[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

The Main Song is up for a while at iTunes now but nothing more. Already searched the other Song titles since OST often has the songs listed under the singers names. Nothing yet.

@usagi1997 Can you link the iTunes listing? Each time I search for it, I just get A$AP Rock, haha.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

web preview 38

• MQ finds out about her 'husband' :joy:

web preview 37

BTS Xukai only

tv preview

• ZY is destined to explode 5 more times in the future getting weaker each time. -.- 
  • By/After the 5th time, she dies....  (is this y MQ has to kowtow to JW? )

Copy above link into Converter--> dont 'save as', just click on the link if dont want to download (PS. Can someone tell if this trick actually works?)

Spoiler

006pY5zNgy1g10473k19tg30ol0awhdy.gif

006pY5zNgy1g104755ul4g30ol0awb2f.gif

006pY5zNgy1g10470y7n8g30ov0atkjq.gif

006pY5zNgy1g10470fx2xg30ov0atkjp.gif

005zUEOFgy1g10aoyjkzug30j109ghe2.gif

hahah washed out hair.

MQ's rxn to ZY's level of literacy

Spoiler

c4f67cbfly1g10j2ku7c1g20k00a07wq.gif

78fd01c5ly1g10huhqxuuj209j0a4jrg.jpg

c4f67cbfly1g10j3dd681g20k00a0hea.gif

c4f67cbfly1g10j3fj2zqg20k00a0b2b.gifLOOK AT THAT EYE ROLL 

c4f67cbfly1g10j3tvknzg20k00a0he4.gif

78fd01c5ly1g10huhfs6xj209p093jrf.jpg

c4f67cbfly1g10j40nfphg20k00a0qvg.gif

78fd01c5ly1g10huimao4j20aa0c1q2y.jpg

Stills

Spoiler

006pY5zNgy1g0zzv49j1oj36i644tx6w.jpg

007DUpiqly1g104obyomij33a427p1l6.jpg

007DUpiqly1g101nt28q5j31r0340e8d.jpg

bailu's short hair vs long hair. 

Spoiler

9bf2cd1ely1g1021df92zj21hc1z41kx.jpg

add880b5gy1g0zs3zxiuwj22801o0npe.jpg

Spoiler

3c9c3f6agy1g10jbcf2ikj215b4cn4qp.jpg

1. MY idol is here
  2. My idol is dating someone else!! 
  3. NO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT 
  4. Ive been stanning you for so long
  5. you liar 
  6. your not my beloved idol anymore

DEAR ANGELS! THEY DID CUT OUT SOME CLIPS IN IQYI & YOUTUBE :scream:005H6OEily1g10iywef3mg30b404s1ky.gif

Spoiler

Right after Liu & Qin finishes their part. 

WEB: ZHMQ climbs up the stairs, and ZY asks MQ about when he learned how to separate between Qin and her. 

TV & (maybe the dvd): 

tumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao9_250.pngtumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao2_250.pngtumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao5_250.pngtumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao8_250.pngtumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao8_250.pngtumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao3_250.pngtumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao1_250.pngtumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao7_250.png

tumblr_po9os03BVW1u1iqoao6_540.png

I don't have time to start watching till the end of this month but all the BTS and screenshots are so so so sooooo cute!54257210_572664636579766_340131447292349

Bailu: Ugly little monster, I'm back <3

Xukai: You're not allowed to explode again :)

Bailu: Didn't you find the fireworks stunning? I still want to perform a couple of times :) 

Tonight's episodes are so good, love every moment between ZY and MQ! Totally worth staying up late for all the touching and funny scenes. One of my fav is the part where MQ came to invite ZY for a date at the night market when ZY and Seventeen are spending time together.

Rough translation:

Spoiler

MQ and Seventeen ended up arguing over ZY: 

MQ: Today Shun An town got night market. Heard that it is interesting, want to go?

ZY: Yes, i was just feeling bored.

Seventeen: Sect Leader!! I also want to go!!

ZY: I m going dating (the term used here is tán qíng shuō ài, literally meant discuss passion, talk about love" so i m just going to refer to it as dating, lol), what are you tagging along for.

Seventeen: But I want to date with Sect Leader!

MQ: Already an adult, time to go find someone else to love

Seventeen: I only like Sect Leader, what's wrong with it! It's all your fault for snatching Sect Leader away!

MQ: Hurry up and marry her off!

Seventeen: Sect Leader!! You should hurry up and marry him off!!

Later Seventeen ended up crying to QQX about this while eating drumstick:

Seventeen: I really like Sect Leader. But why is it that the person who is by her side is that Little Ugly. I really want to be with her! When I think about this, i can't even stomach my drumstick...

2 hours ago, BikiLee said:

@usagi1997 Can you link the iTunes listing? Each time I search for it, I just get A$AP Rock, haha.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album//1454216200?i=1454216204

Unfair! Found an Link for all songs for Users of Apple Music. Since I don't like music streaming (I want to own that thing and play it offline) I can't get it :tears:. But there is the link for it: https://itunes.apple.com/cn/album/1454038677

1 hour ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

web preview 38

• MQ finds out about her 'husband' :joy:

web preview 37

BTS Xukai only

tv preview

Copy above link into Converter--> dont 'save as', just click on the link if dont want to download (PS. Can someone tell if this trick actually works?)

Thanks so much for sharing the preview as always! Love the preview for ep 38 :D

1 hour ago, usagi1997 said:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album//1454216200?i=1454216204

Unfair! Found an Link for all songs for Users of Apple Music. Since I don't like music streaming (I want to own that thing and play it offline) I can't get it :tears:. But there is the link for it: https://itunes.apple.com/cn/album/1454038677

@usagi1997 Double unfair! I don't subscribe to Apple Music and none of this is available in the US store, T_T

@DontEatMyKimchi "ZY is destined to explode 5 more times in the future getting weaker each time. -.-"

whyyyyyyy? How come she'll become fireworks again?

and if she gets weaker & weaker each time...she'll have a difficult time fighting against that golden deity jerk (forgot his name XD) and later on also MQ :unsure:

Just quickly, gotta love the last two episodes, soooooo sweet and funny! I love how the medicine dude is like: “i don’t know what I can’t stand, your stubbornness (both of them are stubborn), or your sickening lovey dovey eyes to one another” and his eyerolling afterward lol :lol:

gotta love the banter between Shi Qi and MQ :lol:

I like LZY in white than red.  Red is good.  But in white she has toned down her make up and also she has become soft.  Has she gained all the energy she has lost or still she is powerless at this moment coz in ep.37 preview when Jiang wu appears, she uses her lowest power isn't it when he touches her.  Can someone tell me about her powers?

9 minutes ago, gyna1 said:

Since MQ is able to enter Qi Zhi Di, wonder if he’ll meet his dad since his dad is the one that help LZY go back to the mortal world.....

What did I miss? You mean the old man who helped Zhao Yao is MQ's dad? 

6 minutes ago, gyna1 said:

@yoohoo84 yes...the old man who help ZY and MQ dad looks alike...he has to be MQ dad I’m assuming... 

You have good memory, his dad appeared one time in episode 1 so I can't say I remember what he looks like then, let alone what he looks like old, lol! That would be interesting if that's him though... 

2 hours ago, gyna1 said:

Since MQ is able to enter Qi Zhi Di, wonder if he’ll meet his dad since his dad is the one that help LZY go back to the mortal world.....

Not sure if the drama will follow the novel but

Spoiler

in the novel, the guy is not really his dad.

4 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I like LZY in white than red.  Red is good.  But in white she has toned down her make up and also she has become soft.  Has she gained all the energy she has lost or still she is powerless at this moment coz in ep.37 preview when Jiang wu appears, she uses her lowest power isn't it when he touches her.  Can someone tell me about her powers?

Hmm i don't think she has regained her powers, probably she can exercise a bare minimum of them. Which is why when JW appears, there is literally not much of a fight between them and Seventeen is the one who fought hard to protect ZY. But it's clear that Seventeen is no match for JW.

When Gu Han Guang was assessing her health in last night's episodes, MQ was so worried that ZY explained that the problem with her powers could probably be due to the side effects of the Kong Kong pill she took to regain all her powers in order to be able to fight LMX. Just like when she took the first Kong Kong pill, the side effect is that she become invisible during daytime.

3 hours ago, gyna1 said:

Spoiler

If they follow the novel, that guy is like QQX, the one who give birth to MoQing; and MoQing is like JW, MQ is that guy's XinMo (triggered to become easily suspicious). After that guy give birth to MoQing, he straight away sealed MoQing and told his wife to guard him and killed him if necessary; after that he went outside and being killed by his enemies (The heaven deemed him to be qualified to become immortal because he get rid of his XinMo, sealed him and save the world). Fortunately, when MoQing is sealed, his demon power slowly being absorbed by his surrounding (that's why there's no human or plant could live inside that mountain) until he became just like ordinary pure child.

The wife several times wanted to kill MoQing but seeing his pure child side, she couldn't do it and began to see him as her/his real child and died protecting him (when she met with her husband in afterlife world, she scolded him why he gave someone who become so much like their own child to her; until she really regarded MoQing as their child and she can't kill him). ZhaoYao actually met and helped MoQing during this time, MoQing mourning beside his dead mom body while being chased by Immortal/righteous sect. The one who aware of MoQing real form is JW, and before JW death, he activated the XinMo inside MoQing that was supposed to have been absorbed when he was sealed. After that, MoQing become more prone to be suspicious and more and more cruel to his subordinates.   

In the tv drama, that guy might be his real dad and he sealed his XinMo inside his child MoQing.

Archived