Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

10 hours ago, Seseumonik. said:

Guys, To hold until Monday comes, meanwhile...

Thank you for making their moment. :D

Actually im just little afraid the next story until ending will focus to Si Hyun found out about his mom accident and there is no lovely dovey scene again between them and they're will meet again in the end of episode or Si Hyun will dying because trying to save Tae Hee. 

All of the problem. I think So Ji will force Si Hyun to marry with her, or using their bet as a excuse or treatening Si Hyun using Tae Hee. 

I hope So Ji mom will fighting with her own child. She's said she will doing what she want to do with the kids right? What's she want to do with them? Is she want to send So Ji going abroad and send Si Hyun to join the company?

I hope the story is getting better. 

I admit that Park So Young is beautiful

• Like 5

The first picture is from the drama right? it has the drama logo and imbc, when this scene happened or it is from future episodes??

I have been watching lots of interview with WDH and he is really a humble person. 

Apparently he loves egg a lot. Now I get why in the bts he kept eating the eggs in ramen and in drama he was saying ramen is good with 4! Eggs 

~~~~~~~~~~~

There is an update in the news section of the drama with this picture. with the help of google translate, I think they are praising her beauty and also her acting as well as how well received was the romance between WDH and PSY (joy). 

XFNDdUhHBO4c636592072325456957.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ParvinStar said:

The first picture is from the drama right? it has the drama logo and imbc, when this scene happened or it is from future episodes??

I don't think so, that scene is appear when making poster interview. The girls beside him is Tae Hee. Maybe it should be the poster but they didnt show it because too sexy maybe.. 

Here's the video in minutes 2:49, if  you see closely they're had same moles in the left arm. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The great seducer filming, it look like Do Hwan and some girl? is it Park So Young?but her hair little bit longer?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pikachu92 said:

The great seducer filming, it look like Do Hwan and some girl? is it Park So Young?but her hair little bit longer?

Maybe Kyung Joo??

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

On-site filming...

5J6QMv1.jpg

WnWcOCJ.jpg

3001TRX.jpg

Spoiler

uXCJDpS.jpg

9op2bJU.jpg

9KrwJGx.jpg

Source : dc gall

Seems like our OTP have reconciled. Glad to see Tae-hee in her bright smile again. :)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

More fan pics of on-site filming...

qJAHZOT.png

Gho1i5R.jpg

0qBbP3O.jpg

Spoiler

h424rZN.jpg

oo35t14.jpg

2JHSsP7.jpg

73V4Rif.jpg

WyORC5l.jpg

Source : dc gall

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

@MinLyn thanks a lot for the pictures 

I am so happy for them. I hope he tells her about the accident and they both work together to find out about the past and overcome what comes ahead of them... I mean the rating were higher when SH and TH were together and many are following the drama only because of Our OTP not the melodrama part so If writer wants to Save the drama  she has to add more otp scenes...

I love when the otp have lovey doves scene under cherry blossoms and it can only happen in dramas filmed during spring

• Like 6

oh thank you for all the pictures @MinLyn @phuong1317 @Pikachu92

giphy.gif

I am thankful to see all these pictures. means our otp will have some happy moments. the question is will the ending be happy as well...

Looking at the pictures it does seem that KSH and TH are both happy. Maybe the accident at least is finally resolved for now.

WDH's insta update.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

MBC’s “Tempted” has released adorable new behind-the-scenes photos of its two stars!

The new photos show Red Velvet’s Joy and Woo Do Hwan smiling and chatting between takes, with the two actors displaying an effortless chemistry that is entirely different from the heated tension they share in the drama.

In one of the photos, Joy and Woo Do Hwan rehearse their lines on set, while in another, they sit close together as they pore over something on Woo Do Hwan’s phone. Another photo shows Joy grabbing Woo Do Hwan by the collar while he laughs at her with a fond expression.

The production staff of “Tempted” commented, “Now that we have entered the second half of the drama, Woo Do Hwan and Park Soo Young [Joy’s given name] need only look into one another’s eyes for their teamwork to kick in.”

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy.jpg

Joy-Woo-Do-Hwan3.jpg

Spoiler

Joy-Woo-Do-Hwan-22.jpg

Spoiler

Joy-Woo-Do-Hwan-31.jpg

The producers added, “There are many hills that Shi Hyun [played by Woo Do Hwan] and Tae Hee [played by Joy] need to climb in the drama. As Shi Hyun and Tae Hee love each other deeply, please stay tuned to see how they overcome the obstacles that lie before them.”

Edited by triplem
Please put any images above 3 in spoiler. Thanks.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

@kaoriharang and everyone who shared, thanks for the pics! WOW Joy looked really pretty in those stills. Especially the one by the window where she's staring at Dohwan. I think I have a girl crush on her lol

• Like 7

K-DRAMA REACTION: THE GREAT SEDUCER | EPISODES 17-18

Oh, my poor heart. I was so happy during the first half of these episodes only to get hurt in the last minutes. Why are you doing this to me?!?

I WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU. ME TOO.

crop_20180413_015226.jpg?w=840crop_20180413_015215.jpg?w=840

Hmmm… I almost want to believe that Eun Tae-hee isn’t that naïve and innocent at all because the situation made it look like she planned everything to end up spending the night with Kwon Si-hyun. First, she didn’t want Si-hyun to bring his car to their trip, then she made him drink makgeolli (rice wine) ’til they both dropped. You naughty girl! But what I’m dying to know is whether they really do ‘it’ or not? *blush blush* I’m so curious because the intimacy and Si-hyun’s tiny kisses on Tae-hee are killing me! I also couldn’t help but laugh when he suggested to Tae-hee to stay one more night together at the place. HAH!

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/13/k-drama-reaction-the-great-seducer-episodes-17-18/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm a bit over the fence with them reconciling again... I feel like that means they'll separate again next week...

• Like 9

@enzek

a rough translation... 

SH goes to meet TH mother and tells her that his father is who and how his mother died two years ago. ( good plot advance)

SH also tells his father that he met TH mother 

SJ is angry at SH and wants him to go back to his old SH but he refuses and I think tells her that they should stop the games and he hates it now 

sj mother tells sj that SH and sj can never get married because SH is not the real heir of the family 

i don’t quite get the last part where I think SH voice over is like TH ya let’s wait/endure a little  longer both me and you 

i think the last part of preview is after the drunk scene where SH is taking TH home. 

• Like 4

K-DRAMA REACTION: THE GREAT SEDUCER | EPISODES 19-20

I know how painful it is for Eun Tae-hee (Joy) to act as if she doesn’t know Kwon Si-hyun (Woo Do-hwan) after their breakup. I know because I’ve been there.  I totally understand why she’s acting that way because if I’m her, I’d also feel mad with what Si-hyun did!

In my previous K-Drama Reaction, I said that I’m confident that Si-hyun acted mean to Tae-hee because he wants to protect her from further heartache by not letting her know about the possibility that his mom is the driver in her traumatic hit-and-run accident. But now, I’m not very sure anymore especially after Choi Soo-ji (Moon Ga-young) supplied him the info about the woman his father is seeing that he wanted to hear. Could it really be possible that he deliberately hurt Tae-hee so that he could get what he wants from Soo-ji? It’d be very disappointing if that’s the case.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/15/k-drama-reaction-the-great-seducer-episodes-19-20/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1