Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

40 minutes ago, jjongflyangel said:

I feel the more Shi-hyun is in Tae-hee's world, the more he is away from his own world. I think he will see that there's more to out there than taking revenge against his jerk of a father. I think the more Shi-hyun change, the more dark and richard simmons soo-ji will become. I can't wait to see how everything will develop. Can't wait for the new episodes. 

lol Tae-Hee seeing Shi-Hyun with her friend's mother so she thinks he is stringing along both mother and daughter. She already know he is player and a jerk:tongue: When Tae-hee swore in German when he made her friend cry made laugh. 

P.S. I love that Woo do-hwan was the one speaking in German in Mad Dog. (big fan of Mad Dog here. Season 2 please). 

Thank you chingu for letting me know that we have to delete the picture before replying. :)

true!! Shi Hyun's entire world consisted of his jerk of a father and his 2 close friends who they share the same pain caused by their disfunctional parents and same goal that is to not please their parents!! now Tae Hee will show him another world where she's making her own life and future even though she's just like them with a disfunctional family!! and the more he'll see and get involved into Tae Hee's world he'll start to change which will pull him out of his old world and from his close friends and surely Soo Ji won't be happy with it and by result Se Joo won't be happy for her unhappiness which is double scary!!

hhhhhhhh at least she got to right 1st (well not really 1st) impression on him, as wrong as she is about the facts, so she has her guards up for him!! :lol:

German is on Woo Do Hwan's distaney I think following him from Mad Dog to The Great Seducer!! :lol:...(same here!! :wink::D)

you're most welcome!! :)

• Like 10

Just completed all 4 episodes today and daamn the drama is way too complicated! I didn't expect to like it, only started to watch it because Joy and Woo dohwan have a great chemistry and decided it was worth a try to see them together. Can't figure out any of the characters, all of their back story is complicated. I don't think it make sense, but I have a theory that Eun Tae Hee is actually Shihyun's father's daughter? 

Anyway, do you guys know who plays the role of SooJi's first love? He seems very familiar, but can't recall where I've seen him. And yeah, I think I'm the only one but I actually want Sooji to end up with him XD They still seem to have feelings for each other and SJ wants a genuine love and marriage

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, anipanch said:

Just completed all 4 episodes today and daamn the drama is way too complicated! I didn't expect to like it, only started to watch it because Joy and Woo dohwan have a great chemistry and decided it was worth a try to see them together. Can't figure out any of the characters, all of their back story is complicated. I don't think it make sense, but I have a theory that Eun Tae Hee is actually Shihyun's father's daughter? 

If so than it's definitely a good thing SH isn't really his son. :|

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, meiil said:
57 minutes ago, anipanch said:

If so than it's definitely a good thing SH isn't really his son. :|

hhhhhhhhhhh yeah right!! :lol: but I doubt it!! would the mother let Tae Hee leave her side to live away with someone who's not really her father?!! don't think so!! though really who of these parents made sense to begin with?!! :blink:

1 hour ago, anipanch said:

Anyway, do you guys know who plays the role of SooJi's first love? He seems very familiar, but can't recall where I've seen him. And yeah, I think I'm the only one but I actually want Sooji to end up with him XD They still seem to have feelings for each other and SJ wants a genuine love and marriage

him and her jerk ex-boyfriend seems familiar to me but can't really recall from where as well!!

don't think they still have feelings for each other other than that old painful memory is still there for both of them!!

• Like 7

based on still and soompi article i think it is nice seeing them moving away from icy subject and give us a dose of classic korean drama romance between our leads. I have yet to watch episode 1-4 because of reading about stuff that happened in episode 1 and 2 like teacher student thing and also SH kissing classmate mom. that made me hesitated starting watching because I know I would be grossed out. but seeing them having a genuine smile on both faces in the stills and producer talking abut giving us heart fluttering moment between them make me happy even though the bet is in back of my mind. hope they handle that in a gentle way then make it to dark. 

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, sal2 said:

based on still and soompi article i think it is nice seeing them moving away from icy subject and give us a dose of classic korean drama romance between our leads. I have yet to watch episode 1-4 because of reading about stuff that happened in episode 1 and 2 like teacher student thing and also SH kissing classmate mom. that made me hesitated starting watching because I know I would be grossed out. but seeing them having a genuine smile on both faces in the stills and producer talking abut giving us heart fluttering moment between them make me happy even though the bet is in back of my mind. hope they handle that in a gentle way then make it to dark. 

just go for it chingu!! at 1st I was worried it would be too dark (still I went for it for Woo Do Hwan honestly :tongue: hhhhh) but it was balanced!! there is the dark twisted side but there is also their background story that allows you to see beyond their actions, there is Shi Hyun-Soo Ji-Se Joo's friendship that I'm sure you'll love (as twisted as they are) and a strong and smart female lead which is always welcomed and you'll get to laugh too which was a pleasant surprise for me!! hhhhhhh and Shi Hyun's hillarious reaction to things going wrong with his plans is priceless!! :lol: and that's only the start!! :wink: hhhhhhh

about the teacher-student thing, it's unfortunate but do happen in real life and I spotting lights on it with current #metoo movement is quite fitting and affective!! and as for the kiss between Shi Hyun and the mother of Tae Hee's friend, well that's disturbing for sure but that was adressed properly in the drama not taking it lightly beside the aspect of him looking older than his age while she lookes younger than her age which led to that situation!!

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

just go for it chingu!! at 1st I was worried it would be too dark (still I went for it for Woo Do Hwan honestly :tongue: hhhhh) but it was balanced!! there is the dark twisted side but there is also their background story that allows you to see beyond their actions, there is Shi Hyun-Soo Ji-Se Joo's friendship that I'm sure you'll love (as twisted as they are) and a strong and smart female lead which is always welcomed and you'll get to laugh too which was a pleasant surprise for me!! hhhhhhh and Shi Hyun's hillarious reaction to things going wrong with his plans is priceless!! :lol: and that's only the start!! :wink: hhhhhhh

about the teacher-student thing, it's unfortunate but do happen in real life and I spotting lights on it with current #metoo movement is quite fitting and affective!! and as for the kiss between Shi Hyun and the mother of Tae Hee's friend, well that's disturbing for sure but that was adressed properly in the drama not taking it lightly beside the aspect of him looking older than his age while she lookes younger than her age which led to that situation!!

I think I am gonna watch it! can´t resist :tongue:  you make some good point, and it is good for the drama not making it just to be shocking, but making a statement about this kind of behavior. knowing that this can happen in real life is sad to think about.  

SH sound funny trying but failing wooing TH :D serves him right knowing that he have ill intention. glad TH is written to be smart girl not falling for his seducing. 

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I think I am gonna watch it! can´t resist :tongue:  you make some good point, and it is good for the drama not making it just to be shocking, but making a statement about this kind of behavior. knowing that this can happen in real life is sad to think about.  

SH sound funny trying but failing wooing TH :D serves him right knowing that he have ill intention. glad TH is written to be smart girl not falling for his seducing. 

who can resist?!! it's called "the Great Seducer" after all!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

true!! and voicing about the subject is always a good step to spread awareness and push people to act against it and try to stop it with hope it will reach an end eventually!!

yeah!! :lol: Tae Hee is giving him a hard time even though she's not fully aware of that!! lol and I love how "fate" has its hand in all this as well!! :D:wub: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

14 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

that woman wasn't his mother but his mother-in-law?!! I thought he kept the truth about Shi Hyun not being his real son to have his "mother"'s side having a heir for their JK Group!! why would she let him marry another woman after her daughter and allow her and her daughter to have access and enjoy what is actually only rightful to her deceased daughter and her grandson?!! 

Remember Oh My Venus??? It happen in dramaland babe... hehehehe the father re-married with a woman chosen by the grandmother and have son together also. Also the marriage plan between JK group and Myeongjung Hospital only because it will advantage JK group for the Stem Bio license that owned by Myeongjung if I'm not mistaken and the chairwoman said it is their back door access to limit the loss from the previous deal. And for Myeongjung it will rate up their position after the downfall happen to the hospital. That's why the grandma said I only allow this marriage because it give them the advantage.

I'm not very sure too about the dad position in the family, but i am more think that he in the son in law because if he is the real son of the chairwoman, why he hide the fact that Shi Yun is not his blood. And the grandma seems like the type that I only take care my own bloodline. If he is the real son not son in law he will easily talk to the grandma that Shi Yun is not his blood and grandma will automatically kick Shi Yun from the family registry, and the dad still will own everything in JK group. But its not, everything in JK will go to Shi Yun as the sole heir so he must take care Shi Yun as if nothing happened so he can have everything that should belong to Shi Yun later.

Also when Shi Yun and his mom (in memory) looking at the vase in the office lobby, Shi Yun ask why she love the vase even put it there. Shi Yun mom said by seeing and having that vase there she feel she is the owner of the company. that's when I think that she is the daughter of JK group and her husband is the son in law. But we'll see about that as the story goes

10 hours ago, meiil said:

A source from the drama said, “Woo Do Hwan is planning to use all of his powers to win Joy’s heart. While the first week of the show entertained with a shocking, scandalous story, the upcoming broadcast will make [viewers’] hearts flutter as Woo Do Hwan and Joy officially begin their push-and-pull romance. Please look forward to their tug-of-war.”

I really can't wait for this scenes

14 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

I never really watched that series only few glimpses so can't really tell, other than most of the characters there were messed up as well!! hhhhhh

You can search i youtube for Blair scenes only you can find the similar between them 

But actually even after re watched it for few times I still cannot find legit reason why Soo Ji ask Shi Yun to play this game? Why Shi Yun must go after Tae Hee? as Tae Hee have nothing with their problems, except that Tae Hee is the first love of that jerk who dump Soo Ji.

Why it should be Tae Hee? What is she for them? Tae Hee family have no business with their parents (left out the fact tha Shi Yun's dad secretly watching her), Tae Hee not go to the same school with them and with Shi Yun dating Tae Hee doesn't mean the marriage between Shi Yun dad and Soo Ji mom will be off the plan... so it basically nothing. Maybe someone can lighten me up in here.. :) 

• Like 9

@Yippeun_eonnie TH is involved bc she’s SJ’s whim. There’s no other reason for it except this, and that’s what show us how twisted and wrong SJ’s real self is. Btw what u said about the society being SY’s mother and not father makes sense. 

• Like 6

Woo Do Hwan Stuns In New Black-And-White Stills For “Tempted”

Woo-Do-Hwan6.jpg

MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Tempted” has shared new behind-the-scenes stills of Woo Do Hwan that are sure to steal the hearts of viewers!

The new stills were released on March 18 and are black-and-white photos of Woo Do Hwan in his role as Kwon Shi Hyun. His intense gaze seems to burst out of the photos and leaves quite the impression on those who are caught in it. The actor presents different sides of his character in each cut, from a rebellious teen in his school uniform to a manly youth in his twenties.

Woo-Do-Hwan-3.jpg

Woo-Do-Hwan-21.jpg

Spoiler

Woo-Do-Hwan-1.jpg

Woo Do Hwan has taken to his character Kwon Shi Hyun like a duck to water. He perfectly portrays the youth with a captivating charm that has already earned him the nickname “Kwon Deadly [Kwon Shi Hyun + Deadly Charm]” from viewers. The game of seduction between “the seducer” Kwon Shi Hyun and “the seduced” Eun Tae Hee (Red Velvet’s Joy) has just begun with the latest episodes, and viewers are excited to see how much more charming Kwon Shi Hyun will be as he attempts to steal Eun Tae Hee’s heart.

“Tempted” is the story of a group of youths to jump into a dangerous game of love and seduction without realizing that their entire lives are on the line. The show airs every Monday and Tuesday at 10 p.m. KST.

CR: SOOMPI

Just saw this on twitter again :D

Spoiler

DYjGyq9VMAAZVEJ.jpg

DYjGzcRUMAAGOIg.jpg

DYjG0GLUMAAbwrJ.jpg

CTTO

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

DYjG0GLUMAAbwrJ.jpg

This man...his vibe is so cute yet so dangerous...but i love him embarrassed1 onion headembarrassed1 onion headembarrassed1 onion headembarrassed1 onion headembarrassed1 onion head

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Omo...Si Hyun, what was that, sweety.....this imaginary scene....sexy....

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Omo...Si Hyun, what was that, sweety.....this imaginary scene....sexy....

Hold your horses or we all be in trouble for having the sexy shi yun in our wild imaginations LOL

• LOL 7

10 hours ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

Remember Oh My Venus??? It happen in dramaland babe... hehehehe the father re-married with a woman chosen by the grandmother and have son together also. Also the marriage plan between JK group and Myeongjung Hospital only because it will advantage JK group for the Stem Bio license that owned by Myeongjung if I'm not mistaken and the chairwoman said it is their back door access to limit the loss from the previous deal. And for Myeongjung it will rate up their position after the downfall happen to the hospital. That's why the grandma said I only allow this marriage because it give them the advantage.

I'm not very sure too about the dad position in the family, but i am more think that he in the son in law because if he is the real son of the chairwoman, why he hide the fact that Shi Yun is not his blood. And the grandma seems like the type that I only take care my own bloodline. If he is the real son not son in law he will easily talk to the grandma that Shi Yun is not his blood and grandma will automatically kick Shi Yun from the family registry, and the dad still will own everything in JK group. But its not, everything in JK will go to Shi Yun as the sole heir so he must take care Shi Yun as if nothing happened so he can have everything that should belong to Shi Yun later.

Also when Shi Yun and his mom (in memory) looking at the vase in the office lobby, Shi Yun ask why she love the vase even put it there. Shi Yun mom said by seeing and having that vase there she feel she is the owner of the company. that's when I think that she is the daughter of JK group and her husband is the son in law. But we'll see about that as the story goes

yeah I know it happens in dramaland!! hhhhhh it's just I was wondering if it's the case here!! :tongue: I actually went back to rewatch that scene and that jerk of a father is actually the grandmother's son!! she was telling him that everything his brother couldn't enjoy (and so we can be sure that she was at her other's son and daughter-in-law's memorial with her grandchild from them being there as well) should go to Shi Hyun and her other grandchild and she's only letting him be the chairman for now for Shi Hyun!! so from the look of it he's inferior to his deceased brother and he's only holding his position after his death thanks to his "son" Shi Hyun and that's why he kept the truth hidden since with no son he would be insegnificant to her and she'll give everything to her other grandchild!! 

if the vase is what makes her feel like the owner of the company then she's not the owner in reality, don't you think?!! 

7 hours ago, meiil said:

@Yippeun_eonnie TH is involved bc she’s SJ’s whim. There’s no bald reason for it except this, and that’s what show us how twisted and wrong SJ’s real self is. Btw what u said about the society being SY’s mother and not father makes sense. 

that's the twisted side in Soo Ji!! she's just punishing both girls actually for being chosen by her jerk ex-boyfriend blaming them for being looked over and humilated by him when they had no hand in all this nor they were even aware of it!! I was actually happy to see Shi Hyun voicing her true reasons against her fake thaughtful reasons and rejecting to be part of that game!! still he agreed to it again as we know but not for Soo Ji's revengeful reasons but to have her help in stoping his and her mother's marriage and to protect his mother's foundation!! that's how I saw it at least!! :)

7 hours ago, Jloves said:

Woo Do Hwan Stuns In New Black-And-White Stills For “Tempted”

he's really the perfect "Kwon Shi Hyun"!! :wink::wub: 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

I really can't wait for this scenes

You can search i youtube for Blair scenes only you can find the similar between them 

But actually even after re watched it for few times I still cannot find legit reason why Soo Ji ask Shi Yun to play this game? Why Shi Yun must go after Tae Hee? as Tae Hee have nothing with their problems, except that Tae Hee is the first love of that jerk who dump Soo Ji.

Why it should be Tae Hee? What is she for them? Tae Hee family have no business with their parents (left out the fact tha Shi Yun's dad secretly watching her), Tae Hee not go to the same school with them and with Shi Yun dating Tae Hee doesn't mean the marriage between Shi Yun dad and Soo Ji mom will be off the plan... so it basically nothing. Maybe someone can lighten me up in here.. :) 

hi, just wanted to clarify. the father is definitely the chairwoman's son. this is where the language barrier makes things more confusing than it has to be. when yeomin congratulated him on his engagement she called him chagun aboji, which translates to something like younger dad or little dad. this shows that he is related to her because he is her dad's married younger brother. if the mom was the one related to yeomin's parents he would be called either gomobu (if SH mom was related to her dad) or imobu (if SH mom was related to her mom). There's a guide for this on wiki :)

as for grandma and dad, they're like sejoo and his gramps. affection is very dependent on how well a child does what the chaebol parent demands, dad was likely a disappointment

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, biancapot said:

hi, just wanted to clarify. the father is definitely the chairwoman's son. this is where the language barrier makes things more confusing than it has to be. when yeomin congratulated him on his engagement she called him chagun aboji, which translates to something like younger dad or little dad. this shows that he is related to her because he is her dad's married younger brother. if the mom was the one related to yeomin's parents he would be called either gomobu (if SH mom was related to her dad) or imobu (if SH mom was related to her mom). There's a guide for this on wiki :)

as for grandma and dad, they're like sejoo and his gramps. affection is very dependent on how well a child does what the chaebol parent demands, dad was likely a disappointment

thank you for the clarification chingu!! :) I got he's her son with her mentioning his deceased brother and it became clear then she's allowing him to take his brother's place as the chairman for Shi Hyun!! 

he was and still a dissapointment for her apparently!! his only usefulness for her looks to be Shi Hyun from the way she's treating him!! like mother like son!! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWIUvRMb2q8uHN5xuzXbwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3FXHoOtYzsTzo_7wUDYYimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZccZarb4LWhn_L1v8LrQ

This drama has such an unusual feel to it and for some reason makes me feel like there should be a BEWARE SIGN FLASHING!!! this drama could break your heart and mess with your mind.  Still it's one of those things where you might should know better but can't help yourself in wanting to watch.

Yet I actually hope there are moments of growth in having these rather young, spoiled and rich kids.  Have their eyes and I hope hearts as well opened by others around them .  Not to mention giving us viewers a reminder that being rich doesn't  always bring with it happiness in life.  That money can't buy everything...  And that it's power shouldn't be used to hurt the innocent...