Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Life of the rich & famous?  Not so much... More like life of the lost & lonely...

@kokodus & @kaoriharang thankful my Chingu's are here and other familiar faces too:w00t:   In just 6 episodes we are given some of what makes up each character's life and personality and a peek into where they have been and where they are.  All it would seem are a part of a large spiderweb weaved within and touching each other in someway or another. 

Though I am not sure if TH & SH's parents are having a currant affair or one that was halted because of an accident and loss of life and the regret that would follow.  Maybe even having at one time their own thoughts of happiness a beginning after a divorce only to find themselves stuck in the middle with no where to go and no real ending to their love story either.  For it is easy to see there is still love there within that embrace.  That time couldn't change and that can't be denied no matter how hard they try.

I still worry for TH who although knows about SH's ways want's to believe in the goodness that could lie within him it's who she is.  My hope continues to be that instead of revenge for another SH will choose love for TH instead...

the parents didn't meet for too long so they aren't really on an affair right now but we're to see how their relationship would be in the future!! they still have feelings for each other, that's clearly seen!!

I still need subs but Shi Hyun obviously has started shaken and wanted to stop this game till Soo Ji lost her mind!! she's the one terrifying me here!! if he can't stop her madness and and keep on doing what she wishes from him I fear for him the most!! :confounded:

Full BTS of the kiss scene!! :tongue: 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2897813

• Like 6

@scarletlover1  and @aznlad33 I agree.. I have watched Mars!!.. WDH wud be a perfect lead for Mars!!.. But remake in korea leaves me in dilemma.. Koreans make it sometimes Mehhh.. But if TVN takes it up, then I feel it wud be better!! That show definitely is WDH types!! 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

this episode looks way more interesting than last night's one.

Clearly SH and TH's chemistry is getting more and more fire.

the fact that they both fought really shows that both of them are getting more and more on each other's mind.

the cute part was when SH protected the kimchi he got haha also the fact that SH got angry when the plate broke, i feel bad for him. After all the grandmother he connected with, is a grandmother who knew both him and his mother.

I am looking forward to more.

I have to admit the kiss kind of threw me off guard., but i am looking forward to next week and seeing what happens.

it does seem that TH is still very careful around SH which i am glad, but i do hope that the two of them move closer together soon.

I have to agree.. The kiss was unexpected!!.. But I liked Tae Hee n Shi Hyun's little fights n their talks..their chemistry is good!! They r gonna cohabitat I guess.. If so, it will be more interesting to see Shi Hyun n Tae Hee.. Tae Hee will definitely know every sides of Shi Hyun n the contacts of Soo Ji n Se Joo with Tae hee will reduce.. But I m not gonna run my mind off.. Coz Next Week might have much more surprises than we expect!! 

• Like 7

well actually in bts they didnt kiss,it must be second take that aired 

DYvZeHmW4AApj3U.jpg:large

people didnt expect that kiss scene,since joy just peck in her last drama lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

well actually in bts they didnt kiss,it must be second take that aired 

people didnt expect that kiss scene,since joy just peck in her last drama lol

Thank you :) 

I am not jealous, I repeat I am not jealous! 

Joy, I am jealous of you :bawling:

Although I wanted her to slow down I did like this episode, just need subs to understand it all

Edited by kelis
Please do not quote videos or images! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 7

I didn't really like the kiss. Sure, I know he feels guilty, but I don't think he's quite that attracted to her in a way that would make her more important to him than those others. I didn't like the kiss because it was calculated, he even counted like all the other times he was manipulating her. He did it to get on with what he had to do for Sooji's sanity. :( I feel like that could have been her first kiss, and she was so shy yet innocently happy in the car while he was obviously feeling guilty. When she finds out it will hurt her so much, it isn't just the bet itself but the humiliation and the feeling or thought that they must have been laughing at her, thinking her pitiful, while she was innocently falling in love. I feel like I've been in this situation before, although not due to a bet but just an overall bad guy... and so I know how unbelievable it is when you find out the truth. You really feel stupid and start hating yourself for your choices, until you realise it isn't your fault but the fault of the person who hurt you.

Also, is this a first long kiss for both of them as actors? I think they should have a lot more lol until they reach Chae Soobin and Yoo Seungho's kiss level in IANAR. I thought WDH needed to lead a bit more (like hold her a bit closer), and Joy looked nervous haha

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

22 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@scarletlover1  and @aznlad33 I agree.. I have watched Mars!!.. WDH wud be a perfect lead for Mars!!.. But remake in korea leaves me in dilemma.. Koreans make it sometimes Mehhh.. But if TVN takes it up, then I feel it wud be better!! That show definitely is WDH types!! 

I agree. WDH would be perfect playing Rei. Mars is my favorite manga but I have to say the TW drama did a good job sticking to the manga. To tell the truth, I did not enjoy it:(. A remake in kdrama will not work due to many of the themes in the manga and also whoever picks up has to stick to the original material which a lot of writers don't. TvN is definitely the right place to air Mars. But in my opinion, I don't want it picked up because I don't want it to be ruined. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I just loved the episode.. Thank god I watched it live.. The kiss was soo surprising!!.. I liked how Shi Hyun is changing coz of Tae Hee.. The way he scolded Soo Ji coz she broke the glass.. Soo ji is also noticing the change of Shi hyun.. The way she stands out n checks if Shi Hyun is coming or not.. Her obsession n she literally turns mad if something isn't going by her way.. Gosh!! The game n love n pain r just gonna start now!!.. I m soo excited!! 

yeah I was really happy seeing the changes in him and both Soo Ji and Se Joo are noticing it!! I felt bad in a way since I love their friendship but it's unhealthy in a way so I'm happy to see Shi Hyun having other priorities and concerns even if that pulls him appart from his best friends, it's needed still!! now the worst part was Soo Ji's breakdown not accepting those small changes and Shi Hyun not following their bet (her wish) for the 1st time and she could sense Tae Hee's hand in that which gave us a look into her scary obsessivness toward him!! she's scaring me for Shi Hyun!! :scream:

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@sakura2016 A slight glimpse of mad Soo Ji was very scary.. But in a way I feel pity for her coz she was the one who took care of shi hyun when he was suffering from his mom's loss!!.. I feel hard times ahead for Shi Hyun to choose between two of his eyes!! Both Tae Hee n Soo Ji will in a way become important to him.. Hope Se Joo takes Soo Ji away n takes care of her.. But I don't think she would allow Se Joo to do it!! We got a glimpse of what future has got for the four of them!! 

I know and that's the reason I love their friendship, including Se Joo, but she's taking an extreme path with him which is terrifying!! and like you said Shi Hyun will have a hard time between Tae Hee and Soo Ji, one that's winning her place in his heart and another who is already special for him!! we already saw a glimps of it today and I'm terrified of what sh can do when she starts losing Shi Hyun more and more for Tae Hee!! *gulp* 

• Like 8

Oh i believe taehee's cake wish was to live with a person she loves. I guess they're going to live together for a little bit now. Can't believe we have to wait a week for the next parts :/

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah I was really happy seeing the changes in him and both Soo Ji and Se Joo are noticing it!! I felt bad in a way since I love their friendship but it's unhealthy in a way so I'm happy to see Shi Hyun having other priorities and concerns even if that pulls him appart from his best friends, it's needed still!! now the worst part was Soo Ji's breakdown not accepting those small changes and Shi Hyun not following their bet (her wish) for the 1st time and she could sense Tae Hee's hand in that which gave us a look into her scary obsessivness toward him!! she's scaring me for Shi Hyun!! :scream:

I know and that's the reason I love their friendship, including Se Joo, but she's taking an extreme path with him which is terrifying!! and like you said Shi Hyun will have a hard time between Tae Hee and Soo Ji, one that's winning her place in his heart and another who is already special for him!! we already saw a glimps of it today and I'm terrified of what sh can do when she starts losing Shi Hyun more and more for Tae Hee!! *gulp* 

I agree - definitely I really liked the fact that actually TH has a greater influence than SH let's on. It was both nice and at the same time sad to see that the cracks in the trio. But I guess once SH falls in love with TH, that crack will get really big.

yeah to some extent the fact that he has to go after TH, has allowed him to be separated away from his friends and really come into the sphere of TH.

I clearly need to watch the full episode since i am still unsure about the flow of things. But i agree that SJ can see that SH is changing and really distancing himself from her.

I think even though SH did get angry at SJ - it wasnt really because of TH but rather because of the grandmother's plate. But clearly, whatever TH says either bothers him or goes right through his heart. for sure SJ will really being a full on attack the moment that happens.

giphy.gif

The part about the police station with the car, i am wondering does that mean that SH's mother didnt die in an accident but something else happened to her?

14 minutes ago, biancapot said:

I didn't really like the kiss. Sure, I know he feels guilty, but I don't think he's quite that attracted to her in a way that would make her more important to him than those others. I didn't like the kiss because it was calculated, he even counted like all the other times he was manipulating her. He did it to get on with what he had to do for Sooji's sanity. :( I feel like that could have been her first kiss, and she was so shy yet innocently happy in the car while he was obviously feeling guilty. When she finds out it will hurt her so much, it isn't just the bet itself but the humiliation and the feeling or thought that they must have been laughing at her, thinking her pitiful, while she was innocently falling in love. I feel like I've been in this situation before, although not due to a bet but just an overall bad guy... and so I know how unbelievable it is when you find out the truth. You really feel stupid and start hating yourself for your choices, until you realise it isn't your fault but the fault of the person who hurt you.

I think one thing that is going to be hard to swallow most of the time is the VERY INTENTION of why SH is approaching TH.

Clearly, he does like her - she has had an influence on him (good or bad) and there is a closeness being created between the two of them. Yet SH knows his primarily aim of why he approached her in the first place was because of the bet and the intention to seduce.

So that kiss, i agree that there is both a good and a bad thing behind that kiss. Of course I am worried that the more TH falls for SH, the more SH will carry out SJ's plan. My own hope is that by spending more time with TH, SH will change (we can see that already) and realise that what he is doing or at least the INTENTION is really wrong.

ultimately we are in for a roller coaster right, so hang on.

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have to agree.. The kiss was unexpected!!.. But I liked Tae Hee n Shi Hyun's little fights n their talks..their chemistry is good!! They r gonna cohabitat I guess.. If so, it will be more interesting to see Shi Hyun n Tae Hee.. Tae Hee will definitely know every sides of Shi Hyun n the contacts of Soo Ji n Se Joo with Tae hee will reduce.. But I m not gonna run my mind off.. Coz Next Week might have much more surprises than we expect!! 

agreed! I definitely liked the chemistry so much better.

OH? so TH will be staying with SH? but how is that going to work? that means that SH will try to seduce TH both outside and at home??

I guess by living together like you said chingu - SH and TH will get to know each other better.

Now the suspense is killing me - i wish they gave us a preview :S

giphy.gif

• Like 9

The entire bts is even better than the drama kiss itself!!!

It's honestly impossible not to ship these 2.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Nooooo ETH you'e falling for the devil in disguise wayyy to quick and easily, even KJ warned you. 

But I guess the heart is weak especially now that SJ has forced them into a cohabitation :D

I'm trying not to acknowledge the attraction between SH and SJ (because I ship TH and SH) but there is strong tension there.

Right now this is all a game to SH but when he falls for TH, I hope its more gradually. That will make his feelings for her more real and compelling so he can move from his dependency on SJ to fill what void his mom left behind. I'm still trying to make out his character...

• Like 7

The progress of TaeHee and Shi Hyun is a bit faster than I expected. But then again, we were saying how there wasn't enough of them too lol His lips though engulfed hers but can't complain bc again he's supposed to be scheming her into falling for him so unless she has plans up her own sleeve, it's going according to his plans well

Although he overreacted a bit over Soo Ji sitting and accidentally breaking his plate. I think it was a good semi check on Soo Ji. I think she used to being queen while being doted on by Se Joo and Shi Hyun...that it was needed to shake her up a bit. 

Definitely still don't like her pushing off Se Joo, just so sad at how hurt he looks yet he tries to still pull a happy face. 

Anyone else smile over the little smile he gave after Tae Hee gave him her scarf? I did like a fool

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

this episode looks way more interesting than last night's one.

Clearly SH and TH's chemistry is getting more and more fire.

the fact that they both fought really shows that both of them are getting more and more on each other's mind.

the cute part was when SH protected the kimchi he got haha also the fact that SH got angry when the plate broke, i feel bad for him. After all the grandmother he connected with, is a grandmother who knew both him and his mother.

I am looking forward to more.

I have to admit the kiss kind of threw me off guard., but i am looking forward to next week and seeing what happens.

it does seem that TH is still very careful around SH which i am glad, but i do hope that the two of them move closer together soon.

I loved seeing that not only Tae Hee was being affected by Shi Hyun but she also started her way to his heart without him realising it!! :wink: and the fact that he wanted to keep her out of his and Se Joo's plans to stop their parents' wedding was a good step though it blew in with Soo Ji's outburst seeing through Shi Hyun's changes and sensing Tae Hee's hand in it!! 

his "don't eat the kimchi" was hillarious!! :lol: and it never crossed my mind that the grandmother was connected to him and his mother!! it makes their connection more meaningful and heartfelt!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhh I didn't expect a kiss as well but he'll take the chances he gets!! :wink: but though they're getting closer it's not going to be easier for him seeing Tae Hee's guards still there even though not as it used to be but still she's not easy like other girls!! 

57 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Soo Ji will lose her mind especially that she caused Tae Hee loosing her living place in the dorm (I'm sure it was her doing) but didn't think she'll get her to live with Shi Hyun for sure :lol: but I'll jump of happiness!! :tongue::D there will be less guards up from both sides and they'll get to know more about each other!! :wink::wub: 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, biancapot said:

Also, is this a first long kiss for both of them as actors? I think they should have a lot more lol until they reach Chae Soobin and Yoo Seungho's kiss level in IANAR. I thought WDH needed to lead a bit more (like hold her a bit closer), and Joy looked nervous haha

I'm looking to the kiss in a different way, yes he did it with an ulternate motive than being fully into that kiss emotionally still it was another crack for him!! feeling guilty isn't something he's used to feel but she got that from him which is a good thing for now!! I feel bad for her for sure (and sorry that you went through such insident and I hope you find the one who deserves you) but he'll pay for it with no doubt and she's to see that she actually stole his heart like he did to her!! I'll feel bad for him then too but what has to be done has to be done then they can make up!! :wink::D 

hhhhhhhhhh I really don't know since Mad Dog had no kissing Scenes (only teasing :tongue::wub:) and never watched any of Joy's projects but I find it quite a good 1st kiss!! :wub: and her nervousness as Tae Hee is understandable being her 1st kiss!! now we need to wait for their 2nd kiss (1st real kiss)!! :tongue::wink: 

31 minutes ago, biancapot said:

Oh i believe taehee's cake wish was to live with a person she loves. I guess they're going to live together for a little bit now. Can't believe we have to wait a week for the next parts :/

she had a good wish there!! :wink: now let it come true!! :D:wub: 

that's the worst part now!! the wait!! :blink: 

MV for the 1st OST of the drama!! :D:wub: 

• Like 7

For a drama with young actors and actresses as leads, this one is sure a complicated one :D so many stories to be told and every relationship seems like fall under 'it's complicated' category.

But I love the chemistry between Joy and WDH :lol::lol:

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I'm looking to the kiss in a different way, yes he did it with an ulternate motive than being fully into that kiss emotionally still it was another crack for him!! feeling guilty isn't something he's used to feel but she got that from him which is a good thing for now!! I feel bad for her for sure (and sorry that you went through such insident and I hope you find the one who deserves you) but he'll pay for it with no doubt and she's to see that she actually stole his heart like he did to her!! I'll feel bad for him then too but what has to be done has to be done then they can make up!! :wink::D 

hhhhhhhhhh I really don't know since Mad Dog had no kissing Scenes (only teasing :tongue::wub:) and never watched any of Joy's projects but I find it quite a good 1st kiss!! :wub: and her nervousness as Tae Hee is understandable being her 1st kiss!! now we need to wait for their 2nd kiss (1st real kiss)!! :tongue::wink: 

definitely that kiss was filled with intention and clearly had a motive behind it. I guess he made the move because TH let her guard down.

But right after that the car scene - it was clear that TH guard was down around him while SH's guard was up. SO I am not so sure what he feels about the kiss, if anything it looked like he felt guilty actually rather than happy that things are moving according to plan.

37 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

I loved seeing that not only Tae Hee was being affected by Shi Hyun but she also started her way to his heart without him realising it!! :wink: and the fact that he wanted to keep her out of his and Se Joo's plans to stop their parents' wedding was a good step though it blew in with Soo Ji's outburst seeing through Shi Hyun's changes and sensing Tae Hee's hand in it!! 

his "don't eat the kimchi" was hillarious!! :lol: and it never crossed my mind that the grandmother was connected to him and his mother!! it makes their connection more meaningful and heartfelt!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhh I didn't expect a kiss as well but he'll take the chances he gets!! :wink: but though they're getting closer it's not going to be easier for him seeing Tae Hee's guards still there even though not as it used to be but still she's not easy like other girls!! 

Soo Ji will lose her mind especially that she caused Tae Hee loosing her living place in the dorm (I'm sure it was her doing) but didn't think she'll get her to live with Shi Hyun for sure :lol: but I'll jump of happiness!! :tongue::D there will be less guards up from both sides and they'll get to know more about each other!! :wink::wub: 

yeah that is true, it was rather interesting that SH choose not to use her - i think he does realise that TH is actually a really good and hard working girl. She is smart yet she works hard and volunteers and helps people in need. SH probably doesnt hang around with such girls or people that often. People who are rather selfless, if anything the world in which SH and SJ come from are filled with people who are selfish and think about their own advancement first and foremost.

SH probably has it in him, to be selfless because of the influence of his mother, but that went away when she died. So my guess is that now with TH around, that selflessness that SH had is surfacing bit by bit.

yeah exactly, it is rather interesting how the grandmother latched onto SH rather quickly at first. Now we know why she probably recongised him from the picture.

yeah it is funny her SJ did it do put TH in a weak spot but somehow in the end SH took her under. he probably saw it as a way to get under TH's skin and seduce her, i am looking forward to seeing the plan backfire. :tongue:

• Like 8

The drama's clips are all over the naver top list :o 

DYvmBADVMAA-Kci.jpg

DYvmCiNVAAA1PdA.jpg

DYvmDzmVwAARJQN.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2