Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

32 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Reveal hidden contents

Maybe i didnt explain it well ,what i meant was fans can shield her acting . We cant really judge if shes gotten better on what we have seen so far so its pretty obvious those overly praising are fans. Its hard to decide who are fans and who are haters though. 

First comment ive seen of someone hating Shi Hyun ;o 

I don't "hate" him lol. I just think the writing isn't very good for his character either. There is a lot of exposition but not enough evidences if you know what I mean. I really dislike exposition-based characterization. People are going IN about the female characters as expected but Shi Hyun isn't very well-written either. 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Table122000 said:

Here is a link to an English translation of "Prologue For A Flower" by Kim  Chunsu. This is the poem Shi Hyun recites at the beginning of Ep. 1:

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/607529/summary

The article also includes several other translated poems by the same author. 

Thank you!!! I’ve been looking for this everywhere :) 

• Like 7

The Great Seducer: Episodes 1-2

by LollyPip

GreatSeducer01-02-00215.jpg

The Great Seducer, MBC’s new remake of a classic story of love and revenge, pulls no punches when it comes to drama, humor and flat-out sexiness. This version follows three best friends with more money than sense, bigger egos than they’ve earned, and a hefty dose of romantic entitlement. Seduction is the name of the game, and seduction is what we get — when love and revenge get tangled up, there’s no way anyone is getting out with their heart intact.

EPISODE 1 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/03/the-great-seducer-episodes-1-2/

I only know the drama is loosly based on the french novel "Les Liaisons Dangereuses" that I didn't read nor watched any of the other movies that were based on it so my point of view will only be based solely on this drama with no other backgrounds!!

I'm really enjoying the drama so far:

• I love the "3 troublemaker's" friendship!! :wub: I love how there is more to them than just being spoiled rich troublemakers that we can actually feel with/for them even if we disagree or even will get to hate (some of) their actions as we go more into the story!!
  • I love the fact that Shi Hyun and Tae Hee crossed paths and interacted before the seduction game has started even if for short moment ut they got to see eachother's true selves away from her being his target and him being the player guy who she can't get what is his motives with her!!
  • I love that Shi Hyun didn't agree to this bet only for Soo Ji to have her revenge but to stop his father's marriage from Soo Ji's mother to protect his mother's place and foundation!!
  • and I love Tae Hee being a smart and strong girl who won't fall for his seducing plans and won't let him get his way to her that easilly!! his face everytime things goes not according to his plans is priceless!! :lol:
  • and this :D "And I think that Woo Do-hwan is so far proving that our faith in him to make a great leading man was not misplaced (not to mention, the boy can smolder like nobody’s business). And I love how well he plays Shi-hyun as jaded but not heartless, someone who’s capable of seeing the truth about people that they try to hide. He acts like a disaffected playboy, but in reality, he’s actually very sensitive and observant. And we can see how much he loves Soo-ji but knows that she doesn’t feel the that way, and how much it hurts him. I can’t wait to watch him struggle with his conflicted feelings once Tae-hee enters the picture."

• Like 9

@sakura2016 completely in love with the four!! They really have a good relationship.. That showed off in their press conference too!!.. Even the ladies r soo close to each other.. The leads r perfect gentleman to be caring for their ladies.. I saw WDH taking care of joy in many instance plus MJ taking care of MGY.. Completely a perfect cast!! 

• Like 6

Hi guys , Please I have a question, Why Soo Ji doesn’t want to marry Si Hyun ? Despite she knows that he loves her ?!! And why he is not confessing clearly his love to her ?!! 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, wangnyeo said:

Hi guys , Please I have a question, Why Soo Ji doesn’t want to marry Si Hyun ? Despite she knows that he loves her ?!! And why he is not confessing clearly his love to her ?!! 

He doesn't have romantic feelings towards her.. He just likes her as his friend n they both share the same darkness soo feels protective towards her.. This is clearly known by Soo Ji.. So if they marry each other it will be just fake one, Soo Ji doesn't wanna marry him.. Shi Hyun wants to marry her to stop his dad from marrying her mom!! 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

He doesn't have romantic feelings towards her.. He just likes her as his friend n they both share the same darkness soo feels protective towards her.. This is clearly known by Soo Ji.. So if they marry each other it will be just fake one, Soo Ji doesn't wanna marry him.. Shi Hyun wants to marry her to stop his dad from marrying her mom!! 

Agreed! Shi Hyun  doesn't seem to be having any romantic feelings for Soo Ji! But I can't say the same for Soo Ji. She seems to like him but pushes him away because she knows even though he says he wants to marry her, it's not out of love. She doesn't want to marry him knowing that he doesn't love her, which makes sense. I really love how layered Soo ji's character is, I like her the most out of the foursome and Moon Ga young is killing it!

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Agreed! Shi Hyun  doesn't seem to be having any romantic feelings for Soo Ji! But I can't say the same for Soo Ji. She seems to like him but pushes him away because she knows even though he says he wants to marry her, it's not out of love. She doesn't want to marry him knowing that he doesn't love her, which makes sense. I really love how layered Soo ji's character is, I like her the most out of the foursome and Moon Ga young is killing it!

Truly agreed!!  I don't think soo she truly understands the equation of love fully yet!! As for her past, we could really see her hurt by that professor, her first love!!  After that she is like guarded n again she dumped by that jerk ki young!! If she truly knew what love is then she wud grab hold of Shi Hyun instead of using him for revenge.. Well!!  When she wud understand it fully she wud lose Shi Hyun as he would get his true love Tae Hee by then!! But she still now is possessive abt him n likes him!! 

I really love Soo Ji character she is cool n vampish!! MGY is really perfect for the role!! 

• Like 6

I think SH does not have the same feelings as he had in high school for SJ. For him now, it is all about stopping SJs mom from marrying his dad and keeping his mom's foundation running. SJ knows this. That's why she is not accepting his marriage proposal. SJ likes/loves him but she wants to maintain her relationship with him for a long time and I can't blame her for it. She has trust issues and SH and Se Joo are her only friends. SJ will regret playing this little revenge game with SH. I'm having a bad feeling about their relationship when SH falls for TH hard.

• Like 5

On 3/15/2018 at 7:01 AM, maddymappo said:

I don't think I have the heart for this kind of story. I saw Dangerous Liaison (original) and Cruel Intentions and it was such an ugly story of deceit and using people for petty ego reasons. Just hurt my soul.   I am hopeful that the Korean version will be more uplifting and less tragic.  Perhaps when you all finish watching it, I will read what you say about how they dealt with it and then think over watching it.

I loved Dangerous Liaisons so took a peek at this and it wasn't too bad! The lead actors are great, but I REALLY for the life of me can't get into Tae Hee. Neutral party here, no idea who is Joy and just found out she's a teenybopper idol. NO WONDER. If she's the main female lead, she better hurry up and get more into character because Tae Hee so far feels bland and flat.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

@sakura2016 completely in love with the four!! They really have a good relationship.. That showed off in their press conference too!!.. Even the ladies r soo close to each other.. The leads r perfect gentleman to be caring for their ladies.. I saw WDH taking care of joy in many instance plus MJ taking care of MGY.. Completely a perfect cast!! 

and the VLive interview as well!! :D and it helps their chemistery and acting to show more naturally through the drama that we already could see!! :wub: 

7 hours ago, icyphoenix said:
7 hours ago, wangnyeo said:

@kokodus and @lu09!! my own opinion is aside from the fact that both still not knowing what love really is in the 1st place they both have feelings for each other!! Shi Hyun is accepting the fact that he won't be more than a friend to Soo Ji especially after being rejected by her before while she have this trust issues and fear of losing him in the future if they'd try to make a step forward into their relationship which she doesn't want to risk!! and yes this marriage is only a deal for Shi Hyun to protect what belongs to his mother (he likes Soo Ji but won't make a move on her again, as playful as he's being hhhhh) and Soo Ji doesn't want a fake marriage with him (she likes him after all) nor can she accept a real one thinking he's only being kind toward her!! and being a daughter of a devorced parence makes marriage more scary for her!! it's really complicated and I don't know if I got my point clear or not though!! :sweatingbullets:

now the worst part is that she rejected him and want him to only be her long time friend but she doesn't like the fact of any other girl being around him let alone lose him to the girl she forced him to play a love game with her to "punish" her for being loved by that jerk who broke up with her!! what would her obsessiveness toward Shi Hyun lead her to do and what would Ji Soo do for her when that time comes?!! Ji Soo is a good friend to Shi Hyun but his love for Soo Ji is blind just like her blind obsession over SHi Hyun and I'm worried about that!! 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

oh!! she's with that little girl (went to search her name hhhh) Hye Jung!! owww poor little girl!! I feel bad for her already!!

“Tempted” Trio Gets Sweet And Silly Behind The Scenes

Woo-Do-Hwan-Moon-Ga-Young-Kim-Min-Jae-1.

MBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Tempted” has released some behind-the-scene stills of Woo Do Hwan, Moon Ga Young, and Kim Min Jae getting friendly on set!

See Also: How Premiere Of MBC's "Tempted" Fared In Ratings Against Other Monday-Tuesday Dramas

In “Tempted,” the three actors play a tightly knit trio of troublemakers made up of the charming yet dangerous Kwon Shi Hyun (Woo Do Hwan), the beautiful yet possessive Choi Soo Ji (Moon Ga Young), and the free-spirited player Lee Se Joo (Kim Min Jae). Their characters may be shady and sly, but in reality, the three actors are just bright and sociable.

During break time, the three of them get busy socializing with each other. In one of the released photos, the three of them are sitting shoulder-to-shoulder in front of the mini heaters with their palms stretched outwards.

In another photo, Woo Do Hwan and Moon Ga Young are talking facing each other, and the next photo shows Kim Min Jae smiling affably next to Woo Do Hwan. Woo Do Hwan and Moon Ga Young pose for a cute picture as well.

Woo-Do-Hwan-Moon-Ga-Young1.jpg

Kim-Min-Jae-Woo-Do-HWAN2.jpg

Spoiler

Woo-Do-Hwan-Moon-Ga-Young2.jpg

Spoiler

In episodes 3 and 4, Kwon Shi Hyun and Choi Soo Ji come up with a dangerous game to seduce Eun Tae Hee (Red Velvet’s Joy). Kwon Shi Hyun tries to win over Eun Tae Hee’s heart, heightening the interest of viewers who wonder what kind of push-and-pull romance is about to start. Episodes 5 and 6 will air on March 19.

Meanwhile, you can catch up on the latest episode of “Tempted” below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/03/15/tempted-trio-gets-sweet-silly-behind-scenes/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Wow :lol: even acc official the great seducer drama make this Tae Hee-Shi Hyun clip with Red Velvet's song - Would U. :lol: (for full version go to mbc tempted official acc on FB)

woaahhhh for sure I can't wait to see their chemistry in the next next eps . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3