Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

9 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

jumping on with a vveerryyyy unpopular opinion... 

but I don't think the SJ at the end of ep 14 was all that selfish (ie she wasn't doing it for her own sake, but for her mum) - she knew the marriage was business only from SH's dad side, but yet her mum was acting all excited like someone in love again (eg. asking SJ to pick out what top she should wear for a possible brunch date), and then she found out SH's dad was actually having a side affair (business marriage or not, i don't think this is acceptable).  Add on to whatever business the two groups are doing leading to the egg pelting of her mum, I can only imagine all of SJ's anger and frustration welling up, and a 19 year-old trying hard to stop things with the only way she knew how.  I can't imagine she wanted it to go the other way which is her mum to find out the truth - as rebellious as she acts against her, she looks like she does love her mum.  

SH shouldn't be left totally off the hook too, because he was the one who actually kickstarted this, with his suggestion that he and SJ marry before their parents do. he made that suggestion, joined the game knowing what it entailed, then all of a sudden just didn't want to be a part of it and didn't tell SJ? Sejoo was right - they should end it together since they started it together. So I think SH has to payoff his end in all of this and he can't just absolve himself of everything. SH will find it hitting him back in the face again for sure when TH finds out about the bet. What I didn't get was why he was so angry - but I think it has to do with his mum as well (was his mum actually in a loveless marrige then?)

hahaha i'm probably on the wrong end of the boat for this drama - because i started with the first 4 eps (watched for WDH!) and could only watch clips afterwads due to busy life, my favourite character was actually SJ (all kudos to MGY for such a drawing performance!!). And then I started loving all the Sejoo antics, so I started hoping he gets what he wants at the end. Never have I been on the second lead boat (for both male and female) so much...

I actually agree both of them are to blame for this predicament, and both of them are going about trying to solve things wrongly lol. but they're basically teenagers and not adults, and they don't have anyone to ask advice from so it's understandable. The thing I don't get though is I thought shihyun's older cousin was supposed to have a bigger role in the story... they're supposed to be close, and I was thinking she would be the voice of reason...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

you make a good point though.

I think SJ knew that her mother's heart was indeed invested into the relationship between SH's father. So I like to think that she is defending her mother's honour. I dont think it is completely selfish or selfless of course. I believe SJ is 50-50 when it comes to this.

her bringing TH's mother up or at least SH's father affair is definitely something that she also knew would spur SH to go nuts. S

And you are right about SH not be completely blameless. Definitely this whole deadly game was started by the two of them, it does take two hands to clap.

hopefully with the full ep and subs it would help. plus i think we will find out more about SH's feelings towards his dad tomorrow. At least I hope.

and its good to see you here chingu (:

Awww I love the Totoro gif! I saw a few familiar names in here, so I jumped on, granted I don't have a lot of time to watch the full eps (sorry in advance for my somewhat skewed perceptions because I mainly watch the trios scenes so... very little investment in TH ><)

SJ is an accumulation of traumas and overpampering by the two boys really - I think MGY landed a meaty role in being cast as SJ and gets to show more than most of the other characters. Writer-nim seems to have forgotten that SJ used to take some kind of medication (which her mum knew and did nothing about so no brownie points for her there.) If the two boys know about it.. then somewhere someone has to start helping her mental state.

I appreciate some honesty coming out though! Like Sejoo telling SJ upfront that SH was going to stop playing the game, or, although coming out in a bad situation, SJ confessing what she knew about SH's dad. If there's any chance of the trio making it at the end.... they got to end the secrets as step 1. I bet Sejoo will be the man for that! 

• Like 7

Video Preview for Ep 15 & 16...

Shi-hyun : The woman whom Father is dating right now...I'll find out who she is...

Shi-hyun's dad lashes out at him : Don't do something useless like this!!

Shi-hyun's dad : Between that woman and you, there is no illegitimate son like me?!

Shi-hyun's dad starts throwing a stack of papers at him and the latter ended up with a paper cut on his face...

Shi-hyun to Tae-Hee : Nothing has happened to me...

As the latter hugs him, she says : You can tell me everything that you want to say...

Shi-hyun assures her saying : I'm really alright...

Shi-hyun asking Soo-ji : How do you know that my dad is seeing another woman? I need to find out (who she is) somehow...

Shi-hyun and Tae-hee are drinking makgeolli together....

Shi-hyun tells Tae-Hee : No, I've already told you that I don't drink makgeolli...

Tae-hee : It's really nice to drink...

Seeing a drunken Shi-hyun lying down on the floor...

Tae-hee says aloud : Yah!! This won't do! We need to catch some sleep first before we leave.

Shi-hyun mutters : Beast...

Tae-hee then gives him a hard hit as she yells aloud : Yah!!!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, biancapot said:

I actually agree both of them are to blame for this predicament, and both of them are going about trying to solve things wrongly lol. but they're basically teenagers and not adults, and they don't have anyone to ask advice from so it's understandable. The thing I don't get though is I thought shihyun's older cousin was supposed to have a bigger role in the story... they're supposed to be close, and I was thinking she would be the voice of reason...

Oh was there an older cousin??? Haha she clearly hasn't shown up enough...

@MinLyn Thanks for the subs!!! 

It seems like the real reason SH is mad is because he thinks the dad hates his mum because SH isn't really his... so what if the dad did the same, and has a child outside of the marriage? BTW TH's mum is coming across as awful... doesn't she know he's engaged because there was news photos or what not??

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Is it maybe me, but i feel TH as character is sacrifice for the writer. I feel the writer is more invested in the trio friendship and parents stuff, then write an organic love story for the OTP. I mean they could have showed SH trying to win TH in more manner. they could end episode with them getting back after him doing some big soul searching and maybe breaking away more from his friends. as it is now i feel it is more like a band aid then actually felling that SH deserved TH. would have loved to see him showing TH that he is only hers and that he fiend her more important then SJ... I just think it is sad that writer could have given more of TH than what is showing..

I think it's because Joy had to go to Japan so today's episode had less of her. The scene where they filmed days ago is already being aired so it's safe to say they're pretty tight on time for filming.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

Is it maybe me, but i feel TH as character is sacrifice for the writer. I feel the writer is more invested in the trio friendship and parents stuff, then write an organic love story for the OTP. I mean they could have showed SH trying to win TH in more manner. they could end episode with them getting back after him doing some big soul searching and maybe breaking away more from his friends. as it is now i feel it is more like a band aid then actually felling that SH deserved TH. would have loved to see him showing TH that he is only hers and that he fiend her more important then SJ... I just think it is sad that writer could have given more of TH than what is showing..

Right. I also love TH but honestly I feel like the main focus of the writer is the trio not her and the main otp. Since eps 1, the writer explain everything about them, the background story of how the trio met each other etc. .but TH? we know nothing. Its a pity because TH character is really interesting but the writer seems biased and less care about her.

In today eps too, SJ and SH had more scenes than SH and TH. .SH is more busy with SJ than with TH, he should at least trying to explain what he feel toward TH and win her heart again since he just made her hurt and cry. Same with TH, why she accept him so easily? At least the writer should give us more background story because in the begining of today eps, she said she would be okay without him. But then as soon as she meet SH she just said ok and stay with him until the morning. .??

I hope we could get better scenes tommorrow. I love the otp so much (the main reason I keep watching this drama). Idk anymore if they keep cut our otp screentime

• Like 6

Shi-hyun : Soo-ji yah...what exactly did you say to Eun Tae-Hee? What did you tell her?

Soo-ji : I told her that both you and I like each other...Am I wrong to say that? Am I wrong?

Shi-hyun : No, you aren't wrong...You've done really well...

Se-joo confronts Soo-ji and asks her : Why do you want to interfere between the two of them? What exactly do you want from Shi-hyun? 

At the hospital...

Se-joo goes to visit Shi-hyun in the hospital.

Se-joo : You've drunk until you were dead drunk while Soo-ji and I weren't there, do you even recall what has happened?

Shi-hyun mutters : Yeah...

Se-Joo : What is it that has caused you to drink so much?

Shi-hyun : It's because...

Se-joo : Oh yeah...did Eun Tae-hee come to visit you?

Shi-hyun : It has all ended already...

Se-joo :  So does that mean that the bet between you and Soo-ji has also come to an end? Whether this is true or not including the marriage agreement? Then Soo-ji and I can go out together...

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

The writing of the drama plot is messy since the beginning episode in my opinion. 

1)The reason Soo Ji targetted Tae Hee & making bet with Shi Hyun to seduce Tae Hee.

-It like Soo Ji just randomly picked Tae Hee because she pissed off with Ki Young.

"I'm asking my guy friend whom I like & who also had a long time crush on me to ruined Tae Hee's life coz I get dumped by Ki Young & now want to get revenge tho that girl neither interested with him or his wife/fiancee/girlfriend/sister/daughter". Like whut girl? What kind of revenge is that LOL.

If Tae Hee had a relationship with Ki Young then the bet is understandable but if it just because Ki Young kind of interested with Tae Hee make their reason of betting seem weak in the first place.

2)The reason Shi Hyun fell for Tae Hee.

-Yes, we see Tae Hee is nice, honest, caring, not quickly swoon by him by the first time (he had to followed her into the bus, set up the pervert scene in the bus, going to the grandmas place, cooked for her, piggyback her, well it surely need more effort than just sweet talked or flashing his charming smile like other women he seduce before LOL) but I think the main reason he fell for Tae Hee is because some of her sweet characteristic kinda remind him of his mom. When he drunk after the break up wasn't he said 'mom, I hurt Tae hee' or something like that? Although there's no actual scene that showing this, I intrepret it from him mentioning Tae Hee to his mom in talking to himself. His mom is important person to him & he mentioned Tae Hee to his mom. It would be clearer if there's scene him remembering or talking about his mom when he seeing/remembering/talking to Tae Hee. Kind of parallel scene of his mom & Tae Hee in Shi Hyun's perspective. Because it kinda weird & rushed of the reason he fell for Tae Hee rather than other women. Like why?

The plot is kinda mumble jumbled & confusing. And the editing not make it any better. I hope the plot gonna get better coz sometimes my head hurt thinking about the plot. 

But the worst is I still addicted to watching this drama every episodes SMH help me LOL

• Like 14

16 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Shi-hyun : Soo-ji yah...what exactly did you say to Eun Tae-Hee? What did you tell her?

Soo-ji : I told her that both you and I like each other...Am I wrong to say that? Am I wrong?

Shi-hyun : No, you aren't wrong...You've done really well...

Se-joo confronts Soo-ji and asks her : Why do you want to interfere between the two of them? What exactly do you want from Shi-hyun? 

At the hospital...

Se-joo goes to visit Shi-hyun in the hospital.

Se-joo : You've drunk until you were dead drunk while Soo-ji and I weren't there, do you even recall what has happened?

Se-Joo : What is it that has caused you to drink so much?

Shi-hyun : It's because...

Se-joo : Oh yeah...did Eun Tae-hee come to visit you?

Shi-hyun : It has all ended already...

Se-joo :  So does that mean that the bet between you and Soo-ji has also come to an end? Whether this is true or not including the marriage agreement? Then Soo-ji and I can go out together...

thank you for translating the preview as well as a few scenes (:

giphy.gif

Personally I really hope Se joo does live up to his word. If what SH told TH is true that the feeling he has towards SJ and her are two different feelings. Then we know what what SH feels towards SJ is not love but rather a bond of friendship and years of it.

31 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

It seems like the real reason SH is mad is because he thinks the dad hates his mum because SH isn't really his... so what if the dad did the same, and has a child outside of the marriage? BTW TH's mum is coming across as awful... doesn't she know he's engaged because there was news photos or what not??

you are right about TH's mother as well. I think with that article maybe now she will find out.

For all you know she may not have known.

Personally, I hope TH's mother wakes up and backs off. She does not need to cause anymore hurt then what she has done towards TH's father and TH.

32 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Awww I love the Totoro gif! I saw a few familiar names in here, so I jumped on, granted I don't have a lot of time to watch the full eps (sorry in advance for my somewhat skewed perceptions because I mainly watch the trios scenes so... very little investment in TH ><)

SJ is an accumulation of traumas and overpampering by the two boys really - I think MGY landed a meaty role in being cast as SJ and gets to show more than most of the other characters. Writer-nim seems to have forgotten that SJ used to take some kind of medication (which her mum knew and did nothing about so no brownie points for her there.) If the two boys know about it.. then somewhere someone has to start helping her mental state.

I appreciate some honesty coming out though! Like Sejoo telling SJ upfront that SH was going to stop playing the game, or, although coming out in a bad situation, SJ confessing what she knew about SH's dad. If there's any chance of the trio making it at the end.... they got to end the secrets as step 1. I bet Sejoo will be the man for that! 

hehe glad you liked it.

giphy.gif

its okay  hopefully you will be catching up soon enough.

you are right about SJ having received all the attention, all the love and all the excuse from the boys. then now for her to really survive as at least for now one of them drifts apart. It is clear that SJ will have to go through a huge change.

well i am hoping that Se Joo has a bigger part to play. right now he is just tossing around between the two. it would be good if he could really be the one that helps either one of them, and be the glue to the trio.

I find it interesting that for now SH is really hiding his relationship with TH, i guess he knows that he both Se Joo and SJ find out what would be the consequences. SH is trying to have the best of both worlds but. At the end of the day the trio's foundations is ultimately build on mutual pain, pretence and secrets.

• Like 10

Shi-hyun has left his cell phone at the club. While Tae-hee was making a call to Shi-hyun, one of the staff picked up the call and told her that Shi-hyun has left his cell phone behind at the club. At the same time, Kyung-joo has also informed Tae-hee that Shi-hyun has been admitted into the hospital. Tae-hee goes down to the hospital with the intention of returning the cell phone to Shi-hyun. Tae-hee tells Shi-hyun that she is here to return his cell phone to him.

When she sees Shi-hyun in tears, she asks him if he is alright.

Shi-hyun asks why she is here.

Tae-hee tells him not to change the subject and returns the phone to him saying that she has picked it up at the club after they have contacted her so she is here to give him the phone. She adds that she is also here to say her greetings to her landlord.

Tae-hee gets ready to leave but Shi-hyun grabs her hand saying : Don't go...do you have to leave now?

Tae-hee replies : Don't you feel unwell? Aren't you in pain too?

Shi-hyun says : What about you?

Tae-hee : Me?

Shi-hyun  : Aren't you in great pain too?

Tae-hee : There is nothing wrong with me. I have to leave now...to be able to catch the last bus...

Shi-hyun : Do you have to leave so soon?

Tae-Hee :  I'm just coming here to return the phone to you...you should take care and recuperate well...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

12 minutes ago, enzek said:

The writing of the drama plot is messy since the beginning episode in my opinion. 

The plot is kinda mumble jumbled & confusing. And the editing not make it any better. I hope the plot gonna get better coz sometimes my head hurt thinking about the plot. 

But the worst is I still addicted to watching this drama every episodes SMH help me LOL

I agree, which is why I'm kinda sticking to watching the scenes I like rather than whole episodes - like I thought the other target for revenge was HJ, but they seem to be making her life happier rather than sadder, and KY has just been forgotten all together. It's quite cute seeing SJ, Sejoo and KY helping HJ have a life outside of her mum's control, and SJ doesn't come across pure evil anymore in this case. The aim of revenge seems to be forgotten here. 

@kaoriharang oh you are right! It looks like TH's mum didn't know - I just rewatched preview and realised that SJ was showing her a magazine article of the marriage and she looks shocked. OK partially forgiven - now please back off so there is at least one decent parent in this show.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I agree with you. The writer seem to focus with trio & parents blah annoying scenes. I'm okay with Trio scenes but i want to see more to Tae Hee character other than sweet falling in love with Shi Hyun. Like her scenes with father or friendly interacting with Se Joo LOL

Just minimise the parents scenes & focus to Tae Hee & the trio writer SMH

• Like 3

@Badriyah, @kaoriharang, a translation of the ep 15, 16 preview.

SH: That woman that father is seeing right now. I wanted to get to know her.
SH Father: Don’t do such a useless thing.
SH: You don’t have any bastard children like me in your relationship with her?
SH: Nothing happened to me.
TH: You can tell me anything.
SH: I’m okay though.
SH: How did you know that my father is seeing another person? I have to know.
SH: I don’t want it. I haven’t ever drunk makgeolli. (fermented alcoholic rice drink that is considered unsophisticated and more for villagers, etc.)
TH: It’s really delicious.
TH: Yah. This won’t do. I think we’re going to have to sleep before we go.
SH: Beast…
TH: Yah!

So, TH got SH drunk, and they have to spend the night together in a room in the country? LOL

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Just a random thought came to me while I was just rewatching some of the clips.

The most honest honest moment of SH was when he gave TH his mother's necklace. It was probably something he carried around every where he went. Something he considered the last piece of his mother (apart from the car). For him to give TH that necklace says a lot about SH's feelings towards TH. Probably much more deeper and significant than his words.

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Badriyah, @kaoriharang, a translation of the ep 15, 16 preview.

SH: That woman that father is seeing right now. I wanted to get to know her.
SH Father: Don’t do such a useless thing.
SH: You don’t have any bastard children like me in your relationship with her?
SH: Nothing happened to me.
TH: You can tell me anything.
SH: I’m okay though.
SH: How did you know that my father is seeing another person? I have to know.
SH: I don’t want it. I haven’t ever drunk makgeolli. (fermented alcoholic rice drink that is considered unsophisticated and more for villagers, etc.)
TH: It’s really delicious.
TH: Yah. This won’t do. I think we’re going to have to sleep before we go.
SH: Beast…
TH: Yah!

So, TH got SH drunk, and they have to spend the night together in a room in the country? LOL

thank you chingu (: - as usual the preview doesnt say much overall.

giphy.gif

haha another night together :D that is two already they have spent.

16 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

I agree, which is why I'm kinda sticking to watching the scenes I like rather than whole episodes - like I thought the other target for revenge was HJ, but they seem to be making her life happier rather than sadder, and KY has just been forgotten all together. It's quite cute seeing SJ, Sejoo and KY helping HJ have a life outside of her mum's control, and SJ doesn't come across pure evil anymore in this case. The aim of revenge seems to be forgotten here. 

@kaoriharang oh you are right! It looks like TH's mum didn't know - I just rewatched preview and realised that SJ was showing her a magazine article of the marriage and she looks shocked. OK partially forgiven - now please back off so there is at least one decent parent in this show.

yeah it does seem that she doesnt know at all. Could be possible that she knew nothing until when she was shown the article.

The funny thing is that SJ is the one who showed the article - she is probably doing it to protect her mother.

Though, weirdly enough IF! TH and SH parents do get together, SH and TH would be separated at the same time SJ and SH parents won't get married, won't things works into SJ's favour that way?

• Like 9

Shi-hyun tells Tae-hee : I'm sorry for during this period, I have caused you to be confused over our relationship. I know what Soo-ji has said to you. I like Soo-ji, really like her a lot and even now, I still like her...But these feelings are akin to feelings of friendship.

Shi-hyun continues saying : Just like Se-joo and me, we are really close and intimate friends and this feeling is something which cannot be explained clearly...But there is a kind of feeling which I am certain of and I can say this clearly that my feelings for you are different from my feelings for Soo-ji. I think that I like you too.

Shi-hyun tells Tae-hee that he will be discharged tomorrow morning and asks if she can be with him because without a guardian around, he cannot be discharged from the hospital. Tae-hee worries that Shi-hyun may feel lonely in the hospital so she tells him, it's alright for she can accompany him when he is discharged from the hospital tomorrow and adds that didn't he once tell her that he is the mirror for Cinderella so she will trust in him just once. She then tells him that when there comes a day he has grown to dislike her, he must tell her.

Shi-hyun then takes out his mom's necklace and puts it around Tae-hee's neck. He tells her that being in this hospital room together with her feels really good and tells her that when his mom was admitted into the hospital, he would often come and visit her as his mom stayed in the same room too. When I received my report card the last time, I was also chided by my mom. These are the moments I  have spent in this room. He tells Tae-hee that he has also told his mom that they would go home together. Tae-hee then tells him to go to sleep for when he wakes up next morning, he can go home together with  her.

The next morning has seen the couple sleeping on the same hospital bed together and they left hand in hand after settling the discharge procedures. As Shi-hyun's credit card has been suspended, Tae-hee's ends up paying for the hospital bills so the latter jokes and tells him that the money will be the rental for the month.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

I just watched the preview, sooji showed taehee's mom a newspaper showing the engagement news. So i was mistaken, she wasn't aware that he got engaged. Yup the cousin is the one with the grandma a few eps back

• Like 5

2 hours ago, herina_90 said:

jumping on with a vveerryyyy unpopular opinion... 

but I don't think the SJ at the end of ep 14 was all that selfish (ie she wasn't doing it for her own sake, but for her mum) - she knew the marriage was business only from SH's dad side, but yet her mum was acting all excited like someone in love again (eg. asking SJ to pick out what top she should wear for a possible brunch date), and then she found out SH's dad was actually having a side affair (business marriage or not, i don't think this is acceptable).  Add on to whatever business the two groups are doing leading to the egg pelting of her mum, I can only imagine all of SJ's anger and frustration welling up, and a 19 year-old trying hard to stop things with the only way she knew how.  I can't imagine she wanted it to go the other way which is her mum to find out the truth - as rebellious as she acts against her, she looks like she does love her mum.  

SH shouldn't be left totally off the hook too, because he was the one who actually kickstarted this, with his suggestion that he and SJ marry before their parents do. he made that suggestion, joined the game knowing what it entailed, then all of a sudden just didn't want to be a part of it and didn't tell SJ? Sejoo was right - they should end it together since they started it together. So I think SH has to payoff his end in all of this and he can't just absolve himself of everything. SH will find it hitting him back in the face again for sure when TH finds out about the bet. What I didn't get was why he was so angry - but I think it has to do with his mum as well (was his mum actually in a loveless marrige then?)

hahaha i'm probably on the wrong end of the boat for this drama - because i started with the first 4 eps (watched for WDH!) and could only watch clips afterwads due to busy life, my favourite character was actually SJ (all kudos to MGY for such a drawing performance!!). And then I started loving all the Sejoo antics, so I started hoping he gets what he wants at the end. Never have I been on the second lead boat (for both male and female) so much...

Hi chingu!! :D

I disagree with you but that's fine still!! :tongue: I won't say Soo Ji isn't a victim herself because she is now my take on her is that 1/she only see her pain not acknowleging that she's not the only victim with painful life and 2/ she can't stand being the only miserable one and loves pulling them down with her!! yes she wants to help her mother but why use your "friend" again and play him as you please to get there?!! she shut his offer down when he offered it but now she's mad he's no longer interested!! why does he need to follow her desire with no care for his own needs?!! and when she sensed she's to lose her grasp on him she hited him where she knew he'll fall for her plan/hands again!! she wants to help her mother?!! she feels her mother is wronged?!! good!! she can just warn her mother about Shi Hyun's father's affair or face that jerk about it but why bring Shi Hyun into her misery?!! I tell you: because she can't afford losing him to Tae Hee and that's why I'm supper mad at her!! it's all about HER, what SHE needs and what SHE wants with disregard of Shi Hyun (or even Se Joo)'s feelings and that's no love nor friendship from her side toward them!!

Shi Hyun will pay his share for the bet they got involved into that's for sure but at least he's not pretending to be a victim when he's not, he admits his mistakes and accepts what comes with it, Soo Ji is nothing like that!!

hhhhhhhh good for you!! :tongue: I love Se Joo too but if Soo Ji is going to stay like this then I want both guys to leave her!!

@MinLyn @stroppyse thank you so much for the translations!! :wub:

• Like 6

I feel like this drama started off with The Heirs and climax of Love Rain (parents 1st love ). 

What's next ? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, biancapot said:

Oh the part that seemed weird to me was Shihyun's coldness when he answered "i don't want to, though." It was just so sudden, especially since he went cold before sooji actually went off and said really mean things about him and his dad. Although she did say some bad things, i feel like shihyun, her friend, would have understood her and soothed her. He said it in such a way that would make you feel like you hit a nerve, kind of how Shihyun treated Taehee when she said things about how he seduced Kyungjoo's mom. But maybe he's just overall done with sooji now haha. When it comes to his reaction to the other woman, I did think it wasn't very well written into the scene but I can get by with the chingus opinions here :)

hhhhh oh I see!! I think it was understandable of him in a way!! Shi Hyun could see how Soo Ji was just using their friendship to her favore once again and he just had enough of it and he even voiced it telling her not to do it again for their friendship's sake!! he's kind and caring with her but he's not dummy nor someone who accepts being taken advantage of, more than he allows that person to!! hhhhhh

• Like 4