10 steps Korean Skin care

ditecadell

Nowadays, Korean skincare is happening all over the world. Recently, 10 steps Korean skin care is also viral in beauty lovers. Honestly, I never use that 10 steps but I have tried 2-4 steps. I have tried double cleansing, mask, exfoliating, and toner. How about you? Do you ever try 10 steps Korean skincare? If you ever try it, how about the result?

• 5 months later...

i've heard about the 10 step korean skin care and i think lots of people do some sort of variation of this. i think a big problem for me is just finding the right products not only for my skin, but also products that compliment each other. because for example, the essence has to absorb well into the skin otherwise the moisturizer will just sit on top. anyway.

do you follow the routine and what products do you like to use for each step? :)

I try my best to clean my skin but after a hard day of working it's just too hard for me.. Recently my bf bought me some mask sheets and essence, so now I'm doing 5 out of 10 from the routine.

• 1 month later...

Archived