[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

Is there a scene from the novel where ZY and MQ discuss 'The Night'? :lol: I would love to see that scene in the drama, too...maybe it would also confirm whether or not they did it! 

Also - BL and XK's height difference makes them even more adorable on-screen, sigh

• LOL 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In ep 25    

Here’s a recap for ep 32

Watched all three versions and now I am mad! WHYYY DID THE DRAMA TAKE AWAY THE MOST IMPORTANT AND ANTICIPATED DIALOGUE FOR THIS SCENE???? There are 2 times that this couple was met with 'life and deat

@Alila Nguyen Legend of Yunxi is really good, I think you would need to get past the first few episodes and then it really picks up. The plot might seem like it's old with a unloved scarred daughter with mean stepmother and stepsister but that's only the preface. The plot in whole isn't focused on that, give it a try, I recommend it. Which eternal love are you referring to? The one with Yang Mi?

• Like 1

Was the last LZY gif inadequate to fill up your week's worth of thirst? Then how about this one. May your inner screams rage.:blush:  (ps. NSFW)

(updated)

preview

Copy above link into Converter--> dont 'save as', just click on the link if dont want to download (PS. Can someone tell if this trick actually works?)

Spoiler

tumblr_po7fwqaNeK1u1iqoao1_r1_400.gif

6d40f7f4ly1g0yu5r2d9vg20co05jx6t.gif

tumblr_po7gc2gOHW1u1iqoao1_1280.jpg

Full res

• Like 3
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

Was the last LZY gif inadequate to fill up your week's worth of thirst? Then how about this one. May your inner screams rage.:blush:  (ps. I hope you are not at work. )

Hide contents

OMG!!!!! **nose-bleeds** :w00t: **heart-drops** :wub:

• LOL 3
26 minutes ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

Was the last LZY gif inadequate to fill up your week's worth of thirst? Then how about this one. May your inner screams rage.:blush:  (ps. NSFW)

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

@DontEatMyKimchi I am at work!!!!!! I want to scream!!:wub::wub::wub:

My wish comes true, Zhao Yao comes right when Li Chen Lan dealing with Lin Zhi Yu. Please let me see Zhao Yao assert her position regarding Li Chen Lan! I think all those hot GIF will be for tonight episodes since all of them seems to be aligned with episode 34 preview.

Please let the GIF flowing ........I have prepared myself to sleep late tonight, should be worth it .......

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Regarding Viki anyone who thought about the fact that they probably tried to get the license but didn’t got it? I wouldn’t be surprised if Chinese streaming sites got this series exclusively first. Wouldn’t be the first time. Probably we will get it after it finished airing or the official YT will have it then. I only hope it gets popular enough for a Malaysia or Singapore DVD relase. This show is good enough to be watched on a bigger sceen aka kiss scences on 43“ and more :naughty:. Besides, this show has lots of other eyecandy too.

• LOL 2
7 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Regarding Viki anyone who thought about the fact that they probably tried to get the license but didn’t got it? I wouldn’t be surprised if Chinese streaming sites got this series exclusively first. Wouldn’t be the first time. Probably we will get it after it finished airing or the official YT will have it then. I only hope it gets popular enough for a Malaysia or Singapore DVD relase. This show is good enough to be watched on a bigger sceen aka kiss scences on 43“ and more :naughty:. Besides, this show has lots of other eyecandy too.

Nah, doubt that. Because popular series has been able to be grabbed by viki before, and the legends do not feature any high profile actors or actress, idk but I literally not heard of this series until it’s aired, unlike say Ash of Love, TMOPB, or princess agent. Say if Netflix has got it, then fair enough, because most streaming site target different audience, and the international side of thing, atm, there is only viki (dramafever die), and Netflix kinda testing the water atm

• Like 2

I also wanna scream..

Yea.. ZY is alive.

Cant wait to watch ep 34 and 35.

In the real life .. it said that xu kai and bai lu is dating. Paparazzi capture some picture that xu kai went to bai lu apt and never out.. 

I like bai lu since I watch King is not easy. So funny series.. i din realized that this series she was the main role till I tried to watch this series 3 days ago after finish watch story of ming lan.

Love the storyline.. love their act... 

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

https://mydramalist.com/30919-arsenal-military-academy

Next movie by xu kai and bai lu as a pair... release date 2020.

Im keeping my hope low for this one, will definitely check it out because of our main pair, but the premise is questionable :/ simply because of the fact that you need to pass the physical examination, which tend to be on your singlet??? And I’m sorry but our bai lu ain’t flat chested lol

• Like 1
11 hours ago, frostflower14 said:

@Rouzmary, well he won’t be so happy when he finds out she’s a “married” woman :joy:. His jealousy scenes are always hilarious. The last bird killing scene was so scary, Zhao Yao told Zhi Yan, “I’m not here” and Zhi Yan tells him “Big sister has gone out”, when he can clearly see both of them sitting on the bed together :scream:. Zhao Yao even remarks that he looks like he was trying to catch her in the act of cheating on him.

ahahaahaa true, true!  I can't wait to see his face when he finds out she's married :joy:

• LOL 3

Xu Kai will also be starring in another Xian Xia drama called “Once Upon a Time, There Was a Spirit Blade Mountain https://mydramalist.com/33252-once-upon-a-time-there-was-a-spirit-blade-mountain

A story that follows Wang Lu, a young genius, who enters the Spirit Blade Sect and embarks on an unconventional journey towards immortal cultivation.

The Spirit Blade Sect was established in the year 4233. Through years of producing martial arts prodigies, it has been hailed as one of the five great sects. As the nine continents face a crisis, a genius by the name of Wang Lu joins the Spirit Blade Sect and comes under the tutelage Wang Wu.

Despite Wang Wu's beauty, she is hundreds of years in age. Famous for having a sharp tongue and an erratic temper, she and her disciple Wang Lu engage in endless squabbles while trudging on a path to becoming the strongest sage in all the lands. 

(Source: ChineseDrama.info)

Hmmmm, the synopsis sounds like Xu Kai’s character might be in love with his female Shifu.... Just like Yang Guo in Romance of The Condor Heroes. He got Zhao Yao’s line on his forehead again (ha ha)

185-CD2-DB-D079-451-B-A8-FC-54-BE37921-B

AC45-BBD2-E25-D-41-F0-B3-CA-A2-E99526-C8

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2
10 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

It's New BTS but the ep is not recent... 

Might have already posted this BTS

Copy above link into Converter--> dont 'save as', just click on the link if dont want to download (PS. Can someone tell if this trick actually works?)

Reveal hidden contents

007DUpiqly1g0wcu8ugh1g30p40cskjp.gif

007DUpiqly1g0wcu94ewlg30p40cshdv.gif

007DUpiqly1g0wcu4860gg30p40cshdv.gif

007DUpiqly1g0wcu69xg9g30p40cse82.gif007DUpiqly1g0wcuaoshpg30p40cs4qw.gif

007DUpiqly1g0wcu4ufxug30p40csqv8.gif

My version of the translation: 

So.. mm... you see after that night you locked me up and seduced me.... I gave birth to a son

ZY mommy, you might have met him before, he goes by the name Jiang Wu.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_po6f1sqbOm1u1iqoao2_r1_500.gif

angry face ZY is the best ZY

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_po6f1aXrFC1u1iqoao1_500.gif

"Y are you nervous? 

Even if I cant use my 'powers', I still have you. "

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_po6f0kQxr21u1iqoao1_500.gif

tumblr_po6f0kQxr21u1iqoao2_500.gif

"when did you learn how to separate between Zhi Yan and me?"

"when you fought with Yuan Jie to save Liu Cang Ling"

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_po28g8YjGM1u1iqoao3_400.giftumblr_po28g8YjGM1u1iqoao2_400.gif

tumblr_po28g8YjGM1u1iqoao1_400.gif

tumblr_po28g8YjGM1u1iqoao4_400.gif

collections of all the Wallpaper stills

{12:00 Update}

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_po6orzjRZR1u1iqoao2_500.gif

tumblr_po6orzjRZR1u1iqoao1_500.gif

"ONLY I CAN SAVE YOU at this very moment in this particular place" (oh shut up)

"WHAT NONSENSE IS THAT, bullsh*t!"

waiting for 1:00 weibo update........ 

Reveal hidden contents

I dont think they will be giving out anymore spoilers. I'll upload some photos of Bailu & Xukai instead. See you tmr. 

Reveal hidden contents

006Y5TqOly1g0yt4rnrt5j319d1w04qp.jpg005PW3yyly1g0yq0mqnkfj30qo14144j.jpg

006bSwu9gy1g0yqk8brygj30ci0cigmt.jpg

8a01e413ly1g0ynbzkm9uj20af08d0t9.jpg

007DUpiqly1g0ys8wq3lhj30h90h9aen.jpg

6d40f7f4ly1g0yn027zjij20ms0msgox.jpg

These made me go from laughing to awww to hell yeah! :D

Thanx so much for posting them all!

2 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

https://mydramalist.com/30919-arsenal-military-academy

Next movie by xu kai and bai lu as a pair... release date 2020.

The premise sounds a bit like the webnovel It‘s not easy to be a Man afterTravelling to the future. 

Even when I can’t imagine her with her expressive acting and face playing a male I‘m curious. That girl can act.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Anyway... just want to add my 2 cents... Its fine if we have different taste...to be honest.. I don't have issues with GMP haha.... the comments in weibo are super cute by saying that "while GMP, breaks their heart, Zhao Yao became their balm for their wound" :wub: 

These two Li boys continue to have my heart...

Li cheng yin and Xiao Feng's doomed romance makes me hurt... while 

Li Chen lan and Zhao Yao's new found love makes my heart full with happiness. :wub: 

D1ODDJLU8AEBPDj.jpg

That is true indeed! GMP will break our hearts but The Legends will heal it :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇