[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] The Legends 招摇

sugarplum892

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spoiler

@frostflower14 However, no one predicted that the Demoness who had been in battle for ten years would be unable to resist a beauty’s smile (Ha ha, he made it sound like Mo Qing was a girl and Zhao Yao was the one who couldn’t resist him). So she willing gave up the position of Sect Leader to Li Chen Lan.

Lol! I would love to see ZY and MQ’s face when they hear this story! This time it will be ZY who kicks the storyteller’s butt :joy:

@xienrue the gossip part, was it from the novel? Or you write it? Because it’s sooo goood hahahaha! Either way, thanks for that! Crack me up so badly :joy:

@DontEatMyKimchi just saw the wedding bts, omg it likes they are actually getting married! All these smitten smiles towards one another!

I’ve been watching all the BTS videos, and yea, these two are pretty cosy with one another lol! In one of them, it’s said the kiss scene for 1 night of passion was actually his first onscreen kiss scene :o is this true lol. I know it’s not the case for Bai Lu lol! Since I believed she kissed in at least untouchable lovers.

regarding the length of the wedding dress, I think because he’s the sect leader! Need his to be longer than hers lol. Also I have a suspicion that her long cape in the beginning got cut in half for this :joy: imagine the tailor of Wan Lu Men: “how should we cut this? The idiot accidentally cut one long and one short! Who should we given the long one to???” Panick mode lol :joy:

19 minutes ago, Alila Nguyen said:

the gossip part, was it from the novel? Or you write it? Because it’s sooo goood hahahaha! Either way, thanks for that! Crack me up so badly :joy:

I wrote it. Got the idea from the scene in the drama when the male disciples of Wan Lu Men literally gossiping about Li Chen Lan and Qin Zhi Yan. Glad you like it:lol:

Umm, yea I kind of thinking perhaps it is because Li Chen Lan is the sect leader, therefore he gets the longer dress. But the problem is before this scene, we got a storyteller telling story as if Li Chen Lan was the girl so ......B). And in the novel, Zhao Yao is repeatedly saying how good looking Li Chen Lan is (even before she falls for him). She even uses word beautiful to describe his face:sweat_smile:

22 minutes ago, Alila Nguyen said:

@xienrue great job! I love it! Should do more of those :joy: ZY thinks he’s good looking after the ugly marks have been removed from his face? Lol, I swear this novel is gender bender in secret xD first QQX is Dai mei ren, now MQ is also a Dai Mei Ren (if I spell that correctly :joy:)

Thank you!! Will write more when the occasion is right :lol:

In the novel, Zhao Yao at the beginning cannot recognize Li Chen Lan as Mo Qing when they first meet at the Zhao Yao tomb, because he has become so beautiful :lol:. Unfortunately this is not incorporated into the drama since in the drama Zhao Yao can recognize Li Chen Lan as Mo Qing immediately.

4 hours ago, rainbowbrite said:

Can I know if the DVD version has cut scenes? I was watching ep 32 ( I think) where Zhao Yao is looking into the magic mirror and it shows her and mo qing kissing in the past. The kiss scenes looks very choppy ... like it’s been cut... is it the same for all version? 

@rainbowbrite The DVD version is the same as the TV version for that scene..

22 hours ago, DontEatMyKimchi said:

Mar 17 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_poi0sphJjw1u1iqoao1_500.giftumblr_poi0sphJjw1u1iqoao2_500.gif

"I want to propose but I have no idea how" 

"YOU WANT TO MARRY ZHAO YAO?? " -spits out the water- 

Video ver.

Ahhaha!! I really love the dynamics between these three, like how MQ actually discuss seriously with them on issues like this :D GHG's reaction, as always, is just gold!

Some of these sentences don’t make sense, but here’s my attempt at translating these quotes.

BA7-BC80-A-AB1-B-47-A9-8-C94-4-E0-E963-B

Lu Zhao Yao, I am here at this place waiting for you”

323404-F2-CE81-4818-8-EEC-AECD02-D6-E853

“You can treat me with cruelty, but you cannot treat her with dishonour.” (what Mo Qing says to Yuan Jie in ep 36)

B70-FCF00-A9-E4-47-DD-B1-CE-6-AD37533622

Compared to anyone else, I more than anything want to find her”

(Something Mo Qing says to Zhao Yao when referring to her during the library scene in ep 10)

E83-E2924-15-C6-4330-99-C3-BB2-D6-FA882-

“You belong to me, no one can take you away from me.”

38648-FB0-5-FED-4323-B493-275-EEF4-F3940

Although very much time had passed since you were before my eyes, I am unable to sleep thinking of that chance I had of holding you back so that I would not loose you.”

7-D88347-F-D131-43-E4-BEF3-EFD724-ABD2-C

Because of you, without a thought I am willing to die. Even if I turn to dust and smoke.” (Disappearing into thin air, like that death scene in Journey of Flower)

CCF21-E89-C758-4-DCE-9-EE3-3-FC57-E8-E29

I hope that afterwards when you experience troubled times, it will fall upon me.”

191-A3-B41-E9-A0-4852-8-FA3-F5-DBF59-B9-

I want to protect Lu Zhao Yao and also the land and world that nurtured her.”

5-A93800-D-77-C3-421-A-8399-F5-C67-BB455

She is my only weakness and the reason for my strength.”

Archived