Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

3 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

I know its little bit fast for reconcile , but i'm okay as long as we get sweet moment from them before another disaster will come out. Did Si Hyun use his forgive card to reconsile with Tae Hee. I'm not watching full episode yet. :D

Though my stream died lol I think he didn't even have to mention it. Taehee just forgave him out of love and the goodness of her heart haha. Also because she didn't believe everything he said when he was being mean after all. I honestly love her. I wish Shihyun would just confess everything so they can unite against Sooji or something.

It will be really hard to explain the bet, it sounds so childish if Shihyun will say "Sooji wanted to do it because she said you were Kiwoong's first love and she got humiliated by him. But hey at least from this mistake we found love, finger hearts!"

• Like 5

I'm the only one who confused lmao. I didnt expect them to going back together this fast. and why TH isnt curious from what happened in car accident after SH told him? Like how she just let it go. .?

Honestly after watching this eps, its make me worried because looks like shi hyun would get a sad ending. . .Idk I just feel like that. That birthday party isnt really happy I feel sad instead. .he started to write diary and draw TH, and he keep saying sorry. .

• Like 3

Opening scene...

Shi-hyun : Hey, Eun Tae-hee's what's the passcode number (to her house)?

Shi-hyun : The passcode number...

Tae-hee starts hitting his head as she yells aloud : Yah! you're too noisy!

Shi-hyun :  You gotta tell me the code number so that I can open the door.

Tae-hee : It's your cell phone number...

Inside the house, Shi-hyun places Tae-hee on the couch.

Shi-hyun : Aye...This really is...

He sees her injured palm and is reminded of how she has saved him from being hit by a flying ball wherein the latter has patted his head as she tells him that she has saved his head (from getting hit by the ball).

He starts treating her injury by applying antiseptic lotion and applies a band aid on her hand.

He sees that she is wearing the necklace which he has given to her earlier around her neck. 

He then places a blanket over her as he tells her : It's not because of you...It isn't because of you...but instead it's because of me...I know...you are still waiting for me to confide in you about my secret. Even though I have chosen to keep mum and have not said a single word all this while, you can still act as if you do not know about this. Instead, I have done you wrong. I am really sorry.

Tae-hee starts to put her fingers around his.

Shi-hyun : Just bear with it for a little longer. It will become better soon...For you...and for me...Everything will become better soon...for you and for me...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

TH is now over at SH's house. - so they are back together. THAT WAS REALLY FAST....

this flow of storyline is really confusing.

so they break up within one episode and get back in another?

There're alot of drama that using plot like this, being roller coaster in every episode. But yeah so glad they're back together and have sweet moment together before another strom hit them again. :D:D,

• Like 3

thank you @MinLyn for translating the different scenes.

giphy.gif

the good thing is that SH did tell TH that it was his mother that hit her. So at least we have one thing down.

@sakura2016 @icyphoenix @triplem @Pikachu92 @USAFarmgirl 

4 minutes ago, ParvinStar said:

Yes SH used his card, he said I am in trouble I only had one card and I already used it.

did anyone saw the scene from making up part that Th was counting for three things? That grandma told her from her last visit to nursery ? It was a flashback and granma told her if he said I made a mistake and I am sorry and I won’t do it again then forgive him and then do what your heart wants to do. I actually loved this scene the most out of this episode. 

By by the way when SH told Th about the accident and his mother being the hit and runner? How Th knew about this? 

yes TH knows about the accident. SH told her that it was his mom that hit her.

But TH has been getting flashback and so she now knows that his mom was in the car and it was someone else that hit her.

24 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

I'm the only one who confused lmao. I didnt expect them to going back together this fast. and why TH isnt curious from what happened in car accident after SH told him? Like how she just let it go. .?

Honestly after watching this eps, its make me worried because looks like shi hyun would get a sad ending. . .Idk I just feel like that. That birthday party isnt really happy but I feel sad. .he started to write diary and draw TH, and he keep saying sorry. .

dont worry you arent the only one - I watched it and I am still confuse.

I think at the end of the day, TH knew that what SH was doing was sort of out of love. She knew that Sh still cares for her, and that he is actually hurting as well.

I think that's why she was able to come to terms with what SH did.

I know right? I am also getting worried but let me hold onto to some hope.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

There're alot of drama that using plot like this, being roller coaster in every episode. But yeah so glad they're back together and have sweet moment together before another strom hit them again. :D:D,

oh yeah, there is just much going on - I am still trying to wrap my head around what all happen.

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, biancapot said:

Though my stream died lol I think he didn't even have to mention it. Taehee just forgave him out of love and the goodness of her heart haha. Also because she didn't believe everything he said when he was being mean after all. I honestly love her. I wish Shihyun would just confess everything so they can unite against Sooji or something.

It will be really hard to explain the bet, it sounds so childish if Shihyun will say "Sooji wanted to do it because she said you were Kiwoong's first love and she got humiliated by him. But hey at least from this mistake we found love, finger hearts!"

Yes SH used his card, he said I am in trouble I only had one card and I already used it.

did anyone saw the scene from making up part that Th was counting for three things? That grandma told her from her last visit to nursery ? It was a flashback and granma told her if he said I made a mistake and I am sorry and I won’t do it again then forgive him and then do what your heart wants to do. I actually loved this scene the most out of this episode. 

By by the way when SH told Th about the accident and his mother being the hit and runner? How Th knew about this? 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, biancapot said:

ROFL LMAO LOL LOL

i'm dying with your words hahahah:lol: 

But still Shi Hyun can try saying that. If he did this after that maybe Tae Hee will give some consideration to him?:tongue:

tumblr_p4pgyzPPH71wb708wo1_1280.jpg

Credit to owner

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

oh yeah, there is just much going on - I am still trying to wrap my head around what all happen.

Yeah sometimes, we can't understand why the writer make that story like that. Si Hyun doing bad things to Tae Hee that's we can't easily forgive him but Tae Hee just open minded and trying to understand him, hmmm i'm just sure that Tae Hee good enough to forgive him.

Sorry i am mention other drama, that make me feel like roller coaster. I watch drama Good Witch too and i can't understand Lee Dae Hee character as Choi Su Hee when she's witnesses her husband had an affair with another woman and she's just stay still and let them. Even thought her husband and her mother in law doing something bad behind her , she's just being kind hearted. So annoying, and when her sister scold her on her wedding , she's just stay still and crying. her weak side character more than Tae Hee character. 

Its seem next episode, Si Hyun will not blame Tae Hee because Tae Hee mom right, the main problem is just about the bet and So Ji jelously. What will happen later. 

Si Hyun write letter and drawing Tae Hee, hmmm i don't want speculation anything. Because none of them being came true. :D just enjoying their sweet moment first, :D

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Honestly after watching this eps, its make me worried because looks like shi hyun would get a sad ending. . .Idk I just feel like that. That birthday party isnt really happy I feel sad instead. .he started to write diary and draw TH, and he keep saying sorry. .

You're not the only one that confused. I think the writer actually want to kill us, the viewer with her/his confusingly weird drama's plot:lol:

• Like 4

Thanks for the bts video @ParvinStar. Ughh Joy & Do Hwan are so cute. She looks like a cute baby when she with Do Hwan. Their interactions bts really remind me of Nam Ji Hyun & Ji Chang Wook in Suspicious Partners bts. So natural & have many skinships without awkwardness bts. I'm happy that they both look happy & playing with each other on the set. I really love their chemistry on & off cam.

• Like 6

Preview translation

TH Mother: Let’s just remember each other as sinners. That is our punishment.
SJ: That woman is your mother. Didn’t you hear? Two years ago, Shi Hyun’s mother was on her way to see your mother when she passed away.
SH: Did you do this knowing everything? Did you already know that woman was Tae Hee’s mother when you told me about her.
SJ: Yes.
SH: Affection between us? There is no such thing any more.

So, SH has cut definitively cut ties with SJ? In the final shot, TH looks happy while SH who is smiling seems more pensive. I wonder if TH and SH were able to at least partly clear things up between them, but SH has more skeletons in the closet that he's afraid of?  Still, at least TH and SH are hugging, so perhaps this drama has a chance of SH not dying at the end of the drama to pay for his sins.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

thank you for the translation chingu (:

giphy.gif

There is still much secrets that have left to be uncovered. Even though know the accident is sort of out in the open, I really want SH to reveal more.

I am looking forward to the day when SJ finds out it is her mother that killed and left SH's mother to die, and she hit TH.

giphy.gif

Just now, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

TH Mother: Let’s just remember each other as sinners. That is our punishment.
SJ: That woman is your mother. Didn’t you hear? Two years ago, Shi Hyun’s mother was on her way to see your mother when she passed away.
SH: Did you do this knowing everything? Did you already know that woman was Tae Hee’s mother when you told me about her.
SJ: Yes.
SH: Affection between us? There is no such thing any more.

So, SH has cut definitively cut ties with SJ? In the final shot, TH looks happy while SH who is smiling seems more pensive. I wonder if TH and SH were able to at least partly clear things up between them, but SH has more skeletons in the closet that he's afraid of?  Still, at least TH and SH are hugging, so perhaps this drama has a chance of SH not dying at the end of the drama to pay for his sins.

Im definitely going to need subs to fully understand everything

but I just want to make one point.

the scene where the trio are together and SH spills everything to SJ and Se Joo. About why he broke up with TH and why he is back with her.

That last part of the scene, SH says that he doesnt have the right to do so. And SJ replied by saying he also doesnt have the right to love TH.

SH said that is why he is going to beg for forgiveness (i think about the bet), he is going to keep on begging for forgiveness until he dies from TH.

I felt that the last line was really telling, it was so direct to SJ and Se Joo of what he feels towards TH. He wants to stop everything, he wants to stop playing all these games because of TH.

And that very last line, it was like telling both of them that he is not letting TH go. That scene was just utterly powerful.

SJ is pissed, real pissed.

P.S. I may not have translated it very well - maybe @stroppyse or @MinLyn can help refine my translation

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

yeah.. I don't know what will happen for next eps.. but I'm always curious in every week.. :D

and of course most of all.. the thing that I waited is their BTS.. :lol: I like all their BTS... :lol: 

doohwan and joy's chemistry is so much cute and good.. :lol::wub:

giphy.gif

• Like 4

The next scene...

Tae-hee wakes up and sees the new band aid on her hand and also finds Shi-hyun's necklace lying on the carpet so she knows he was the one who has brought her home.

She stops his car and demands to know what he trying to do.

Tae-hee : So tell me..Why are doing all these things for someone whom you dislike?!

Shi-hyun : It's becos I find you pitiful so that's why I am doing all these...will this do then...

Tae-hee : Pitiful?

Tae-hee :  Someone whom you dislike why do you even pity her...

Tae-hee then returns his necklace to him by placing it in his hands.

Tae-hee : Then what is the meaning of this then?

Shi-hyun : I am the type of person who will give this away easily to someone...

Tae-hee : So I am among one of the easy random person...Then you can just throw it away...

Tae-hee : Anyway, you're filthy rich...This doesn't mean anything at all.

Tae-hee : I am telling you to throw it away in front of me..

Tae-hee : So just tell me again...Our encounter...does it mean nothing to you at all...Is it only me who likes you? (Implying her one-sided love).

Shi-hyun : That is enough...Alright...Even if you don't kick up a fuss, I have enough troubles and am already going through a hard time.

Tae-hee : So I am asking you to tell me all about it...

Tae-hee : Why is it it's always you who are going through the hard times?

Tae-hee touching the necklace on her necklace as she tells him : Didn't you say that this belong to your mom? Didn't you say that it's very precious to you?

She starts hitting him on his chest as she yells : You are really bad! You can't even bear to throw it away...Then why did you give it to me?! I can't bring myself to throw it away either! By giving it to me, what should I do instead?

Shi-hyun : The owner of this necklace is the person who has knocked you down.

Tae-hee : What?

Shi-hyun continues saying : It's the person who has knocked you down and fled and has caused you to almost die. She is the hit-and-run assailant.

Shi-hyun : When we went on the trip together, I came to know about it when you told me about the incident.

Shi-hyun : So can you let me go now....

Shi-hyun : I am truly sorry...

Tae-hee stops him from going into his car and tells him : This isn't your fault at all. You have not done anything wrong. And it's not because of this incident that you have come to like me. Then why do we have to break up?

Shi-hyun : You...Hasn't this been really hard on you too all this while? And you will always be reminded of this incident.

Tae-hee : No, I won't. I am saying that I will be fine and this is all. So just trust in my words. After meeting you, I am really alright now....

She starts leaning her head on his shoulder as they hug each other.

Tae-hee : You must be going through such a tough time all this while. At least, I still have my mom whom I can blame and vent out my frustrations on. But you are the only one going through all these pain and sadness.

Tae-hee assures him saying : I am really fine. Just like me, I do hope you will be alright too...Don't break up with me...As they continue to hug each other in tears...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

@kaoriharang, here is a translation of your scene. Your synopsis is mostly right.

Se Joo: What are you talking about? What marriage?
SJ: Not being able to tell you first…fine. Sorry about that. But looking at you right now, I don’t understand. I didn’t understand you taking care of everything to finish it with Tae Hee that day either. Fine. I guess you could have felt some guilt, and I know you wavered some. But you finished it with her! You directly got rid of her with your own words, saying that you were sick of her!
SH: No. That’s not why I broke up with her. I have never once not liked Tae Hee.
SJ: Did you do a pretend break up so that you could find out who Seol Young Wan was from me? Did you use me, Kwon Shi Hyun?
SH: The traffic accident that Tae Hee suffered two years ago. My mom was the one who caused that. The Seol Young Woo that you told me about was the person that my mom was on her way to see when she caused the accident. Tae Hee’s hit and run driver was my mom. That’s why I broke up with her. Because I thought I would go crazy. But do you know what she said to me? She said that rather than her, that it was probably harder on me. Saying that since she was able to meet me, she was okay, she comforted me. Without even knowing why I came on to her, what a piece of trash I am, she said those words to me.
SJ: You, right now, are totally confusing between gratitude, guilt, and affection, all of it. To you, to whom we were the most important, and only cared about blocking our parents marriage, when did you become so strange?! She as just the object of our bet. Why did you go liking her on your own?! More than us…more than me, that she could become more precious, does that make any sense?!
Se Joo: Soo Ji…
SJ: You have to come back now! Why do you keep being like this?! You don’t want it? Just tell me if you don’t want to marry me in order to block our parents’ marriage.
SH: I don’t it. I said I don’t want to. Now, let’s stop it with those bets. Hm? And, let’s stop doing things like this as well. I don’t have the right to do this.
SJ: But you don’t have the right to like her either, do you?
SH: Yes, you’re right. So, I’m going to beg. Until Tae Hee forgives me, even if I’m dead, I’m going to beg.

So, in SH's last two lines of this clip. He's saying that he's in no position to be making their cruel bets and doing their snide celebrations, etc. SJ rejoins by saying that he can't go to TH either. However, SH says that he'll keep begging for TH's forgiveness, not just till he dies, but even after he dies. :) 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

19 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I felt that the last line was really telling, it was so direct to SJ and Se Joo of what he feels towards TH. He wants to stop everything, he wants to stop playing all these games because of TH.

And that very last line, it was like telling both of them that he is not letting TH go. That scene was just utterly powerful.

SJ is pissed, real pissed.

She gonna exploded soon.

And since Soo Ji can drive now, why did i think we gonna get other car accident' scene later that involving Tae Hee, Soo Ji, Shi Hyun & Se Joo huhu.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I felt that the last line was really telling, it was so direct to SJ and Se Joo of what he feels towards TH.

Yup, i liked that he made it as plain as day. And the ensuing conversation between Sejoo and Sooji discussed it... at least sejoo was reasonable saying how they now know for sure how Shihyun is feeling. It actually reminded me of what Taehee said to Kyungjoo after she realized Sejoo doesn't like her, the one about at least now she knows how they both truly feel and that is that. Sejoo really needs to get a happy ending, he's being very mature and even took the "revelation" of the bet in stride, the other two again didn't have to feel sincerely sorry for him tsk. Poor Sejoo.

Shihyun better remember this (below) when he finds out Taehee's mom is his dad's first love. I won't stand for him giving her a hard time when he knows Taehee and her dad also had a hard time because of her mom and his dad. He better make a secret handshake with her and call her comrade:

29 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Tae-hee : You must be going through such a tough time all this while. At least, I still have my mom whom I can blame and vent out my frustrations on. But you are the only one going through all these pain and sadness.

• Like 4

@stroppyse thank you for translating. can you translating this scene. i'm so curious Si Hyun wish.. 

@kaoriharang did Si Hyun already know about Tae Hee mom, did he know Seol Yong Wo is Tae Hee mom in this episode?

• Like 5

The next scene...

Shi-hyun goes over to Tae-hee house and tells her : I am in the wrong and I am sorry about it...saying words like I don't like you..I will never say these words again...nor do such a thing ever again...

Shi-hyun : I'm sorry. I won't commit the same mistake again.

Tae-hee is reminded of what the granny at the nursing home has shared with her that if a person were to say that he is sorry and that he won't commit the same mistake again and repeat it for 3  times,  then whether you choose to accept the person again, you will also need to think thrice before replying him. When Tae-hee asks the granny what happens thereafter, then the granny replies that you just need to follow your heart and do what you want to do...If you like him, then you should continue to love each other....If you dislike each other, then you shouldn't see each other anymore...

Back to the present....

Tae-hee tells Shi-hyun : Don't ever say that you don't like me...words like these...I think this is the most important...

Shi-hyun : Huh?

Tae-hee replies : I have always told you that I like you...

ncence..

Shi-hyun : Oh no, this is trouble...I have only received one pardon card...and I have already finished using it...

Tae-hee : From the start, I really do not know that where you're concerned, do you really need to use the pardon card...

Shi-hyun : What do you mean by this?

Tae-hee : With you, I have always been tolerant...I will treat you with the utmost leniency and tolerance in dealing with you...

Tae-hee : I have never been like this before...My heart will always seek to try to understand you...

Tae-hee : At times, I also find that this side of me is someone whom I am not familiar with...and is very strange...Don't you feel the same way too?

Shi-hyun sits down on the couch and holds Tae-hee's hand in his while he tells her : Eun Tae-hee...I am sorry...really sorry...

Tae-hee : Words like I'm sorry...it isn't everything you know...

Shi-hyun : I know...More than feeling sorry...more than being thankful to you...it should be...I love you...I have also told you words that I like you...

Tae-hee starts pinching his cheeks as she says : Aigooo....

Then she pats his cheeks with her hands and takes out his necklace from her pocket as she puts it on for him.

Shi-hyun holds her hand again as he says : If I were to commit another wrongdoing due to some circumstances, will you also be able to forgive me just like this too...

Tae-hee : What is it? What is it that you have done me wrong again?

Tae-hee : When that happens, I will still tell you that I like you...And thereafter, we should give each other some time to slowly think it over and forgive the other...

Shi-hyun : If time passes by, then you will slowly forgive the person too...

Tae-hee : It depends on whether this is a small or a big mistake..the circumstances will be different,...

Shi-hyun picks up the mugs of hot beverage and tells her : Before this turns cold, you should drink this...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2