so much with their accuracy at portraying our emotions

• Like 2
  • LOL 1