Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

12 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

This drama has such an unusual feel to it and for some reason makes me feel like there should be a BEWARE SIGN FLASHING!!! this drama could break your heart and mess with your mind.  Still it's one of those things where you might should know better but can't help yourself in wanting to watch.

Yet I actually hope there are moments of growth in having these rather young, spoiled and rich kids.  Have their eyes and I hope hearts as well opened by others around them .  Not to mention giving us viewers a reminder that being rich doesn't  always bring with it happiness in life.  That money can't buy everything...  And that it's power shouldn't be used to hurt the innocent...

chinguuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're here!! :w00t: I'm so happy!! :D having you in my dramas' watching journey makes it feel complete in a way!! :D

I share your hopes too chingu!! I can see Shi Hyun getting there with Tae Hee's help :wub: but Soo Ji is my main worrying person!! :unsure: Se Joo...I can't really tell!! he can go either ways being toooooo much into Soo Ji just like she's into Shi Hyun which is worrying but he's also Shi Hyun's brother which I hope it will survive what's heading toward them and maybe help Soo Ji as well to change for the better!! I hope!!

• Like 7

@sakura2016  b83e798f7684761d98ef3b73e2f2c1ec.gif  Feel the same way about you Chingu:wub: and the other Chingu's  here as well.  Will depend on you all to light the way in explaining and sharing all those things I may not understand or miss!!!  That's what I look forward to and love the most about being a part of a thread....  OTHERS!!!!  Their insight and thoughts that allow me to see what I couldn't have or wouldn't have without you!!  :heart:

@USAFarmgirl thank you chingu!! :blush:...true!! that's what makes the watching journey richer and more enjoyable and memoriable!! :D:wub: looking forward to your great posts as well!! :heart:

_____

I noticed something rewatchig the preview and next episode's stills, at 1st I was wondering if Shi Hyun leaning on Tae Hee on the buss was another act from his seducing plan but now I'm pretty sure he fell asleep for real after an exhausting day he spent helping Tae Hee with her charity activities!! :lol:I'm actually loving the idea how he starts on a planning/insincere note but he ends up losing that upper hand and be himself around her with no fakeness!! :wub:

• Like 6

This last scene in the bus ....what a shiny and boyish smile from SH....I hope our girl will stay calm.

• LOL 5

9 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

This last scene in the bus ....what a shiny and boyish smile from SH....I hope our girl will stay calm.

that's hard :tongue::lol: but something I'm sure of is that she'll give him what he deserves!! :lol::wink:

• Like 6

@rocher22  You're so right SH sure has the ability to make any girl weak in the knees LOL:w00t: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyceT8as-2M0_1muckcY5  

I'm like you hoping TH rejects his quickness and takes it slowly with caution.  He is so use to girls & women falling at his feet I hope she puts that stop hand out and shows him she is smart, unique and different...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi7Gw1Tl5i0dKW1PD1qDNimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0pAdly0E6ltvwg9Bir76   I also think Joy is doing a great job!!!!

2 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@rocher22  You're so right SH sure has the ability to make any girl weak in the knees LOL:w00t:  

I'm like you hoping TH rejects his quickness and takes it slowly with caution.  He is so use to girls & women falling at his feet I hope she puts that stop hand out and shows him she is smart, unique and different...

I also think Joy is doing a great job!!!!

I'm sure she will!! :naughty: she'll give him some good lessons!! :lol: he can be alluring and she wouldn't be able to help being affected by him :wink::tongue: but she's still no easy target!! HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@sakura2016  You're so right TH won't be an easy target and it's the very reason I love JOY playing this character.  She has the ability to be soft & strong depending on the situation and she also has a sexy edge about her that can give it right back at him if needed.  This should be interesting for sure...  Watching them is going to feel like this....

Great+Seducer.jpgdisney-gif-473-16583-hd-wallpapers.gif

20 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@sakura2016  You're so right TH won't be an easy target and it's the very reason I love JOY playing this character.  She has the ability to be soft & strong depending on the situation and she also has a sexy edge about her that can give it right back at him if needed.  This should be interesting for sure...  Watching them is going to feel like this....

right!! :lol: it's going to be like a battle who will get the other fall 1st...even though that wouldn't be Tae Hee's intentions :lol: but she's doing great so far unknowingly to her!! :lol::wink: poor Shi Hyun not knowing what he got himself into!! LOL he should watch out for his own heart while trying to steal hers!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

• Like 6

@anipanch 

The guy playing as Lee Ki Young was in While You Were Sleeping, played as the police officer who was about to commit suicide by drowning himself on the lake after his brother killed his boss (lee jong suk's dad)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Accidentally discovered this drama and now im hooked!

The plot can be a little complicated with the family relationships and all that but the characters are so rich and moulds to the storyline so well.

Would love to see more sihyun x taehee interactions for the episodes to come!

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, marinated_lemon said:

@anipanch 

The guy playing as Lee Ki Young was in While You Were Sleeping, played as the police officer who was about to commit suicide by drowning himself on the lake after his brother killed his boss (lee jong suk's dad)

thank you so much!! :D finally I got from where I saw him before!! I was going crazy feeling that I knew him but can't recall from where!! now I can get my brain to stop wondering!! hihihi

4 minutes ago, 199yoo said:

Accidentally discovered this drama and now im hooked!

The plot can be a little complicated with the family relationships and all that but the characters are so rich and moulds to the storyline so well.

Would love to see more sihyun x taehee interactions for the episodes to come!

accidental discoveries can be pleasant surprises right?!! :wink:

they needed to focus more on the 3 troublemakes to set the needed foundation for the plot and for us to get to know more about them before the seducing game starts but from now on we'll get to see more of Tae Hee and Shi Hyun for sure!! :wink::D

• Like 6

New stills, I think these might be for ep 7/8 on Tuesday.
I remember them being caught shooting this scene last week.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, meiil said:
New stills, I think these might be for ep 7/8 on Tuesday.
I remember them being caught shooting this scene last week.

thank you for the stills!! :wub:

you know I want to strangle him right?!! why is he making it this hard for her?!! I'm swooning and blushing from here :blush: what's her state then!! hhhhhhhhhhh be still girl, be still, I know it's hard but don't let him get his wish!!

• Like 9

I'm loving this show though I wasn't planning to catch it til I saw Kim Min Jae in the stills.  

• Like 6

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

chinguuuuuuuuuuuuuu you're here!! :w00t: I'm so happy!! :D having you in my dramas' watching journey makes it feel complete in a way!! :D

I share your hopes too chingu!! I can see Shi Hyun getting there with Tae Hee's help :wub: but Soo Ji is my main worrying person!! :unsure: Se Joo...I can't really tell!! he can go either ways being toooooo much into Soo Ji just like she's into Shi Hyun which is worrying but he's also Shi Hyun's brother which I hope it will survive what's heading toward them and maybe help Soo Ji as well to change for the better!! I hope!!

It would really be awesome to see SH have a personal growth as a result of ETH's involvement and all that.

Clearly we are heading for somewhat of a mess but let's see how it all turns out.

7 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@sakura2016  Feel the same way about you Chingu:wub: and the other Chingu's  here as well.  Will depend on you all to light the way in explaining and sharing all those things I may not understand or miss!!!  That's what I look forward to and love the most about being a part of a thread....  OTHERS!!!!  Their insight and thoughts that allow me to see what I couldn't have or wouldn't have without you!!  :heart:

its nice to see ANOTHER familiar face here,

it is good to see you here as well! can't wait to read and share insights with everyone here.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you for the clarification chingu!! :) I got he's her son with her mentioning his deceased brother and it became clear then she's allowing him to take his brother's place as the chairman for Shi Hyun!! 

he was and still a dissapointment for her apparently!! his only usefulness for her looks to be Shi Hyun from the way she's treating him!! like mother like son!! :rolleyes:

Hey, chingu hehe that's so cute how you call us chingu. I wonder how the grandma will change tunes once she realizes shihyun may not be her grandson. As someone else said, she seems the type to care about blood relations. I'm still holding hope that dad is just protecting him from the miserable chaebol life lol, though he seems too cold to have such noble hidden intentions.

• Like 5

Woo Do Hwan Makes Red Velvet’s Joy’s Heart Flutter On “Tempted”

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy3.jpg

MBC’s “Tempted” has unveiled new stills of Woo Do Hwan attempting to seduce Red Velvet’s Joy!

Newly released photos from the drama’s upcoming episode show Kwon Shi Hyun (played by Woo Do Hwan) continuing his relentless pursuit of Eun Tae Hee (played by Joy). In the first set of stills, Kwon Shi Hyun sneaks up on his target in the library, leaning over her to grab a book that she was attempting to reach. Although Eun Tae Hee has been determined to keep her guard up in his presence, her expression betrays the nervousness she feels around her new suitor.

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy-2.jpg

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy-3.jpg

Spoiler

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy-4.jpg

The second set of photos show Kwon Shi Hyun insistently following Eun Tae Hee down the street, asking her whether she’s eaten yet.

The drama’s production staff raved about Woo Do Hwan and Joy’s chemistry during filming, commenting, “Woo Do Hwan and Park Soo Young [Joy] are both actors who laugh a lot, so the laughter never ends when the two are together on set. Woo Do Hwan and Park Soo Young also worry a lot about how they can make viewers’ hearts flutter even more with each scene, and they exchange a lot of ideas on the spot.”

They added, “The two actors are working very hard, so we ask that the viewers give [the drama] a lot of anticipation.”

Spoiler

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy-5.jpg

Joy6.jpg

Woo-Do-Hwan7.jpg

Will Eun Tae Hee’s resolve waver in the face of Kwon Shi Hyun’s persistent seduction? To find out, don’t miss the next episode of “Tempted” on March 19 at 10 p.m. KST!

CR: SOOMPI

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2