Quantcast
Jillia

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

@kaoriharang chingu, he can only see Soo Ji n for her, he can hurt n destroy his own friend Shi Hyun then what is Tae Hee.. He loses all his basic humanity just in the name of love for Soo Ji.. I don't think it's true love lolz!! Whatever!! Now we have to be prepared for some angst filled episode.. I just want happy ending!! 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@kaoriharang chingu, he can only see Soo Ji n for her, he can hurt n destroy his own friend Shi Hyun then what is Tae Hee.. He loses all his basic humanity just in the name of love for Soo Ji.. I don't think it's true love lolz!! Whatever!! Now we have to be prepared for some angst filled episode.. I just want happy ending!! 

sigh, it is just sad. Se Joo going down this road

Spoiler

but i guess following along with the storyline his character is the one that destroys everything. I hope he isnt the one that brings death unto SH.

me too chingu, I really want a happy ending.

LIKE REALLY!!

giphy.gif

• Like 8

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

well i wouldnt say it is a misunderstanding

I mean the understanding about explanation. Si Hyun had a plan to confess to her first about the game. But since Se Jo already show the video first before Si Hyun said it,it would become harder to Tae Hee to take it an explanation from Si Hyun. Everything that Si Hyun said later will become look like liar to her.

But who knows Tae Hee will ignore what's Se Joo said and ask Si Hyun about the video and take the explanation first from Si Hyun. Since Tae Hee already understanding and forgive Si Hyun so many times, we can't really said what she will to do next episode. 

But i'm so glad that they did not back together yet, so even if Tae Hee not accept Si Hyun this time is not the fourth times broke up. :D:D.

I feel bad for their friendship relations , just broke up and can't fix it sooner. I wish Si Hyun just punch Se Joo so hard and Se Jo will realise too He's doing wrong too. 

Akhhh So Ji Se Jo crazy. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

sigh, it is just sad. Se Joo going down this road

Hide contents

but i guess following along with the storyline his character is the one that destroys everything. I hope he isnt the one that brings death unto SH.

me too chingu, I really want a happy ending.

LIKE REALLY!!

I don't want harm against Tae Hee n Shi Hyun.. Rest he can destroy anyone even himself.. Call me selfish!! But I really want a happy ending for at least Shi Hyun n Tae Hee , if they give redemption for all characters it will be good.. But I don't expect much!! Let's see what happens in finale week!! 

• Like 8

Shi-hyun is flipping through the photo album book which Tae-hee has given to him on his birthday and she has written down, "In future, let's create more wonderful memories and continue to fill this photo album with beautiful pictures. They arrange to meet at the aquarium and Tae-hee tells him that she is here and asks what they will be doing for today. He motions for her to hold his arm. Tae-hee asks if there is something he wants to see so that's why he has brought her here. Shi-hyun tells her to stay put and not to move. He then takes out a bouquet of flowers and a flower garland headdress from a carrier bag and puts the headdress on Tae-hee's head. Tae-hee asks him what is this so the latter replies what can it be and it's flowers of course. Shi-hyun tells Tae-hee, "Let's take a picture together". Tae-hee asks him when did he start preparing all these. They get ready to take the photos and Shi-hyun tells her that, in the end, what lies in their memories will be these photos only. Tae-hee turns to him and asks him why he is acting like this, it can't be that he will disappear to somewhere else right. Shi-hyun reminds her that she has promised him earlier that she will play with him for today. Shi-hyun jests and says I don't know who is the flower here....implying that Tae-hee is beautiful like the flower.

Shi-hyun then brings Tae-hee to a restaurant to dine in and the latter remarks that here isn't a single customer in the restaurant. Shi-hyun tells her that it's because he wants to be alone together with her so that's why he has rented the restaurant for the day. Tae-hee exclaims that he must be crazy as it must have been really expensive. Shi-hyun then tells her that he is just joking and adds that in this restaurant, they will only open up a table each to serve their customers everyday. It's because he wants to have dinner alone with her so that's why he has made enquiries about this restaurant. Tae-hee remarks that he has really gone through all these effort and prepared all these. Shi-hyun asks Tae-hee if she wants to have a glass of red wine.

Shi-hyun's voice over : Nowadays, when I wake up, the first thought that comes to my mind is you aren't too far away from me. But there will come a day, when I wake up and the first thing that comes to my mind is, you are no longer there by my side. A day like this will eventually come. Someday, in my mind, I can only think about, " This is how I have lied to you"...That day, will also eventually come right...Even if that day were to come, I still want to remember you by your bright smile everyday. I will pray everyday...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

The ending scene...

Se-joo tells Tae-hee that Shi-hyun has lied to her but Tae-hee tells him that she will only listen to what Shi-hyun has to tell her so Se-joo tells her that he will show her the evidence that Shi-hyun has indeed lied to her. Se-joo brings brings Tae-hee to their clubhouse and shows her the board with all the snippets of news about Tae-hee, her interests, personality etc.. and how they can lure her into the game of seduction. 

There is even a video clip of Se-joo taken together with Shi-hyun wherein Shi-hyun jests and says that he is crazy if he were to fall for someone like Tae-hee as she is not even his type of girl. Se-joo then adds that Shi-hyun must be able to find some common interests he can share with Tae-hee so that he can lure her into the game and seduce her. Poor Tae-hee is flabbergasted upon learning all these.

P.S. I wouldn't think that Se-joo would resort to doing such a lowly thing like this. I thought he would have much better sense than to bare the truth like this. Poor Shi-hyun...how is he going to redeem himself now...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, roli said:

Omg....I am really mad. SJ and SZ for the worst of so call friends. So inmature they always want things to stay as the say or like. So selfish. I just hope no death or separation at the finale. 

I agree! What kind of friend thinks of revenge when a friend makes a mistake or unintentionally hurts you? If you get hurt by a friend and you really treat that friend as a real friend, if the hurt was too great then you either let go of that friendship or ask for some time to forgive... I've lost a friend too after some hurt made it too painful to go back to how it was before, but at the end of that friendship I wished my friend happiness even as we went our own ways. All those happy years spent together, and they treat him like they treat people they don't know. Shihyun seems to be the one who actually thinks of them as true friends here, even with Sooji's mom he was being considerate of Sooji. Even when Sejoo was (quite unfairly) blaming him for everything, he just said that Sejoo and Sooji should take care of each other. Sooji almost ran them over for pete's sake! If I see another video comment supporting Sooji after that LOL i don't know what I'll think.

22 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Tae-hee remarks that he has really gone through all these effort and prepared all these. Shi-hyun asks Tae-hee if she wants to have a glass of red wine.

You know, that last date really makes me hope that after some time TH will come to realize, not from the sketchbook, but from his actions when they had already broken up that after some point SH did become genuine. It isn't that I want them to get back together so soon, but rather I would want TH to stand up and face Sejoo and put him down because he's in that video too. Then I'd want her to confront SH and ask until what part it was all a game, demand an explanation.

This sort of issue is really complicated lol especially since we know everything. There's just no completely satisfying way to deal with it. We feel for SH because we know he's doing penance, but at the same time we know TH should receive redress or restitution. So if it's settled too easily we won't be happy, but if the separation lasts forever we also won't really be happy because we know both of them are unhappy. Lose-lose all around

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

The ending scene...

Se-joo tells Tae-hee that Shi-hyun has lied to her but Tae-hee tells him that she will only listen to what Shi-hyun has to tell her so Se-joo tells her that he will show her the evidence that Shi-hyun has indeed lied to her. Se-joo brings brings Tae-hee to their clubhouse and shows her the board with all the snippets of news about Tae-hee, her interests, personality etc.. and how they can lure her into the game of seduction. 

There is even a video clip of Se-joo taken together with Shi-hyun wherein Shi-hyun jests and says that he is crazy if he were to fall for someone like Tae-hee as she is not even his type of girl. Se-joo then adds that Shi-hyun must be able to find some common interests he can share with Tae-hee so that he can lure her into the game and seduce her. Poor Tae-hee is flabbergasted upon learning all these.

P.S. I wouldn't think that Se-joo would resort to doing such a lowly thing like this. I thought he would have much better sense than to bare the truth like this. Poor Shi-hyun...how is he going to redeem himself now...

Thank you so much for your fantastic job and effort MinLyn!!!!  :blush:

• Like 5

Sejoo really took a 180 change. Arghhhh this is so frustrating I loved sejoo and yesterday I was talking about how sooji should learn a thing and two from sejoo who is really selfless when it comes to love. he was my favourite character tbh and SEJOO YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!!!! I can believe he literally backstabbed shihyun like YOU CALLED HIM YOUR BROTHER! 

I think sooji's mom will go to jail and sooji will commit suicide, and sejoo will cry for the rest of his life (I know it woulf be too much BUT I M REALLY ANGRY RIGHT NOW SEJOO!)

There is clearly no hope of a happy ending lets be honest. Taehee won't forgive and believe shihyun now and will only believe it when shihyun will die :bawling: I hope they both go to usa and live happily 

• Like 5

HELLO SEDUCTIVE CHINGUS!!!!!!!

So, I am not getting into the arguments that have ultimately ensued after this week's episodes. Many people are blaming SH and saying he betrayed his friends for a girl. A lot of people are also mad at Se Joo for how he told TH about their bet. But the truth is, this trio was coming to an end with or without TH involved.

Plain and simple, SH has been looking for a lifeline. Anything. Anyone who cares about him, without the pretense of him being the son of his alleged father's company. If we are honest, Se Joo and Soo Ji would not be friends with him if he wasn't. He knows this all too well. Over the years, their friendship became toxic, with them taking their unhappiness and lack of love in their lives out on innocent people. SH was tired of it from the beginning which is why in the first episode, we see him bored with his friends. He got involved with the lawyer lady and dropped her quick, so fast that even Soo Ji was surprised. It wasn't a situation of him needing something more evil and sinister to quench his thirst, but rather he was tired of the whole charade. Living in toxic relationships is tiring. And SH was exhausted. His friends were no longer a reprieve from his bad situation at home. They were simply a distraction.

TH coming into the picture was a welcome distraction. I like how the writers had them meet before the trio hatched the bet. He was intrigued by her from the start. And when fate brought them together due to Soo Ji's intended rejecting her, he was shook! Of all the evil plans and schemes from the past, SH had a script and he could play it out and get the results he wanted every time. But with TH, he had to start anew, do something different and this excited him and forced him to look at her as a woman and not a conquest. He fell for her because she was genuine and sincere and for the first time, he was living and smiling and looking forward to things in life. Then he would go and spend time with his "friends" and the darkness returned. Before, he didn't have a light, so being in darkness, while it didn't feel good, it was familiar. But TH introduced the possibility of happiness to SH and once he got just a glimpse of it, he wanted it. I think it was around episode 10 or so, I noticed the dread he displayed every time he knew he had to be around them. Even he didn't see it coming. Like we all know, misery loves company, which is why Soo Ji pushed him into breaking up with TH and humiliating her before. However, unlike in the past, afterwards, SH was miserable and it hurt Soo Ji's pride that she could no longer soothe him or make him smile.

Se Joo showing TH that tape is the most active thing he has done the entire drama. I never got on the Se Joo train because I am not a fan of passive aggressiveness. Se Joo appeared like the good guy because of his loyalty to Soo Ji, but I have yet to see him show that same loyalty to SH. Like when Soo Ji told him about TH's mom being the woman his dad was seeing. That was the perfect opportunity for him to step up and be a friend, give a heads up. He sat back silently watching as Soo Ji held onto that information until she could use it to her advantage and break up he and TH. His sudden aggressiveness is in vain.  He lost a good friend and he STILL doesn't have the girl he wants. One sided love sucks, but people do not owe you their heart or feelings. Soo Ji can't control who she likes any more than he can. All you can do is make steps to move on, which neither of them have tried to do. I believe TH will finally be done with SH now, and this will lead to a domino effect of events. I just don't see a happy ending in this drama. Too much has happened and there are still devastating secrets out there. Buckle up chingus, it is about to get intense!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

We were lonely at times even when there were three of us :bawling::heartbreak: ....He was only alone among three of them .

7f9686f24f85f8a8894815a1f21ee392.jpg

Even when he know about them he never let his friendship destroy. 

Even when shi hyun and Soo ji bet secret revealed he never wished to end the friendship. 

He always wanted to be them together three of them not only soo ji.

He was trying to fix everything by everymean because he was hurt more than anyone among all of them. 

Se joo : I wanted to make sure that No one changed.

You and shi hyun can't do this .Why are you all leaving..?

Are you and Soo ji going to leave like this..?

Was I the only one who wanted to hold us three together. 

It's not only for soo ji but it's for their friendship. (It was really so much easy for shi hyun to leave them ) but Se joo can't bear this .

Soo ji -Shi hyun betrayed him first (hiding bet)and then Shi Hyun betrayed (hiding tae hee)Soo ji -Se joo So this time if Se joo done something I can't find him wrong. He never waver when things are going between friends  but when his friend betrayed him for someone else it's really not bearable. It's hurt More. 

Tae hee No problem..Just I want to know Why Tae hee never Persuade Shi Hyun not to break his friendship. 

why writer made Main leads character so much dull I can't understand. 

218d6b7efe21998479126fe68de9c6ef.jpg

His Heart was always in pain. All the time suffering from pain....heartaches but pretending to be OK while smiling infront of them .....................................Thinking about this reality he was always hurting alone Made me hurt More.

Heartaches for Se joo:bawling::heartbreak:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Tae hee No problem..Just I want to know Why Tae hee never Persuade Shi Hyun not to break his friendship. 

But still that not the best way to revealed everything to Tae Hee. Its not even Se Jo bussiness. 

How can Si Hyun will come back to their old friendship while he knows that all the problem about Si Hyun mom accident and Tae Hee Hit and run is So Ji mom. He's trust her and she lied to her. And whats the worst, So Ji the first one who suggest to seduce Tae Hee because of her selfisness. Se Jo sould know about that. He doesnt even now about why So Ji turn out to be like that and take the wrong action to tell Tae Hee.

Okay Si Hyun is the one who start about game but So Ji the first one who suggest to seduce Tae Hee. Si Hyun so many times trying to stop but So Ji telling him to going on.

Okay Se Jo just trying to protect the friendship, but he should know the real problem from both of them. not just So Ji's side

• Like 10

#TEMPTED tv rankings 
Tnms 
Ep 27 : 2.4%
Ep 28 : 2.2%

Agb Nielsen 
Ep 27 : 1.9%
Ep 28 : 1.7 

What a plot twist .such a opposite characters we get from sihyun and s-jo.bcoz of love can change people to be a better person and the other one turns him into bad one .

But from the beginning I dont like s-jo.what i know from the beginning I felt he was so annoyed.  

And I read on Twitter who says taehee deserves what happened to her right now because she has separated their trios friendship.  What the ...ffffff ????!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

Se Joo comes looking for SH. He is really angry. (why?!)

Se Joo is the one that told TH about the bet. Se Joo shows her the video. This video is edited to show all the times they talked about TH.

TH thinks back to SH running into her on the bus.

@sakura2016 @USAFarmgirl @icyphoenix @triplem @leeeeeecx @enzek

can use see me fuming with anger?!! because that's how I feel seeing what Se Joo did!! I kep helding my hope in his despite my fear always being there but I wanted to trust his friendship with Shi Hyun and he won't stab him in the back for Soo Ji's sakeand he'd be better than that but he proved me wrong and now he can suffer with Soo Ji endless for all I care about!! I don't care about his reasons nor would it change any of my anger toward him!! Shi Hyun is no angel yes, he had his share of what they did wrong by Tae Hee yes but making him the big bad guy is too much and making Soo Ji the innocent one makes me angrier!! and they stabed him in the back taking his chance to tell her everything and beg for her forgiveness only for him wanting to start a better life away from them!! can they go to hell?!! I'm really sorry but they really got on my nerves big time!! :rage:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Tae Hee also has her own problem. And I don't think she know much about Shi Hyun problem with his friend. It not fair to blame her. Even the trio themselves not totally being honest with each other. And to run from their family issue, the trio playing with people heart & feelings all this time. That just not right. Only God know how much they make other people suffer & being heartbroken before Tae Hee. It just now that their spell turn backwards so they falling apart.

We can say this person or that person is lesser evil or had only little to blame but the fact right now, the trio should only blame themselves for whatever happen between them. Remember, what you give you'll get it back!

• Like 9

the-great-seducer-ep-27-eng-sub.jpg?resi 3302018040501000325100022671-1-540x300.jpg

A bet...  Yet no matter what Se Joo is sharing with TH and saying to her and  allowing her to watch...

If TH would just trust herself and think back on the many times SH could have sealed the deal but instead...

Walked out of the pool...  Sent her home when she was cozy and showed her to the door... Laid next to her all night in a private hospital room... An overnight trip where he spent the night watching her and holding her even after being told she wanted him too...  Not to mention taking her home drunk and taking care of her hand and tucking her in and leaving like a gentleman...

How many opportunities??? 

These are just a few.  If it had only been about the bet using TH having her fall in love and sleeping with her and than making her feel used and broken.  A bet,  yes that did start out with a plan but quickly was changed because this time and because of this girl TH was different and the plan wasn't the only thing that changed SH's heart, his way of thinking and his life changed because TH's ability to make him see that he had value, purpose and could be loved for himself...

By keeping TH at arms length when it counted he proved that he loved and cared for her more than himself more than his friends and wanted to protect her in spite of what he felt he had to say or do in front of them.   His old self never allowed him to really be himself in fear of losing them because of what they would think. Fear isn't friendship...

Please allow me a moment to let out a little steam and deal with just how disappointed I truly am at Se Joo!!! :angry:

I don't care how much he loves Soo Ji or in his messed up mind thinks this will somehow keep their threesome together. Or how his selfish idea of telling TH about what not only SH did to her.  But in fact what they all did to her.  Granted being betrayed by the person your in love with would indeed be the WORST.  But not a one of them is innocent or has ever been...

Se Joo's idea of claiming he wants everything to stay the same makes no sense because he just sold out his so called friend in the worst way possible.  If I was SH no matter what Se Joo is saying even if it is the truth as he knows it.  Still  it's the way in which he is doing it that makes me really wish I hadn't had so much faith in him.  Dang I feel betrayed by him and he is only a fictional character!!!  What the HECK!!!

Not to mention if he was so set on keeping SH & TH apart why did he call SH when TH was drunk that night!!!  Where is that nice guy who had a one sided love but seemed to be caring of others even TH...

Se Joo Get a grip on yourself!!!

NEWS FLASH!!!!

SH doesn't love Soo Ji and he never will!!! 

Se Joo doesn't have the right and neither did Soo Ji to force anyone into loving someone buy hurting someone else like TH.  Actually you know what He and Soo Ji should hook up they sure do deserve each other!!!!  But I have news for him what he just did to TH was horrible but what he did to SH is unforgivable... When he of all people knew that SH was crazy in love with TH so much so that he was willing to give up everything and beg for her forever. He said it out loud so that they knew where is heart was and whom it belonged too!!!!

There wasn't even a doubt...

Will Se Joo mention that???

Wow With friends like that you really don't need enemies because hurting, using and abusing each other isn't friendship...:crazy:

Edited by Guest
Added thought

7 hours ago, crazyyo said:

I can believe he literally backstabbed shihyun like YOU CALLED HIM YOUR BROTHER! 

THIS SO MUCH. There isn't even anything to gain from what he did... Not like their friendship would be mended or go back to the way it was through this, in fact if Sejoo really thought about their friendship he wouldn't have done this. It was just pure and petty revenge on a friend who let you down by wanting to break free from toxicity. Shihyun told them he wanted to live diligently, they didn't want him to be a good person because they felt left behind. Go ahead and be bad for the rest of your lives since you are so proud of it Sooji and Sejoo T_T

EDIT

It isn't even comparable what Sejoo and Shihyun did... Sooji and Shihyun's agreement was between the two of them, it's just courtesy because of their friendship if they let Sejoo know about it but truly they are under no obligation to share. Shihyun and Taehee's relationship, again, it was omission and sure he should have been honest but I truly can't believe friends would turn on you this way just because you fell in love. I can even understand why SH kept it a secret seeing the two's response to knowing it now. Keeping their friendship was EXACTLY what Shihyun was trying to do. He couldn't help falling in love, but he didn't want it to affect his friendship so he kept the two aspects of his life separate, because he knew that once the two knew he would have to choose because the two wouldn't let it be. What Sejoo did was to an innocent person, and really the intent really matters here. He did it to hurt someone else, just like how it was in the bet, as is their habit as a trio. So Sejoo's intent = malice. Shihyun's intent = to not rock the boat.

They're obviously toxic together... Even if I were TH, I wouldn't advise him to go back after everything. If the effects of that friendship was negative on Shihyun (he did bad things with them and even referred to themselves as bad kids), then it was the same on the other two. They all need to find better friends who will teach them that adults just don't hurt others for fun or for some exaggerated slight.

• Like 10

K-LOOKBOOK: SUMMER LOOKS FROM K-DRAMA CHARACTERS

Korean Drama-inspired Summer OOTDs

Even though you are not swimming in the ocean or enjoying the cold breeze at the top of a mountain, you will still probably go out this hot season. I list down some lovely ensembles from recent Korean Dramas. Kaja?

Maknae’s note: I really tried to look for light clothing for our readers living in tropical countries that experience extreme summers. Since Korea has a fairly warm summer season, their outfits still include layered sets and long-sleeved upper garment. I could instead suggest finding clothes in cotton or other breathable summer fabrics.

1. When you have to go out on a date. Flaunt your charms like Eun Tae-hee (Red Velvet’s Joy) in the Great Seducer. You might not be enjoying the beach right now but you can still look as vibrant as the season with this looks.

red velvet joy great seducer fashion

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1