Quantcast

[Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Jillia

Shi-hyun confronts Soo-ji's mom and asks her why did she lie to him and told him that his mom was the hit-and-run driver when she herself (SJ's mom) has knocked Tae-hee down and has fled the scene. Shi-hyun adds that he won't tell his dad and Soo-ji about what her momm has done as she won't be able to endure all these.  He also asks her what's her motive for telling his mom about the meeting between his dad and Tae-hee's mother . He asks SJ's mom whether her intention was to break up his parent's relationship by telling his mom about the meeting.  SJ's mom has also told his mom the meeting place so that's the reason why his mom has left the hospital and drove to that place to meet Tae-hee's mom. Soo-ji's mom tries to explain her stand and says that she has just chanced upon this piece of news and it was by accident, that she has told Shi-hyun's mom about it.

Shi-hyun goes to school to look for Tae-hee and writes in her notebook telling Tae-hee to go home. Shi-hyun is seen carrying a tray of food and he sits down next to her and joins her for lunch together. Shi-hyun tells Tae-hee that the food sold in her school's cafeteria really tastes good but compared to this, home cooked meals still tastes much better. Be it whether I am making pasta, egg roll or ramyeon. Tae-hee turns to him and asks him how his dad is and if he is alright so Shi-hyun nods his head and says that the date for his dad's surgery has been fixed. Tae-hee tells Shi-hyun that she really hopes that he will get well soon. Tae-hee then tells Shi-hyun that that's about all that she needs to tell him and tells him to leave school after he has finished taking his lunch.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am praying for a happy ending at least for Tae Hee and Si Hyun. They both suffered so much. It started as a bet, but SH started falling fast for TH though there was calculated moves here and there. 

Soo Ji and Se Joo are just obsessive in their own right. Se Joo is just messed up in the head understandably the most...messed up relationships at home then the only relationship he has that was "genuine" was with SJ and SH...now that that's messed up too (due to their own faults) he's gone a bit crazy. Soo Ji...just everything was "me..me..me" but "i'm going to use my mom as an excuse too". Like if you guys just accepted SH's love for TH...or let him go..you guys wouldn't be this hurt either. 

Ahh i will hate this missunderstanding. But for all the time they're went throught and hardship of their relationship will she's forgive him? or she will accept him again and dump him. but TH already dump SH. I wish TH get explanation first from SH. Even thought TH not forgive him quickly please ...

Hmm at this rate, I guess SH will going abroad first leaving TH behind and leave that book to TH so TH will believe his love was true and he's really sorry to her. 

thank you @MinLyn for the translation of the scenes :D

3 minutes ago, Pikachu92 said:

Ahh i will hate this missunderstanding. But for all the time they're went throught and hardship of their relationship will she's forgive him? or she will accept him again and dump him. but TH already dump SH. I wish TH get explanation first from SH. Even thought TH not forgive him quickly please ...

Hmm at this rate, I guess SH will going abroad first leaving TH behind and leave that book to TH so TH will believe his love was true and he's really sorry to her. 

well i wouldnt say it is a misunderstanding. Se Joo did tell the truth, something that SH should have told and confess to TH a long time ago. But yes I do hope TH does let SH have a chance to explain himself. How he fell in love with her before he could do anything.

If SH goes overseas that is sort of good because that means he doesnt die. I hope they do get their happy ending.

5 minutes ago, aznlad33 said:

I am praying for a happy ending at least for Tae Hee and Si Hyun. They both suffered so much. It started as a bet, but SH started falling fast for TH though there was calculated moves here and there. 

Soo Ji and Se Joo are just obsessive in their own right. Se Joo is just messed up in the head understandably the most...messed up relationships at home then the only relationship he has that was "genuine" was with SJ and SH...now that that's messed up too (due to their own faults) he's gone a bit crazy. Soo Ji...just everything was "me..me..me" but "i'm going to use my mom as an excuse too". Like if you guys just accepted SH's love for TH...or let him go..you guys wouldn't be this hurt either.

Oh i am praying with you too chingu!

giphy.gif

Yes I agree both of them need to be punish. Because they are crazy and obsessed!

Expected the way the bet would discover. The last turning point would be the time where Tae Hee realise Si Hyun's true feeling through his sketchbook when he's about to go to abroad. Si Hyun will definitely go 'cause he feels so sorry for Tae Hee and he would think it's the least he can do. Writer will definitely give us happy ending 'cause Si Hyun caught the blossom petal. Love will find its way to him.

Don't be so upset my all friends on this ep. Happiness is coming to our OTP. I hope.

2 minutes ago, summer1990 said:

Expected the way the bet would discover. The last turning point would be the time where Tae Hee realise Si Hyun's true feeling through his sketchbook when he's about to go to abroad. Si Hyun will definitely go 'cause he feels so sorry for Tae Hee and he would think it's the least he can do. Writer will definitely give us happy ending 'cause Si Hyun caught the blossom petal. Love will find its way to him.

Don't be so upset my all friends on this ep. Happiness is coming to our OTP. I hope.

Hopefully!! A happy ending is the only thing we have left for this crazy rollercoaster 

I hope so with the sketchbook too. In the old episode where she discovered it and noticed that he only drew those who he loved or care about...he now has a sketchbook filled of her. But that again is reminiscent of Sebastian's journal...where she doesn't realize his love for her was honest until it was too late (praying the writer be the one to take a completely different end and give the couple a good ending)

7 minutes ago, summer1990 said:

I HOPE GOD HEARS YOU!!!!!

@kaoriharang chingu thanks for recap.. Y Se Joo?? U don't even deserve the pity.. U deserve the way Soo Ji treats you.. You deserve all the pain n more.. You understand everything n still turn vicious.. Your worst than Soo Ji.. She is immature n self centred n doesn't understand stuff.. But I m really dissapointed!! Poor Tae Hee, I feel very bad for her!!.. She is struck on the games of Selfish Soo Ji n Se Joo.. Soo Ji is way better than Se Joo.. I can never forgive.. He would go to such lengths for Soo Ji.. Wake up dude!! You are the worst..  Don't suggest or advice Soo Ji or Shi Hyun.. First u fix ur mind.. I loved Tae Hee n her dad moments n Tae Hee n shi hyun moments.. Hope we get happy ending for our couple Shi Hyun n Tae Hee.. I don't care for Se Joo and Soo Ji..i just want happiness for Shi Hyun  and Tae Hee as they both have suffered much.. 

Just now, icyphoenix said:

@kaoriharang chingu thanks for recap.. Y Se Joo?? U don't even deserve the pity.. U deserve the way Soo Ji treats you.. You deserve all the pain n more.. You understand everything n still turn vicious.. Your worst than Soo Ji.. She is immature n self centred n doesn't understand stuff.. But I m really dissapointed!! Poor Tae Hee, I feel very bad for her!!.. She is struck on the games of Selfish Soo Ji n Se Joo.. Soo Ji is way better than Se Joo.. I can never forgive.. He would go to such lengths for Soo Ji.. Wake up dude!! You are the worst..  Don't suggest or advice Soo Ji or Shi Hyun.. First u fix ur mind.. I loved Tae Hee n her dad moments n Tae Hee n shi hyun moments.. Hope we get happy ending for our couple Shi Hyun n Tae Hee.. I don't care for Se Joo and Soo Ji..i just want happiness for Shi Hyun  and Tae Hee as they both have suffered much.. 

sigh i know right

at first Se Joo came across as the most pitiful character. But well, he now became the character that we wish we didnt love.

I am with you chingu, i dont give much what happens with the parents or Se Joo or SJ. As long, as long as they give a happy ending to SH and TH. That is all I want!

Of course I want punishment but I want happy!!

giphy.gif

and then.... it's explode today. The secret about bet game has been revealed. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

and I can't believe next week it's the last eps. :bawling: and the writer give us a cliffhanger at the end. only 2 eps left. I don't know what will happen. I don't want to wonder again. and if the writer really make this a sad ending... I have no words (eventhough I know in every vers. has a sad ending) :bawling:  but I'm really appreciate for all the actor's hard work... for KimMinJae and MoonGaYoung.. both are very good.. and too for WooDoHwan and Joy. both them really make a great chemistry and I can feel it. their sad or happy scene , their sweet moment  and their breakup scene too. off screen or on screen their chemistry is the one that I can continue 'till the end. See you next week. the last eps. :heart:

In the library, Shi-hyun places her coat over Tae-hee's shoulders and asks her if she is feeling cold and adds that the warm clothing is telling her to go home too...He tells her that the national university is really good as all he needs is to produce his ID and he is able to enter into their campus. Shi-hyun helps Tae-hee to retrieve a book from one of the upper bookshelves in the library so the latter asks him why he is always being like that so Shi-hyun looks on innocently at her and asks what she is talking about. Shi-hyun continues to trail closely behind Tae-hee so the latter asks him how long is he going to keep following her and asks what exactly is he up to. Shi-hyun is reminded of their first encounter and Tae-hee has also confronted him asking the same question, "Until when are you intending to follow me" and when Tae-hee has aked him if he really wants to continue following her, he should just speak what's on his mind...Back to the present, Shi-hyun tells Tae-hee it's just like the first time when they have met each other.  Tae-hee continues to ask Shi-hyun to tell her what exactly is the matter and tells him that he should know that even if he were to act this way, they are unable to go back to the past. She tells that that if he continues to act like this, it will only cause her great pain. So Shi-hyun tells Tae-hee that by doing all these, it's not because he wants them to return to the past so Tae-hee demands to know why he is doing all these. Shi-hyun simply tells her to go home so the latter tells him that she will see into the matter and asks Shi-hyun why should he be worried about this. Shi-hyun replies that since Tae-hee hasn't gone home for a while and she has been living outside during this time, it must have been really inconvenient for her to do so and it's all because of him. Shi-hyun tells Tae-hee that for her own sake, she should just go home. Then he tells her that he will try to stay out of her sight.

Omg....I am really mad. SJ and SZ for the worst of so call friends. So inmature they always want things to stay as the say or like. So selfish. I just hope no death or separation at the finale. 

@kaoriharang chingu, I liked Se Joo character a lot.. I felt pity for him n defended him to certain extend.. But now I feel like y did I even like his character.. I don't care anymore about anyone else.. I just want to see Shi Hyun and Tae Hee happy!! 

As @booo28 said, the actors r really fab.. Woo do hwan n Joy really looked like a complete couple with their amazing chemistry, I could feel every emotions with them.. Moon ga young is such a fab actress, I could feel the complexity of Soo Ji in her n Kim Min Jae also portrayed the varied Se Joo perfectly.. Such a perfect cast.. It's sad that next week it's ending:(

@MinLyn thanks chingu for ur translated updates!! 

Thank you @kaoriharang @biancapot and @MinLyn for the recap ! My heart aches so much for TH right now...the look on her face when she saw that video...I just want to hug her and tell her everything will be alright. The SH in that video has nothing to do with the SH now...You can literally feel his evilness *goosebumps*

Sejoo' s blind love for SJ has turned him completely evil. That was such a selfish move on his part. If he really cared for his friendship with SH he would have never done that knowing SH truly loves TH now and will suffer the consequence as well. Hurting TH an innocent person like that...he has really crossed the line ! And here we all thought he was the most mature one out of the 3...:angry:

After this episode I don't know how TH can forgive SH..the only way is for her to think that SH will die and to read his diary/sketchbook to understand his true feelings. 

Still crossing my fingers for a happy ending !! 

Thanks for the recaps and video. Sorry if i'm not mention your name, you know who you are :heart:

Watching the video clip when sejoo tell taehee about the bet. I dont understand why people blame shihyun for their friendship break up and support what sejoo did. I like what??

Yes i know shihyun make a mistake but it not his fault their friendship is broken.

Well i think that make drama a drama. Have to wait a week for the finale ep, hope happy ending for our lovey dovey teenage couple.

you are hard, at the same time you believe what? se joo did well to tell her, stop defending the indefensible:angry:. SH did not tell the whole truth to TH, she was entitled to know, no matter how or who, it would have always been cruel, because TH is in love-_-. You realize, she did not ask for anything, but her life was turned upside down when those three came into her life. even though SH has finally fallen in love with her, but it's horrible and malsaint:crazy:

Tae-hee tells her dad that because of her mom, it must have caused him to feel really lonely and asks him even if things have turned out like this, does her dad still believe in love. Her dad replies and says of course, he believes in his love and tells Tae-hee not to disregard his one sided love. He adds that even if her mom is not able to give her dad sufficient love but on his part, he has given it all and loved with all his heart. He adds that that is more than enough for him. Even if he is unable to receive adequate love but having these are more than enough for him already. Tae-hee is then reminded of the goodbye kiss she has planted onto Shi-hyun's lips as she walks away.

Tae-hee is reminded of what her father has told her earlier that if she has someone whom she likes, she should give it all and love with all her heart and also allow her to be loved by the other person. Her father tells her that because of her dad and mom, it has caused her to be hurt and that's why he knows that her daughter to believe in love. He tells Tae-hee that if she is unable to break away from all these, her dad will feel really sorry about this for being the cause of her pain. This is when Shi-hyun is seen carrying an umbrella and it seems like he is waiting for Tae-hee to come home. He is reminded of the last time when Tae-hee has hugged him when she saw the scratch mark on his face and Shi-hyun has assured her saying that nothing has happened to him. Tae-hee simply replies that it's because she just wants to hug him. Shi-hyun returns the hug and tells Tae-hee that it feels really good because Tae-hee is hugging him.

Back to the present, Shi-hyun just continues to mutter Tae-hee's name. The latter stands in front of him and asks what's up so Shi-hyun replies that seeing her is like a miracle. Tae-hee replies didn't he just call her. Shi-hyun then replies that she has really come. Tae-hee asks him to tell her why he is calling out for her. Shi-hyun tells Tae-hee that he wants to tell her about his feelings and what's in his heart. He tells Tae-hee to play with him just for tomorrow, implying to hang out tomorrow. Tae-hee asks him why and if he is intending to go off to somewhere. Shi-hyun just tells her to hang out with him just for one day. So the latter says she knows and adds that she will see him tomorrow then. Much to Shi-hyun's delight...

Hearing how the scenes are after the translated is truly hurting my heart. My poor TH, my poor poor TH. And SH, I totally pity you man. Your friends are just crazy.

thank you @MinLyn

30 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@kaoriharang chingu, I liked Se Joo character a lot.. I felt pity for him n defended him to certain extend.. But now I feel like y did I even like his character.. I don't care anymore about anyone else.. I just want to see Shi Hyun and Tae Hee happy!! 

As @booo28 said, the actors r really fab.. Woo do hwan n Joy really looked like a complete couple with their amazing chemistry, I could feel every emotions with them.. Moon ga young is such a fab actress, I could feel the complexity of Soo Ji in her n Kim Min Jae also portrayed the varied Se Joo perfectly.. Such a perfect cast.. It's sad that next week it's ending:(

@MinLyn thanks chingu for ur translated updates!! 

Right? I mean I have to admit I was not super on board with Se Joo. But I really thought he was the more mature one of the bunch? But clearly, this loyalty and love that he has to SJ is really toxic. He goes out of his way to really give all kinds of excuses for SJ's behaviour. The one thing I can't stand is his attacks towards TH from time to time. I mean he has nothing against TH why her? She is completely innocent here.

30 minutes ago, smellycat59 said:

Thank you @kaoriharang @biancapot and @MinLyn for the recap ! My heart aches so much for TH right now...the look on her face when she saw that video...I just want to hug her and tell her everything will be alright. The SH in that video has nothing to do with the SH now...You can literally feel his evilness *goosebumps*

Sejoo' s blind love for SJ has turned him completely evil. That was such a selfish move on his part. If he really cared for his friendship with SH he would have never done that knowing SH truly loves TH now and will suffer the consequence as well. Hurting TH an innocent person like that...he has really crossed the line ! And here we all thought he was the most mature one out of the 3...:angry:

After this episode I don't know how TH can forgive SH..the only way is for her to think that SH will die and to read his diary/sketchbook to understand his true feelings. 

Still crossing my fingers for a happy ending !! 

your welcome @smellycat59

I probably missed a bit more but well haha the rest of the story bores me.

I agree with you, SH has changed A LOT ACTUALLY.  I hope TH remembers that and really gives SH a chance. I have a feeling SH is going to have to work x100 more to really get TH to hear him.

Indeed, it is really selfish.

I agree if he really cared for SH and their friendship. He knows SH and TH love each other, yet he is willing to use that to destroy TH and SH.

It is like how SJ and SJ's mom hide behind excuses to justify their actions when in actuality it is only because of their greed, selfishness that they choose to take the path of destruction. Their actions have not just ruined the person in question but all those around.

I think we are all praying for a happy ending chingu.

@kaoriharang chingu, he can only see Soo Ji n for her, he can hurt n destroy his own friend Shi Hyun then what is Tae Hee.. He loses all his basic humanity just in the name of love for Soo Ji.. I don't think it's true love lolz!! Whatever!! Now we have to be prepared for some angst filled episode.. I just want happy ending!! 

• Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2018] The Great Seducer, 위대한 유혹자

Archived