5-B34-FE71-808-A-4-F70-8-A6-F-9-CC30967-

Luo Ming Xuan’s fiancé Liu Su Ruo

EE034-D56-5-E96-4-F6-C-925-A-EE4-BFE0-C5

Luo Ming Xuan

29-F9-CA0-B-25-ED-461-A-8-A56-EA626-EEAC

Qin Qian Xian

C963-AD4-D-DF06-4308-8-B42-39-ABFD0-E30-

Liu Cang Ling

354-ED4-A9-C140-4882-AD17-C2507984-C380.

Qin Zhi Yan

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

@angelangie is this drama finished airing?  If not, what is the airing schedule?   Do you watch this one?

Why are there not so many followers for this drama and this thread is not moving?   I heard this drama is pretty good from some blogs reviews.

Xu Kai is so pretty:wub:and there is a lot of praise for the FL also.

13 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@angelangie is this drama finished airing?  If not, what is the airing schedule?   Do you watch this one?

Why are there not so many followers for this drama and this thread is not moving?   I heard this drama is pretty good from some blogs reviews.

no it havent finish airing......it will air till Apr/3 it seems....below is the airing schedule :) 

PxUm6UQne13TTPVuN1uR7olQ5sixvr7H9D_vVYAb

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I intended to binge watch it after it was aired completely but it was so much my style (strong and/or intelligent heroine, devoted hero, eyecandies, decent story) that I couldn’t resist it. B)

Now I hope the hotel has a good Wifi when we are off on holiday soon :lol:.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I think because the eng sub is not available atm, that’s why not many people watch it including me lol.  I’m waiting patiently until the eng sub come out. 

• Like 1

I don't mind the changes so far, but some of the scenes are a bit slow. I hope LZY gets her body back soon though. This whole she is dead business is really slowing down the romance.

I personally really like Xu Kai. He is good in both their childhood scenes and the current scenes.

• Like 3

Good to hear that this drama is a hit in China. We can hope that it will get subbed soon then.

Finished watching episode 1-4; like what I've seen so far. The male lead is so cute:wub:. I am really looking forward to their lovey dovey in the future. Mo Qing has liked Zhao Yao since they were young however their situation back then would not let Zhao Yao to reciprocate that feeling. Not to mention that their position were too different, it would be difficult for a woman like Zhao Yao to fall to Mo Qing. She fell for Luo Ming Xuan instead. Now when Mo Qing finally get his "upgrade", I am curious how Zhao Yao will finally fall for him.

• Like 1

OMG, I’m really loving that library/ attempted seduction scene in ep 10.

Spoiler

Li Chen Lan caught Zhao Yao reading a story about a man who came back to life after three days and claims that he saw the immortal realm. Li Chen Lan asks if Zhao Yao believes this stuff, he wonders who she truly is and she wonders if she just said anything weird/revealing.Zhao Yao says that ghost stories are just made up. He then ask if it’s just made up then why does he keep her around for? She replies that he sure knows how to joke and asks if he is interested in the ghost stories.

Li Chen Lan tells Zhao Yao he is the one who wants to find her the most. She says to herself, so that you can destroy the grass at its roots? Zhao Yao tries to go touchy feely with Li Chen Lan by pretending to reach for a book behind him on a high shelf, but he just pushes her away.

She wonders if when she found him a master, did she find a priest or monk to teach him, he’s now so virtuous he can resist her attempts at seduction, LOL! Zhao Yao wonders if he doesn’t like her being so bold/direct with him so instead compliments him by saying his eyes look like the stars in the sky. He has a flashback of when Zhao Yao said something similar to him.She tells him that his eyes have attracted her and tries to step closer for a kiss but is pushed away.

Zhao Yao finds it strange that he can resist her,but thinks that’s enough seduction for one day and she can now put forward a request. She pretends that she is having difficulty in her cultivation attempts and asks if he can give her some medicine to make her more powerful. He agrees and she exclaims that “Master is so good to me.” But he knocks a scroll down to hit her on the head before disappearing and leaving behind some pills.

Zhao Yao thinks that, she did not know that the “Little Ugly Boy” (her nickname for Li Chen Lan) was so stubborn, she tried seducing him and complimented him, but his face did not change. Zhao Yao thinks that in reality he is so happy he is shaking so perhaps she needs to change her tactics.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

@hathanhthanh09the library scene was my favorite from EP 10! I loved her failed seduction attempts and her little thoughts. Hahaha.

I’m really liking Xu Kai’s sudden change of expression.

Spoiler

The part where Zhao Yao took a bite of the apple on his desk and he sees her as herself. The longing and sadness in his eyes :bawling: This cute puppy needs to be protected!

tumblr_pmlh96T9ky1r69pqko4_r1_500.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

Sighh.. while waiting for subs.... I'm currently reading the book...

Ohhhh Zhao yao is hilarious but sooo dense...that it made me I feel bad for Mo Qing..... lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hathanhthanh09 said:

OMG, I’m really loving that library/ attempted seduction scene in ep 10.

Hide contents

Li Chen Lan caught Zhao Yao reading a story about a man who came back to life after three days and claims that he saw the immortal realm. Li Chen Lan asks if Zhao Yao believes this stuff, he wonders who she truly is and she wonders if she just said anything weird/revealing.Zhao Yao says that ghost stories are just made up. He then ask if it’s just made up then why does he keep her around for? She replies that he sure knows how to joke and asks if he is interested in the ghost stories.

Li Chen Lan tells Zhao Yao he is the one who wants to find her the most. She says to herself, so that you can destroy the grass at its roots? Zhao Yao tries to go touchy feely with Li Chen Lan by pretending to reach for a book behind him on a high shelf, but he just pushes her away.

She wonders if when she found him a master, did she find a priest or monk to teach him, he’s now so virtuous he can resist her attempts at seduction, LOL! Zhao Yao wonders if he doesn’t like her being so bold/direct with him so instead compliments him by saying his eyes look like the stars in the sky. He has a flashback of when Zhao Yao said something similar to him.She tells him that his eyes have attracted her and tries to step closer for a kiss but is pushed away.

Zhao Yao finds it strange that he can resist her,but thinks that’s enough seduction for one day and she can now put forward a request. She pretends that she is having difficulty in her cultivation attempts and asks if he can give her some medicine to make her more powerful. He agrees and she exclaims that “Master is so good to me.” But he knocks a scroll down to hit her on the head before disappearing and leaving behind some pills.

Zhao Yao thinks that, she did not know that the “Little Ugly Boy” (her nickname for Li Chen Lan) was so stubborn, she tried seducing him and complimented him, but his face did not change. Zhao Yao thinks that in reality he is so happy he is shaking so perhaps she needs to change her tactics.

I loved that scene but had no idea what he was reading haha. Thank you so much for the translation!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Sighh.. while waiting for subs.... I'm currently reading the book...

Ohhhh Zhao yao is hilarious but sooo dense...that it made me I feel bad for Mo Qing..... lol 

No kidding. That poor guy had unrequited love for Zhao Yao for like 10 years and she just keeps misunderstanding his actions. I don't know how Mo Qing can stay in love with her for sooooo long sometimes.

• LOL 2

Found the trailer for ep 11-12

From this teaser, it’s revealed that Li Chen Lan actually buried a ruby that was inside Zhao Yao’s necklace ( he left it for her after their drunken night together) in her “grave”. He gives her back the necklace so that he can hear her thoughts...

• Like 5

Someone sub the scene in the library

In the trailer ep 11-12, it seems MQ treat ZY nicer than before, he let her hug him and even pick her up, did he know his “student” was ZY?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, arcchidus said:

No kidding. That poor guy had unrequited love for Zhao Yao for like 10 years and she just keeps misunderstanding his actions. I don't know how Mo Qing can stay in love with her for sooooo long sometimes.

If she seduced him like in the book there is no wonder he can’t forget her :lol:. Besides, men are falling for their first love harder than women and this puppy even had lacked love of any kind.

• LOL 1