[Scheduled Maintenance] Soompi Light/Evolution Mode Themes will be temporarily offline from 14:00 EST to 20:00 EST

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

19 hours ago, Pikachu92 said:

In my opinion the cast doing great job, and no wrong with their acting. I'm not all the cast fan but im interesting with Do Hwan and So Young chemistry. Personaly Park So Young acting so much better for an idol. When i see her clip from her drama before, i think she's getting better and improving alot. If you see all idol acting for the first time, none of them good at acting in their first or second drama, for example Suzy, IU, they're all not as good as now in acting. I don't know about this before too, but as you know the artist and actor was casting and choosen by the production team. So they're work hard to get this role. and the production team will not choose them if they're not good at acting. So please don't judge one of their acting skill. 

The idea about story is interesting, but I can't say anything about the script, because the plot little bit messy instead the original one.

The idea of picking the story based on novel or others before is really have good side and bad side because the viewers already knows about the story first and they expectation about next story in every episode is less other than the script made by writer idea. If the viewers doesnt know about the story line before, the viewers really curious for what happen next but if in the drama based on other story is already have their idea from the original one.

This Is the writer challenge to bring that original story to the refresh one. But it seems the writer doesnt really good at it and make it little bit messy. 

The idea was GREAT! Tbh it had so much potential but I feel like the writer ruined it was too much insight of parents love lines and break up patch up in like evey other episode. Plus eun tae hee fell wayyyyy too early for shihyun. 

Asking the annoying question again but MBC where the hell is the various artist album :bawling: 

Just two more episodes and I'll be done... I'll share my thoughts after I finish but I just need to take a break right now. This show is becoming too much.

giphy.gif

Sorry just jumping in to say....

like hello, many of us noticed from the start that Moon Ga Young has wayyyy more chemistry with Woo Do Hwan than Joy

just sayin’ :wink:

1 hour ago, justamom said:

like hello, many of us noticed from the start that Moon Ga Young has wayyyy more chemistry with Woo Do Hwan than Joy

Keep dreaming!! :wink::wink::wink:

4 hours ago, justamom said:

There are also many peoples that love Woo Do Hwan chemistry with Joy. Everyone can has their own opinions. If that is your opinion than fine, I respect that. As for me, in this drama, I love Woo Do Hwan chemistry with Joy as his girlfriend & Moon Ga Young as his bestfriend. 

2 hours ago, Seseumonik. said:

Keep dreaming!! 

Don't be like that. It his/her opinion.

Joy Hwan & Moon Hwan fans, please relax. This is only a drama guys. No need to work out too much:(

7 hours ago, crazyyo said:

The idea was GREAT! Tbh it had so much potential but I feel like the writer ruined it was too much insight of parents love lines and break up patch up in like evey other episode. Plus eun tae hee fell wayyyyy too early for shihyun. 

Asking the annoying question again but MBC where the hell is the various artist album :bawling: 

kakao m released it yesterday.

http://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10163587

Guys no need to fight. As @enzek said everyone has his/her own opinion. There is no right or wrong or truth here. 

Honestly I think it was disrespectful to the actors to spread any kind of dating rumors between the cast. Especially to WDH. He is getting popular and he is not yet at the peak popularity, any scandal or baseless rumors can destroy his career. It is actually better for him to stay away from any dating for now. If he decides to do more Rom Com genre then it would be difficult for him if he is dating someone publicly. I don't want him get hurt or doesn't become a huge star because of the rumors. whether you like it with joy or MGY its better not to spread any rumors about him.

Just a note regarding why the tree of them Probably were closer I think because all of them are actors while joy is an idol, means busier and also she has to be more cautious.  

Link to the iTunes of Tempted OST

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/위대한-유혹자-tempted-original-soundtrack/1378934768

K-DRAMA REACTION: THE GREAT SEDUCER | EPISODES 29-30

“You toyed with me according to the plan you set up. Because of that plan, your mom’s evil past came to light. Si-hyun, the person who meant the most to you, left you. How does that feel?” ~ Tae-hee

Spoiler

crop_20180503_013327.jpg?w=840crop_20180503_013338.jpg?w=840crop_20180503_013348.jpg?w=840crop_20180503_013359.jpg?w=840crop_20180503_013409.jpg?w=840crop_20180503_013418.jpg?w=840

I think, I’ve already said it in one of my past K-Drama Reactions, but I’d like to say it again. Eun Tae-hee has never failed to earn my respect. She’s smart, charming, and kind, but most of all, she knows how to get back and fight for herself with class. So now, I’d also like to ask the same question to Choi Soo-ji… How does it feel? I bet you’re in so much pain that your heart feels like exploding. I bet you’re so guilty that you feel like you’re going crazy. But, you know what? I don’t feel even a pinch of pity for you because you deserve all of it! And don’t you ever use your late realization of your feelings for Kwon Si-hyun as an excuse for all of your actions because it will never be acceptable. To me, you’re nothing but a selfish, manipulative brat.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/03/k-drama-reaction-the-great-seducer-episodes-29-30/

1 hour ago, ParvinStar said:

Guys no need to fight. As @enzek said everyone has his/her own opinion. There is no right or wrong or truth here. 

Honestly I think it was disrespectful to the actors to spread any kind of dating rumors between the cast. Especially to WDH. He is getting popular and he is not yet at the peak popularity, any scandal or baseless rumors can destroy his career. It is actually better for him to stay away from any dating for now. If he decides to do more Rom Com genre then it would be difficult for him if he is dating someone publicly. I don't want him get hurt or doesn't become a huge star because of the rumors. whether you like it with joy or MGY its better not to spread any rumors about him.

Just a note regarding why the tree of them Probably were closer I think because all of them are actors while joy is an idol, means busier and also she has to be more cautious.  

Thank you. To be honest, I'm Joy Hwan shipper but I really like Moon Ga Young & her friendship with Woo Do Hwan & Kim Min Jae. If you're Joy Hwan or Moon Hwan shipper, that's not a problem but please act as a mature & classy shipper. No need to bashed any other person for you ship & don't harrased Joy or Moon Ga Young in media social. That's so low, immature & childish:angry:

Seriously, I'm so dissapointed with these immature comment from both respective shipper/fan that attack Joy & Ga Young especially in ig & tweeter. Come on, as a women we need to empowered other women not trying to put them down! Ga Young & Joy are workmate now coz they're in the same company. What if Joy & Ga Young reads these malicious comment towards them from each other fan & shipper? Do you want to ruin these ladies relationship with each other coz of your immature behaviour? Whether Do Hwan dates Joy & be friend with Ga Young, or he dates Ga Young & be friend with Joy or he date other woman & be friend with both Joy & Ga Young that is his choice. If you are Do Hwan's real fan, at the end of it you respect & feel happy with his relationship with any woman that he cherished whether as his friends or his lover although you ship otherwise. Please, we have enough hatred in this world, don't add it:bawling:

That hug was beautiful.

And just how TH was brave before, and was the first one who said she loved him.

The same way she ran first and gave him a hug.

It looks  like SH wasnt sure what kind of encounter it would be, you could see he was relieved.

Beautiful.

WDH was simply fantastic.

Eventhough it was too easy of a role for him.

I will be updating the last of the videos from this drama, and the OST below.

I will be taking my leave from this thread.

giphy.gif

Various Artists – 위대한 유혹자 OST

YsUyG0.jpg

Release Date: 2018.05.02
Genre: OST, Ballad
Language: Korean
Bit Rate: MP3-320kbps

Track List:
01. Hug Me
02. Omg!
03. Missed Connections
04. With You
05. Dangerous Liaisons
06. Misfortune
07. Lovely Day
08. Secret
09. Innocence
10. Promise
11. Those Days
12. Young Couple
13. Begin Agai
14. Old Photo
15. Heart to You
16. Amigo
17. All of Us
18. Brume
19. If You
20. Flying to You
21. Cacher
22. With You
23. Love Affair
24. Remember

OST album is out, if you wish for a download link. please do PM me.

It is indeed an amazing journey with you all here. Like everyone, i am amazed that i got addicted with this drama that i watch it until the end. True, this drama have so many weak points and it is dissapointing, but deep down in my heart i treasure every moments i have with this drama. It is not a great drama but it is still a beautiful and lovely drama that melts every heart. I give my praise to joy and dohwan for being able to let their characters shine throughout the episodes. No one can deny that most viewers stay with this drama just because of them. Therefore, they should be given a deserving round of applause for breathing life to this drama. 

There is regret, there is dissatisfaction but what's done is done. I can only be happy with what i get. I won't say that the writer are extremely bad as there are times her writing shines, but she really needs to make her stories more solid.

I will bid my farewell here. Thank you all for your insightful comments, lovely pictures and gifs and everything that had been shared here. Till we meet again. Sayonara!

All the instrumentals from the OST album that was just released: 

Super drama j'ai adorer les acteurs sont géniaux et l'OST est sublime

First thing first. I want to give a round of applause to our leads. I hate they got so much negativity from Knetz but I thought they did a fantastic job.

giphy.gif

WDH was the star of this show! Expecting bigger things from him in the future, wish him great success! He owned this role, he better win an award for his acting skills in this series for MBC Drama Awards this year! Joy did well and I'm not saying she's like actress of the year but she held her own as well. Have to give her props regardless of her still be a newbie to acting. MGY and KMJ were amazing as well. They both portrayed their characters perfectly and the chemistry between everybody was on point. Look forward to all their next projects.

Now, I can't completely complain about the writing because this is the story, this how it goes. But in some places...

• Ki Young, did he get sent to jail? What happened, am I missing something?
  • What about Hye Jung, what happened with her boyfriend?

Also, is it wrong for me that I wanted Soo Ji, Se Joo and Mi Ri NOT to get happy endings? So cruel!:lol:

Mi Ri shouldn't had gotten a happy ending to begin with, she should have turned herself in and at least apologize. I mean the nerve of her. Put yourself in Tae Hee's position, how would you feel if you got hit by a car and that person just left you out there? Or even worse for her! What if it was her child? What if someone hit Soo Ji and left her out there?! And she's even responsible for the death of Shi Hyun's mother... Mi Ri knew that SH's mom would leave the hospital after hearing all that. She knew.

Soo Ji, I just got tired of her. She selfishness, her obsessiveness, always has to be all about her, if she's miserable or something doesn't go right for her, she has to make everybody miserable and ruin things! Then she even tried to run SH and TH over... I was so sick and tired of her pettiness and temper tantrums but what do you expect? Like mother, like daughter.

Se Joo... I was officially done after telling TH everything. Like why would you do that? You accomplished nothing by doing that! Everybody was already miserable, you just made it worse! You're mad because SH won't come back? Because the friendship's over? SH wasn't wrong! It was all Soo Ji's fault to begin with! I just knew the friendship wasn't going to last. It was best that those three go their separate ways but no Se Joo just had to keep going. Just as bad as Soo Ji, probably even worse! To do something that petty! If those two cared about SH, like they know how hard it's been for him since his mom died, they would have been happy for him and supported him... But they did the complete opposite.

I admit all three of them are horrible people but I was hoping at least SH get the happy ending... and he did!

It wasn't one of the best dramas this year but I enjoyed it... at least some of it and it was nice interacting with everyone here:smiley:! Chat with you again in whichever drama we watch next!

K-DRAMA REACTION: THE GREAT SEDUCER | FINALE

WHEN WE’RE BOTH HEALTHIER

We’ve finally reached the finale!!! And it’s a happy ending!!! I’m actually expecting it because even though a lot of troubles have happened between Kwon Si-hyun and Eun Tae-hee, I know in my heart that they’re meant to be together. I must say that this finale episode is such an intense one, and I actually liked how most of the loopholes are addressed. Not perfect, but acceptable.

So first off, let’s take a look at how Tae-hee managed to forgive Si-hyun despite her hurtful discovery of the love game that was started by Choi Soo-ji. It wasn’t an easy road to forgiveness because Si-hyun’s life was even put on the line just to prove that his love for Tae-hee has unexpectedly grown pure.

Lee Ki-young almost killed Si-hyun in a violent fight after the former learned that Tae-hee reported them to the police. Goodness, my heart felt like dribbling inside my ribcage due to anxiety. Thank dramagods that Si-hyun survived, but I’d still like Ki-young to pay for what he did! And I think getting his future ruined due to the incident is a satisfying payment.

FULL: https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/08/k-drama-reaction-the-great-seducer-finale/

hey,does anyone know which episode sooji talk about her favorite flower? and what flower was it?

Announcements