[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

sugarplum892

I just started watching this, but I’m still confused, how did LCY figured out that QZY is ZY (zhao yao) during the fight? All she did was defending the attack, and its not like she made any move that could make him figure out that its her. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, shihuangdi said:

I just started watching this, but I’m still confused, how did LCY figured out that QZY is ZY (zhao yao) during the fight? All she did was defending the attack, and its not like she made any move that could make him figure out that its her. 

It’s explained in a later episode when Zhao Yao asks Li Chen Lan how he recognises her. He says it was during her fight with Yuan Jie, that he recognised her aura and presence because only she would possess these qualities.

5 minutes ago, frostflower14 said:

It’s explained in a later episode when Zhao Yao asks Li Chen Lan how he recognises her. He says it was during her fight with Yuan Jie, that he recognised her aura and presence because only she would possess these qualities.

Thanks for this. I was kinda confused because I thought he recognised her from her fighting movement but she didn’t even fight at that time.

What episode is this? Did ZY finally gets her own body back or she still the double of QZY?

@shihuangdi Her expression and aura during the battle confirmed it for him and before that, there were other situations where she reminded him strongly of Zhaoyao (she knew things that only Zhaoyao knew, used specific phrases that Zhaoyao used before or behaved like Zhaoyao). Previously when he talked about whether it was possible for the dead to return to life in another body with Sima Rong, Sima Rong also told him to use his heart rather than his eyes.

I believe in the drama, she is in her body all along (there was no body left in the cave and QZY's blood can resurrect the dead) but it was somehow tied to QZY's body. It later became invisible in the day because of a side-effect of the free experimental pills she took at Qi Zhi Di.

8 hours ago, shihuangdi said:

Thanks for this. I was kinda confused because I thought he recognised her from her fighting movement but she didn’t even fight at that time.

What episode is this? Did ZY finally gets her own body back or she still the double of QZY?

In kungfu, or martial art universe (talking Louis Cha preference since I grew up watching them), the internal force is somewhat unique as well (along side special moves). We have to remember that LZY is from a different sect all together to anything exist in that world, her kungfu came from her family, so her internal force alone is unique enough, and those unique quality tends to come out quite clearly in desperation, which she was when she was fighting with northern leader, as she has not fully regain her strength. Obviously you only definitely figure out the difference in internal force if you fight directly against that opponent, however, the aura and style that were unique to her (because she always fight best when it comes to desperation, LCL saw it with his own eyes when she was trying to rescue him in their initial meeting) also come out when she used all her strength/internal force. And because he knows her so well, he knew it was her, couple with the suspicion of how she sometimes acts so much like the one he loves.

My point is she was fighting, just use her internal force to block lol.

4 hours ago, Cathy Tran said:

its so good tomorrow we can see next epiosde 53 or 54 kissing scene and MO Qing turning we waiting for this

here is previews

where did you see it? youtube does not have the latest episodes yet :/

Archived