Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

10 hours ago, A-L-1-9-9-4 said:

God! It's so complicated .

SH's dad might be TH's biological dad.

SH's dad and TH's mom are in love.

S-ji likes SH.

SH may be likes S-ji, but now he is falling for TH.

And poor Se-joo likes Soo-ji.

It getting messy.

And lots of heartbreak 's coming up.

Almost every charecter will go through it.

TH, SH , their parents, S-ji,S-joo, TH's friend. All of them are up for major heartbreak.

But after watching todays clips .

I wonder why Se-joo takes up beating at his house, because after watching Se-joo punching that guy who was misbehaving with Soo-ji it's quiet clear that he can fight back.

And I would love to see him fight back to his grandfather.

And does anyone else think that white big pot like artifact  which SH's mom and he was seeing in the flashback might be made by TH's mom. 

The vase is made by Tae Hee eomma, I noticed at the supporter night event where SH dad and SJ mom announced their wedding. I saw vases are displayed for TH mom's event (scene where she and her colleagues eating Jjajangmyun on the floor) I notice that she is a vase artist and when SH flashback memory with his mom looking at the vase, I knew the vase made by TH eomma.

But did she knew about her husband is having affair with TH eomma... I don't know, but SH dad known very cold to his wife, even the grandmother blame him also for her death and the way he treat his deceased wife, so she said he has no right to scold SH since what he did to his mom. 

I feel more sympathy over Seo Joo, he is the maknae of the family, I thought the man that order to beat him up is his grandfather, but it turns out his dad. So he always receive punches because he hate how his dad always use beating to solve anything...poor Seo Joo come to noona I can cheer you up. 

The sentence that said by Tae Hee mom, that she and SH dad missed a lot opportunities to be together, seems like they are cheating to each other couple very well and too very long time. And I can understand a little bit why Tae Hee and her dad move to Germany without her, was that because of SH dad??? big puzzle...

If .... If only he scenario goes like this, SH dad get together with Tae Hee eomma, and SH can be together with TH since SH is not blood related with his dad. So I feel pitty for Soo Ji and her mom. They are the one that will be at the most despair and loss. But I hope Seo Joo will be Soo Ji black knight in the end, like he always do for her. 

Soe Joo - Soo Ji.... even their name ryhme perfectly, Not Seo Joo - Kyung Joo .... 

Another thing, while watching the latest episode, seeing Kyung Joo and the other new rich girl that isolated by her mom, I suddenly remember scenes of Cruel Intentions.... where person who is used by the main cast is getting their revenge at them with their sophisticated look... somehow I portrayed Kyung Joo or the rich girl, looking more sophisticated than Soo Ji and get revenge at her for toying them. I really hope that will never happen. 

• Like 7

I havent watched finish episode - once I finish I will be back here again.

"The Great Seducer" Moon Ga-young Witnesses Shin Sung-woo Cheating

photo956323.jpg

On the latest episode of the MBC drama "The Great Seducer", Choi Soo-ji (Moon Ga-young) saw Kwon Seok-woo (Shin Sung-woo) Seol Young-won (Jun Mi-sun) hugging each other.

Soo-ji ate dinner with Seok-woo who was marrying her mother Myeong Mi-ri (Kim Seo-hyung). Earlier, Soo-ji had met Kwon Si-hyeon (Woo Do-hwan) and ate at the convenient store.

She was suspicious when she saw Seok-woo going into a room that was different from what her mother told her and only to find him in an embrace with Eun Tae-hee's (Joy) mother, Sul Young-won (Jung Mi-sun). He was cheating.

Soo-ji had asked Kwon Si-hyun to seduce Eun Tae-hee to stop her mother marrying Kwon Si-hyun's father.

Eun Tae-hee had been opening up to Kwon Si-hyun when it turned out their parents had a lot in common.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Filming!! 

Just now completed watching the episode with subs 

I don't think so they r immediately gonna start to get intimate.. I feel they will be like friends getting to know each other!! 

But yes, Tae Hee is attracted to Shi Hyun n was feelings guilty for harshly venting it out at him.. Some abt his circumstances too influenced her plus the way he dealt with grandma n many other things too.. Plus now her friend is also not loving him n every things have made her little bit closer to him.. As she said, she just feels lighter with him.. She doesn't consider it as love but being with him made her feel good.. At the last scene too, she couldn't say an answer as she didn't knew the person he was.. That's what I like abt Tae Hee.. Tae hee isn't very easy.. I feel we will have some more push n pull.. Not only Tae Hee but Shi Hyun is also attracted to her as he said she looks pretty when she smiles.. Y is Soo Ji n her mom have to be in despair.. They already know what r they rooting for??.. Y does soo ji consider that her mom n Shi Hyun father could be in love when she knows that her mother is doing everything for power?? I don't understand Soo Ji what does she want n her mom too?? They both don't understand what they really want is power or love?? 

I felt very sad for Se Joo.. I loved Min Jae in that scene with his mom.. Gosh!! Poor guy!! Y can't Soo Ji see him? Y the heck !! Does he have to be the cool guy n hide his pain!! I m waiting for the time when his coolness n patience will be blown away!! 

I loved WDH n Joy scenes, they have that chemistry!! MGY she is gorgeous, I love her dresses!! 

P. S. The characterization of the parents is really distorted.. I don't understand what they want similarly Soo Ji..  Shi Hyun's father is gonna marry Soo Ji's mom but is rekindling romance with Tae Hee's mom?? Y is he such a jerk!!.. Tae Hee's mom is byfar  the same parent who knows her faults n mistakes!!.. Overall everything is messy, I m eagerly waiting to see how the writer clears this mess till the end of the show!! 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

Filming!! 

Just now completed watching the episode with subs 

I don't think so they r immediately gonna start to get intimate.. I feel they will be like friends getting to know each other!! 

But yes, Tae Hee is attracted to Shi Hyun n was feelings guilty for harshly venting it out at him.. Some abt his circumstances too influenced her plus the way he dealt with grandma n many other things too.. Plus now her friend is also not loving him n every things have made her little bit closer to him.. As she said, she just feels lighter with him.. She doesn't consider it as love but being with him made her feel good.. At the last scene too, she couldn't say an answer as she didn't knew the person he was.. That's what I like abt Tae Hee.. Tae hee isn't very easy.. I feel we will have some more push n pull.. Not only Tae Hee but Shi Hyun is also attracted to her as he said she looks pretty when she smiles.. Y is Soo Ji n her mom have to be in despair.. They already know what r they rooting for??.. Y does soo ji consider that her mom n Shi Hyun father could be in love when she knows that her mother is doing everything for power?? I don't understand Soo Ji what does she want n her mom too?? They both don't understand what they really want is power or love?? 

I felt very sad for Se Joo.. I loved Min Jae in that scene with his mom.. Gosh!! Poor guy!! Y can't Soo Ji see him? Y the heck !! Does he have to be the cool guy n hide his pain!! I m waiting for the time when his coolness n patience will be blown away!! 

I loved WDH n Joy scenes, they have that chemistry!! MGY she is gorgeous, I love her dresses!! 

P. S. The characterization of the parents is really distorted.. I don't understand what they want similarly Soo Ji..  Shi Hyun's father is gonna marry Soo Ji's mom but is rekindling romance with Tae Hee's mom?? Y is he such a jerk!!.. Tae Hee's mom is byfar  the same parent who knows her faults n mistakes!!.. Overall everything is messy, I m eagerly waiting to see how the writer clears this mess till the end of the show!! 

I watched ep 5-6 already, I don't really find the editing much of an issue at least right now.

I think the different sides of the characters rather interesting throughout the show. - the one that surprised me the most was LSJ is rather sad, the hospital scene with him crying out for his mother really broke my heart.

One thing rather well done throughout the drama is that each characters has layers and a tint in their past that has shaped them the way they are.

Even though I know that CSJ is rather pitiful with her mother being so stiff-upper-lip style, and doing things regardless of how her daughter feels, I can't help but not pity here because of the way she treats people. Rather high handed and thinking that she can manipulate and control anyone as she pleases.

one moment in which I felt that SH was really true to himself was when he was with the grandmother - he came back to see her; i dont think he went there with the intention to run into ETH but rather to fulfil his promise and come back and visit the grandmother. As much as I know he has a whole seduction plan in his head, when he does let down his guard and actually behave like a decent human being; it is hard not to love him.

Let's see how this goes tonight. The parents web is so complicated I am going to ignore it until I know more information.

• Like 6

@kaoriharang after watching with subs.. I found it little less messy.. But still I didnt find the transitions to be good!! It might be my eyes!!.. But yes still now the pace of the story is good.. The messiness of the characters is what I like abt this show.. Let's see how today's episode unveils!! 

• Like 4

First OST will be by Momoland! Nice, tho I wish we’d hear it in the drama as well. Maybe today? 

• Like 6

Somebody made a cover of the piano ost and it's beautiful

• Like 6

Well after 6 episodes... these are my best interpretation for Soo Ji and Se Joo...

- Soo Ji and her mom : They both once faced difficulties, the dad is in prison, the mom has to struggle to maintain the company. And Soo Ji felt her mom ruining her life by taking everything that she likes, example : her mom according to her opinion sacrifice her dad so the hospital will survive, and also her mom kick her art teacher when she found out the teacher and Soo Ji have something together. And lastly her mom going to take Shi Yun from her with the marriage. 

But Soo Ji also realize something different with her mom, she feel that her mom is have feeling toward SH dad. And proven by her gesture when she made a call to SH dad arranging the diner. While SH dad automatically asking about business (because after all the marriage is only B2B for him) and SJ mom saying that he should ask about how is she first or have you eat etc. So she definitely have feeling toward the VP Kwon.

- Se Joo : the loving maknae. rebelling because he hates how his dad treat his family. I'm wondering what happen to the mom, why she laid in hospital bed. He act foolishly just to cover his wound, he act like it didn't hurt when he got punches, but he walk stumble at the hospital touching his ribs. But I'm sure he will be the one that save Soo Ji from fallen. 

This drama is funny, I should hate Soo Ji for easily toying into people and make others do as her wish, but in the end I couldn't hate her. She is just too pretty to be hated. sweating leafsweating leaf

• Like 5

Forget Joy and Moon Ga Young, I ship Do hwan with the halmoni!!!!!! Such a cute pairing! Hahahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, Mizzlucifer said:

Is anyone watching this drama live today? 

I will be watching live today!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I will be watching live today!! 

Could you PM me a good working link. I can't find any good ones :(

• Like 2