Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

8 minutes ago, Mizzlucifer said:

Could you PM me a good working link. I can't find any good ones :(

I have send!! Check it out!! Happy watching!! 

• Like 3

This is something I wanted to talk about and it isn't related to Great Seducer but I recently thought Woo Do Hwan would be perfect for it. For anyone who has seen Mars which is one of my favorites, why has there not been a Korean adaption yet? There has been a Taiwanese version (the best one) and Japanese version (was good but a bit too lighthearted).

Mars is one of the stories with a dark theme to it. It's about these two young people who can relate to each other because they've both been through tragic experiences. The bond they create eventually becomes love and begins to heal each others wounds. This is a really good show and would recommended to anyone who hasn't seen it.

WDH would be perfect as Rei, this is something that needs to HAPPEN! There needs to be a Korean adaption, I still don't understand why there hasn't been one yet but they could pull it off. Make it happen and make WDH the male lead!

tumblr_p5uhrbG8ez1ulzetqo1_540.gif

tumblr_oww80ddPDa1rptfs5o9_540.gif

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I have send!! Check it out!! Happy watching!! 

Plz send the link to me too! Tq dear..

• Like 3

The-Great-Seducer-Poster2.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN_w95BPMoFTctlGnmmJfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTX0xmB_S8WC6HJJidjTrr

Life of the rich & famous?  Not so much... More like life of the lost & lonely...

@kokodus & @kaoriharang thankful my Chingu's are here and other familiar faces too:w00t:   In just 6 episodes we are given some of what makes up each character's life and personality and a peek into where they have been and where they are.  All it would seem are a part of a large spiderweb weaved within and touching each other in someway or another. 

Though I am not sure if TH & SH's parents are having a currant affair or one that was halted because of an accident and loss of life and the regret that would follow.  Maybe even having at one time their own thoughts of happiness a beginning after a divorce only to find themselves stuck in the middle with no where to go and no real ending to their love story either.  For it is easy to see there is still love there within that embrace.  That time couldn't change and that can't be denied no matter how hard they try.

I still worry for TH who although knows about SH's ways want's to believe in the goodness that could lie within him it's who she is.  My hope continues to be that instead of revenge for another SH will choose love for TH instead...

woahhh... DAEBAK :o!!!! I'm scream while watch streaming. when SH count 1,2,3 then KISS ! I'm surprised :lol::lol: this is joy watch the drama while on going and you streaming HAHAHA :lol: but oh bamm Woo Do Hwan is so cool in many ways. ohmygod. can't wait for next week. :lol:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Spoiler

needs subs!! but Soo Ji really need to stop not paying attention to her painful words by now!! 

Soo Ji losing her mind is scary....what she'll do when she'll see he really fell for Tae Hee?!!...*gulp*

woah!! that was fast!! :tongue::wub: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I just loved the episode.. Thank god I watched it live.. The kiss was soo surprising!!.. I liked how Shi Hyun is changing coz of Tae Hee.. The way he scolded Soo Ji coz she broke the glass.. Soo ji is also noticing the change of Shi hyun.. The way she stands out n checks if Shi Hyun is coming or not.. Her obsession n she literally turns mad if something isn't going by her way.. Gosh!! The game n love n pain r just gonna start now!!.. I m soo excited!! 

tenor.gif

• Like 11

@sakura2016 A slight glimpse of mad Soo Ji was very scary.. But in a way I feel pity for her coz she was the one who took care of shi hyun when he was suffering from his mom's loss!!.. I feel hard times ahead for Shi Hyun to choose between two of his eyes!! Both Tae Hee n Soo Ji will in a way become important to him.. Hope Se Joo takes Soo Ji away n takes care of her.. But I don't think she would allow Se Joo to do it!! We got a glimpse of what future has got for the four of them!! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, scarletlover1 said:

This is something I wanted to talk about and it isn't related to Great Seducer but I recently thought Woo Do Hwan would be perfect for it. For anyone who has seen Mars which is one of my favorites, why has there not been a Korean adaption yet? There has been a Taiwanese version (the best one) and Japanese version (was good but a bit too lighthearted).

Mars is one of the stories with a dark theme to it. It's about these two young people who can relate to each other because they've both been through tragic experiences. The bond they create eventually becomes love and begins to heal each others wounds. This is a really good show and would recommended to anyone who hasn't seen it.

WDH would be perfect as Rei, this is something that needs to HAPPEN! There needs to be a Korean adaption, I still don't understand why there hasn't been one yet but they could pull it off. Make it happen and make WDH the male lead!

I saw Mars! 

It was definitely dark. I don't think it was that popular back then...but I could be wrong because I saw it way after it aired. The only non-dark aspect to it was the girl who liked Rei, and was a bully towards Barbie's character. But eventually dated Rei's best friend, as a couple they were the only "non-tainted" but the darkness in the drama. Vic and Barbie, definitely did so good at their roles. 

Def won't be a remake, as  I don't think it's Korea's cup of tea. But if it does, TVN would be perfect for it. It touches on the usual family dynamic, mental health, physical abuse, and love. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I just loved the episode.. Thank god I watched it live.. The kiss was soo surprising!!.. I liked how Shi Hyun is changing coz of Tae Hee.. The way he scolded Soo Ji coz she broke the glass.. Soo ji is also noticing the change of Shi hyun.. The way she stands out n checks if Shi Hyun is coming or not.. Her obsession n she literally turns mad if something isn't going by her way.. Gosh!! The game n love n pain r just gonna start now!!.. I m soo excited!! 

this episode looks way more interesting than last night's one.

Clearly SH and TH's chemistry is getting more and more fire.

the fact that they both fought really shows that both of them are getting more and more on each other's mind.

the cute part was when SH protected the kimchi he got haha also the fact that SH got angry when the plate broke, i feel bad for him. After all the grandmother he connected with, is a grandmother who knew both him and his mother.

I am looking forward to more.

I have to admit the kiss kind of threw me off guard., but i am looking forward to next week and seeing what happens.

it does seem that TH is still very careful around SH which i am glad, but i do hope that the two of them move closer together soon.

• Like 7