[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

sugarplum892

@Miky88 I also dw the srt in pack until ep 55. But I think it's from Youtube version. My version I dw in chinese torrent was 56 ep. The only one timer was ep 55 srt with my ep 56 :sweatingbullets:. I will check again if they have a new batch dvd version because nothing work with any srt. I need to retime again all but sadly I'm busy this month....well keep update later. If you want my version I did upload in my uptobox account.

@bluehibiscus I will update later when more less busy :) That is one my top favorite serie this year because it's from my MOST favorite author novel ever. Sure I want the best quality and the best uncut version. 

I can also send to you the BT site, you will see in all chinese site it's 56 episodes and that also the one I got it. Just PM me. I don't think I can post here :sweatingbullets:

Hear about rumor said Xu Kai and Bai Lu was dating before to filming this serie :wub: that why the chemisty is so intense. 

Some video from bilibili but was up in YT so credit YT and bilibili

If you all complete the serie well check how they filming the INTENSE kiss when Zhao Yao drunk kissing Mo Qing :wub::wub::wub: How Bai Lu was playful and Xu Kai cannot do anything :phew:

CREDIT YT 

Xuyen Nguyen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok after a long search chinese forum, I finally grab the torrent version 55 episode 4K aka 2160p :sweatingbullets: Currently download it. 81.2 GB I will finish in some hour. 

@Miky88 Finally found the version which viki use it. It's the version [招摇 2019][全55集][国语中字][WEB-MP4][2160P][HQC] but I dunno if it's a cut version too or not. The viki version seem also cut, each episode got different lenght. 

@usagi1997 Yes I know :) they was licenced from March if I remember but wasn't start until today or yesteday. Just trying to find the most complete version for this serie.

CREDIT YT 

捷成华视—偶像剧场
God they are so lovely :heart:

Credit YT 
Khải Lộc VNFC 

I'm so love this couple, hope also they are together!! The chemistry is the best :wub:

btw did someone like how it's ending? It's seem different from the novel version that everyone said...I didn't finish yet the novel....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I've never posted in this topic, but like the rest of you I recently finished this drama, and it's my new favorite. (The couple's chemistry knocked it out of the park. )

I wonder if anyone could oblige me with a couple of answers, if this forum is still active? 

I would like to watch this again, but I guess I'm looking for the TV version that is uncut, unlike the one uploaded to YouTube which has scenes missing. Where would I go about finding a raw HQ TV cut with no subs? I ask because I downloaded the subs from Subscene by rockfella assuming they would sync up, with some adjusting. 

Secondly, this isn't so much a question but, after finishing, I wasn't the only one scratching their head, right? Episode 51-55 seemed way out of order. I saw on this forum someone mentioned fans have already re-edited the sequence of events back into the correct order but all links are either dead or unavailable for me. Since that was the case, I actually took it upon myself to do my own re-edit of episodes 50-55. I'm already a week into it but that's do to hard-codeing the English subs back in since I used the HQ YouTube cut. It's tedious because of my editing software, but worth it. However, unlike the subtitling, all the scene editing is completed. I even took the opportunity to adjust the random volume increases and decreases so the audio flows better. I noticed that was a small issue with the drama.

I don't know if anyone here is interested but I am close to finishing, (it's a labor of love) and I will find a place on the net I can upload the videos too. 

Thanks, if anyone reads this. :D

31 minutes ago, aprincessofmars said:

Hi there!

I've never posted in this forum, but like the rest of you I recently finished this drama, and it's my new favorite. (The couple's chemistry knocked it out of the park. )

I wonder if anyone could oblige me with a couple of answers, if this forum is still active? 

I would like to watch this again, but I guess I'm looking for the TV version that is uncut, unlike the one uploaded to YouTube which has scenes missing. Where would I go about finding a raw HQ TV cut with no subs? I ask because I downloaded the subs from Subscene by rockfella assuming they would sync up, with some adjusting. 

Secondly, this isn't so much a question but, after finishing, I wasn't the only one scratching their head, right? Episode 51-55 seemed way out of order. I saw on this forum someone mentioned fans have already re-edited the sequence of events back into the correct order but all links are either dead or unavailable for me. Since that was the case, I actually took it upon myself to do my own re-edit of episodes 50-55. I'm already a week into it but that's do to hard-codeing the English subs back in since I used the HQ YouTube cut. It's tedious because of my editing software, but worth it. However, unlike the subtitling, all the scene editing is completed. I even took the opportunity to adjust the random volume increases and decreases so the audio flows better. I noticed that was a small issue with the drama.

I don't know if anyone here is interested but I am close to finishing, (it's a labor of love) and I will find a place on the net I can upload the videos too. 

Thanks, if anyone reads this. :D

I will definitely grab it off you once you finish :) since I haven’t managed to download the previous one which you said that are no longer available. Thanks for the hard work in advance :wub:

@aprincessofmars

I don't think you can find any TV version without subs as Chinese subs are a requirement for the benefit of the hearing impaired. The closest version you can find without cuts and subs is the DVD version as it is the one usually licensed to regions outside China.

I would be interested in your re-edits of the last few episodes as well.

3 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

@aprincessofmars

I don't think you can find any TV version without subs as Chinese subs are a requirement for the benefit of the hearing impaired. The closest version you can find without cuts and subs is the DVD version as it is the one usually licensed to regions outside China.

I would be interested in your re-edits of the last few episodes as well.

Thank you for taking interest! :D I'm halfway done.

And thank you for the info. I should have specified about the subs. I meant without the English subs already embedded into the video.

Untitled.png

I would be interested in finding the original videos subbers used, preferably HQ ones, if they exist. 

I did some searching last night and ended up at xiazai001.com where I found you can bulk-download all the episodes. Who knows if it's the cut I need but at least I would have a HQ back-up. Perhaps I can tweak the existing subs by rockfella to work?

I also came across http://www.2tu.cc which has the episodes in their original state but they have three versions! Each one was cut a little different. My head is spinning. lol. I could only download one of the versions (I used episode 49-50 for a frame of reference) and my downloaded subs didn't match. I think they would only match the particular cut, shown in the screencap above.

Are the talked about missing scenes in some cuts, egregious? Or are they removable? I don't even known what I've missed, if I have at all, when I first watched. The drama flowed fine for the most part. I just wasn't enthusiastic about misplaced preview-teaser scenes before the intro. 

Anyways, sorry this is long. I wish there was a definitive version. 

So far, the English subbed ones I've come across look identical to the 56-episode YT version. The DVD version has 55 episodes.

I think the missing scenes are quite important and have no idea why they were cut in the first place and at such awkward points too.

17 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

So far, the English subbed ones I've come across look identical to the 56-episode YT version. The DVD version has 55 episodes.

I think the missing scenes are quite important and have no idea why they were cut in the first place and at such awkward points too.

Guess I'll have to watch both to find out what's missing. I thought at first the part where Li Chen Lan discovers who is dad is, was missing from the YouTube version. Until I realized it was placed in the previous episode, as the scene before the intro.

@sakisuki @Alila Nguyen @bluehibiscus

I'm back again! I really want to say thanks for patiently waiting. After two weeks of effort, I have the videos uploaded to show for it. I can't believe it took this long but I ran into multiple issues. My old laptop has keyboard and mouse issues. My video program randomly deleted my renders into oblivion after they finished, leaving me no choice but to repeat the process all over again. On top of that I lost internet when it was time to upload. This drama has made me cry in more ways then one.

*The UpToSteam links offers streaming the videos in reduced quality, but if you opt to download it instead, you get the original size.

Watch Here

That aside, I want to mention few things about the edits.

They're are 6 edited episodes in totalEp. 50 to 55.  Starting off is Ep. 50; events after the Feng Mo mountain incident, remains mostly the same. I only edited one scene out and placed it in the following episode. Ep. 51 and 52 start the huge changes. Ep. 53; the arena battle, remains mostly the same with Episode 54 and 55 containing the last major changes. I suspect some scenes were trimmed of contradicting dialogue in order for the "happy ending" we got, to make some-what sense. With sleuthing, my edited version is my best guess at the original flow of events. Or at least now it flows as well as it can with what I was given to use, chopped scenes and all. 

When you watch, some scene transitions might be a little jarring. I did my best with fade-outs but at times the music wouldn't cooperate and fade-out on a nice note. I tried. However as I said previously, I did take the effort of fixing the random audio spikes. The last three episodes should sound the smoothest, since I paid more attention as I progressed. 

For subtitles, I used Rockfella's downloadable subs as a base and credit them at the start of each video. Whenever I felt the English read a little awkwardly, I took the liberty of re-wording the dialogue to be more concise, but kept the meaning. I've haven't yet gone back to double checked for misspellings/grammar. 

Rolling credits on the very last episode, I used my creative license and replaced the ending song with "Zhao Yao" by Chen Chusheng and Hu Shasha. This was just for personal preference, as I always prefer something different at the end of a series. It fits really nicely too.

All In all I hope you enjoy this fan edit version. Feel free to share or re-upload them anywhere you want, if you want. Only exception might be YouTube due to their copyright policies, you would probably receive a take-down notice. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank so much for the edit. You did such a wonderful job and the scenes transition smoothing. I had to be honest and say that I did not watch the last couple of episodes of the original due to people's complaints about the editing, so I couldn't compare the 2 versions. I'm actually waiting for all the sub videos from Viki to rewatch everything again. Your edit made me continue to love this drama. My only bitterness is we never got to see them together, the ending is just the an implication that MoQing survived. :( If you have time can you re-edit link to Ep54, it's not working? @aprincessofmars

10 hours ago, sakisuki said:

Thank so much for the edit. You did such a wonderful job and the scenes transition smoothing. I had to be honest and say that I did not watch the last couple of episodes of the original due to people's complaints about the editing, so I couldn't compare the 2 versions. I'm actually waiting for all the sub videos from Viki to rewatch everything again. Your edit made me continue to love this drama. My only bitterness is we never got to see them together, the ending is just the an implication that MoQing survived. :( If you have time can you re-edit link to Ep54, it's not working? @aprincessofmars

I'm glad to here you were encouraged to finish it. Honestly, I love this drama so much and I want others to be able to enjoy it too. 

I checked all links to episode 54 and they all play for me. Which Ep 54 link did  you have you have issues with? Are you able to download the video from the OpenLoad 2 link? I reduced to size for all Openload 2 links so they could be downloaded. 

On 6/5/2019 at 7:46 AM, aprincessofmars said:

I'm glad to here you were encouraged to finish it. Honestly, I love this drama so much and I want others to be able to enjoy it too. 

I checked all links to episode 54 and they all play for me. Which Ep 54 link did  you have you have issues with? Are you able to download the video from the OpenLoad 2 link? I reduced to size for all Openload 2 links so they could be downloaded. 

I wasn’t able to download the Openload 2 for the 54. It could just be me then. 

Thank you again! 

1 hour ago, sakisuki said:

I wasn’t able to download the Openload 2 for the 54. It could just be me then. 

Thank you again! 

:)

Since you're having issues, I've uploaded 54 to my personal dropbox, perhaps you might have better luck downloading from here. Try it and see if it works, if not I will look for another video platform to upload to. Dropbox will show a preview of the video before downloading but it's only 15 mins long.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r1t64p6grhsbw52/AACc9qHSCqSJ2lu9mELzQ8y7a?dl=0

• 3 weeks later...

OMG I just found this drama and I can be very picky on drama's they have to have a good ending and plot line with interesting characters.  And WOW  OMG did these main couple have chemistry.  The supporting cast was also interesting, Dai Wu, i think his name was, was annoyingly funny with some of his antics

I find some of the asian dramas very repetitive in plot line and interest.  You either have someone die at the end, an overly obsessive person who just DOES NOT take the hint and back off, but breaks up or tries to with the couple.  But the most annoying plot lines are either memory lapses and/or pity marriage.

The type where as i feel guilt for the crap you put yourself through but i dont love you but i will marry you anyhow and devistate the person i love.  Then comes the annoying part the obsessive nut thinks they will either turn them around into loving them or the person loosing them willingly accepts them back immediately after being put through everything.

I mean IF i had to take them back and thats a huge IF, they would be doing months if not years of grovelling.

But this drama and the tenderness shown was breathtaking to watch and i can really say that much about alot of other period dramas i have seen.

I could say that for a romance ep 37~38 was already a top tier ending and at first i could not tolerate Jing Wu taking a great part in the main group... but now on 45 im relieved for being back in this awesome drama... Lu Zhao Yao just cut his lines saying the he never could be her lover, after all they just met at the wrong time.

Just started in this "Drama world" a few weeks back when i finished Fight Breaks Spheres and started The Legends for the Wuxia history line, but i just love it, i accidentaly found this forum when i was looking for some pics to do a fan art.

my english is very bad, but still wanted to express my love for this show.

• 4 weeks later...

This drama had problems with editing and writing especially in the last third but it had one of the best romances and lead OTP I have watched in a C-drama. Bai Lu and Xu Kai had incredible chemistry.

Seventeen was funny and adorable.  I also enjoyed the strong female friendships between Lu ZhaoYao and Qin ZhiYan and how their friendship made them stronger and change for the better.  Bai Lu and XiaoYan's acting really impressed me in this drama especially Xiao Yan and how she managed to play both normal Qin Zhi Yan and Zhao Yao's Zhi Yan.

21 hours ago, raziela said:

Bai Lu and XiaoYan's acting really impressed me in this drama especially Xiao Yan and how she managed to play both normal Qin Zhi Yan and Zhao Yao's Zhi Yan.

Me too. She even stole the limelight of the FL in White Snake. It is time for her to get a leading role.

Archived