Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

23 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

This is just my opinion, I think the filming yesterday its probably is the imagination, they're in the same road look at the cherry blossom and walking separated time but they're think each other and they're start to imagination if they're together that time. lol :D

For filming kiss scene today, many people think that is goodbye kiss because in that video after she's kiss him then Tae Hee let Si Hyun go as if she's leave.  I think Si Hyun take Tae Hee to her campus and when Tae Hee walking little bit with him and give him a little kiss before she's enter her class. Or Si Hyun just drove her to her new home and then she's kiss him as she's enter the house.

Why're you kiss him if you want to leave him. Sometimes i don't really understand the writer. 

I can't wait for tomorrow episode

I don't think the made up is quickly, maybe there are time jump until Si Hyun visit Tae Hee mom, It's not like he's sent the email today and he's meet Tae Hee mom tomorrow. 

18 minutes ago, enzek said:

Maybe they separate calmly with mutual agreement this time? Or this is when Tae Hee take initiative to kiss him after knowing the truth & then they made up. 

well clearly a lot of questions - I am excited for monday to come. soon :D

Well if it is the last scene that would be sweet but since there is people say that the scene follows with TH walking away. perhaps it is more of a parting scene then anything?

who knows. we will find out tomorrow and tuesday

• Like 2

@kaoriharang @Pikachu92 @enzek

My theory is that maybe since shi hyun is an empty shell right now and that we saw on the preview that he's saying like: little bit more and we'll get pass this or something like that he might be dreaming/ imagining all this happening. He might miss tae hee so much or that he's imagining the perfect day for him. IDK. I hope that tomorrow's ep brings us A LOT of progression since the last few EPs we got more drama/ layers than what was needed. 

• Like 4

3 Heartbreaking Moments Between Red Velvet’s Joy And Woo Do Hwan In “Tempted”

Tempted” is about the great game of seduction between the four main characters, Kwon Shi Hyun (played by Woo Do Hwan), Eun Tae Hee (played by Red Velvet’s Joy), Choi Soo Ji (played by Moon Ga Young), and Lee Se Joo (played by Kim Min Jae).

Though Kwon Shi Hyun first met Eun Tae Hee through the bet he made with Choi Soo Ji, he began to develop sincere feelings for her. This was only the beginning of an unfortunate fate between the two, as he recently discovered that she was the victim of his mother’s hit-and-run. Knowing this, he made the difficult decision to leave her and broke up with her. Here are three heartbreaking moments in their relationship so far.

1. Woo Do Hwan and Joy’s rooftop kiss scene

After Tae Hee told him she would break up with him initially, Shi Hyun realized that it hadn’t been just a game, but that he genuinely loved her. He then got back together with her, and kept his relationship a secret from his best friends Soo Ji and Se Joo. One of their sweetest moments was a rooftop star-gazing date. Despite the romantic evening, Shi Hyun began to become nervous, as his happiness was based on the secret of his initial intentions.

During their date, Shi Hyun watches Tae Hee as she enthusiastically talks about the stars, and thinks to himself, “When winter comes again, can I be next to you? You’ll probably know the huge lie within me sometime. I’m scared for the first time.” He then kissed her passionately, as if he wanted to treasure every minute and every second with her.

Joy-Woo-Do-Hwan-10.jpg

2. Woo Do Hwan hurts Joy intentionally

Shi Hyun was shocked when he found out that Tae Hee was the victim of his mother’s hit-and-run. He hadn’t even told her the truth of the game of seduction, and he was given another secret that would ruin their relationship. He pondered upon the matter for a while, but ultimately decided that their relationship was one that wasn’t meant to be, and made up his mind to break up with her.

With a heavy-heart, he called is Tae Hee in front of his best friends, and purposefully belittled her in front of them. She asked him, “Have you begun to dislike me?” to which he answered that he did. However, the moment she left, his expressionless face turned to sadness, showing how much he had suppressed his pain.

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy-7.jpg

3. Joy’s drunken plea

After Shi Hyun broke up with her, Tae Hee put on a brave face, when in fact she was devastated. Her veiled sadness was revealed as soon as she saw Shi Hyun’s face. As she drunkenly refused to leave the restaurant, he tried to get her to leave. She asked him, “Why? Why don’t you just pick me up and go? Why don’t you pick me up and just throw me away like a package?”

Shi Hyun eventually piggy-backed Tae Hee to take her home. On the way, she wrapper her arms around his neck and pleaded, “Don’t go. Please don’t go.” Shi Hyun bit his lip and held back his tears, while Tae Hee cried and hugged him as she begged, “Let’s just stay like this for a bit.” He then stood there, unable to embrace nor push her away.

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy-8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been reading many comments how weak TH's character was in the last eps. People were saying things like, TH was supposed to be this strong heroine, doesn't fall in love easily , is independent etc. And now that they broke up, her reaction to the break up doesn't fit the description of her character? I admit I was one who also loved her strong, confident, "don't need no man" in her life personality.  However I'm going to defend her and say her response to the breakup was very relatable, realistic, and believable. Yes, she believed  people who fell in love were pathetic, she even made comments such as, "if I don't date will I die?" The writer built and hyped her character up in the beginning that people were shocked how fragile and weak she was when she got dumped. I think they're missing the point here, she said those things BEFORE she fell in love with SH, or more importantly BEFORE she fell in love for the FIRST time. It's easy to say those things when you've never been in love. When you've never fallen for someone, you can't actually relate to those that did. Take her dad for example, TH didn't understood why her dad longed for her mom, when she didn't love him back. She found him pitiful and pathetic. It wasn't until she met SH and fell for him, that she realized how you can love a person and easily miss the warning signs in a relationship. In the video call, she voiced her anger over her dad fighting for her mom again, but this time it was a different feeling. She saw parts of her self in her dad, she finally understood that love can make you blind. It was only then she realized that she didn't want to turn out like her dad, having a one sided relationship. It wasn't until she met SH that she started saying cheesy stuff, being giddy to see him, take couple selfies with him, and forgive him for things. He made her view on love change. 

As for the breakup, I applaud Joy for acting. The way she expressed the hurt, confusion, anger, grief, and sadness of TH I felt every part of that. I too thought she was going to be cold and not give a damn about him, but she's only human.  She tried to be strong and give him him the cold shoulder. Acting like the breakup doesn't affect her as much. She even told KJ at one point that not dating isn't going to kill her. When in reality behind closed doors she was heartbroken. Every where she went around her house, she thought of him. All the memories they made there.  Flashbacks, moments are what hurts most in a breakup. She didn't even break down until at the nursing home. Seeing the plate he drew it brought back all their memories they shared.  As for the drunk scene, some ppl seem dissappointed that she was begging for him. First, she was DRUNK. Was it a bit over the top? Yes but this is a drama lol. She most likely isn't going to remember half of the things she told him. Second, she thinks this whole breakup was HER FAULT. If it wasn't for her reading the paper airplane, they would've still been together in her mind.  She feels guilty and awful that she hurt him. She doesn't know the real reason. And third, she just wanted to vent to him and let it all out. She gave her whole heart and self completely to him. She gave it with everything she got and took the risk for him and it was all for nothing. SH is in love with her now but her intentions with him have been pure and sincere since the start. She's been keeping her feelings in when deep inside she misses him so much. And when he appeared she lost it.  She doesn't just think she's hurting, she believes that she HURT him too with her not keeping a promise. Poor girl.

My whole take of these eps is that TH is just like the rest of us when it comes to relationships.  She acts all tough and think people who love are wasting their time. She didn't understand why people can't let someone go if they didn't love them back. She says all those things NEVER BEING IN LOVE herself.  Falling for SH made her understand love and did things she wouldn't have done. TH is still a very strong, confident, and independent girl. But it's only SH that melts her and softens her.  And despite her walls and guarded heart, she fell in love hard and realized even the strongest people can be "weak" when it comes to love. That's just my opinion though. :) 

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, songsongobsessed said:

I've been reading many comments how weak TH's character was in the last eps. People were saying things like, TH was supposed to be this strong heroine, doesn't fall in love easily , is independent etc. And now that they broke up, her reaction to the break up doesn't fit the description of her character? I admit I was one who also loved her strong, confident, "don't need no man" in her life personality.  However I'm going to defend her and say her response to the breakup was very relatable, realistic, and believable. Yes, she believed  people who fell in love were pathetic, she even made comments such as, "if I don't date will I die?" The writer built and hyped her character up in the beginning that people were shocked how fragile and weak she was when she got dumped. I think they're missing the point here, she said those things BEFORE she fell in love with SH, or more importantly BEFORE she fell in love for the FIRST time. It's easy to say those things when you've never been in love. When you've never fallen for someone, you can't actually relate to those that did. Take her dad for example, TH didn't understood why her dad longed for her mom, when she didn't love him back. She found him pitiful and pathetic. It wasn't until she met SH and fell for him, that she realized how you can love a person and easily miss the warning signs in a relationship. In the video call, she voiced her anger over her dad fighting for her mom again, but this time it was a different feeling. She saw parts of her self in her dad, she finally understood that love can make you blind. It was only then she realized that she didn't want to turn out like her dad, having a one sided relationship. It wasn't until she met SH that she started saying cheesy stuff, being giddy to see him, take couple selfies with him, and forgive him for things. He made her view on love change. 

As for the breakup, I applaud Joy for acting. The way she expressed the hurt, confusion, anger, grief, and sadness of TH I felt every part of that. I too thought she was going to be cold and not give a damn about him, but she's only human.  She tried to be strong and give him him the cold shoulder. Acting like the breakup doesn't affect her as much. She even told KJ at one point that not dating isn't going to kill her. When in reality behind closed doors she was heartbroken. Every where she went around her house, she thought of him. All the memories they made there.  Flashbacks, moments are what hurts most in a breakup. She didn't even break down until at the nursing home. Seeing the plate he drew it brought back all their memories they shared.  As for the drunk scene, some ppl seem dissappointed that she was begging for him. First, she was DRUNK. Was it a bit over the top? Yes but this is a drama lol. She most likely isn't going to remember half of the things she told him. Second, she thinks this whole breakup was HER FAULT. If it wasn't for her reading the paper airplane, they would've still been together in her mind.  She feels guilty and awful that she hurt him. She doesn't know the real reason. And third, she just wanted to vent to him and let it all out. She gave her whole heart and self completely to him. She gave it with everything she got and took the risk for him and it was all for nothing. SH is in love with her now but her intentions with him have been pure and sincere since the start. She's been keeping her feelings in when deep inside she misses him so much. And when he appeared she lost it.  She doesn't just think she's hurting, she believes that she HURT him too with her not keeping a promise. Poor girl.

My whole take of these eps is that TH is just like the rest of us when it comes to relationships.  She acts all tough and think people who love are wasting their time. She didn't understand why people can't let someone go if they didn't love them back. She says all those things NEVER BEING IN LOVE herself.  Falling for SH made her understand love and did things she wouldn't have done. TH is still a very strong, confident, and independent girl. But it's only SH that melts her and softens her.  And despite her walls and guarded heart, she fell in love hard and realized even the strongest people can be "weak" when it comes to love. That's just my opinion though. :) 

Agree 100% with you. When i read the comment said she is weak, no she not weak. She just fall in love for the first time.

• Like 5

Still cut. Si Hyun face is look so sad here. This is definitely just his halusination or imagination. When he's have hard time he's just imagination Tae Hee come to calm him.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, songsongobsessed said:

Agree! Perfectly written about Tae Hee reactions after their breakup. Even women above 30 years old that had experiences in more than one in love relationship can be brokenhearted & act like Tae Hee. What's more for a 20 years old girl who experience breakup for the first time in her love relationship. 

• Like 9

If you pause at 0:14 you can see that the car running towards TH is a gray/silver one. Same as the one which passed TH in the flashback from the early eps where her hand is covered in blood. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

Still cut. Si Hyun face is look so sad here. This is definitely just his halusination or imagination. When he's have hard time he's just imagination Tae Hee come to calm him.

it does look more and more like an imagination  - i dont think TH would have forgiven him so easily right?

please TH don't that can't be.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

it does look more and more like an imagination  - i dont think TH would have forgiven him so easily right?

In this break up, Tae Hee is the one who thinking she's who make a mistake because she's think Si Hyun get mad at her because of paper plane. So If Si Hyun ask forgiveness to Tae Hee in this episode i think she will forgive him easily.

But if Tae Hee found out about the problem first before Si Hyun told her, i think she can't forgive Si Hyun easily this time plus if Tae Hee know first about the bet. I don't think she can't forgive him so easily. 

Maybe Tae Hee can tolerate about the accident, because in that position even thought Tae Hee think that was Si Hyun mom who Hit her but Si Hyun mom died and she's can't blame Si Hyun for something that Si Hyun did'nt do. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

In this break up, Tae Hee is the one who thinking she's who make a mistake because she's think Si Hyun get mad at her because of paper plane. So If Si Hyun ask forgiveness to Tae Hee in this episode i think she will forgive him easily.

But if Tae Hee found out about the problem first before Si Hyun told her, i think she can't forgive Si Hyun easily this time plus if Tae Hee know first about the bet. I don't think she can't forgive him so easily. 

Maybe Tae Hee can tolerate about the accident, because in that position even thought Tae Hee think that was Si Hyun mom who Hit her but Si Hyun mom died and she's can't blame Si Hyun for something that Si Hyun did'nt do. 

aww but i rather she not forgive him so easily.

Even though the reasons were good - he did humilate her in front of his friends. There should be no forgiveness yet?

But in the picture SH looks sad while TH looked rather happy - a weird contrast. I am going more along with the fact that perhaps it was an imagination?

Plus he didnt seem to noticed TH there which is rather weird. so i am going with imagination.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

Well he has one forgiveness card! TH promised to give it to him no matter what right?

• Like 5

hello monday crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gifour  finally after the long week we get to see they lovely TaeHee with her alluring smile and lets get ready to be seduced by SiHyun's beastly handsomeness

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ParvinStar said:

Well he has one forgiveness card! TH promised to give it to him no matter what right?

ah good point,

giphy.gif

but shouldnt he like save that for when the real betrayal comes through - the bet?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

ah good point,

but shouldnt he like save that for when the real betrayal comes through - the bet?

Honestly I think by now TH should have guessed the bet. I mean the way SH broke up with her in front of the trio and the way sooji kept saying SH hurry tell what you want to say... TH is a smart girl so it just takes little effort to connect the dots and guess there was something that trip cooked together to humiliate TH

but even if that is not true, my guess is that SH tells TH about the whole bet thing and asks for forgiveness like he would say I broke up with you because of the bet I had with trio so forgive me 

• Like 3

I just want to share this edit mv. The editor used Something's Gotta Give by Camila Cabello (my favorite singer and also my most favorite song from her album CAMILA). Literally in tears with this video. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ParvinStar said:

Honestly I think by now TH should have guessed the bet. I mean the way SH broke up with her in front of the trio and the way sooji kept saying SH hurry tell what you want to say... TH is a smart girl so it just takes little effort to connect the dots and guess there was something that trip cooked together to humiliate TH

but even if that is not true, my guess is that SH tells TH about the whole bet thing and asks for forgiveness like he would say I broke up with you because of the bet I had with trio so forgive me 

I know her character is smart one, but sometimes someone who smart can blind with love.  She can't thinking with her logic but her heart. I wish they're reconsile and have date again. even thought not in this week episode. nooo tragic ending ... 

We'll see what happen to them tonight. MBC did'nt release pre-episode for tonight right? They're just give us the sweet one or the saddest one. 

• Like 5