Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

@sakura2016 I think our girl Tae Hee is pulling in right direction as Shi Hyun's weakness seems like his mom n her memories.. Accidentally being the same as his mother will make his feelings more deeper for Tae Hee.. Then he will be trapped in his own love game lolz :tongue:

I m waiting for Se Joo n Tae Hee meeting in front of Shi Hyun*typical-melodramatic-mind*:ph34r:

@kaoriharang well it's nice that still cuts have induced u to watch it!! Well, I m also excited for the show this week.. Waiting to see the love game!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@sakura2016 I think our girl Tae Hee is pulling in right direction as Shi Hyun's weakness seems like his mom n her memories.. Accidentally being the same as his mother will make his feelings more deeper for Tae Hee.. Then he will be trapped in his own love game lolz :tongue:

I m waiting for Se Joo n Tae Hee meeting in front of Shi Hyun*typical-melodramatic-mind*:ph34r:

yeah she is, unknowingly to her!! :lol::wink: I really love how she (and fate) keeps diverting his confident plans (without realising) forcing him to react to these changes that he didn't take in consideration pulling him out of the position of the "planner"/the one in controle to being equal with her in this "game"!! :wub: 

oh!! that would a tense moment for Shi Hyun!! *gulp* now I'm wondering how the two girls will meet as well!! that would be supper awkward moment in every angle!! 

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah she is, unknowingly to her!! :lol::wink: I really love how she (and fate) keeps diverting his confident plans (without realising) forcing him to react to these changes that he didn't take in consideration pulling him out of the position of the "planner"/the one in controle to being equal with her in this "game"!! :wub: 

oh!! that would a tense moment for Shi Hyun!! *gulp* now I'm wondering how the two girls will meet as well!! that would be supper awkward moment in every angle!! 

I think soo the meeting of two girls would be super terrifying like meeting of the Titans lolz!! 

I feel Shi Hyun will fall deep for her without remembering it was all his big game plan!!.. I can't wait for Shi Hyun to know that!!.. While he has always looked at other girls with that snob look, I want him to get a bitter taste on behalf of his deeds!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I think soo the meeting of two girls would be super terrifying like meeting of the Titans lolz!! 

I feel Shi Hyun will fall deep for her without remembering it was all his big game plan!!.. I can't wait for Shi Hyun to know that!!.. While he has always looked at other girls with that snob look, I want him to get a bitter taste on behalf of his deeds!! 

it would with both their strong personality!! :lol: I can even see the two boys sweating bullets to ease their meeting!! :lol: 

well I think he'll fall deeply without realising just like he forgot his meserable state laughing shortly over her head bonking against the window!! but his friends won't let him forget it's a "game" they set to begin with which will keep tingling him!! 

hhhhhhh you really want him to pay for it don't you?!! :lol: I can't say he doesn't deserve it but I'll feel really bad for him...now whether I'll have guilty pleasure then or not is to be known when we get there!! hhhhhhhh

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

by DB Staff

girlfriday

The Great Seducer: The premiere was effective in setting up the tempest in a teapot feeling, where everyone in this very tiny world is on the verge of a colossal breakdown, and what they truly desire is simmering just beneath the surface. They captured the tone nicely, though storywise I feel like we’re having to make a lot of assumptions to fill in the gaps. Woo Do-hwan is magnetic, which is a surprise to no one who’s seen Mad Dog or Rescue Me, though it wouldn’t hurt to make him a little (okay, a lot) darker. Moon Ga-young is my favorite character so far, but you know, I always liked Blair best in Gossip Girl.

TeriYaki

The Great Seducer: Wow. The trio that headlines this drama (Woo Do-hwan, Kim Min-jae, and Moon Ga-young) really delivers on the sizzling chemistry. They are young, beautiful, wealthy, and oh-so-dangerous when they feel wronged, and their parents give them so many reasons to feel that way. Four episodes in and I’m very impressed with Moon Ga-young’s performance as Choi Soo-ji, who manages to make me feel both sorry for her and afraid of her. I know this is a troubled bunch, but is it wrong that I want to see them make their parents pay for the years of neglect?

abirdword

The Great Seducer: I’m so happy that the sexy Cruel Intentions vibes are intact. But did they maybe make Shi-hyun too sympathetic too soon? I wanted some real heartless bad boy scenes… and now I just feel bad for complaining about getting to enjoy broody Woo Do-hwan.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/03/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-95/

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh I can't get enough with this drama, until now I have re watched 4 episodes for the 5th times yeorobun blacko 13blacko 13

I know its the kind of drama that we all know where its going, and what will going to happen between those three, and how Shi Yun will genuinely in love to Tae Hee, and Soo Ji will be in despair and full of regrets and Seo Joo will hate Shi Yun for making Soo Ji desperate, and there will be some tense moments between them...but in the end friendship will conquer everything.... But I just simply love this drama.

From the cast well I love Dong Wan and Min Jae from their previous works, and I hope that this one can make them more shining in the industry..... special for Min Jae, I will add another prayer, that I hope he an replace Song Joong Ki place, since Joong Ki now is taken blacko 19blacko 19blacko 19blacko 19

The one that annoyed me is the ex supermodel mom, why she has to be that stupid and ignorance and stupid and ignorance and stupid.... LOL i actually can't fine another word that can describe her now.... I love the leader madam more than her....

Tae Hee is hurting too. by her mom. But still too early to find out why she and her dad moved to Germany without her mom (Tae Hee said her mom sent them there), and also is Tae Hee mom and Shi Yun dad were a lover before they married to their couple?? Why Shi Yun dad seems to be longing for her.

And the vase that Shi Yun mom loves must be made by Tae Hee mom. 

So Shi Yun mom is the daughter of JK group, Shi Yun dad is the son in law...that's why even he know Shi Yun not his blood he can't kick Shi Yun from the family because everything he has later on will become Shi Yun's, as he is the sole heir to JK group. 

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

it would with both their strong personality!! :lol: I can even see the two boys sweating bullets to ease their meeting!! :lol: 

well I think he'll fall deeply without realising just like he forgot his meserable state laughing shortly over her head bonking against the window!! but his friends won't let him forget it's a "game" they set to begin with which will keep tingling him!! 

hhhhhhh you really want him to pay for it don't you?!! :lol: I can't say he doesn't deserve it but I'll feel really bad for him...now whether I'll have guilty pleasure then or not is to be known when we get there!! hhhhhhhh

Team Dramabeans: What we’re watching

by DB Staff

girlfriday

The Great Seducer: The premiere was effective in setting up the tempest in a teapot feeling, where everyone in this very tiny world is on the verge of a colossal breakdown, and what they truly desire is simmering just beneath the surface. They captured the tone nicely, though storywise I feel like we’re having to make a lot of assumptions to fill in the gaps. Woo Do-hwan is magnetic, which is a surprise to no one who’s seen Mad Dog or Rescue Me, though it wouldn’t hurt to make him a little (okay, a lot) darker. Moon Ga-young is my favorite character so far, but you know, I always liked Blair best in Gossip Girl.

TeriYaki

The Great Seducer: Wow. The trio that headlines this drama (Woo Do-hwan, Kim Min-jae, and Moon Ga-young) really delivers on the sizzling chemistry. They are young, beautiful, wealthy, and oh-so-dangerous when they feel wronged, and their parents give them so many reasons to feel that way. Four episodes in and I’m very impressed with Moon Ga-young’s performance as Choi Soo-ji, who manages to make me feel both sorry for her and afraid of her. I know this is a troubled bunch, but is it wrong that I want to see them make their parents pay for the years of neglect?

abirdword

The Great Seducer: I’m so happy that the sexy Cruel Intentions vibes are intact. But did they maybe make Shi-hyun too sympathetic too soon? I wanted some real heartless bad boy scenes… and now I just feel bad for complaining about getting to enjoy broody Woo Do-hwan.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/03/team-dramabeans-what-were-watching-95/

hahahahhaha yes... she is definitely Blair Waldorf for me too.... and Shi Yun is Chuck Bass

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

@sakura2016 a lot bit of pain wud not do bad for him lolz!! But now its his time to play, so let him play his game.. Let the trio enjoy their game till the tables r reversed n will be burdened by their own game.. :ph34r:

Thank god!! Dramabeans r positive in tempered!! Who can't be tempted by the brooding Woo Do Hwan!! :tongue:

Parental issues of the four

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

I know its the kind of drama that we all know where its going, and what will going to happen between those three, and how Shi Yun will genuinely in love to Tae Hee, and Soo Ji will be in despair and full of regrets and Seo Joo will hate Shi Yun for making Soo Ji desperate, and there will be some tense moments between them...but in the end friendship will conquer everything.... But I just simply love this drama.

please let it conquer!! I really loved their friendship as twisted as they are but they really care for each other and I don't want them to lose that...though what's ahead of them is threatening of that!!! :unsure:

The one that annoyed me is the ex supermodel mom, why she has to be that stupid and ignorance and stupid and ignorance and stupid.... LOL i actually can't fine another word that can describe her now.... I love the leader madam more than her....

hhhhhhhhhh well I feel bad for her still!! she loves her daughter but she can't win her, she's sweet but to the ignorance level which is bad but my main discomfort with her is her not ending interest in Shi Hyun who she got to know his real age and identity still she's giving him those looks that creeps me out getting "he's by your daughter's age, please leave him alone!!" shout from me!! I know he's that alluring :tongue: but he was just sweet enough to not let her get humilated by those looking down on her in the club and she should get the hint and leave him alone by now!!

Tae Hee is hurting too. by her mom. But still too early to find out why she and her dad moved to Germany without her mom (Tae Hee said her mom sent them there), and also is Tae Hee mom and Shi Yun dad were a lover before they married to their couple?? Why Shi Yun dad seems to be longing for her.

And the vase that Shi Yun mom loves must be made by Tae Hee mom. 

yeah we're still to know more about Tae Hee's background story but though her mother is the less sucking parent out of the 3 troublemakers' parents I still hated her, I dare to say!! what reason is there for her to forget her daughter's birthday and not contact her all that time other than sending her money?!! she's not a mother still!!

I don't think she was a couple with Shi Hyun's father, only his 1st love that he didn't get over yet apparently!! or were they together only he left her for Shi Hyun's mother who was more fitting for his family's position and greed?!! 

yeah that vase is Tae Hee's mother's creation!! another thing linked Shi Hyun and Tae Hee together without realising!! :D 

So Shi Yun mom is the daughter of JK group, Shi Yun dad is the son in law...that's why even he know Shi Yun not his blood he can't kick Shi Yun from the family because everything he has later on will become Shi Yun's, as he is the sole heir to JK group. 

that woman wasn't his mother but his mother-in-law?!! I thought he kept the truth about Shi Hyun not being his real son to have his "mother"'s side having a heir for their JK Group!! why would she let him marry another woman after her daughter and allow her and her daughter to have access and enjoy what is actually only rightful to her deceased daughter and her grandson?!! 

hahahahhaha yes... she is definitely Blair Waldorf for me too.... and Shi Yun is Chuck Bass

I never really watched that series only few glimpses so can't really tell, other than most of the characters there were messed up as well!! hhhhhh

41 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@sakura2016 a lot bit of pain wud not do bad for him lolz!! But now its his time to play, so let him play his game.. Let the trio enjoy their game till the tables r reversed n will be burdened by their own game.. :ph34r:

Thank god!! Dramabeans r positive in tempered!! Who can't be tempted by the brooding Woo Do Hwan!! :tongue:

hhhhhhhh I really can't tell if your rooting for them or for their payback time!! both I think?!! :wink::lol: 

yeah I was so happy seeing their positive take on the drama and hope it will keep that way till the very end!! :D...hhhhhh that's inevitable!! :wink::tongue: 

edit: this is the 1st drama where there is not a single good parent in the entire drama!! well Shi Hyun had a good mother who already died, thank you so much!! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Woo Do Hwan Tries To Win Red Velvet’s Joy Over In “Tempted”

Woo-Do-Hwan-Joy2.jpg

MBC’s new drama “Tempted” has released stills of Red Velvet’s Joy and Woo Do Hwan from the show’s upcoming episode!

Spoiler

Spoiler

On the latest episode of “Tempted,” Kwon Shi Hyun (played by Woo Do Hwan) and his soon-to-be step-sister Choi Soo Ji (played by Moon Ga Young) made a bet and officially started their game of seduction. In response to Kwon Shi Hyun’s proposal that they get married, Choi Soo Ji dared him to seduce Eun Tae Hee (played by Joy). However, Eun Tae Hee, who mistakenly believes that her best friend Gyung Joo (played by Jung Ha Dam) has a crush on Kwon Shi Hyun, is carefully keeping him at a distance.

The new stills show Kwon Shi Hyun trying to win over “volunteer queen” Eun Tae Hee by joining her in a kimchi-making community service project. Joy looks prepared for the job, wearing an apron and gloves, while Woo Do Hwan looks a bit out of place in his dandy attire.

A source from the drama said, “Woo Do Hwan is planning to use all of his powers to win Joy’s heart. While the first week of the show entertained with a shocking, scandalous story, the upcoming broadcast will make [viewers’] hearts flutter as Woo Do Hwan and Joy officially begin their push-and-pull romance. Please look forward to their tug-of-war.”

Tempted2.jpg

Will Woo Do Hwan succeed at winning Eun Tae Hee’s heart and this twisted game of seduction? Find out by watching the next episode of “Tempted,” which airs on March 19 at 10 p.m. KST.

CR: SOOMPI

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Jloves said:

Woo Do Hwan Tries To Win Red Velvet’s Joy Over In “Tempted”

MBC’s new drama “Tempted” has released stills of Red Velvet’s Joy and Woo Do Hwan from the show’s upcoming episode!

Spoiler

Hide contents

On the latest episode of “Tempted,” Kwon Shi Hyun (played by Woo Do Hwan) and his soon-to-be step-sister Choi Soo Ji (played by Moon Ga Young) made a bet and officially started their game of seduction. In response to Kwon Shi Hyun’s proposal that they get married, Choi Soo Ji dared him to seduce Eun Tae Hee (played by Joy). However, Eun Tae Hee, who mistakenly believes that her best friend Gyung Joo (played by Jung Ha Dam) has a crush on Kwon Shi Hyun, is carefully keeping him at a distance.

The new stills show Kwon Shi Hyun trying to win over “volunteer queen” Eun Tae Hee by joining her in a kimchi-making community service project. Joy looks prepared for the job, wearing an apron and gloves, while Woo Do Hwan looks a bit out of place in his dandy attire.

A source from the drama said, “Woo Do Hwan is planning to use all of his powers to win Joy’s heart. While the first week of the show entertained with a shocking, scandalous story, the upcoming broadcast will make [viewers’] hearts flutter as Woo Do Hwan and Joy officially begin their push-and-pull romance. Please look forward to their tug-of-war.”

Will Woo Do Hwan succeed at winning Eun Tae Hee’s heart and this twisted game of seduction? Find out by watching the next episode of “Tempted,” which airs on March 19 at 10 p.m. KST.

CR: SOOMPI

after so many failed attempted moves and unexpected fate turnes?!! sure thing, who wouldn't fall for him!! :wink::tongue: but she won't be the only one losing her heart though!! :wink: hhhhhhh

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

NEW STILLS, I think :D Just saw it on twitter.. 

DYDYq7OV4AAbif9.jpg

DYDYrteVAAA9GRa.jpg

DYDYsdjUQAADaVF.jpg

CTTO

Spoiler

DYDYtRbUMAA5AhC.jpg

DYDZs8BVQAAGQhq.jpg

DYDZtncU8AAVZfT.jpg

DYDZu1dUQAAX0i1.jpg

@sakura2016 Hahahahaha! Yes to that :lol::w00t:

EDIT: but I think it's not a new one is it? If so, mianhe! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

i love this drama,cant wait for next eps,how will tae hee fall for shi yun.

btw i love tae hee rant in germany lol

• Like 8

Hello!! First time posting here:)

I never knew Soompi had drama threads. I have missed so much. I am currently watching The Great Seducer and i was searching any news of the upcoming episodes that i have come across to this thread. I am so glad i did. I really like discussing and engaging with others of the new airing dramas, this place seems the perfect place. 

Being huge fan of Woo Do-hwan, i was little hesitated of watching this drama b/c of the negative reaction from I-fans but i am glad to have watched it. And i love it. This will be my new crack drama for the next few weeks.:lol: 

I really do find the dynamics between our trio intriguing. I think it was crucial for us to see more of the trio in this premiere to do a proper setup for the seduction deal since it's such an outrageous deal for them to set up. The trio always protect each others and they don't care for others that's not in their circle. There is no denying Shi-Hyun and Soo-Ji have amazing chemistry. They are two individual who are hurting b/c of their parents and that brings them closer to each other. I think these two had shot in the beginning but lost their chance to start something. Poor Se-Joo. Soo-Ji just keeps hitting him and doesn't take him seriously but you could see clearly how much he cares for her and seeing her being more closer to Shi-hyun makes me hurt for him. As the drama goes on, i want the trio relationship to mature and branch out from their parents dysfunction relationship. 

Eun Tae-Hee seems like a nice hard working girl who has sad past with her mother. (Every child in this drama has dysfunction relationship with their parents.) She works hard to prove to her mother that she can be independent and she doesn't need her support anymore. I appreciated and respect that.  Now the revenge scheme that trio is plotting has nothing to do with her except knowing that jerk. So i hope that being as smart as she is, she makes Shi-Hyun work hard trying to seduce her. Even though with the bus scene, she is not making it easier for him and already figured him out and his moves:lol: Seeing Shi-Hyun flustered couple times made me chuckle. (I saw a lot of negative reaction toward Joy from reading the thread. I am not familiar with her or her previous work. But she seems to be doing good as Eun Tae-Hee. Noted that we haven't seen much of her since the first episodes it was to set up the trio in this premiere to do a proper setup for the seduction deal. In my book, she is doing well and i hope she continues to do well as the drama goes on). 

Nice to meet everyone. Hope to post here more often. :blush:

Edited by jjongflyangel
  • Like 11

4 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

oh ha!! Tae Hee is really pulling him into another world away from his used to world which I'm loving!! :D 

do you think he used to help his mother in her charity events?!! anyway things are really taking another turn than he planned for which is always good and welcomed!! :wink::lol: 

they will for sure!! maybe not that soon though, but who knows!! :tongue: 

oh!! chingu you're here!! :D happy to see you here as well!! :wub: 

surely I'm so excited for what's to come!! :D:wub:

it is good to see you here chingu!

giphy.gif

it is rather funny that for the seduction to begin it needs to happen real up close and personal

talk about no personal space :tongue:

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

it is rather funny that for the seduction to begin it needs to happen real up close and personal

Thank you for welcoming me chingu!

giphy.gif

Edited by jjongflyangel
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Jloves said:

Can’t wait!!!! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Jloves said:

NEW STILLS, I think :D Just saw it on twitter.. 

CTTO

Hide contents

@sakura2016 Hahahahaha! Yes to that :lol::w00t:

EDIT: but I think it's not a new one is it? If so, mianhe! :sweatingbullets:

it's not but no one would mind them!! :wink::D 

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

i love this drama,cant wait for next eps,how will tae hee fall for shi yun.

btw i love tae hee rant in germany lol

I actually love how she thinks her friend has a crush on Shi Hyun, it's funny how she thinks she has to keep a distance between her and Shi Hyun out of consideration for her feelings!! :lol: 

1 hour ago, jjongflyangel said:

Hello!! First time posting here:)

I never knew Soompi had drama threads. I have missed so much. I am currently watching The Great Seducer and i was searching any news of the upcoming episodes that i have come across to this thread. I am so glad i did. I really like discussing and engaging with others of the new airing dramas, this place seems the perfect place. 

Being huge fan of Woo Do-hwan, i was little hesitated of watching this drama b/c of the negative reaction from I-fans but i am glad to have watched it. And i love it. This will be my new crack drama for the next few weeks.:lol: 

I really do find the dynamics between our trio intriguing. I think it was crucial for us to see more of the trio in this premiere to do a proper setup for the seduction deal since it's such an outrageous deal for them to set up. The trio always protect each others and they don't care for others that's not in their circle. There is no denying Shi-Hyun and Soo-Ji have amazing chemistry. They are two individual who are hurting b/c of their parents and that brings them closer to each other. I think these two had shot in the beginning but lost their chance to start something. Poor Se-Joo. Soo-Ji just keeps hitting him and doesn't take him seriously but you could see clearly how much he cares for her and seeing her being more closer to Shi-hyun makes me hurt for him. As the drama goes on, i want the trio relationship to mature and branch out from their parents dysfunction relationship. 

Eun Tae-Hee seems like a nice hard working girl who has sad past with her mother. (Every child in this drama has dysfunction relationship with their parents.) She works hard to prove to her mother that she can be independent and she doesn't need her support anymore. I appreciated and respect that.  Now the revenge scheme that trio is plotting has nothing to do with her except knowing that jerk. So i hope that being as smart as she is, she makes Shi-Hyun work hard trying to seduce her. Even though with the bus scene, she is not making it easier for him and already figured him out and his moves:lol: Seeing Shi-Hyun flustered couple times made me chuckle. (I saw a lot of negative reaction toward Joy from reading the thread. I am not familiar with her or her previous work. But she seems to be doing good as Eun Tae-Hee. Noted that we haven't seen much of her since the first episodes it was to set up the trio in this premiere to do a proper setup for the seduction deal. In my book, she is doing well and i hope she continues to do well as the drama goes on). 

Nice to meet everyone. Hope to post here more often. :blush:

hi chingu!! welcome to soompi world all together!! :D 

I agree with you, both Shi Hyun and Soo Ji might have had a chance in the past and again after his "deal" marriage proposal but not anymore now and that will drive Soo Ji crazy for sure seeing her hand in all this!! I really loved the 3 troublemakers' friendship and I hope it manage to survive what's ahead of them 'cause I can see things getting too bad and them taking different roads!!

I'm really loving how Tae Hee is giving Shi Hyun a hard time with his plans!! his reaction everytime his plan takes an expected turn is priceless!! :lol: though she's to give herself a hard time as well thinking she's to keep her distance from him for her friend who "have" feelings for him!! :lol: and we're still to know more about her backstory especially about the accident we saw a short flashback about!! (concerning Joy, this is my 1st time seeing her in any drama and like you said we didn't get to see much of her during these 2(4) episodes but she's doing good so far!!)

nice to meet you too and hope we have a fun ride enjoying the drama together!! :) 

edit: chingu as a newbie you must not know it yet, can you please remove the pics from your quoted post?! it's against soompi rules!! thank you in advance!! :) 

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

thank you chingu!! same here!!:wub:

hhhhhh who needs personal space?!:tongue::lol:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sakura2016 said:

it's not but no one would mind them!! :wink::D 

I actually love how she thinks her friend has a crush on Shi Hyun, it's funny how she thinks she has to keep a distance between her and Shi Hyun out of consideration for her feelings!! :lol: 

hi chingu!! welcome to soompi world all together!! :D 

I agree with you, both Shi Hyun and Soo Ji might have had a chance in the past and again after his "deal" marriage proposal but not anymore now and that will drive Soo Ji crazy for sure seeing her hand in all this!! I really loved the 3 troublemakers' friendship and I hope it manage to survive what's ahead of them 'cause I can see things getting too bad and them taking different roads!!

I'm really loving how Tae Hee is giving Shi Hyun a hard time with his plans!! his reaction everytime his plan takes an expected turn is priceless!! :lol: though she's to give herself a hard time as well thinking she's to keep her distance from him for her friend who "have" feelings for him!! :lol: and we're still to know more about her backstory especially about the accident we saw a short flashback about!! (concerning Joy, this is my 1st time seeing her in any drama and like you said we didn't get to see much of her during these 2(4) episodes but she's doing good so far!!)

nice to meet you too and hope we have a fun ride enjoying the drama together!!  

edit: chingu as a newbie you must not know it yet, can you please remove the pics from your quoted post?! it's against soompi rules!! thank you in advance!! :) 

thank you chingu!! same here!!:wub:

hhhhhh who needs personal space?!:tongue:

I feel the more Shi-hyun is in Tae-hee's world, the more he is away from his own world. I think he will see that there's more to out there than taking revenge against his jerk of a father. I think the more Shi-hyun change, the more dark soo-ji will become. I can't wait to see how everything will develop. Can't wait for the new episodes. 

Tae-Hee seeing Shi-Hyun with her friend's mother makes her think he is stringing along both mother and daughter. lol She already know he is player and a jerk.:tongue: When Tae-hee swore in German when Shi-hyun made her friend cry made laugh. 

P.S. I love that Woo do-hwan was the one speaking in German in Mad Dog. (big fan of Mad Dog here. Season 2 please). 

Thank you chingu for letting me know that we have to delete the picture before replying. :)

Edited by jjongflyangel
fixing misspelled words.
  • Like 11