Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

1 minute ago, sakura2016 said:

it's great thing she managed to get it this far for me!! :lol: we're not sure she'll admit her feelings for him by the start or the end of next episode still but either ways she managed to make him work hard for quite a long time before she got there which is admirable from her side!! :lol: how could she resiste him that long?!! :tongue: hhhhhhhhhhh

thank you for the BTS and YT videos!! :wub: 

it was sweet of him how he tried to block the wind from her with his body and coat!! :wub: 

HAHAH, well of course I give ET credit for lasting this long, but if she does know that SH is a dangerous character to be with. I expected her to be more on guard actually.

but well clearly, SH has also slowly being drawn towards ET.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Maybe it is his fantasy? they have trolled us before, like the bus scene in the preview. I hope to that he fall for her first so he forget playing her in moment with her. 

giphy.gif

THAT IS TRUE, it could be his fantasy of him imagining her saying that - It never occurred to me haha!

that is true, he imagine the library and the bus scenes as well, I am sure he will imagine what she says.

BUT in the event she did say it; well then rather quick.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

right? I mean in tonight's episode it does seem that ETH does know what kind of person SH is.

So what made her have a crush and have almost 180 degree change I am rather confuse.

I definitely need subs for tonight's episode. But I really would love to see SH fall more for her rather than the other way round - at least at first.

Because once ETH admits she has feelings for him, he will begin her seduction for sure.

I m really confused right now.. I direly need subs!! She knows that he was with her friend's mom n had some link up.. Still how could her friend too encourage her with shi hyun even though she knows abt him n her mother.. Just for linking up with Se Joo.. I felt that point to be cheap.. The way she just told as her friend loves her she can't!!.. Her character didn't seem different from the other lovelorn girls of shi Hyun!.. I m totally not satisfied.. I wanted more scenes of Poker faced Tae hee n Tired of his attempts Shi Hyun..i will be happy if it's fantasy of our shi Hyun!! 

P. S. The editing is still bad.. The transition between the scenes r still messy

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I m really confused right now.. I direly need subs!! She knows that he was with her friend's mom n had some link up.. Still how could her friend too encourage her with shi hyun even though she knows abt him n her mother.. Just for linking up with Se Joo.. I felt that point to be cheap.. The way she just told as her friend loves her she can't!!.. Her character didn't seem different from the other lovelorn girls of shi Hyun!.. I m totally not satisfied.. I wanted more scenes of Poker faced Tae hee n Tired of his attempts Shi Hyun..i will be happy if it's fantasy of our shi Hyun!! 

P. S. The editing is still bad.. The transition between the scenes r still messy

hmm maybe we need to see it as a whole for now and with subs to see the overall flow of things.

but i do get what you mean, i did expected TH to be a bit more 'iron wall'

giphy.gif

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

chingu you are talking TH's mother and SH's father right? haha!

But that is some triangle right there. or is it a square?

TH's mother <-> SH's father

SJ's mother -> (marrying) SH's father

SJ <-?-> SH

SH -> (seducing)TH

such a confuse relationship chart.

it's complicated indeed!! :blink: good thing Shi Hyun isn't really that jerk's son so some complication is pulled off? or does that make it more complicated?!! :lol: 

22 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes I too felt the same.. I wanted Shi Hyun to fall for her first.. But in preview we could see some moments where he is little drawn to her.. But still I m not much happy with this soon falling of Tae hee in Shi Hyun's web!! 

right? I mean in tonight's episode it does seem that ETH does know what kind of person SH is.

So what made her have a crush and have almost 180 degree change I am rather confuse.

I definitely need subs for tonight's episode. But I really would love to see SH fall more for her rather than the other way round - at least at first.

Because once ETH admits she has feelings for him, he will begin her seduction for sure.

we need subs for sure!! but from the look of it it looks like Tae Hee's friend cleared the "missanderstanding" Tae Hee had on Shi Hyun and she appologized for it in today's episode and it maybe she found out about her having a crush on Se Joo not Shi Hyun which would've made her put down her guards from him!! 

still I love how he got to act outside of his own setted plans and be himself around her and the grandmother which she saw and was affected by I'm sure!! :wub: 

the 2nd BTS full video!! :) 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2891226/list/200240

hhhhhhhhh how he was like a little kid who tainted his clothes while eating!! :lol::wub: 

• Like 6

hmm maybe we need to see it as a whole for now and with subs to see the overall flow of things.

but i do get what you mean, i did expected TH to be a bit more 'iron wall'

i don't know.. But still I wanted her to be little bit more brazen.. I could see her melting up instantly.. Is it coz he did little things like her father.. But still she let her guard soon as we could see her imagining him in the bus stop standing n waiting n etc etc!!.. She didn't get to know enough stuff abt him till now.. Just some facts provided by her friend!! I would love to see them as friends before lovey dicey relationship!!.. I want Tae Hee to understand every sides of Shi Hyun even the sides he hides.. *complex*

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

it's complicated indeed!! :blink: good thing Shi Hyun isn't really that jerk's son so some complication is pulled off? or does that make it more complicated?!! :lol: 

we need subs for sure!! but from the look of it it looks like Tae Hee's friend cleared the "missanderstanding" Tae Hee had on Shi Hyun and she appologized for it in today's episode and it maybe she found out about her having a crush on Se Joo not Shi Hyun which would've made her put down her guards from him!! 

still I love how he got to act outside of his own setted plans and be himself around her and the grandmother which she saw and was affected by I'm sure!! :wub: 

the 2nd BTS full video!! :) 

http://tv.naver.com/v/2891226/list/200240

hhhhhhhhh how he was like a little kid who tainted his clothes while eating!! :lol::wub: 

yeah right complicated huh?

giphy.gif

WELL if SH really isnt his son, technically there is no issue. but legally i suppose there is after all, IF TH's mother and SH's father get married they will technically be step siblings.

the one thing that makes this connection really scary to me is that the person who is most affected of course is non other than SJ's mother and herself. I am afraid this will spur SJ on more to ruin TH. Although I know she has protested to her mother and SH's father ot get married, still I think she will take this upon as greater insult towards her and her family.

This just strengthen SJ's need to exact revenge and will push SH to complete the seduction.

giphy.gif

oh great, then TH's friend clearly was not doing any favours for TH but clearing to misunderstanding.

but I am excited to see how it will all unfold, clearly TH will also have her own 'seduction' of SH.

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

i don't know.. But still I wanted her to be little bit more brazen.. I could see her melting up instantly.. Is it coz he did little things like her father.. But still she let her guard soon as we could see her imagining him in the bus stop standing n waiting n etc etc!!.. She didn't get to know enough stuff abt him till now.. Just some facts provided by her friend!! I would love to see them as friends before lovey dicey relationship!!.. I want Tae Hee to understand every sides of Shi Hyun even the sides he hides.. *complex*

well like @sal2 said maybe it is in SH's mind.

I can see TH having a crush on SH, that I think it is okay but I want her to be rather standoff-ish with him.

But we have to remember that TH has 0 experience when it comes to love or the whole relationship thing, so for her she is rather gullible in some sense as well.

I want SH to be totally whipped by TH :tongue: like a love sick puppy

giphy.gif

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Shi hyun's father might be biological parent of Tae Hee.. Gosh!!it's messy!!.. R they really gonna put the stuff!! 

• Like 8

53 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

yeah right complicated huh?

WELL if SH really isnt his son, technically there is no issue. but legally i suppose there is after all, IF TH's mother and SH's father get married they will technically be step siblings.

the one thing that makes this connection really scary to me is that the person who is most affected of course is non other than SJ's mother and herself. I am afraid this will spur SJ on more to ruin TH. Although I know she has protested to her mother and SH's father ot get married, still I think she will take this upon as greater insult towards her and her family.

This just strengthen SJ's need to exact revenge and will push SH to complete the seduction.

oh great, then TH's friend clearly was not doing any favours for TH but clearing to misunderstanding.

but I am excited to see how it will all unfold, clearly TH will also have her own 'seduction' of SH.

Shi Hyun's father will never be able to marry Tae Hee's mother nor will he dare to even think about it for the same reasons that kept them from being together in the past: his status and greed as a chaebol son!! so no worries there!! 

yeah I think so too!! it's like a double insult to her and her mother being looked over and used by 2 men who had a crush on other women that hapened to be a mother and her daughter!! that's bad!!

yeah and she even told her about his mother which I want to know what was it exactly but it softened Tae Hee toward him for sure!!

the fun part is when he's playing to get her heart he's not aware he left his own heart ungarded!! that's bad for him!! :lol::wink: 

53 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:
54 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

well like @sal2 said maybe it is in SH's mind.

I can see TH having a crush on SH, that I think it is okay but I want her to be rather standoff-ish with him.

But we have to remember that TH has 0 experience when it comes to love or the whole relationship thing, so for her she is rather gullible in some sense as well.

I want SH to be totally whipped by TH :tongue: like a love sick puppy

right it can be another imaginary moment :lol: but even if not I think it's ok that she admitted liking him by now!! he kept showering her with his care telling her he's interested in her while she kept turning him down so getting there is understandable!! after all it wasn't withing couple days even if it was couple episodes for us!! 

hhhhhhhhhhh he will I'm sure!! he won't even realise it till it's too late for him!! :lol::tongue: 

edit: @icyphoenix it can be!! but good thing Shi Hyun is aware he's not his biological son and Tae Hee has his DNA test!! it must come to use since he asked her to keep it with her and throw it after few months which means it will make an appearance again when things gets complicated between them in the future!!

well the dark side of the drama needs to stay intact no?!! 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Again the great seducer rules naver 

that's good to see!! :D 

I just remembered something, true that Tae Hee will admit liking Shi Hyun (if it's not his imagination again :lol:) but we shouldn't forget that she'll throw him to the floor as well while he's being sweet to her!! :lol: 

cr: red_clous_

that was an expected reply to his kind offer (3:54) :lol: 

well he deserved her confession after being traumatised by the grandmothers and thrown harshly to the floor!! :lol: 

• Like 7

lol.. based on comments does hero's father have a thing for his son.. like some hidden being in his son's awe..

whenever his son likes a girl, daddy goes for mom? first with the friend's mom.. now with future gf's mom?

Also am i correct that in ep 3-4, they mentioned WDH is actually daddy's brother's child? mommy and daddy's bro had a thing.. seems he died and this guy married mom... therefore he can't throw WDH out of family because elders want him.. he is a true heir..

• LOL 7

I feel like all the meetings they had at the beginning and throughout the episodes were meant to convey that he had a hard time and he was having no progress after weeks of trying to woo her. But it wasn't very satisfyingly written, it didn't convey the passage of time or the hardships well. I think they are trying to get minor details out of the way quickly, which probably means they have a lot of story to cover for the series.

Edit: it would have probably been more convincing if they started the bet in winter, and then it's now spring or summer and the change in clothes would show the changing of seasons. Unfortunately, it seems too cold to do this scenario. They could have done it like with a "6 months ago" or "1 year ago" caption or something

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol.. based on comments does hero's father have a thing for his son.. like some hidden being in his son's awe..

whenever his son likes a girl, daddy goes for mom? first with the friend's mom.. now with future gf's mom?

Also am i correct that in ep 3-4, they mentioned WDH is actually daddy's brother's child? mommy and daddy's bro had a thing.. seems he died and this guy married mom... therefore he can't throw WDH out of family because elders want him.. he is a true heir..

hhhhhhhhhhhh that didn't cross y mind!! :lol: but even funnier is how the "son" he doesn't like actually will fall for the daughter of his 1st love if she's not his own daughter as wel!! these two are fated indeed!! :lol: 

what?!! that's crazy!! :blink: as if they were norman before!! I won't be surprised anymore if that was right after all!! 

6 minutes ago, biancapot said:

I feel like all the meetings they had at the beginning and throughout the episodes were meant to convey that he had a hard time and he was having no progress after weeks of trying to woo her. But it wasn't very satisfyingly written, it didn't convey the oassage of time or the hardships well. I think they are trying to get minor details out of the way quickly, which probably means they have a lot of story to cover for the series.

and from the look of it there is a lot of complicated stories for sure!! :blink: 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Lmao I really laughed out reading your View!! I thought the same!! 

Yes he is brother's kid!! I think his mom n him were forced on his present father so he had let go of TH's mom!!.. SH is true heir of the family as u could see the grandma putting pressure on his father to train him up to take up the heir position.. I think his father has resentment coz of this.. He might have despised his elder brother n his family.. So looking at his son, he might be hating him!! 

9 minutes ago, biancapot said:

I feel like all the meetings they had at the beginning and throughout the episodes were meant to convey that he had a hard time and he was having no progress after weeks of trying to woo her. But it wasn't very satisfyingly written, it didn't convey the oassage of time or the hardships well. I think they are trying to get minor details out of the way quickly, which probably means they have a lot of story to cover for the series.

I m waiting for the subs to understand it!! Coz I felt it to too soon for lovey dovey stuff to start.. At least one or two episodes need to be focused on his courting.. Everything can't be done in haste.. As we say" haste makes waste".. Covering up many stuff isn't important as delivering some stuff effectively.. Hope the don't make it like"too much cook spoils the food".. I hope writer sets up his writing properly for each episode!! 

• Like 5

@biancapot possible.. this is going to be one of those.. where leads are always separated and the guy is so intensely in love.. that it would be that good :tongue:

and the boy can act so :)

i just hope second leads get an equally intense painful love story .. i want MH to get a fare share of showcasing a passionate lover

• Like 4

Today's eps look so good can't wait till the subs are out!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Lmao I really laughed out reading your View!! I thought the same!! 

Yes he is brother's kid!! I think his mom n him were forced on his present father so he had let go of TH's mom!!.. SH is true heir of the family as u could see the grandma putting pressure on his father to train him up to take up the heir position.. I think his father has resentment coz of this.. He might have despised his elder brother n his family.. So looking at his son, he might be hating him!! 

I'm wondering which is worst: being his mother's husband who hated him and used him to be the chairman? or being his uncle who hated him and used him to be a chairman?!! should I really believe that that jerk had a slight intention of marrying Tae Hee's mother if it wasn't for his family's pressure on him (if they did that) at the risk of losing everything for her?!! did he ever had a heart before losing his 1st love?!! we're to see!! 

• Like 3

Oh so the new episode is out?? wow haven't seen it yet but from the short clips posted here I can guess a little about what's going on. Omg I think my prediction is becoming real and TH is actually SH's father's biological daughter :ph34r:Either way, yes I agree with you guys about TH so easily falling for SH's charms. In the synopsises, it was told that TH actually doesn't believe in love and I thought their relationship would be more push&pull, but what am I seeing now??  Maybe TH also has her own agenda and actually wants to seduce SH? On the other side, her character from "Dangerous Liaisons" is described as a pure and innocent girl, so if they're following in the book's footsteps, then yeah TH will fall in love easily...

• Like 5

God! It's so complicated .

SH's dad might be TH's biological dad.

SH's dad and TH's mom are in love.

S-ji likes SH.

SH may be likes S-ji, but now he is falling for TH.

And poor Se-joo likes Soo-ji.

It getting messy.

And lots of heartbreak 's coming up.

Almost every charecter will go through it.

TH, SH , their parents, S-ji,S-joo, TH's friend. All of them are up for major heartbreak.

But after watching todays clips .

I wonder why Se-joo takes up beating at his house, because after watching Se-joo punching that guy who was misbehaving with Soo-ji it's quiet clear that he can fight back.

And I would love to see him fight back to his grandfather.

And does anyone else think that white big pot like artifact  which SH's mom and he was seeing in the flashback might be made by TH's mom. 

• Like 9