Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

TH is now over at SH's house. - so they are back together. THAT WAS REALLY FAST....

this flow of storyline is really confusing.

so they break up within one episode and get back in another?

giphy.gif

She puts the couple necklace back around SH's neck.

SH ask TH if the next time he does something wrong against her what would she do.

TH ask whether did SH did something wrong against her.

TH and SH are at his house eating a meal.

LOL i'm laughing at myself right now because I feel like I'm too invested in this drama, I feel like my blood pressure's being raised every time I watch this. I'm on edge about what the writer will do next so much OTL my stream dying at every crucial moment (i.e., while sooji was at the traffic light, while mom was chasing shihyun) isn't helping haha

SH and TH are having breakfast before TH goes to school.

SH sends TH to school.

SH goes to find TH's mom.

12 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Omg writer nim... I guess they are just setting up for another fullblown breakup when the bet gets revealed...???

I dont know - the writer is just confusing.

15 minutes ago, biancapot said:

I saw it too and wanted to cry :( then when they were talking about the first love of his dad he said he wanted to make her suffer and taehee didn't actually disapprove. It was more "I hope you don't do it because I think you'd suffer and not find peace if you did" :o I wonder if the writer is trying to backtrack and erase the separations because she knows the ratings were higher when the scenes were happy

haha sigh yeah, i dont disapprove I just felt it could have been handled better. or at least written better.

SH confronts TH's mom. She tries to apologise to him but SH ignores her apology. - looks like SH's anger is still there towards her. He should be angry at his dad more.

we are getting scenes from TH's accident moment.

TH and her mother have a fight.

TH runs out and gets hit by SJ's mom's car.

We get a scene next at the university. TH's drawing flew onto the road, she goes to pick it up. SJ almost hit TH. The person driving the car is SJ. TH had a flashback and remembered that the car that hit her was silver. (same car like what SJ was driving)

Okay so this is what should have happened a week ago. He should have said that he would do everything until Taehee forgives him last week instead of that noble idiocy thing. I'm quite scared... I feel like this is following Cruel Intentions a bit closely now...

Also, I feel like when SH talked to the mom it was more about letting her know so that she wouldn't go to his dad and so his dad would be lonely and pining forever, I think that's what he said to his dad. He did revenge, but more on his dad.

I like the conversation happening between Sooji and Sejoo rn.

WOAH so Shihyun's mom did suffer from cardiac arrest, taehee saw her, went to get help, and then Sooji's mom hit her. Sooji's mom probably hit the dying mom's car first, and then ran away and then hit taehee. What kind of makjang.

Oh it's my fave OST!!!! But it looks like Shihyun is about to confess about the bet so he's giving her a day of happiness again before breaking her heart.

Opening scene...

Shi-hyuin carries Tae-hee on his back.

SH : What's your passcode number? You gotta tell me then I can bring you into the house.

SH then treats the injury on her palm and applies a band aid for her. He then covers her with a blanket. 

SH : It's not becos of you...it's not becos of you but it's becos of me...I know you are waiting for me to confide in you. I can't tell you all these that lie inside of me. Just bear with for a little while. It will become better soon for you and for me....Everything will become better soon...for you and for me...

Waking up, Tae-hee sees the band aid on her hand and also finds Shi-hyun's necklace on the carpet so she knows that he was the one who has sent her home.

She stops his car while the latter was on his way to see Tae-hee's mom. 

TH tells SH to get out of his car and tells him  that she wants to talk to him. She demands to know what he is trying to do (referring to the band aid on her hand).

SH tells TH that it's becos he pities her but the latter does not believe in his words. She then asks him what about the necklace that he has left behind in her house.

SH tells her to just throw it away. TH then asks him if all these mean nothing to him then he can throw away the necklace himself. She asks him if she is the only one liking him (implying a one-sided love). SH then confesses that it might his mom who has knocked Tae-hee down so he doesn't want to bring any bad memories to her. TH then tells him that all this is in the past and that it wasn't his fault at all and tells him that she is fine as compared to her, he is having a much harder time than she is. She tells him let's make up now.

The next day, SH goes to her house and apologises for saying all the harsh words to her. He also tells her that he loves her. SH tells TH that his dad is seeing another woman and that he was on his way to meet her when TH stopped his car. SH tells TH that he wants to torment that woman. TH tells SH that she only wants him to do the things that will make him happy.

SH makes TH breakfast the next morning so the latter is elated as she tells him that she has eaten home made breakfast for a long time. SH then tells TH that after breakfast, he will send her to school.

SH drops TH off in school and drives over to meet up with TH's mom. SH tells TH's mom that Kwon Seok-woo is his father and that his mom was killed in a car accident two years ago while on his way to meet her (TH's mom) even though she was supposed to be at the hospital.

7 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

SH confronts TH's mom. She tries to apologise to him but SH ignores her apology. - looks like SH's anger is still there towards her. He should be angry at his dad more.

we are getting scenes from TH's accident moment.

TH and her mother have a fight.

TH runs out and gets hit by SJ's mom's car.

We get a scene next at the university. TH's drawing flew onto the road, she goes to pick it up. SJ almost hit TH. The person driving the car is SJ. TH had a flashback and remembered that the car that hit her was silver. (same car like what SJ was driving)

I'm kinda glad i'm just reading recaps, and picking scenes I want to see, rather than watching the whole thing.

The writer is using too much of the same dramas repeating with parent and child - SH's dad dating TH's mum, while SH is dating TH... SJ being the one to hit/almost hit TH (when did she even get her license) when her mum hit her before... what next...

Thanks for all the efforts recapping @kaoriharang!!

SH met up with his father, so he knows (like in the pre-released clip, he knows what SJ asked from his dad)

Today is SH's birthday. SJ and Se Joo are making a celebration for him, a surprise party. However SH is not in the mood and is mad at SJ.

Se Joo just stands between them.

So SH and SJ have a big fight. He told her that he did not break up with TH because he hated her but because he was guilty over the car accident.

SH told SJ that he and TH are back together.

TH is also preparing for SH's birthday.

She is making a cake and making a photo album - with comments under each photo.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZccZarb4LWhn_L1v8LrQDabRsJKU8AA3exW.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNwI2P73CM1A4QJmxZjRQ

Love Changes Everything...

I love TH's Character because it's honest in that love changes everything!  What you see...  What you feel... What you believe... What you do .  And yes, even who you are...

It turns strength into weakness, courage into fear, and in a blink of an eye it does the total opposite as well.  Weakness into strength and fear into courage.  Love is the most powerful source there is given to mankind and it's reactions because of it are greater still...

Looking forward to SH proving that the force of love can also open up you mind and heart in realizing between right and wrong.  That it's capable of waking up his heart in understanding who he is, what he wants and what love really means... That if one fills their heart with love there is no need or room for misguided vengeance. For real love is not about force or control but about willingness and freedom to be true to oneself instead...

So we finally know what happen with TH's accident and how it overlaps with SH and SJ's mom.

Like what @biancapot said, SJ's mom and SH's mom saw the crash, went to help and then SJ's mom quickly sped away from the scene hitting TH as well.

TH is also putting together pieces of the accident herself. She saw SH's car and remembered it was the car that she found SH's mom in.

We get that scene where it is under the sakura blossom and SH is looking sad, TH tries to cheer him up.  - it was a flashback scene.

TH and SH celebrated his birthday - rather quiet birthday, similar to what SH did with his mom.

TH gives SH her present - the photo album.

SH is touched by TH gift and celebration, SH cried.

19 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I'm kinda glad i'm just reading recaps, and picking scenes I want to see, rather than watching the whole thing.

The writer is using too much of the same dramas repeating with parent and child - SH's dad dating TH's mum, while SH is dating TH... SJ being the one to hit/almost hit TH (when did she even get her license) when her mum hit her before... what next...

Thanks for all the efforts recapping @kaoriharang!!

haha well, clearly the plot line and story line is rather back and forth. I cant completely follow the story.

I still can't get over how convoluted the car accident was. So taehee found the red car on the side of the road with the mom seemingly having a heart attack. She went to get help (why not run back to her mom though??? mom can call 911), but then she got hit by that car. So either she got hit before sooji's mom hit the red car OR sooji's mom hit the red car and ran away from that, then she hit TH and ran away from that one too. 

OMG he is writing a diary????? CRUEL INTENTIONS NOOOOOO (or maybe that's just a sketchbook for them haha)

37 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

TH is now over at SH's house. - so they are back together. THAT WAS REALLY FAST....

this flow of storyline is really confusing.

so they break up within one episode and get back in another?

33 minutes ago, biancapot said:

LOL i'm laughing at myself right now because I feel like I'm too invested in this drama, I feel like my blood pressure's being raised every time I watch this. I'm on edge about what the writer will do next so much OTL my stream dying at every crucial moment (i.e., while sooji was at the traffic light, while mom was chasing shihyun) isn't helping haha

Hahahaha I'm dying here reading @kaoriharang & @biancapot commentaries while recapping LOL LOL

Actually, I think the writer is on high while writing this week episode:lol: 

oh well at least Soo Ji's mother story is not the main focus for today:D

I saw a scene clip of SJ crying while driving. Emotional + driving do not go well with a new driver. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen??

11 minutes ago, enzek said:

Hahahaha I'm dying here reading @kaoriharang & @biancapot commentaries while recapping LOL LOL

haha im glad you are enjoying it. I am constatntly confuse as I watch this drama :tongue:

Preview for tomorrow.

SH cuts all ties with SJ. But SJ is going to attack TH.

@stroppyse @MinLyn translation please (:

BTS - piggyback scene.

17 minutes ago, enzek said:

When the episode ended I just went mong~ and stared at the screen for a few minutes trying to digest everything that happened. It feels like so much happened and yet at the same time it felt like nothing much happened..?

So i take it shihyun will soon confess their bet, he's just preparing himself. I kind of wish he already did it with the break up... he was already trying to be mean, why not get it all out in the open, is what i am saying. If I were him I'd have a hard time confessing it too, especially when she's now so happy... there's just no good way to do it.

The preview! 

Sooji: The woman taehee's dad is meeting, it's your mom. She was the one his mom was going to see when she died in the accident two years ago.

Then Shihyun goes to Sooji (he probably already talked to Taehee and Taehee told him it was her mom) and says: Did you know she was taehee's mom when you told me?

Sooji admits it and Shihyun says there's no such thing as friendship between them now.

Preview summary 

FINALLY SIHYUN FINALLY!! 

I know its little bit fast for reconcile , but i'm okay as long as we get sweet moment from them before another disaster will come out. Did Si Hyun use his forgive card to reconsile with Tae Hee. I'm not watching full episode yet. :D

thanks for @meiil for that summary of the preview.

This is just a mess I tell you - SH is doing everything to make sure TH never finds out about this horrible mess and sadly well now she knows everything.

thank you for the beautifully written words @USAFarmgirl

i know some people are angry at TH so quickly forgiving SH, but I felt that there is something rather strong about forgiving someone.

well I am done with all the recaps. save to say this episode was confusing at times, I am glad that TH and SH are back together but I know we are going to be in for a horrible time soon. My only hope is that they can fight the battle as a couple.

giphy.gif