Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

4 hours ago, intanr said:

Well.. started to watch.. em... my take somebody gonna felt betrayed and in this case would be TH. When she finds out the true intention of the relationship. The heart would be broken into pieces. And for SH would be known as the man that couldn’t love. I see maturity in him accepting the disfuntional family that he have. I am glad that he didn’t become the rebellious son. I want to see more life story of then not just in that private place where they plots all the evil plan. The relationship SH have with SJi is just weird and dark but at the same time understandable. Am not sure how they can break away from that special bond even after TH relationship gets serious. Can TH accept it? Is like who would you run too when SJi or TH needs him. SJo, is he the guy who is playing victim? And being rebellious and womanizer when he can’t get all the attention from the dad? He needs to grow up, and I think he is smart in his on way but he uses it for the wrong reason. I wonder where this show would take me.. would I be bored? 

hi chingu!! :)

it will be on Shi Hyun to take sides when the times come not only to put boudries between him and Soo Ji but it's because the impossibility of keeping his old relationship with the new chages he's and will keep going through while Soo Ji will remain the same and won't want him to change so it will be a choice to either break out of his shell or stay/go back to his old life before Tae Hee which I'm sure he doesn't want anymore!!

about Se Joo, he's not playing victim!! he is a victim!! yes he's dealing with it the wrong way but who of the trio doesn't?!! he chose to act as an indifferent womanizer but we can see he's hiding his scars and pain behind his fake façade he's keeping even in front of his friends!! and I hope all 3 (not only Shi Hyun) will grow and redeem themselves eventually!! 

one thing to be sure of, this drama won't let you get bored!! :wink: there is many stories to be covered after all!!  

2 hours ago, Jloves said:

I don't think these was posted yet :)

v

CTTO

Hide contents

CTTO

no it wasn't!! :) thank you sfor sharing!! :wub: 

Soo Ji getting closer to Tae Hee means trouble for sure!! let's see what she has in her mind and how Shi Hyun will react to it!!

• Like 9

On 3/24/2018 at 10:31 AM, Summer Rize said:

Sorry to cut your post

I thought the car ride was before the kiss (the scene when TH blowing the candle on her cake drawing) .it was a flashback on their way heading to her dorm :blink: 

but it could be what i was thinking its wrong :confused:

It was before the kiss - flashback. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

ah so does the snow happen when exactly? it has to be before TH realised she no longer has the scholarship am I right? Since her stuff were not at the back of SH's car.

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

Woo Do Hwan at filming site!!

Shi Hyun drove Tae Hee to her university?!! Soo Ji is boiling for sure!!

if you actually had a wider angle of the last shot you can see that SJ's cello is there as well as her, she is sitting behind SH and TH.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, anjelikaeyes13 said:

I thought so :blush:

Btw when viewed from preview ep 9..SJi to SH :  "you've helped her moving out" This phrase shows that she (S-Ji ) only knows SH only helped TH moving out from her old rented house to a new dorm & no idea if them living under the same roof. But who knows my guess is also wrong about this .

And cant sit still waiting tunite ep lol 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

ah so does the snow happen when exactly? it has to be before TH realised she no longer has the scholarship am I right? Since her stuff were not at the back of SH's car.

It was when they were on their way to the dorm, her things were in the moving ajusshi's truck :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I've only watched the first 2 fps, but I really like the tone and all the characters. The three friends have a nice dynamic, but I can tell it's gonna get messy. I seem to be out here by myself shipping Se Joo and Tae Hee's best friend. I always find myself in these situations, lol .

• Like 6

Look at the intensity in their gazes.. Gosh!! It's Fire!! I can't wait for this week's episodes after seeing these spoiler pics!! 

YyCSbyz.jpg

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I saw people saying Si Hyun - Tae Hee are cute together! But not anymore. They can be intense as well as hot at the same time!

Complete Package:glasses:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

Yes you're right. The car scene is a flashback. The car scene is happen when they're going to Tae Hee new dorm. 

• Like 8