Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

48 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

PERSONALLY, WHY DIDNT WE GET A KISS?

I know right!!! We had to endured Shi Hyun's father & Tae Hee's mother love story, Soo Ji's mother & JK's group, Hye Jung's family, Kyung Joo & her mother, Ki Young & his goons blah blah scenes and yet YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE US AT LEAST A KISS FOR THE OTP AT THE END AFTER 5 YEARS OF THEIR SEPARATION!? WTH WRITER!!!

Jack-Nicholson.gif

DEAR WRITER:

giphy.gif

As I said, it a rushed ending at 5 minutes near the end for the OTP coz the writer like to shoved supporting characters scenes too much in this drama! Sorry, but I'm pissed:angry:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

RIGHT?! I WAS LIKE COME ONE, GIVE ME A KISS

JUST ONE FINAL KISS!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, enzek said:

I know right!!! We had to endured Shi Hyun & Tae Hee break up more than once, Soo Ji & Se Joo craziness, Shi Hyun's father & Tae Hee's mother love story, Soo Ji's mother & JK's group, Hye Jung's family, Kyung Joo & her mother, Ki Young & his goons and yet YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE US AT LEAST A KISS FOR THE OTP AT THE END AFTER 5 YEARS OF THEIR SEPARATION!?

DEAR WRITER:

As I said, it a rushed ending at 5 minutes near the end for the OTP coz the writer like to shoved supporting characters scenes too much in this drama! Sorry, but I'm pissed:angry:

I agree that the last 5 mins was rushed.

there was clearly a lot of things that personally I feel couldnt have been taken out but well.

What do we do?

6 minutes ago, Seseumonik. said:

My God, they have left us without a kiss !!!!

Whyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ok. So did ki Young get away with beating 2 people almost to their deaths? Why did the writers leave everything so incomplete? Did SH and SJ's parents get married? Am i asking the wrong questions:tongue:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

This newbie had a decent budget, good young cast, supporting cast, enough promo and media play YET they still managed to mess it up. I mean I'm glad no one died, they moved on and grew up but the messiness...they twist and turns every single second only to have no kiss and barely any scenes together in the final episodes. I hope the writer learns a lesson from this headache she put us thru

• Like 2

Final scene from tonight's episode.

Even though the final episode was really rushed. I am satisfied no one die and that TH ended up back together again.

though.....

I really wished I had my kiss.

I think i manage to do somewhat a decent recap overall? I think I missed out a few details but oh well.

The writing naturally could have been better but I will definitely need to watch with subs.

For now I am sad about no kiss, so I am going to take my disappointment and head off to bed already.

@sakura2016 @triplem @USAFarmgirl @icyphoenix @leeeeeecx @enzek @herina_90 @Pikachu92

8 minutes ago, debolina said:

Ok. So did ki Young get away with beating 2 people almost to their deaths? Why did the writers leave everything so incomplete? Did SH and SJ's parents get married? Am i asking the wrong questions:tongue:

About KY - no answer. I am guessing he did.

SH and SJ's parents did not marry. I think so.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Woahhhhh The END !! happy ending ! :lol: I think I will miss DooHwan and Joy together again. I start off this drama really because of them. I'm really like their chemistry a lot :wub::lol: and for me this drama has a lot of great young actors. all of them really make a good team and really hard work. eventhough I'm a little bit pissed off with this drama because in every eps my heart got waver with their breakup scene. :lol::D I think I should thankyou to writer-nim for at least they make a happy ending for TH-SH and SJ-SooJi :lol: and thankyou pd-nim and to all actors for your hardwork who completed this drama until the end.:D and not forget.. thank you to all of you in this forum who share your thought in every eps, your recaps , translate , pic/vid bts and more.. :D:lol:

You did well GREAT SEDUCER team ! :):D

I will miss this behind the scene of this drama especially ShyunTae's couple. :lol::wub:

see you again in another k-drama , everyone ! :heart:

• Like 3

I know all you wanted kisses heck we all do but I am fine with a sweet hug as well.

Atleast they did not stare at each other ughhh

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Also am I the only one who though Tae Hee would've acted more aggressively during the scene with Ki Young. I mean at the same Tae Hee's logic was there talking about being arrested and etc which is why his friend got mad but still...I imagined she would've grabbed something to hit Ki Young and his friend to help them when they got violent again instead of just standing there. Plus I thought she would've acted faster and helped Se Joo out too but they just briefly left him there when SH tried to get TH to leave. 

So many questions still...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

RIGHT?! I WAS LIKE COME ONE, GIVE ME A KISS

JUST ONE FINAL KISS!

I agree that the last 5 mins was rushed.

there was clearly a lot of things that personally I feel couldnt have been taken out but well.

What do we do?

Sadly, there's nothing that we can do.

It seem for these last 2 episodes the writer still wrote many scenes with the supporting characters, shoved it in the drama & suddenly near the end of his/her script he/she be like "Oh right, what about the OTP huh? Let give them moments about 5 minutes before the end with just hugging then looking at each other! It's gonna be perfect!"

Me after the ending:

200.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=6195352

WTH! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

• Like 2

Okay i need to calm down my self, i just need to imagination they're already 25 years old. They can live together after this. :D:D, so crazy.. :D

why do i feel so empty even though they have happy ending. Once again the writernim, they're hug each other and kissing it would be perfect their position its perfect to kissing each other ... I know they hugging to is good after such along time meeting again so quick to kiss again but hmmm i need to pinch your cheek writernim,you doesnt know about making viewers happy. They're just have less than 3 minutes to reunite. And you give us just hugging scene.. :( Sometimes Ending without kissing scenes was like hollow. :wacko:

I should reminder my self, at least happy ending even though seems like rush. Because i'm still remember how i was dissapointed with the ending of drama Cheese In The Trap. I was really like that drama back then and still dissapointed with that open ending. Im so glad this drama ending with quite better than that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, aznlad33 said:

Also am I the only one who though Tae Hee would've acted more aggressively during the scene with Ki Young. I mean at the same Tae Hee's logic was there talking about being arrested and etc which is why his friend got mad but still...I imagined she would've grabbed something to hit Ki Young and his friend to help them when they got violent again instead of just standing there. Plus I thought she would've acted faster and helped Se Joo out too but they just briefly left here there when SH tried to get TH to leave. 

So many questions still...

It's not in Tae Hee's nature to reacts aggresively. Even when she confronted Shi Hyun after the bet's revealation, she's still calm. She's don't yells or screams to Shi Hyun but if you watch that scene with subtitle, her words to him is like a knife that stabbing his heart. She also being like that when confronting Soo Ji. She react with word more that actions.

But yeah that scene been written & directed bit bad. Thanks God Shi Hyun posses superhuman ability after being triggered by Ki Young about Tae Hee (as they said love can make you stronger-_-) so he didn't die or get into comma after being beaten badly by psycho Ki Young & his goons. We got do many unanswered questions because although these weeks were the last 2 episodes, the writer still filled it with the supporting characters scenes more than the 4 main characters. Then suddenly the writer decided to shoved in the 4 main characters scenes near at the half of the end of this drama. So it become completely rushed, weird, incomplete & annoyed the heck out of me ughhh.

giphy.gif

Sorry but I'm still bitter about it!

Anyway, thanks for the recap @kaoriharang and other people. You've word hard. Love all of you!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Many things were left incomplete.. There r many questions left like that.. But still we got happy ending for the two couples.. All of the leads suffered n finally they got their happy ending.. I m soo happy for shitae :heart:.. But still I wanted them to kiss passionately.. But that's OK!! I will miss the chemistry of Woo Do Hwan n Joy a lot!! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, debolina said:

Yes, wrong questions indeed.

You should asked why did Shi Hyun just permed his hair near the ending? He should did that from the beginning coz he look better with it than that ugly bowl/half coconut hairstyle. It like there's a plan to sabotaged him or something.

And why did after he hugged then he just looking at the beautiful woman that he waited & misses for 5 years? Show her how much you miss her. Don't waste time sheesh!

My current mood:

tumblr_orzzr93lDW1wskyx5o1_500.gif

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, enzek said:

And why did after he hugged then he just looking at the beautiful woman that he waited & misses for 5 years? Show her how much you miss her. Don't waste time sheesh!

Yeah i know that, i just think to pinch writernim cheeks. But lets be positive about that. I know writernim should give them more scene better than that.  In my imagination the story i want like after such along time, they just need to hug each other to show how much they miss each other. And give them time to date after that and kissing. it just need less than 5 minutes. 

Then i think again, even though how much dissapointed us, we can't change the ending. :huh: I just hope they will meeting again in other drama.

I wont ship them, i will ship them if in the future they're meet again as couple in drama or CF or magazine. Wo Do Hwan and Park So Young know how to kiss passionately. it should show it more. ha ha ha :D

• Like 2

I cant believe myself that I'm watching this show until the end. . . This drama doesnt make sense at all, even with that nonsense ending we are still relief because it might be worse than that. . .how tragic. .

I just wanna say yall are amazing (me included lol), we can finish this drama with very stupid, nonsense storyline and plot (I swear I could write story better than this), we deserve an award honestly lol. And to the writer, please dont ever write anything again, I beg you. Good job to all the casts and staffs, I feel really bad for them

• Like 2