Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Preview translation

SH: Kwon Seok Woo-sshi is my father. And, my mother passed away 2 years ago.
SH: With a funeral that had no friends or family.
SH: Shall I tell you who I just met with?
SH: Seol Young Won-sshi
SH Father: You! What did you just do?
SJ: She was just the object of the bet! Why did you go and decide to like her?! You have to come back now. Why do you keep being like this?!
SH: I don’t want to. Let’s stop making bets like that as well.
SH: I have no right to do this.
SJ: But you don’t have the right to like her either, do you?
SJ Mother: You and Shi Hyun, you can never be together.
SJ Mother: Shi Hyun is not Seok Woo-sshi’s birth son.
SJ: What?
SH: Let’s just endure it a little longer. It’ll get better, won’t it? For you. For me, too.

So much pain! :bawling:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 10

thanks for the translation @stroppyse

well looks like we are in for another round of pain. I really hope SH gets to clarify what happen that day with regards to his mother. He really needs to find the truth.

I do hope more gets revealed in this episodes - especially with regards TH's accident.

The thing that i was hoping to see was SH not wanting to go along with any of SJ's plans. I am glad that he told her he wants to stop and it is enough.

So SJ's mom told SJ the big secret that SH has been keeping from them. Wonder how she will react though.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

Seems that SH is no longer going along with what SJ wants him to do.

I think this will triggers Soo Ji to do something bad in next episodes. She is in desperate situations now, Shi Hyun is not her mother's fiance real son & Shi Hyun is no longer under her's influence anymore. I think she also gonna be the first person to know the truth about her mother, Tae Hee & Shi Hyun's mother car accident. Wonder what she gonna do?

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, enzek said:

I think this will triggers Soo Ji to does something bad in remain episodes. She is in desperate situations now, Shi Hyun is not her mother's fiance real son & Shi Hyun is no longer under her's influence anymore. I think she also gonna be the first person to know the truth about her mother, Tae Hee & Shi Hyun's mother car accident. Wonder what she gonna do?

maybe SH finds out about the marriage that SJ put forth from his father?

that would definitely push SH the opposite direction.

oh well if SJ is the first one, she will try her best to bury that truth from ever getting out. - this truth of SJ's mom being involved in the death of SH's mom (and most definitely TH's hit and run) will be the truth that breaks SH and SJ and maybe the trio as a whole.

• Like 4

Is it the clothes that Wo Do Hwan wear on the preview is the one he's wearing when the filming last night? Maybe she's going to meet Tae Hee after that. Hmm so curious, is Si Hyun know about Tae Hee mom, that's why he said he want to stop? 

Or So Ji's the one who told him about that?

Wo Do Hwan and Park So Young filming again today.. (sorry if double post)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

maybe SH finds out about the marriage that SJ put forth from his father?

that would definitely push SH the opposite direction.

oh well if SJ is the first one, she will try her best to bury that truth from ever getting out.

Because this will push TH and SH back together.

Soo Ji definitely gonna do anything to separate Shi Hyun & Tae Hee after this. She want Shi Hyun to mess with Tae Hee's life, yet, now it her & Shi Hyun life that are in mess the most. How ironic is that<_<

And if there's any death near the end of this drama, I strongly believe it will be Se Joo:( He loves Soo Ji but he also loves Shi Hyun & know how much Shi Hyun & Tae Hee love each other. The probability of Se Joo to sacrifices for the sake of his friends is high. I pity him from the beginning of their friendship:bawling: 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, enzek said:

And if there's any death near the end of this drama, I strongly believe it will be Se Joo:( He loves Soo Ji but he also loves Shi Hyun & know how much Shi Hyun & Tae Hee love each other. The probability of Se Joo to sacrifices for the sake of his friends is high:bawling: 

Nooooo, anybody but SeJoo! With all the clips watching, he's now the only one I'm siding with / hoping for a happy ending/

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Nooooo, anybody but SeJoo! With all the clips watching, he's now the only one I'm siding with / hoping for a happy ending/

I'm also hoping for his happy ending. In the trio friendship he always helping Shi Hyun & Soo Ji although he also has his own problems. But seriously his character kinda destined to die in kdrama pattern huhu 

Forgot to thanks the peoples who willing to translate the preview. Thank you so much @ParvinStar & @stroppyse

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, enzek said:

Soo Ji definitely gonna do anything to separate Shi Hyun & Tae Hee after this. She want Shi Hyun to mess with Tae Hee's life, yet, now it her & Shi Hyun life that are in mess the most. How ironic is that<_<

And if there's any death near the end of this drama, I strongly believe it will be Se Joo:( He loves Soo Ji but he also loves Shi Hyun & know how much Shi Hyun & Tae Hee love each other. The probability of Se Joo to sacrifices for the sake of his friends is high. I pity him from the beginning of their friendship:bawling: 

well i think she never counted on the fact that TH would have an effect on SH. She probably never saw SH meeting his match in TH and actually falling in love with her. Now she is trying to do some damage control without fully realising that SH is like gone.

no death, please no. I dont want SH, TH or Se Joo to die. SJ well I am partial. (how evil I am)

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I think Se Joo being the one to die doesnt seem appropriate - though if he is the one, well his death will hit JS the hardest. Especially since she never placed much importance towards him. But I really hope not. I too think Se Joo deserves happiness (though I am not up for him having happiness with SJ, he can do better)

37 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Is it the clothes that Wo Do Hwan wear on the preview is the one he's wearing when the filming last night? Maybe she's going to meet Tae Hee after that. Hmm so curious, is Si Hyun know about Tae Hee mom, that's why he said he want to stop? 

Or So Ji's the one who told him about that?

Wo Do Hwan and Park So Young filming again today.. (sorry if double post)

Yes, the clothes he was wearing in the previous filming is the same in the preview. So in means that it is like a one after another.

So he goes to find TH's mom - since she is back in Icheon or Incheon (anyways...) then he discovered something that makes him cry in his car (in the preview) - maybe like you said he finally knows who she is exactly. TH's mom.

Then he goes to his father and it ends with a scene at night? the thing is that TH and SH looked happy in that scene - so either they made up (which seems really fast) or that it was a fantasy of SH - his imagination.

thanks for the pictures, so since there are more scenes that means somehow they have made up?

• Like 6

Sorry if I'm not posting regularly. I'm so bad at this. I prefer to be a silent reader because I tend to have a hars time in expressing my thoughts. BUT ANYWAYS, 

about the Clothes part. If you watch the preview, SH is wearing a denim/jeans jacket underneath his Black Coat. On the fan bts vids his collar is white. Maybe this is a different time. Maybe that's for Ep. 23 & 24. 

EDIT: it seems that at the night shooting, SH is wearing the same clothes as the preview. Wew. They make up so fast. OMG. I don't know how to feel about that. I hope SH tells TH everything. For all the pain she went/ is still going through, she deserves the TRUTH. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

SJ: She was just the object of the bet! Why did you go and decide to like her?! You have to come back now. Why do you keep being like this?!
SH: I don’t want to. Let’s stop making bets like that as well.
SH: I have no right to do this.
SJ: But you don’t have the right to like her either, do you?

Seriously this girl. Saying Tae Hee & her feeling are merely an object. I really want to slap her for once sheesh:angry: Now both her & Shi Hyun are paying the consequences for playing an innocent person's feeling tsk tsk. 

SJ Mother: You and Shi Hyun, you can never be together.
SJ Mother: Shi Hyun is not Seok Woo-sshi’s birth son.
SJ: What?

If Shi Hyun loves Soo Ji more than friend then they still can get married happily. But even the intention of their marriage is twisted from the beginning. Soo Ji's mother selfishness not only hurt Tae Hee & Shi Hyun but she also gonna hurt Soo Ji. If anyone should die, it should be Soo Ji's mother I say.

SH: Let’s just endure it a little longer. It’ll get better, won’t it? For you. For me, too.

Dude, you can have strength to endure this because you know the reason yet Tae Hee has to endure all this while feeling confuse about the reason at the same time. It so unfair & hurtful to her you know?:bawling: At least tell her the reason! I want to slap & hug him at the same time.

Now the thing that remain:

-Shi Hyun real father.

-Shi Hyun stepfather blindness issue

-Shi Hyun's stepfather, Soo Ji's mother & JK group issue

-Se Joo's family problems

-Tae Hee, Shi Hyun's mother & Soo Ji's mother accident

-Tae Hee knowing about her mother & Shi Hyun's father past relationship

-Tae Hee knowing about the bet

-Tae Hee & Shi Hyun relationship

-Soo Ji & Se Joo relationship

-Shi Hyun & So Ji relationship

Can the writer solves it in only about 6 hours? I'm sorry but I feel like we gonna get some unanswered questions & unsatisfied ending. The plot should focus to the trio relationship, Tae Hee & Shi Hyun's relationship yet it full of their parents & family's nonsense issues in only 16 episodes format (if we count 1 hour 1 episode). This is not weekend family's dramas that have 30+ episodes, writer! Develop the main 4 characters & their story not the elder part sheesh.

• Like 6

Another filming and another kiss?? 

48 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Then he goes to his father and it ends with a scene at night? the thing is that TH and SH looked happy in that scene - so either they made up (which seems really fast) or that it was a fantasy of SH - his imagination.

Yeah i'm afraid that is just imagination. I think its for next episode 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, enzek said:

-Shi Hyun real father.

Can the writer solves it in only about 6 hours? I'm sorry but I feel like we gonna get some unanswered questions & unsatisfied ending. The plot should focus to the trio relationship, Tae Hee & Shi Hyun's relationship yet it full of their parents & family's nonsense issues in only 16 episodes format (if we count 1 hour 1 episode). This is not weekend family's dramas that have 30+ episodes, writer! Develop the main 4 characters & their story not the elder part sheesh.

You took the words right out of my mouth! What frustrates me the most is that writer-nim added more secrets/ drama to an already filled one. Now it's too stacked and I'm afraid for how everything will come together. TIME is now so limited. I hope writer-nim exceeds our expectations and actually delivers. 

@Pikachu92 OMG thank you for that. JOY and DH does a lot of kinship and kisses on this drama. Our OTP is alive and well. But I do hope that that Kiss is a result of SH finally telling his secrets to TH not just a reconciliation because of sweet talk just like the last one. 

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Rather than imagination, @Pikachu92 & @kaoriharang I think that maybe it gonna be the drama's ending scene. Kdrama's cliche ending, kiss scene under the blossom flower tree LOL. At least Shi Hyun don't die at the end?-_-

• Like 5

Looks like after TH kissed SH, then she left. .? I'm afraid that it would be a goodbye kiss. .TH finally let SH go

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, enzek said:

Rather than imagination, @Pikachu92 & @kaoriharang I think that maybe it gonna be the drama's ending scene. Kdrama's cliche ending, kiss scene under the blossom flower tree LOL. At least Shi Hyun don't die at the end?-_-

hmmm, ending scene? a bit quick for an ending scene already - i dont think so though. but if it is well at least i will take that over SH dying.

18 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

You took the words right out of my mouth! What frustrates me the most is that writer-nim added more secrets/ drama to an already filled one. Now it's too stacked and I'm afraid for how everything will come together. TIME is now so limited. I hope writer-nim exceeds our expectations and actually delivers. 

@Pikachu92 OMG thank you for that. JOY and DH does a lot of kinship and kisses on this drama. Our OTP is alive and well. But I do hope that that Kiss is a result of SH finally telling his secrets to TH not just a reconciliation because of sweet talk just like the last one. 

I think what made it complicated was the extra layer of the parents - clearly there was enough already (with the birth secret and the car accident) for the parents but the writers added more layers to make it more confusing.

26 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

Sorry if I'm not posting regularly. I'm so bad at this. I prefer to be a silent reader because I tend to have a hars time in expressing my thoughts. BUT ANYWAYS, 

about the Clothes part. If you watch the preview, SH is wearing a denim/jeans jacket underneath his Black Coat. On the fan bts vids his collar is white. Maybe this is a different time. Maybe that's for Ep. 23 & 24. 

EDIT: it seems that at the night shooting, SH is wearing the same clothes as the preview. Wew. They make up so fast. OMG. I don't know how to feel about that. I hope SH tells TH everything. For all the pain she went/ is still going through, she deserves the TRUTH. 

no worries - well my hope is that the accident will be revealed which leads to the make up - because if that doesnt happen and TH takes him back then I am seriously going to question her characterization.

26 minutes ago, enzek said:

-Shi Hyun real father.

-Shi Hyun's stepfather, Soo Ji's mother & JK group issue

HAHA that's a lot of questions.

I think the biggest question is the accident and the bet for sure - that is the big big thing in the drama.

TH/SH/SJ/Se Joo relationships with each other and all that, that i think we will only know at the very end.

Will TH and SH have a happy ever after, will SJ finally see the love Se Joo has for her. Will Soo Ji learn how to grow up? - those are questions I think we have been trying to unfold all this while.

As for the family problems. To be honest, I have close my eyes to these things - even if I dont get a satisfying ending for the parents, not really going to make me feel upset or anything. Since i ignore the parent's history mostly.

23 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

well if this is going to be a next episode thing that means they made up really fast. oh maybe there is finally resolutions at least with regards to the car accident already.

6 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Looks like after TH kissed SH, then she left. .? I'm afraid that it would be a goodbye kiss. .TH finally let SH go

if that does happen, then SH has to step up his game man!

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

hmmm, ending scene? a bit quick for an ending scene already - i dont think so though. but if it is well at least i will take that over SH dying.

This is just my opinion, I think the filming yesterday its probably is the imagination, they're in the same road look at the cherry blossom and walking separated time but they're think each other and they're start to imagination if they're together that time. lol :D

For filming kiss scene today, many people think that is goodbye kiss because in that video after she's kiss him then Tae Hee let Si Hyun go as if she's leave.  I think Si Hyun take Tae Hee to her campus and when Tae Hee walking little bit with him and give him a little kiss before she's enter her class. Or Si Hyun just drove her to her new home and then she's kiss him as she's enter the house.

Why're you kiss him if you want to leave him. Sometimes i don't really understand the writer. 

I can't wait for tomorrow episode

23 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

well if this is going to be a next episode thing that means they made up really fast. oh maybe there is finally resolutions at least with regards to the car accident already.

I don't think the made up is quickly, maybe there are time jump until Si Hyun visit Tae Hee mom, It's not like he's sent the email today and he's meet Tae Hee mom tomorrow. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

Maybe they separate calmly with mutual agreement this time? Or this is when Tae Hee take initiative to kiss him after knowing the truth & then they made up. 

• Like 4