Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

52 minutes ago, Astarzzz said:

Should be tonight's episode right? Where TH was all dressed up in red to meet SH and friends. 

it was last night's episode already. But I can't seem to find that part where SJ realises it is SH's mother necklace.
I have a feeling she doesnt know that it is SH's mother's necklace

Anyways MBC pre released a new clip for tonight's episode. @icyphoenix @USAFarmgirl @triplem @Pikachu92 @sakura2016 @biancapot

@stroppyse or @MinLyn to translate please.

you can hear TH shouting SH you bad jerk, so loudly that SH could hear it.

SH is clearing the rooftop area from all the decorations he put up there for TH.

SH removed his part of the couple necklace - gosh this is infuriating. But TH is strong man, she really is giving SH the cold cold shoulder.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

it was last night's episode already. But I can't seem to find that part where SJ realises it is SH's mother necklace.
I have a feeling she doesnt know that it is SH's mother's necklace.

I don't think SJ knows that it is SH's Mother's necklace too. Sj expressions doesn't seem affected when the camera panned on her after focusing the necklace.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MissForsythia said:

I don't think SJ knows that it is SH's Mother's necklace too. Sj expressions doesn't seem affected when the camera panned on her after focusing the necklace.

thanks for the clarification

I too also got that impression as well.

:D Well I guess that is good sort of, that way SJ does not realise just how deep SH's affections is towards TH. At least she will believe that SH was just playing around with TH.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

In every drama separate is will give them chance to think and feeling something that they're need each other. I wish they're make Si Hyun character suffer alot to get Apologize Card from Tae Hee. I wish because this separate she'll know about the bet too. So they don't need to separate again. 

30 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

SH is clearing the rooftop area from all the decorations he put up there for TH.

is he get ready to move out from the apartement? since he can't let Tae Hee to move out and find the new place?

Is Tae Hee get drunk? but she's infinity. Hmm in that situation maybe she can drunk easily. So sad in this pics. Is Tae Hee beg Si Hyun for forgiveness?

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

13 minutes ago, tianaa said:

I think tonight episode he will said that he doesnt like Tae Hee anymore. I can see Si Hyun teary eyes even thought his facial expression is cold hearted. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

In every drama separate is will give them chance to think and feeling something that they're need each other. I wish they're make Si Hyun character suffer alot to get Apologize Card from Tae Hee. I wish because this separate she'll know about the bet too. So they don't need to separate again. 

is he get ready to move out from the apartement? since he can't let Tae Hee to move out and find the new place?

Is Tae Hee get drunk? but she's infinity. Hmm in that situation maybe she can drunk easily. So sad in this pics. Is Tae Hee beg Si Hyun for forgiveness?

gosh this is so going to hurt so badly.

i dont think TH is drunk but maybe she gets into some sort of problem or trouble.

yeah I think we will finish the ending scene SH will let her he doesnt like her anymore.

TH better not beg for any forgiveness she didnt do anything. She is probably more angry than sad. But clearly she is crying. sigh poor girl.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

gosh this is so going to hurt so badly.

i dont think TH is drunk but maybe she gets into some sort of problem or trouble.

yeah I think we will finish the ending scene SH will let her he doesnt like her anymore.

TH better not beg for any forgiveness she didnt do anything. She is probably more angry than sad. But clearly she is crying. sigh poor girl.

In Tae Hee position, he's doing like that (suddenly being so cold to her) because Tae Hee know his secret and open the paper plane without telling Si Hyun, that is why Tae Hee feeling guilty over Si Hyun. But in Si Hyun position is that paper plane is nothing for him and he's just feeling guilty because the Tae Hee trauma and pain that she got after the accident. 

Tae Hee just know that she's doing some mistake about the paper plane, but she's doesn't know Si Hyun is act like that because his guilty over his mom plus about the bet. 

This roller coaster feeling about the couple yet make curious about next story. They're just lovely dovey when together.. :(:( Why Si Hyun is not take the other option, let Tae Hee know everything about the accident and about the bet and telling the truth to himself about his feeling. Tae Hee mom is right about a man who try apologize is real man. :( instead of push her away , trypical noble idiot like most of the drama do. 

Is it just me or someone feel the same too, the director is so stingy about the kiss scene. They're always show it in the angle that viewers can't see clearly the kiss, and actually the behind the scene is hotter than the on air version. Last night kiss too, that situation should not just a peck but intimate kiss. They're must be cut it off. :angry::angry: 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

In Tae Hee position, he's doing like that (suddenly being so cold to her) because Tae Hee know his secret and open the paper plane without telling Si Hyun, that is why Tae Hee feeling guilty over Si Hyun. But in Si Hyun position is that paper plane is nothing for him and he's just feeling guilty because the Tae Hee trauma and pain that she got after the accident. 

Tae Hee just know that she's doing some mistake about the paper plane, but she's doesn't know Si Hyun is act like that because his guilty over his mom plus about the bet. 

This roller coaster feeling about the couple yet make curious about next story. They're just lovely dovey when together.. :(:( Why Si Hyun is not take the other option, let Tae Hee know everything about the accident and about the bet and telling the truth to himself about his feeling. Tae Hee mom is right about a man who try apologize is real man. :( instead of push her away , trypical noble idiot like most of the drama do. 

well you make a good point

From TH's POV she thinks he is angry at her for finding out his secret. Perhaps that is why she is bitter and sad about it. I get it. But still, I dont think I can support SH's decision.

I just want the whole damn truth to come out, like now would be great.

Exactly, if SH really loves TH and wants to be with her - he would fight for her, SH needs to wake up and realise that his method id putting not only her in pain but himself as well.

• Like 3

I LOVE how Tae Hee's hairstyle (in most scenes from the trailer) is an updo. It depicts a strong independent woman. 

But these scenes... Oh boy.

I hope there is more to these photos because dammit, I want that independent woman to come out of her shell.

Side note: Is it bad that I am also satisfied that this happen? I don't want to see Tae Hee crumble in front of him but at the same time I also want SH to see how badly his idiocy backfires. That it only makes them both miserable and that if he sees her miserable it will hurt him badly. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

Oh so that's where he was running off to when he shut his laptop in the preview. I thought he was going to taehee's house but it was actually the elevator. I guess he received a call either from taehee or kyungjoo about taehee being drunk. just a few minutes now... oh gosh stream isn't working :'(

• Like 4

tumblr_p59s8vGAO21v9bs9yo1_500.gifgiphy.gif

I know this drama is a success...  Because every Monday and Tuesday my heart tells me so...:heart:

EP 19 start!

we pick up from where we left off.
After SH tells TH he wants to break up, TH leaves the room. She leaves without showing any emotion, only after she leaves the room.

She tries to go after the car that SH and SJ are in. She run out onto the street and cries.

SH too is crying but SJ is satisfied that he has finally broken TH's heart.  SJ is happy and is caressing SH's face. She was initially satisfied by the outcome.

However after that SJ realises that SH and TH are both wearing the couple necklace - not sure if she knows it belongs to SH's mother. But she has connected the dots, she realise that SH is really deeply in love with TH actually.

She (for probably the real first time) broke down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Red Velvet’s Joy Tries To Get Through To Woo Do Hwan In Heartbreaking “Tempted” Scene

tempted5.jpg

Tempted” has given fans a glimpse of an emotional scene coming up in the next episodes.

See Also: April Girl Group Brand Reputation Rankings Revealed

New preview stills show Eun Tae Hee (played by Red Velvet’s Joy) being carried by Kwon Shi Hyun (played by Woo Do Hwan) after their separation in the last episode. The pair broke up after Kwon Shi Hyun found out that Eun Tae Hee may have been the victim of his mother’s hit-and-run accident. Full of guilt and not wanting to hurt her any further, he decided they should separate, and broke up with her in a harsh way.

In the new stills, Kwon Shi Hyun looks as though he is about to cry as Eun Tae Hee holds on to him tight, seeming to be entreating him to look at her. They then stand facing each other, with Kwon Shi Hyun still holding in his emotions while Eun Tae Hee looks at him imploringly and rests her head on his chest.

joy-woo-do-hwan1.jpg

The next episode of “Tempted” will air on April 10 at 10 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/10/red-velvets-joy-tries-get-woo-hwan-heartbreaking-tempted-scene/

my heart is breaking for them!! :tears:

6 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

I have a feeling she doesnt know that it is SH's mother's necklace

Anyways MBC pre released a new clip for tonight's episode. @icyphoenix @USAFarmgirl @triplem @Pikachu92 @sakura2016 @biancapot

@stroppyse or @MinLyn to translate please.

you can hear TH shouting SH you bad jerk, so loudly that SH could hear it.

SH removed his part of the couple necklace - gosh this is infuriating. But TH is strong man, she really is giving SH the cold cold shoulder.

hhhhhhh she's funny!! did she think he won't be able to hear it if she shout at the fridge?!! :lol: I love she's being strong in front of him  but I feel really bad for them!! :tears: and what happened that she ended up havving a piggyback from him?!! and looks like she's trying to get him to be honest with her and show her his true feelings!! hope that would work and he come clean about it as a 1st step!!

thank you for all the shoutouts chingu!! :wub:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

So we have three different people in pain, SH, TH and SJ.

SH and TH are crying from their broken heart. SJ is crying because she has realise that she has lost SH, that SH is actually deeply in love with TH.

TH got home and cried.

SH's father seems to be (after the breakup with TH's mom) now focusing his attention towards SJ's mom. Being rather considerate of her.

Se Joo sent KG back home and he kissed her on the cheek. Though KG didnt look too happy about it.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

EP 19 start!

After SH tells TH he wants to break up, TH leaves the room. She leaves without showing any emotion, only after she leaves the room.

She runs after the car that SH and SJ are in. She run out onto the street and cries.

SH too is crying but SJ is satisfied that he has finally broken TH's heart.  SJ is happy and is caressing SH's face. She was initially satisfied by the outcome.

However after that SJ realises that SH and TH are both wearing the couple necklace - not sure if she knows it belongs to SH's mother. But she has connected the dots, she realise that SH is really deeply in love with TH actually.

Thank you so much. I would be so sad without your updates since I can't get the stream to work :'O

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

EP 19 start!

She runs after the car that SH and SJ are in. She run out onto the street and cries.

and I'm glating over Soo Ji's pain and tears!! like her words why is only Tae Hee and Shi Hyun to be in pain, good to see her have her share as well!!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

SH's father seems to be (after the breakup with TH's mom) now focusing his attention towards SJ's mom. Being rather considerate of her.

Se Joo sent KG back home and he kissed her on the cheek. Though KG didnt look too happy about it.

considerate?! you mean back to pay more attention to her to get what he needs from her!! this man can't be considerate to anyone!!

that's a good start still!! old Se Joo would kill himself before kissing in the cheek so it's improvement!! :wink:

• Like 2