Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

@usagi1997 You are right but for me, acting trumps looks. If the ML has very good acting skills, he can overcome the fact that he is not the better-looking actor eg Yanxi, TMOPB, etc. If the ML has terrible acting skills, then looks alone probably can't save the drama unless it's an undemanding role that only requires him to look pretty. Younger viewers tend to go for looks first/only.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Can't agree for the last sentence since I know enough grown up women (even 40+) who go by looks only too. For me acting is main point too. I have dropped popular and good stories for that reason.

@usagi1997 In any age group, there are bound to be a mix of preferences. My last statement merely means that among the younger viewers, there is a higher incidence of those who go for looks only or dislike/disaparage a show simply because the actor is too old/ugly in their opinion but as they get more life experiences, some will look beyond looks and appreciate the acting. There are quite a number of shows where I didn't find the ML particularly handsome (although some may disagree) but they won me over with their acting. I do get attracted by good-looking actors but to sustain interest in the drama, the acting and story must at least pass muster.

• Like 3

I just started watching this, but I’m still confused, how did LCY figured out that QZY is ZY (zhao yao) during the fight? All she did was defending the attack, and its not like she made any move that could make him figure out that its her. 

4 minutes ago, shihuangdi said:

I just started watching this, but I’m still confused, how did LCY figured out that QZY is ZY (zhao yao) during the fight? All she did was defending the attack, and its not like she made any move that could make him figure out that its her. 

It’s explained in a later episode when Zhao Yao asks Li Chen Lan how he recognises her. He says it was during her fight with Yuan Jie, that he recognised her aura and presence because only she would possess these qualities.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

It’s explained in a later episode when Zhao Yao asks Li Chen Lan how he recognises her. He says it was during her fight with Yuan Jie, that he recognised her aura and presence because only she would possess these qualities.

Thanks for this. I was kinda confused because I thought he recognised her from her fighting movement but she didn’t even fight at that time.

What episode is this? Did ZY finally gets her own body back or she still the double of QZY?

@shihuangdi Her expression and aura during the battle confirmed it for him and before that, there were other situations where she reminded him strongly of Zhaoyao (she knew things that only Zhaoyao knew, used specific phrases that Zhaoyao used before or behaved like Zhaoyao). Previously when he talked about whether it was possible for the dead to return to life in another body with Sima Rong, Sima Rong also told him to use his heart rather than his eyes.

• Like 2

I believe in the drama, she is in her body all along (there was no body left in the cave and QZY's blood can resurrect the dead) but it was somehow tied to QZY's body. It later became invisible in the day because of a side-effect of the free experimental pills she took at Qi Zhi Di.

• Like 2

I also believe that when she took the k/k pill it restore her power to her natural state as shown with the mark on her head, when ppl saw her with QZY face, she didnt have the mark on her forehead.

• Like 1

LSQ: Great Beauty, let's go!

QQX: Wait.

LSQ: Why?

QQX: There is an enchantment outside. I can't get past it.

LSQ: Then what should we do?

QQX: I'll teach you some magic and you give it a try.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, kuuto said:

so how was it? 

its so good tomorrow we can see next epiosde 53 or 54 kissing scene and MO Qing turning we waiting for this

here is previews

• Like 3
  • Sad 2