Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

3 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

Im nervous about the next episode after this preview

Now I hope TH and SH won’t  sleep together on their trip. It really hurts watching him staring with those eyes at TH. He is really a good actor though 

• Like 3

The heck is happening here? Did Shi hyun just dump Tae Hee in front of his friends? Maybe he already know about their parents relationship coz if not why would he did that? I hope Tae Hee real father is Shi Hyun's father so she could be the heiress & take revenge to them back. Although I shipping Tae Hee & Shi Hyun to be together but Shi Hyun & Soo Ji need to taste their own medicines for doing that to Tae Hee ughh. To me, the plot is still really confusing tho:blink:

P/s: I wonder if they had slept together before Shi Hyun dump Tae Hee?:cry:

• Like 5

Now it actually seems like SH was still playing the game without others know it. Caring about TH giving her his mother necklace and telling her he likes her. Now TH see all those as part of the game. 

If TH is daughter of SH’s dad which I suspect doesn’t it mean TH and SH can’t be together? SH is his son from legal point of view. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, enzek said:

The heck is happening here? Did Shi hyun just dump Tae Hee in front of his friends? Maybe he already know about their parents relationship coz if not why would he did that? I hope Tae Hee real father is Shi Hyun's father so she could be the heiress & take revenge to them back. Although I shipping Tae Hee & Shi Hyun to be together but Shi Hyun & Soo Ji need to taste their own medicines for doing that to Tae Hee ughh. To me, the plot is still really confusing tho:blink:

P/s: I wonder if they had slept together before Shi Hyun dump Tae Hee?:cry:

Wahh i see, they give us lovely dovey scene before the disaster comes. I think this episode for episode 19-20.

Hmm Si Hyun, even though you get your chance from Tae Hee so easily before I don't think you'll get another chance from Tae Hee again so easily later. You'll get your pain because separate with Tae Hee and need so much effort to get her back. I hope she's don't crying in front of them. And Tae Hee just need to avoid them like usually she's do.  

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, ParvinStar said:

Now it actually seems like SH was still playing the game without others know it. Caring about TH giving her his mother necklace and telling her he likes her. Now TH see all those as part of the game. 

If TH is daughter of SH’s dad which I suspect doesn’t it mean TH and SH can’t be together? SH is his son from legal point of view. 

What is the reason that make Shi Hyun turns 360° like that? He said that he want to live his life seriously to Soo Ji & rejected it flatly when Soo Ji asked him to marry her before. He also gave his mother's necklace to Tae Hee. It more worse if they already had slept together. I want to see he works hard to gain Tae Hee's trust back. The only reason I can think of why is he knew about his father & Tae Hee's mother relationship. If not, it gonna be a weak writing again. 

I really reallyyy hope the writer wouldn't sideline Joy's character & give Tae Hee some character development in the next episode. It already annoyed me with all their parents love history, Shi Hyun father gonna be blind, Shi Hyun real father relation with the cologne blah blah blah plot. I want to see Tae Hee snaps then take revenge & the changes in the trio dynamics with each other. Come on writer, focus to the main plot with the main characters Shi Hyun, Tae Hee, Soo Ji & Se Joo! I'm tired with all those parents unnecessary plots<_< 

About Tae Hee & Shi Hyun can be together or not if his father is her real father, wasn't Shi Hyun is not his real son? (my head hurt writing this relationship LOL) so they can be together right? Umm I don't know anymore, my head hurt with all this huhu

• Like 3

Hello (: thanks to @Badriyah and @enzek for updating with the preview

I didnt realise we would be getting a second preview actually - @stroppyse or @MinLyn to translate.

EDIT: got the proper translations from https://twitter.com/PAGE712_wdh

I'm not pretending to be a bad person, i have always been bad. let's stop this now.

Looking at it, it does seem that SH is going to dump TH.

they seem to only be showing one scene through - the scene where the trio meet up, SJ wants to know how TH is faring now that their relationship is 'over'

Then TH gets ready to meet up, but somehow SH is being a pain in the butt towards TH.

my hope is that he is doing that to protect her from SJ. Because if he is really dumping her that easily, clearly this boy doesnt deserve her for sure, and for sure SH will lose her for good.

I am not too sure, I am hoping it is the protecting part. @sakura2016 @triplem @icyphoenix @Pikachu92 @USAFarmgirl @packmule3 @biancapot

• Like 4

I mean in previous eps SH said he is afraid that TH will find out about his big lie, but why he choose to ended the game like this?? I thought after he said that, he wouldnt dare to say the truth to TH, and she probably would find out from someone else but its the opposite? He did it by himself in VERY cruel way, dump her in front of everyone what the. . .It's really killing SH character. .I'm afraid the writer will follow the original ending if SH really acted like super bad guy like that

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

I think writer is vaguely refer on cruel intention 'cause in the movie sebastian broke up with annette after he slept with her. I hope there will be a car accident scene too where sebastian push annette to save her and that's when they both confirm their love for each other. Praying Si hyun wouldn't die like in the movie.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, summer1990 said:

I think writer is vaguely refer on cruel intention 'cause in the movie sebastian broke up with annette after he slept with her. I hope there will be a car accident scene too where sebastian push annette to save her and that's when they both confirm their love for each other. Praying Si hyun wouldn't die like in the movie.

i really hope there is no sleeping between TH and SH yet, man!

if either SH or TH die I am going to be very upset.

WAIT

scratch that, if Se Joo dies as well!

giphy.gif

• Sad 3

They're filming today. I see in the one picture there is Tae Hee mom filming too with them.

This one its look alike along time ago for tomorrow episode, maybe Si Hyun will buying something in the market

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I actually want to see Tae Hee shed a tear while she slaps Shi Hyun's face.  I want him to know how much she is suffering so that it'll eat up his guilt. 

I also want a character development with Tae Hee. I want to see her take her revenge and make Shi Hyun WORK and BEG for her forgiveness. I WANT LONG HAIR SEXY TAE HEE TO COME OUT,  PLEASE. We're half into the series, please make Tae Hee that bad a** woman we all know she can be. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJMhtWLPY0o3DuPmbl9Y5

• Like 4

I don't really sure about this. But it look like kocowa team visit the great seducer filming set. I don't know they're just going to live for review the drama or they're also interviewing the actor and actress too in their set

59 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I actually want to see TAE HEE shed a tear while she slaps Shi Hyun's face.  I want him to know how much she is suffering so that it'll eat up his guilt. 

Yeah me too. But not in front of that brat So Ji and Se Joo. I don't know, i don't like them in that preview.

Poor Tae Hee, she's don't make any mistake for them, but they're interuped her life and make a mess in her life. Its not like she want to meet Si Hyun anyway, :(

Edited by triplem
Please do not post consecutively within one hour. Edit to add.
  • Like 7

10 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Yeah me too. But not in front of that brat So Ji and Se Joo. I don't know, i don't like them in that preview.

Poor Tae Hee, she's don't make any mistake for them, but they're interuped her life and make a mess in her life. Its not like she want to meet Si Hyun anyway, :(

Remember what we said chingu, SH changes when he is around the trio, gosh I can't stand it.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I actually want to see Tae Hee shed a tear while she slaps Shi Hyun's face.  I want him to know how much she is suffering so that it'll eat up his guilt. 

I also want a character development with Tae Hee. I want to see her take her revenge and make Shi Hyun WORK and BEG for her forgiveness. I WANT LONG HAIR SEXY TAE HEE TO COME OUT PLEADE. We're half into the series, please make Tae Hee that bad a** richard simmons we all know she can be.

I rather not have to slap happen there, but I want TH to walk away with her head held high, I rather she not sink to the depth of the three of them. TH is better than that.

oh i wouldnt mind such a development. maybe not revenge revenge but i definitely want the trio to know that TH is not a push over!

giphy.gif

I like the dramatic change! well not too much, I still like the fact that TH is kind hearted.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

my hope is that he is doing that to protect her from SJ. Because if he is really dumping her that easily, clearly this boy doesnt deserve her for sure, and for sure SH will lose her for good.

I like this theory. I was so pissed about the trailer that I didn't think that this was a possibility as well. I really do hope that you are right, chinguya. Hoping for the best. This series is giving me too much a roller coaster experience when it comes to my emotions. 

14 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

YES! I hope so too that it won't be infront of that brat. I don't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing tae hee crumble. I hope karma get Soo Ji really really good. I've been trying to understand her because of her mother situation but overall she's just a toxic person. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I rather not have to slap happen there, but I want TH to walk away with her head held high, I rather she not sink to the depth of the three of them. TH is better than that.

oh i wouldnt mind such a development. maybe not revenge revenge but i definitely want the trio to know that TH is not a push over!

I guess you're right. It is a much better scene if she just walks away and then come back into their lives like a freight-train. Not revenge revenge but somewhat a stronger person emerges. 

• Like 5

@Badriyah @kaoriharang, the translation of the preview clip.

Se Joo: Why don’t you do it properly now?
SH: Don’t worry. Even if you don’t mention it, I was going to do it.
SJ: But I am curious. When Eun Tae Hee, she is dumped by you, what her expression will be. Did she like you a lot?
TH: Kwon Shi Hyun. Don’t just sit there. Say something.
SH: Aren’t you uncomfortable?  Those clothes, shoes, my friends, everything.
SJ:  Why are you being like that?
SH: Because I’m uncomfortable. You and I are really different.
TH: Don’t pretend to be a bad guy.
SH: I’m not pretending to be a bad person. I already really am a bad person. Let’s stop it now.

Hmm, SH seems to be breaking up with TH in front of his friends.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I guess you're right. It is a much better scene if she just walks away and then come back into their lives like a freight-train. Not revenge revenge but somewhat a stronger person emerges. 

oh yeah most definitely, it would just frustrate SJ even more because she can't get a rise out of TH.

16 minutes ago, leeeeeecx said:

I like this theory. I was so pissed about the trailer that I didn't think that this was a possibility as well. I really do hope that you are right, chinguya. Hoping for the best. This series is giving me too much a roller coaster experience when it comes to my emotions. 

YES! I hope so too that it won't be infront of that brat. I don't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing tae hee crumble. I hope karma get Soo Ji really really good. I've been trying to understand her because of her mother situation but overall she's just a toxic person. 

exactly I dont want SJ to know that she is winning rather - she is not going to be able to control TH at all. Gosh so infuriating.

giphy.gif

Yeah I was mad too, I am really hoping that it is more because SH knows he needs to keep TH away from SJ. Then again previews are always misleading, so here is to hoping the best - I think we are definitely going to need some alcohol involve to get through this week's episode.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Badriyah @kaoriharang, the translation of the preview clip.

Se Joo: Why don’t you do it properly now?
SH: Don’t worry. Even if you don’t mention it, I was going to do it.
SJ: But I am curious. When Eun Tae Hee, she is dumped by you, what her expression will be. Did she like you a lot?
TH: Kwon Shi Hyun. Don’t just sit there. Say something.
SH: Aren’t you uncomfortable?  Those clothes, shoes, my friends, everything.
SJ:  Why are you being like that?
SH: Because I’m uncomfortable. You and I are really different.
TH: Don’t pretend to be a bad guy.
SH: I’m not pretending to be a bad person. I already really am a bad person. Let’s stop it now.

Hmm, SH seems to be breaking up with TH in front of his friends.

thank you chingu (: I know you have been busy lately so I really appreciate it! :relaxed:

Hmmm, so SJ wants SH to properly break TH's heart in front of her? Gosh that is just so messed up.

Now I really don't like her at all. Really. At all. Zero. I am going to have a headache - especially if it goes according to how SJ wants it. @Pikachu92 @USAFarmgirl @MinLyn @triplem @icyphoenix @sakura2016

• Like 6

I know this scene will come out. When Si Hyun accidentaly know about Tae Hee mom or his friends know something about Tae Hee that he doesn't want Tae Hee being hurt so he's hurt Tae Hee instead. But pushing Tae Hee away like that its one of the stupid things that Si Hyun do like others drama do. :angry:

Pushing away the one that they're love for protecting them. Its just hurting the both of them. I can't stand with those scene, it hurt Tae Hee so much and give us love hate feeling to Si Hyun. And we're gonna have sad moment for while because of this. I'm sure that So Ji's mom will doing something to Tae Hee or Tae Hee mom, since she actually know that Tae Hee is daughter from a woman that Si Hyun dad love. And i think somehow because of jealousy she will hurt them and maybe threat Si Hyun or Si Hyun dad. Thats why Si Hyun can be so bad to Tae Hee. And we're gonna have sad moment for while because of this. And this story still long way to go. I just need to calm down my self before watching those scenes.:bawling:

I think Ki Young will take a part to this story. He's character as lawyer is not being here like nothing right. I wish he can help Tae Hee to solve the accident case and put So Ji mom in jail. 

• Like 5