Quantcast
Jump to content
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

 

yeah I was really happy seeing the changes in him and both Soo Ji and Se Joo are noticing it!! I felt bad in a way since I love their friendship but it's unhealthy in a way so I'm happy to see Shi Hyun having other priorities and concerns even if that pulls him appart from his best friends, it's needed still!! now the worst part was Soo Ji's breakdown not accepting those small changes and Shi Hyun not following their bet (her wish) for the 1st time and she could sense Tae Hee's hand in that which gave us a look into her scary obsessivness toward him!! she's scaring me for Shi Hyun!! :scream:

 

 

I know and that's the reason I love their friendship, including Se Joo, but she's taking an extreme path with him which is terrifying!! and like you said Shi Hyun will have a hard time between Tae Hee and Soo Ji, one that's winning her place in his heart and another who is already special for him!! we already saw a glimps of it today and I'm terrified of what sh can do when she starts losing Shi Hyun more and more for Tae Hee!! *gulp* 

 

I agree.. I love their friendship.. But it's getting toxic for each other which is very bad!!.. I hope Tae Hee might be a good influence to Shi Hyun n Shi Hyun might try n change Se Joo n Soo Ji.. 

I m literally very terrified by Soo Ji.. She is very much capable of dictating Shi Hyun in her tunes.. I hope shi hyun doesnt do something to Tae Hee under her influence that he will regret later.. But Soo Ji!! She is terrifying.. I m scared for her character plus I pity for her too!! 

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

 

I loved seeing that not only Tae Hee was being affected by Shi Hyun but she also started her way to his heart without him realising it!! :wink: and the fact that he wanted to keep her out of his and Se Joo's plans to stop their parents' wedding was a good step though it blew in with Soo Ji's outburst seeing through Shi Hyun's changes and sensing Tae Hee's hand in it!! 

 

his "don't eat the kimchi" was hillarious!! :lol: and it never crossed my mind that the grandmother was connected to him and his mother!! it makes their connection more meaningful and heartfelt!! :wub: 

 

hhhhhhhh I didn't expect a kiss as well but he'll take the chances he gets!! :wink: but though they're getting closer it's not going to be easier for him seeing Tae Hee's guards still there even though not as it used to be but still she's not easy like other girls!! 

 

 

Soo Ji will lose her mind especially that she caused Tae Hee loosing her living place in the dorm (I'm sure it was her doing) but didn't think she'll get her to live with Shi Hyun for sure :lol: but I'll jump of happiness!! :tongue::D there will be less guards up from both sides and they'll get to know more about each other!! :wink::wub: 

Soo ji is her own peace destroyer like her mom.. They think differently n want different from things.. But they end up differently n what both do is grumble n get mad at their situation.. But they forget that it's their own doing.. I really hope Soo Ji character will get much needed redemption!! 

@kaoriharang Living together has both pros n cons chingu.. I m afraid that Tae Hee will suffer a lot coz of Shi Hyun n Soo Ji.. She might discover more darkness of him.. She might also be support for him.. But in the process, I hope she doesn't lose herself.. 

@meiil chingu agree... The BTS has lot more story to the actual drama.. These two r really shippable!! I m waiting for BTS.. Their press conference already has showed a glimpse of their real life comfort.. WDH n Joy their chemistry both on n offscreen chemistry is offcharts 

 

30 minutes ago, meiil said:

The drama's clips are all over the naver top list :o 

it has been like that since it premiered!! Gosh!! This show is literally roping every week in naver.. Hope the ratings too increase!!.. But anyway the show has been the most buzzworthy show.. The international audience will also love it I guess!! 

P. S. The kiss scene is no. 1:wub:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I believe the foundation established by Shihyun's mom (the one he is very worried about with regards to the marriage) is the foundation that funds that nursing home. Probably why they were there before. There was a part that really confused me, Sooji's mom seems to be in love with Shihyun's dad... and it seems she has been for a while? because she said taehee was familiar, and then she saw her file and found out that taehee's mom is the potter. At this point, she seemed to know that SH's dad and TH's mom were first loves, which was why she visited her. And it seems like she knew her personally in the past, seeing as she thought TH reminded her of someone, but when TH's mom saw her she didn't recognise her at all. Overall I'm just so confused about this love triangle between the parents lol. I feel certain the four kids knew each other as children, and so the parents were all connected in some complicated way.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, biancapot said:

Oh I believe the foundation established by Shihyun's mom (the one he is very worried about with regards to the marriage) is the foundation that funds that nursing home. Probably why they were there before. There was a part that really confused me, Sooji's mom seems to be in love with Shihyun's dad... and it seems she has been for a while? because she said taehee was familiar, and then she saw her file and found out that taehee's mom is the potter. At this point, she seemed to know that SH's dad and TH's mom were first loves, which was why she visited her. And it seems like she knew her personally in the past, seeing as she thought TH reminded her of someone, but when TH's mom saw her she didn't recognise her at all. Overall I'm just so confused about this love triangle between the parents lol. I feel certain the four kids knew each other as children, and so the parents were all connected in some complicated way.

 

Perhaps, she loved him from the sidelines? So maybe that's why there's no recognition on TH's mom's end. 

Soo Ji and her Mom has a thing about first loves it seems lol

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This show must be doing very well internationally since people from my country (Iceland) are talking about it, i've never heard or seen anyone even slightly interested in tv shows from Asia. In my eyes this is a huge achievement! Congratz The great seducer! :D

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

 

I agree - definitely I really liked the fact that actually TH has a greater influence than SH let's on. It was both nice and at the same time sad to see that the cracks in the trio. But I guess once SH falls in love with TH, that crack will get really big.

 

yeah to some extent the fact that he has to go after TH, has allowed him to be separated away from his friends and really come into the sphere of TH.

 

I clearly need to watch the full episode since i am still unsure about the flow of things. But i agree that SJ can see that SH is changing and really distancing himself from her.

 

I think even though SH did get angry at SJ - it wasnt really because of TH but rather because of the grandmother's plate. But clearly, whatever TH says either bothers him or goes right through his heart. for sure SJ will really being a full on attack the moment that happens.

 

 

he was affected by their fight and her words reminding himself it's just a game so he's getting confused!! he wanted to stop the bet to get her out of their (messed up) lives, for her own sake or out of his fear of what she's doing to him? not sure yet but it's no longer a simple game for him!! those are good changes from him!! :wink: now Soo Ji's mad obsessivness toward him is the scary element in here!! she can be really harmful which terrifies me!!

 

I actually love that Tae Hee was the reason but not the only reason for his changes!! his world used to consist only of his friends after his mother's death but now he started exploring a new world and found the grandmother who knew him as a child with his mother and with Tae Hee or not he started having something to do, someone else to care about outside of his small bubble he had with his friends which I'm happy with!! :wub: 

 

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

agreed! I definitely liked the chemistry so much better.

OH? so TH will be staying with SH? but how is that going to work? that means that SH will try to seduce TH both outside and at home??

 

I guess by living together like you said chingu - SH and TH will get to know each other better.

 

Now the suspense is killing me - i wish they gave us a preview :S

 

 

staying with him in the same living place will decrease his ability to play her!! he'll be forced to show his true self no matter how hard he would try not to and I'm looking forward for that!! :D 

 

why there was no preview?!! :( 

 

32 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

 

definitely that kiss was filled with intention and clearly had a motive behind it. I guess he made the move because TH let her guard down.

But right after that the car scene - it was clear that TH guard was down around him while SH's guard was up. SO I am not so sure what he feels about the kiss, if anything it looked like he felt guilty actually rather than happy that things are moving according to plan.

 

 

true and I loved that!! guilt is always good for people to open their hearts and re-evaluate their actions!! :wink: he won't give up the bet for sure but it will become harder for him because of his own inner conflicts which is good!! :tongue: 

 

32 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

yeah that is true, it was rather interesting that SH choose not to use her - i think he does realise that TH is actually a really good and hard working girl. She is smart yet she works hard and volunteers and helps people in need. SH probably doesnt hang around with such girls or people that often. People who are rather selfless, if anything the world in which SH and SJ come from are filled with people who are selfish and think about their own advancement first and foremost.

 

SH probably has it in him, to be selfless because of the influence of his mother, but that went away when she died. So my guess is that now with TH around, that selflessness that SH had is surfacing bit by bit.

 

yeah exactly, it is rather interesting how the grandmother latched onto SH rather quickly at first. Now we know why she probably recongised him from the picture.

 

yeah it is funny her SJ did it do put TH in a weak spot but somehow in the end SH took her under. he probably saw it as a way to get under TH's skin and seduce her, i am looking forward to seeing the plan backfire. :tongue:

 

 

there is no one like Tae Hee in their world for sure!! their own parents are calculative who doesn't even care about them, would others actually see beyound their chaebol image?!! no!! and that's why they had their own small world the 3 of them being each other's family and care takers when they had no one else to do that for them!! 

 

true!! Tae Hee is bringing back what he lost with his mother and he had to be different in the cold advantageous world he lived in but he can be more himself around her and the old ladies there!!

 

the heart always recognise the person even if the brain fails in that!! :wink: 

 

don't know but at that moment I felt it was Shi Hyun's genuine care!! he felt bad for her and wanted to help her with no other agendas at that moment!! he can think about it later but right then it was his pure intentions to help her!! as for Soo Ji, she's really shooting herself in the foot!! :lol: 

 

46 minutes ago, meiil said:

The drama's clips are all over the naver top list :o 

 

thank you for sharing chingu!! :D happy to see our drama is quite populer on naver!! :D 

 

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, viktormani said:

This show must be doing very well internationally since people from my country (Iceland) are talking about it, i've never heard or seen anyone even slightly interested in tv shows from Asia. In my eyes this is a huge achievement! Congratz The great seducer! :D

Oh that's great to hear chingu!!.. If it does good internationally n the cast gains acknowledgment through it then the show is considered successful enough!! 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I agree.. I love their friendship.. But it's getting toxic for each other which is very bad!!.. I hope Tae Hee might be a good influence to Shi Hyun n Shi Hyun might try n change Se Joo n Soo Ji.. 

I m literally very terrified by Soo Ji.. She is very much capable of dictating Shi Hyun in her tunes.. I hope shi hyun doesnt do something to Tae Hee under her influence that he will regret later.. But Soo Ji!! She is terrifying.. I m scared for her character plus I pity for her too!! 

 

agree n that and that's why I'm happy things are changing between them even if it means the loss of their frienship!! I hope they find a way to work it out eventually but if not possible then better lose that "toxicating" friendship!!

 

Shi Hyu looks the only one who can get through to Soo Ji, it happened twice by now, so I hope he can find a way to help her change as well!! for now he backed down for her sake and agreed to continue the bet again for her sanity but it's still due to Tae Hee still not in the same emotional importance level that Soo Ji have over him but that will change when he'll totally fall for her and then Soo Ji will lose her influence and capability to make him do as she please which will drive her crazier!! and we're to see then if Shi Hyun can still save her from her own self!! as for Se Joo, his love for her is that blind to do all she wants but she still doesn't see him!! I feel bad for him!!

 

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Soo ji is her own peace destroyer like her mom.. They think differently n want different from things.. But they end up differently n what both do is grumble n get mad at their situation.. But they forget that it's their own doing.. I really hope Soo Ji character will get much needed redemption!! 

 

it's quite sad she's turning like her mother that she hates her actions!! she needs help and have hope but only if she'll accept that help!!

 

1 hour ago, biancapot said:

Oh I believe the foundation established by Shihyun's mom (the one he is very worried about with regards to the marriage) is the foundation that funds that nursing home. Probably why they were there before. There was a part that really confused me, Sooji's mom seems to be in love with Shihyun's dad... and it seems she has been for a while? because she said taehee was familiar, and then she saw her file and found out that taehee's mom is the potter. At this point, she seemed to know that SH's dad and TH's mom were first loves, which was why she visited her. And it seems like she knew her personally in the past, seeing as she thought TH reminded her of someone, but when TH's mom saw her she didn't recognise her at all. Overall I'm just so confused about this love triangle between the parents lol. I feel certain the four kids knew each other as children, and so the parents were all connected in some complicated way.

 

and now that nursing home is his healing place in a way!! and he have more reasons to protect it!! I love that!! :wub:

 

I think it's undertandable for Soo Ji's mother to know her crush's 1st love being interested in him while Tae Hee's mother didn't really pay her much attention then as she didn't have a reason to!!....the complicated relationship they and their kids had started way in the past apparently!! :blink: hhhhhhh

 

1 hour ago, viktormani said:

This show must be doing very well internationally since people from my country (Iceland) are talking about it, i've never heard or seen anyone even slightly interested in tv shows from Asia. In my eyes this is a huge achievement! Congratz The great seducer! :D

 

awwww that's great thing to know chingu!! right, it's a success in itself and hope it will keep that way till the ver very end!! :D

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's interesting to watch how they can recreate this drama. Even though we knows that If Tae Hee found out he just betting with So Ji, She will leave him out of anger even though she still like him. Kwon Si Hyun definitely will regret it and absolutely will beg Tae Hee for come back to him later. They're big problem is not stop in there, Tae Hee should take the reality because her mom is a ex gf of Si Hyun's dad. And Si Hyun too will feel the same. I think he will know how the death of his mother. 

Some netizen think Tae Hee is biological daughter from Si Hyun dad, and Si Hyun is not his biological son. I don't think so,

We'll see the next stories

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

It's interesting to watch how they can recreate this drama. Even though we knows that If Tae Hee found out he just betting with So Ji, She will leave him out of anger even though she still like him. Kwon Si Hyun definitely will regret it and absolutely will beg Tae Hee for come back to him later. They're big problem is not stop in there, Tae Hee should take the reality because her mom is a ex gf of Si Hyun's dad. 

We'll see the next stories

 

there is alot to come yet aside from the bet game trouble that is a huge problem in itself!! Tae Hee's mother being Shi Hyun's "father"'s 1st love and moste likely being his real daughter (the parents broke up 20 years ago=Tae Hee's age", the accident in her flashback we're still to find out about and if it has anything to do with Shi Hyun's mother's death in an accident as he knew but looks like things aren't as it seemed!! hmmmmm

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After watching today's episode with subtitles few things I noticed

1. SH's mom died in a car accident not of some disease for which she was in the hospital. 

2. During that time both SH's parents and TH's were were in middle of their divorces.

3. SH's father and TH's mother had decided to meet up but couldn't. 

4. TH got in an accident during the same time as SH's mom died.

So may be it is the same accident or related somehow..

 

What do you all think??

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The BTS is honestly more on fire than the aired kiss itself lul. Their chemistry off-screen > on-screen, possibly because Taehee looks shy and Sihyun is calculative in the drama (we all know about the bet so it feels a bit off all the time for us) but in real life, Joy is confident and comfortable with Dohwan and Dohwan feels like a genuinely good guy so it looks better. :D

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just done with today eps. 

 

I can't tell you how much I'm loving this drama! yes it might seems they are going a little too fast, yes it's full of predictable tropes but honestly? it's so crazy and that's what makes it so addicting.

 

I think it safe to say SH has already fallen for TH, and his friends who know him very well have noticed already. Especially Sooji who went all lunatic as soon as she found out... just imagine how worse this is gonna get as time goes by and SH and TH will be head over hills for each other. Also If I got it right their bet is kinda on hold/over atm, since it seems they both agreed on letting their parents get married etc... untill Soojii will find out that it's TH's mum whose btw the parents and the reason why her own mother suffers. She will probably hate TH so much by then and try everything to destroy her...:/

 

SH inner monologue during the kiss, where he admits a secret is starting to grow in him (hence him falling for TH) and his somehow cold reaction in the car makes think it's now his turn to have his heart check on. With this pace I expect him to admit he's in love with her by next week.

 

Also did I get it right or are they really gonna leave together now???  wow man.... 

 

I hope they'll release a preview in the upcoming days coz monday is too far away lol

34 minutes ago, ravenbleu said:

After watching today's episode with subtitles few things I noticed

1. SH's mom died in a car accident not of some disease for which she was in the hospital. 

2. During that time both SH's parents and TH's were were in middle of their divorces.

3. SH's father and TH's mother had decided to meet up but couldn't. 

4. TH got in an accident during the same time as SH's mom died.

So may be it is the same accident or related somehow..

 

What do you all think??

 

 

Yep I thought the same thing. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow thing happen fast... I thought they would build friendship first, but i guess that is not what the writer had in mind. I am worried that because of the fast pace romance between TH and SH they gonna draw out external conflict like about the bet and also parents side.. and the big one trio friendship. at least I hope we see next week SH internal conflict about what he is doing with TH. maybe this gonna slow down thing a bit and is a reason he is not gonna acknowledge his growing feelings at first, or a reason for his inner conflict. I hope his guilt gonna marinade for a while! :tongue: 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woah we already got kiss scene. We were worried that Tae-hee fallen for him too early in the game but to blind side us with a kiss..not fair<_< poor Tae-hee, she never had a guy pursue her this much and one that's as charming and handsome as Shi-hyun. 


I didn't get why Tae-hee couldn't live with her best friend. I know that's part of the plot but it didn't make sense to me why live with a guy, you barely know when you can live with your best friend who has enough room for you. 

 

Soo-Ji is getting worse at throwing tantrum when she is not getting what she wants. Look at the  way she snapped at Shi-hyun for already getting tired of the seduction game, imagine when she founds out Shi-hyun fall for Tae-hee for real. That makes me scared of what she will do. Se-Joo-poor guy. I really feel for his character. Out of three of the trio, he is the one i have feel sorry the most. He seems to have a real family issue and it broke my heart when he was talking to his mom at yesterday episodes. How he is afraid of using violence so that he doesn't become like his father. I hope Soo-Ji sees him more than annoying friend. 

 

That scene with the friends when Shi-hyun's mother funeral was heartbreaking. They really were there for each other, you could see why are they are inseparable. I just hope their friendship have hope at the end of the show. 

 

No preview...Why why why:bawling:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ravenbleu said:

After watching today's episode with subtitles few things I noticed

1. SH's mom died in a car accident not of some disease for which she was in the hospital. 

2. During that time both SH's parents and TH's were were in middle of their divorces.

3. SH's father and TH's mother had decided to meet up but couldn't. 

4. TH got in an accident during the same time as SH's mom died.

So may be it is the same accident or related somehow..

 

What do you all think??

 

it is he same accident!! the second they mentioned an accident related to Shi Hyun's mother's death I linked them together and now it's more confirmed for me!! Shi Hyun's mother died due to an accident but her car has no record of such accident then the father's lawyer comes in to take care of Shi Hyun's case regarding the car's theft that he claimed and we know Tae Hee had an accident with her mother, all that = Shi Hyun's father covered for Tae Hee's mother causing the accident that led to Shi Hyun's mother's death!! things will get really bad/hard for these 2!! ah

 

3 hours ago, meiil said:

Just done with today eps. 

 

I can't tell you how much I'm loving this drama! yes it might seems they are going a little too fast, yes it's full of predictable tropes but honestly? it's so crazy and that's what makes it so addicting.

 

I think it safe to say SH has already fallen for TH, and his friends who know him very well have noticed already. Especially Sooji who went all lunatic as soon as she found out... just imagine how worse this is gonna get as time goes by and SH and TH will be head over hills for each other. Also If I got it right their bet is kinda on hold/over atm, since it seems they both agreed on letting their parents get married etc... untill Soojii will find out that it's TH's mum whose btw the parents and the reason why her own mother suffers. She will probably hate TH so much by then and try everything to destroy her...:/

 

SH inner monologue during the kiss, where he admits a secret is starting to grow in him (hence him falling for TH) and his somehow cold reaction in the car makes think it's now his turn to have his heart check on. With this pace I expect him to admit he's in love with her by next week.

 

Also did I get it right or are they really gonna leave together now???  wow man.... 

 

I hope they'll release a preview in the upcoming days coz monday is too far away lol

 

 

he totally is!! :D:wink: that's a good thing so he would be equal to her emotionally from now on!! :tongue:...I don'tknow if the bet is still on or not since Soo Ji was still on the plan even after agreeing to their parent's marriage even going crazy over him stoping when she did all she can to keep his mother's house for him so it must be still on for her own revenge from that jerk ex-boyfriend I think?!! and Shi Hyun is agreeing to it to stop her outburst!! but I loved how she told him she can see Tae Hee coming between them and see her in his eyes!! woahahaha he only started realising it later!! :lol::wub: but if that was Soo Ji's reaction now what she'll do when he won't try to deny it and will admit his feelings for Tae Hee and even change more with them?!! I'm scared!!

 

yeah they will!! :D but I don't think Soo Ji knows about that since she was asking him if he's worried about her and wants to help her which he denied but she saw through him and for sure she wouldv' never planned for them to live together!! having a girl aside from her into Shi Hyun's personal life would never be acceptable for her!! so what she'll do when she'll find out?!! *bitingmyfingernails*

 

edit: it's clear that Shi Hyun acted on his own going to help Tae Hee who had no place to go to so the bet is over?!! and all that followed was all Shi Hyun with no hidden plans?!! I think so, for now at least till they say otherwise!! :tongue: now Soo Ji will lose her mind :lol: but that's scary too!! *gulp*

 

can they release the preview tomorrow/today?!! hhhhhhh

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what i'm thinking is Tae Hee will find out that Shi Hyun started pursuing her because of the bet and we will have some sulking Tae Hee and heart ache but then Shi Hyun will find out that Tae Hee and her mom caused the accident his mom was in and his father covered it up because Tae Hee's mom was involved, if it's gonna be like that we're gonna be expecting a lot of Shi Hyun crying scenes and i will cry buckets of tears. we are in for some heartbreaking scenes. + we can't forgot what Soo ji will do once she sees that Shi Hyun has fallen for Tae Hee for real and that Shi Hyun's dad is in love with Tae Hee's mom. This is gonna be sooo messy but I LOVE IT!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two shows had their finale soo this week there is a lot of drop!! Hopefully next week we can see a ride in ratings!! 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, viktormani said:

So what i'm thinking is Tae Hee will find out that Shi Hyun started pursuing her because of the bet and we will have some sulking Tae Hee and heart ache but then Shi Hyun will find out that Tae Hee and her mom caused the accident his mom was in and his father covered it up because Tae Hee's mom was involved, if it's gonna be like that we're gonna be expecting a lot of Shi Hyun crying scenes and i will cry buckets of tears. we are in for some heartbreaking scenes. + we can't forgot what Soo ji will do once she sees that Shi Hyun has fallen for Tae Hee for real and that Shi Hyun's dad is in love with Tae Hee's mom. This is gonna be sooo messy but I LOVE IT!

 

oh yeah!! exactly my thoughts!! let's enjoy the fun part till we reach the messy part 'cause it will get messy!! let's brace our hearts then!!

 

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:
Two shows had their finale soo this week there is a lot of drop!! Hopefully next week we can see a ride in ratings!! 

 

thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: the drop was expected having final episodes this week so lets hope the raing will pick up and increase next week!! :) plus the drama's videos were on top 10 of the naver which is a good thing too!! :D

 

__________

Joy Gets Swept Off Her Feet By Woo Do Hwan In Lovely Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of “Tempted”

Joy-Woo-Do-Hwan3.jpg
 

MBC has shared adorable photos of Red Velvet’s Joy and Woo Do Hwan on the set of “Tempted”!

 

In the first batch of photos, Joy and Woo Do Hwan get into character to film the scene where he picks her up and literally sweeps her off her feet.

 

The two co-stars act out their scene, then burst out into laughter before posing for the camera in the third photo.

 

Woo Do Hwan then shows his caring and mischievous side as he wipes tears off of Joy’s face and tidies up her hair. Joy looks playfully annoyed as he lovingly tends to his co-star’s needs.

 

 

“Tempted” airs on Mondays and Tuesdays at 10 p.m. KST. Watch the latest episode now!

 

Watch Now

 

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/20/joy-gets-swept-off-feet-woo-hwan-lovely-behind-scenes-photos-tempted/

 

I love the way he lifeted her!! :wub:

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...