Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

We are going towards that bad boy scene -

(SH is wearing the outfit in which he meets the trio to talk about TH)

There are several reasons that perhaps why the break up happens

1. about the DNA test

2. Maybe about the car accident.

3. The bet with SJ.

The trio have met - TH trying to find SH but he is avoiding her. TH is asking for forgiveness (why does she need to ask for forgiveness??!)

Gosh I am frustrated at SH and SJ, those two don't deserve TH and Se Joo respectively.

We are going to probably head for a cliffhanger, it may end at the scene of when TH meets the trio. Brace yourself everyone.

ONCE THIS BREAKUP HAPPENS. - TH MAKE SH PAY! Really!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really hope they don’t have TH cry in fromt

of them and don’t make her weak. I hope it backfired on them and they are expecting devastation and instead they see resilience from TH. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Priscilla Da Silva said:

I really hope they don’t have TH cry in fromt

of them and don’t make her weak. I hope it backfired on them and they are expecting devastation and instead they see resilience from TH. 

Me too. I hope even if she wants to cry, she feels anger first. Anger for herself because she doesn't deserve all of this. She has to get that off her chest first so that the three know they did wrong and don't get that satisfaction from breaking her heart.. My stream always starts messing up at the end huhu it won't let me live

• Like 5

TH getting ready to meet SH, as well as the trio.

Poor girl she doesnt know what is coming.

SH is in front of his mother's grave, crying and talking to her. - it seems that the biggest reason for the breakup is the car accident. SH must have put the two together, still not completely sure why.

side note: TH's mom and SH's father have decided to end their relationship

TH and KG walking to meet the trio.

TH meets the trio. TH here looks really good. amazing! - SH is on full bad boy mode. This is going to be really nasty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My stream died in the middle of the last scene and the preview. Will wait for your updates chingussss. Argh I hope she goes off on all of them! :( They don't deserve her tears, even Shihyun doesn't. It doesn't matter what his noble reasons are. No one deserves this kind of messy relationship when they were just out there minding their own business being good people. Hope gyungjoo goes off on them too

• Like 1

okay PREVIEW IS OUT!

SO SH breakup with her is real.

Even in the final scene for tonight's episode.

TH did not cry, she did not break down when SH was being bad to her. Rather all she did was just stare at him. Probably in disappointment and confusion.

brace yourself when you watch this clip.

TH IS BEING STRONG MAN REAL STRONG! - no crying from TH in the preview, if anything she is pissed, real pissed. SH is the one that is having a hard time, TH is giving him the complete cold shoulder.

@MinLyn or @stroppyse can help with translating the preview.

more clips under the spoiler

Spoiler

I am so proud of TH, really proud. @sakura2016 @biancapot @USAFarmgirl @triplem @icyphoenix @Pikachu92 @packmule3

I have updated all the clips in two post, enjoy.

Tonight's episode both lifted me up and killed me at the same time. I HATE IT. Suffer tomorrow SH, suffer!

giphy.gif

EDIT:

@leeeeeecx

I think one HUGE reason is the pressure also from the trio.

I am not too sure I definitely need to watch the show once through with subs, but I can't quite find a big reason what led SH to behave in such a manner. But clearly, SJ still has a lot of influence over him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

So every theory that we made did not happen and that he did it because he felt guilty and somewhat to protect her from himself. Like my heart is half breaking for both of them and half hating shi hyun's idiocy. 

Plus Tae Hee still doesn't know about the bet. How many times are they gonna break up? My poor heart is not ready for this. 

Today's EP had so much feels. I'm breaking for Shi Hyun and Tae Hee but whaaat. I'm an emotional wreck! 

• Like 6

So I guess SH feel guilty. When TH said she wont forgive the people who caused the car accident few years ago, SH looks so uncomfortble, because it was his mom? So he know already that TH was the victim from the car accident. .Then he cried in front of his mom grave. He said he loves TH and said why his mom died so early, she shouldve stop him to meet TH

I think this break up isnt because of the bet but the car accident few years ago. This clearly better than a break up because of childish bet or SJ orders. Both SH and TH are pitiful :(

• Like 5

BTS

34 minutes ago, baby.hae said:

I'm so lost here. So I guess SH feel guilty. When TH said she wont forgive the people who caused the car accident few years ago, SH looks so uncomfortble, because it was his mom? Then he cried in front of his mom grave. .

I think this break up doesnt focusing on the bet but the car accident few years ago

I agree, it is not about the bet for sure.

Though I think SH is using the bet as an excuse. HOWEVER, even if he is breaking up with her out of guilt, the way he did it was just horrible - beyond horrible.

Tonight's episode - I am truly exhausted. This roller coast ride is really not good for my heart. the one thing that made this episode hurt was SH's love confession to TH, it was like only after a day, he is breaking her heart. sigh.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Preview translation

TH: You’re totally not even going to act as if you know me, are you? No! You shouldn’t act as if you know me after all. When we’re finished.
KJ: Did Shi Hyun really like Tae Hee?
Se Joo: As for that, Tae Hee probably knows that best.
KJ: It’s really hard to know a person’s heart. If he liked her, how could he do that?
TH: It’s okay. Don’t talk about him in front of me ever again. If I don’t date, will I die?
TH: You said that you weren’t mad at me. Then, why have you suddenly come to dislike me? Why did you hug me and make me breakfast? Why did you do those things?
TH: Yaaah! Kwon Shi Hyun, you bad jerk!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8

thank you for the translation chingu :D

14 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Preview translation

TH: You’re totally not even going to act as if you know me, are you? No! You shouldn’t act as if you know me after all. When we’re finished.
KJ: Did Shi Hyun really like Tae Hee?
Se Joo: As for that, Tae Hee probably knows that best.
KJ: It’s really hard to know a person’s heart. If he liked her, how could he do that?
TH: It’s okay. Don’t talk about him in front of me ever again. If I don’t date, will I die?
TH: You said that you weren’t mad at me. Then, why have you suddenly come to dislike me? Why did you hug me and make me breakfast? Why did you do those things?
TH: Yaaah! Kwon Shi Hyun, you bad jerk!

After watching the clips all over again.

What @baby.hae said is correct.

SH main reason for breaking up with TH is because of the car accident.

TH said that she would never forgive the person who caused the accident - SH found out it was his mother. (Personally I dont think so, but well we shall see)

At the grave scene where SH was with his mother.

I hope I translated it correctly? Maybe @stroppyse or @MinLyn can help make sure I did it correctly.

He apologizes for not visiting too frequently.

He starts crying and ask his mother if she is watching over him right now. If she is, she would know right now how much he is in pain.

He continues saying he has so many questions to ask her.

How could you die in that way?  I never hated you, so how could you do this?

She (TH) - she is the first person that I love ever in my life, so how could you have done this to her.

If you saw me and TH dating then you should have stopped us.

He ends by saying before he feels more apologetic to TH, he will take care of it (I believe he means he will break up with her before she hurts him even more)

@triplem @USAFarmgirl @sakura2016 @icyphoenix @Pikachu92

As much as I understand SH pain, you believe the mother you love was the one that caused the love of your life now to hurt. He was also sort of encouraged by TH's mother because of their conversation - that some secrets are best not to be said and that some people arent destined to be together.

The method in which SH chose to carry out his plan was cruel. I guess he wanted to make sure that he thoroughly broke and that TH also knows that he is breaking up with her. Perhaps he doesnt wish to waver from this decision hence he chose to most cruel method possible to make sure he does not change his mind.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3

I’m so proud of TH! Don’t give them that satisfaction. I hope she moves out of SH place too and goes to her friends house for a little. 

Poor thing has no where else to go. 

Edited by Priscilla Da Silva
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

EDIT:

@leeeeeecx

I think one HUGE reason is the pressure also from the trio.

I am not too sure I definitely need to watch the show once through with subs, but I can't quite find a big reason what led SH to behave in such a manner. But clearly, SJ still has a lot of influence over him.

Yes. The pressure. It is plausible too. But seeing today's EP he did it all to protect her I guess. This EP would actually be better if the bet would have just been revealed.

Like how many times will writer nim make Shi Hyun break Tae Hee's trust/ heart? There are already two break ups. What more when she learns of the bet. Damn. IRL there is only so much one's heart can take.

It breaks my heart seeing them like this. I can't take this. My soft heart is not made for this. I'm a wreck right now. 

Also I think this is all of us? Hahahaha I love this show so much even though it makes me angry and sad and laugh and giddy and hate almost every character's guts while still loving them at the same time. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Here SH asked TH to forgive him once no matter what he does to her and in return he will forgive TH infinite times that’s why she tells him you are doing all cool acts by yourself. I think TH will forgive him later because she promised him to forgive him. 

Also I think TH mother was a bad influence to him.... who is she to give SH advice <_<<_<

• Like 5

Thank you @kaoriharang for recaping tonight episode. I'm so glad that in the preview Tae Hee look like queen who not crying out loud over the jerk. She's maybe crying, but she's confusing like what's the heck with this man, yesterday he said he loves me and the next day he's like get lost from me. That things make her confusing and angry ratter than crying, why Si Hyun can't honest to him self and his friend. Even thought we know that Si Hyun think that his mom who cause the car accident thats not mean he's should doing that. 

But thank you for recaping tonight episode.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ParvinStar said:

Here SH asked TH to forgive him once no matter what he does to her and in return he will forgive TH infinite times that’s why she tells him you are doing all cool acts by yourself. I think TH will forgive him later because she promised him to forgive him. 

Also I think TH mother was a bad influence to him.... who is she to give SH advice <_<<_<

yup you are right.

SH ask for a forgiveness card - he was probably thinking about the bet.

TH ask also for one but he gave her infinite amount.

The scene ends with SH and TH writing their wish on the tree - I could read all the words.

yes indeed, she did give him bad advice - though I guess she was not thinking about in the context of SH and TH but rather her relationship.

I hope the mother finds out though, she may become his champion instead.

2 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

Yes. The pressure. It is plausible too. But seeing today's EP he did it all to protect her I guess. This EP would actually be better if the bet would have just been revealed.

Like how many times will writer nim make Shi Hyun break Tae Hee's trust/ heart? There are already two break ups. What more when she learns of the bet. Damn. IRL there is only so much one's heart can take.

It breaks my heart seeing them like this. I can't take this. My soft heart is not made for this. I'm a wreck right now. 

you exactly you are right? I mean this is like the 2nd break up?

though the first one was done by TH, now SH. It is like going back and forth back and forth. So tiring. Gosh.

I wrote on the top chingu about the main reason why SH broke up, it is because he feels guilty towards TH.

2 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Thank you @kaoriharang for recaping tonight episode. I'm so glad that in the preview Tae Hee look like queen who not crying out loud over the jerk. She's maybe crying, but she's confusing like what's the heck with this man, yesterday he said he loves me and the next day he's like get lost from me. That things make her confusing and angry ratter than crying, why Si Hyun can't honest to him self and his friend. Even thought we know that Si Hyun think that his mom who cause the car accident thats not mean he's should doing that. 

But thank you for recaping tonight episode.

ah your welcome.

I am happy that she didnt cry actually, though rather she is angry and irritated at SH's actions.

I would be too!

The mother's car accident was something said by SJ's mother, clearly it was a lie. So surely the car that hit TH may not have been the mother driving but rather someone else?

• Like 5

Tae Hee said she would never forgive the person that caused her accident. But the person who caused the accident is no longer alive. Sins of the mother is not sins of the son. Tae Hee would have never blamed him. Shi Hyun didn't think this through tbh 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Priscilla Da Silva said:

I’m so proud of TH! Don’t give them that satisfaction. I hope she moves out of SH place too and goes to her friends house for a little. 

Poor thing has no where else to go. 

It doesn’t seem TH moving out from SH place though. And she is still wearing the necklace, look at the scene in nursery where they are looking at the SH painting on the plate, honestly after watching the whole episode I don’t hate SH, his eyes were so tears at the end when Th told him now you came to hate me?  I know he is doing the noble idiocy act  but from what I understood TH mother told SH what’s the point of apologizing if the relationship won’t work. That’s why I said in the previous post that TH mother was bad influence :D like woman you are not in a position to give love advice to young people 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, dramagirlslove said:

Tae Hee said she would never forgive the person that caused her accident. But the person who caused the accident is no longer alive. Sins of the mother is not sins of the son. Tae Hee would have never blamed him. Shi Hyun didn't think this through tbh 

agreed, I think if really SH's mother was responsible.

TH would not have held her accountable nor SH.

Sigh.

• Like 3